Janitor in a Closet

Story Info
Co-workers seek privacy to satisfy their hunger.
1.3k words
3.75
36.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your black cock in some nice pink hole? Can you find the right woman? These are the questions you ponder while sitting at your desk daydreaming because, let's face it, work doesn't hold your attention like these thoughts do. It's been a while since you've had some something. You really want to watch the contrast of your dark skin against creamy white skin; the paler the better. Watching your dark cock disappear into pink flesh framed in creamy whiteness....What could be better then feeling that dripping wet pussy tighten around your cock as it gets ready to explode. You are suddenly aware of a tightening in your crotch. You glance around happy that no one has seen because of the desk. Maybe looking at the numbers will help.

You catch yourself wondering if you can play with her asshole, thinking about touching it as you ram you hungry cock into her sopping pussy. Black is disappearing into pink framed by cream. Fucking her faster and faster as you think about it more and more; watching the change in size and contrast of color. Finally, as she is cumming you think, "What the hell, I'll brush over her pucker and see the reaction I get".

Damn, there's that feeling is again! Hope no one is paying attention and glad the desk is hiding your bulging pants. Let's see, dog crap, wrinkled up old women. Sagging balls and bad breathe. Smokers cough.... Ah, there it goes down. Time for a bathroom break you decide: time to finish this fantasy in private. As you walk down the hall you wish you had an office with a door on it, or least worked in a vehicle where you could get some privacy! Maybe even see some nice perky ass. You stand in front of the bathrooms for a moment considering your options...but this is work and going into the woman's room looking for release would get you into more trouble then imaginable. A voice from behind makes you jump.

"What's the matter, honey, can't decide which one to use?", then a chuckle.

You turn around to reply and see that it is only the cleaning lady. Young and fat, the type that should have a cig hanging out of a corner of her mouth wearing her work clothes cinched too tight against her fat waist. The front of her overalls is unbuttoned a little too low...you can see the top of her lacy bra. She has really pale skin.

"It's not that. I'm just looking for some privacy for a ... um.... quick break," you reply. Surely, this isn't going to work. But what the hell, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

"Yeah, bathrooms aren't the best place for "privacy", she does the air quotes thing and your stomach falls. "Here, I got just the place for you", She turns and you notice her big ass...you wonder if she does the backside-boogie-hop. You can feel the stirring coming back and you don't care.

Moments later you are in a small janitor's closet and she has blocked your way out from the small room. At first you feel trapped. Then she reaches down and rubs your bulge. "Do you want me to leave you alone with this thing? Or do you need some help?" She is rubbing through your clothes in a most delicious way.

You can see her nipples are hard, even through the fabric of her work clothes. You reach forward and rub a hand over one hardened nipple and say, "No, I think we need to help each other."

A little while later you are watching your cock slide in and out of the pink with the framing of white, trying not to cum too soon. You have her bent over in front of you. She is gripping a shelf for support. You pull out of her pussy and lean forward to tease it some more with your tongue. You taste the wetness of where your cock had been and then push two fingers into her pussy. You lick her clit to make her cum again. She is bucking and moaning and grunting. You hope no one can hear you...but don't really care.

Then you remove your fingers from her pussy and trace down to her asshole. You suck her clit while you finger her asshole. She cums again. You take this as an invitation. You begin rimming her asshole as you lick her pussy some more. She is very wet so you won't need any lube as you push into her asshole with a finger. She stops for a moment as if startled, but you keep licking and slowly pull your finger out of her wet little hole.

You stand up behind her and start to fuck her pussy again, this time you start the inevitable rimming. Now you get to fuck her and rim her. Dark meat surrounded by pale meat and pink pucker surrounding dark meat. In/out, and around, around, eventually your finger slips into her pink pucker. She doesn't object. You are now fucking her pussy as you play with her asshole. What utter relief! She cums when you take your finger out. You ride her orgasm feeling it all with your excited cock and then start to fuck her again. This time you use two fingers...you now know you want her ass. Cock fucking in pussy, pulling fingers of out ass. You alternate and make her cum again. The contrast in color makes you want to explode!

It's time. You take your cock out of her pussy and she hands you the lube that appears from no where. What a tease! You realize she wanted it all along! You lube up her pucker. You lube up your dick. You rub her pussy for good measure. Her ass is waiting and she is moaning for you. You put the head of your cock on her pucker. She moans a little. You press in a little. She tenses. You wait. Then she's pushing against you, confirming you were right and that she must be fucked good and hard in her tight little hole. You want in so bad but you push in gently and with pressure: suddenly everything relaxes and you are in! She cums violently! You are afraid some one might hear.

"SHHHHHH!!!" you manage to grunt between gritted teeth.

You wait. She is panting. You are holding your breath. Suddenly she starts moving slowly at first, opening up to you. You get the hint and start banging her slowly and deliberately. You want to feel every inch of that ass. You want to ride every quiver and quake of that enormous ass. You watch the dark disappear into a different pink and reach around to squeeze her nipples. She's moaning. You pull out and she cums. When she is done she begs you to put it back in. You put your happy cock quickly back into the gap.

She tells you she likes you hard cock splitting her asshole. You start to pound that ass like you were fucking her pussy. She's cumming again. She's hot! You fuck her with short, forceful, quick strokes. Pounding every last inch of that ass! You like the feel of your hard cock in her asshole. You watch it disappear into that pink hole. You can't take it any longer, you are shooting your load into her ass. Shouting and pulling her hair as you do so. God it feels good to cum here! You are jerking about and she is trying not to scream as she cums with you. You cum and cum and when you're done you're still hard.

You leave your cock in there to savor the moment. You wish you had a camera to take a picture; white jizz against pale skin covered by dark meat. She is still cumming weakly. You can feel your cock pulsing. You feel your cum leaking out around your cock. You are spent and finally pull out.

She turns around and invites, "Next time you need privacy, call me."