Janitorial Engineer Ch. 01

Story Info
Our hero worships at the temple of Shannon Elizabeth.
2.5k words
3.69
31.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Starring Shannon Elizabeth

The following is fiction written by me as an alternative to a recent story featured at CSSA, not as an alternative plotline to said story but as a complete polar opposite as pertains to content. Any statements made here are not asserted as true and this is not an attempt to define Shannon Elizabeth's sexuality. Everything written here came only from my dirty little mind as a way to deal with my issues in relation to the story in question.

You may feedback at the link below. Thanks ahead of time.

I would also like to thank my beta who helped me with spelling and grammar, and also tie up some odd plot points. He knows who he is.

*****

Janitorial Engineer. I laughed to myself. Adding the word engineer to my job made it sound so glamorous. Hell, I swept the floor, mopped it, emptied the trash and maybe did a little spit polishing here and there. I liked it, though, the late shift was fun, I did my shit and the rest of the night was mine. Heck, I made more than most real engineers, ahh, the perks of seniority. I chuckled to myself, thoroughly enjoying my own weird sense of humor. The best part of it was I worked for a movie studio, Universal Studios to be exact.

I had enjoyed watching movies like "The Fast and the Furious, "Being John Malkovich," and "Bring It On," being filmed. I loved movies, they were the reason I took the job, even though it wasn't that glamorous. Surprisingly I had seen and met a lot of actors and actresses, even though I worked the night shift. My autograph book was pretty thick. As I sat thinking about all the great movies I had seen made, my mind stopped at "American Pie". Well, more like ground to a halt, that was when I had first seen her. Shannon Elizabeth, the name echoed through my mind, causing a ripple effect. I felt warmth flooding through my body and finally focusing in my groin area as the pleasant memories washed over me. I had been smitten almost immediately - I mean we're talking a beautiful, exotic female representing the cream of the crop of the human species here.

She was a tall drink o' water, almost six feet by my arithmetic; boy, did I love long legs and hers were flawless. She had long brown hair, beautiful brown eyes that seemed to observe everything going on around her, although she managed to look completely oblivious to the ruckus surrounding her.

My immediate supervisor was kind enough to introduce me to some of the young stars of "American Pie". I went down the line introducing myself. I smiled and nodded to Mena Suvari, politely asking for her autograph, which she happily provided. Next, I shook hands with Jason Biggs, exchanging pleasantries at the same time, before requesting his autograph to add to the American Pie page in my collection. Jason seemed a little too eager to comply, as if he didn't really receive a lot of requests for his John Hancock. Well he was an up and coming actor, I was sure that would change. Jason was barely finished signing when the book was snatched from his hand by none other than Sean William Scott, who proceeded to use a whole page signing his name.

"Just figured I'd get a head start on ya there, Chief," Sean said.

"Thanks.... I think," I replied.

We all had a good laugh over that one. Finally I made it to... Her. Shannon. She was even more beautiful up close, flawless skin, amazing breasts, all this to match her flawless legs and long beautiful brown locks. As my gaze wandered down her body my eyes settled upon her beautifully pedicured toes. Perfect toes with little daisies painted on her toenails. I was awestruck; I must have looked like a drooling idiot.

"Hello," Shannon said, waving a hand in front of my face.

"Uh.... Uh," I said keeping up the idiot persona.

I was broken out of my trance by a hand slapping me on the back as Sean congratulated me on my scintillating conversation skills. I blushed to my roots and apologized to Shannon, but she didn't seem too disappointed, she seemed thrilled that I was rendered speechless by her presence.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Don't worry about it," Shannon said, as she slipped my autograph book from my suddenly nerveless grasp. She opened it to a fresh page as I was distracted by a screech from Mena, caused by some tomfoolery that Sean and Jason were perpetrating. I turned back to Shannon. As she pressed the book into my hand and smiled, my knees suddenly turned to water.

"Read it later," Shannon mouthed silently.

I just nodded slowly, perfecting my drooling idiot persona. I said goodbye and thanked everyone for their time and also for being so gracious. As they walked away I got the chance to see Shannon's tight little bottom and boy, do I mean tight, you could bounce a quarter off that ass. Okay, if she looks back it means she's interested. C'mon, C'mon, Lady Luck give me something to work with here. Just as Shannon walked through the door to the set I saw it, just the profile of her beautiful face and the corner of her lip curling into a smile as we made momentary eye contact. Yes, I mentally high-fived myself and you couldn't have gotten the grin off my face with a hammer and chisel.

I thanked my boss for the favor. He just clapped me on the back and said, "You owe me one buddy," chuckling as he walked away. As soon as I was alone I cracked open my book and immediately turned to Shannon's page. I almost dropped it as I read what she had wrote, "I saw you looking at my toes. Do you think they're pretty? Love, Shannon."

I was thunderstruck. I was usually more careful about advertising my fetish, but I guess my drooling idiot persona didn't hide it very well. I was totally overwhelmed, and sat down heavily on the nearest available flat surface.

"What should I do?" I asked myself.

I needed time to think, so I continued my duties, nothing like mindless labor for that. As I worked the experience started to fade into unreality...

--------------------------

A week later...

I had been extremely busy with my duties as filming on "American Pie" continued at a hectic pace. I hadn't seen Shannon since our little meet and greet session, and with the filming proceeding at such a fast pace I hadn't had time to search her out. I very much wanted to answer her question and show her how pretty I thought her toes were.

I had come in early today to get a little OT - there was this sweet set of speakers that I wanted. This proved to be my lucky day. I received a call on my walkie: apparently one of the actors had a maintenance emergency in their trailer. I gathered my things and made my way to the performers' trailers, my imagination running wild over what I might have to deal with. Let's see. Trailer #9, hmm, trailer #9, ahh, there it was. I raised my hand to knock on the door and it flew open before I could touch it.

Shannon stood there in only a button down shirt, which was definitely not buttoned all the way down, utilizing only the top button. I could see her beautiful shaved pussy peeking out from under her shirt.

Man, my act was getting good, another great performance from the drooling idiot. Shannon grabbed me by the wrist and physically dragged me into her trailer.

"C'mon in," she said with an impish smile.

"So do you really have an emergency?" I asked.

"Well... I kind of... lied. I knew you were working and I knew you were the one they would call," Shannon replied.

"Oh, O.K.," I said feeling my breathing quicken.

"Did you read my note?" she questioned me as she ran a manicured finger down my jaw line.

"Y-Y-Yes," I replied.

"And?" she pressed further, a hand on my chest. I felt my nipples harden as she touched me.

I dropped to my knees.

"They're perfect," I said matter of factly.

"Then worship them," she whispered.

I gently seated her on the couch, staying on my knees as I cradled her left foot in my hands like it was a delicate porcelain figurine. I started massaging the arch of her perfect foot with strong but gentle squeezes and strokes. Shannon moaned wordlessly as she sank back onto the plush couch, her shirt slipping open to reveal her breasts in all their glory. Her nipples were erect; sweat dotted her upper lip as her breathing increased fivefold. I could smell her arousal permeating the air, she smelled sweet like spiced apples and... and woman. It was intoxicating; I could feel myself growing euphoric. Worshipping a beautiful woman's body brought out the best in me. I continued my massage of her soles and arches, hitting all the correct pressure points.

"Oh my God," Shannon exclaimed as I worked my thumbs into the baby soft flesh of her soles, massaging away the tension in her body.

"You're going to make me cum," Shannon whispered through clenched teeth as she squeezed both fists between her thighs and came loudly, her beautiful body gone taut, her eyes rolling back to white, her breath rasping in and out, in and out. Finally she drifted back to earth, coming down from the height of her orgasm, but I wanted to keep the train going. I slipped her big toe into my mouth and sucked with a gentle pressure as my tongue swirled around her sweet toe. Shannon breathed in sharply as she felt the pressure increase, my tongue squeezing into the space between her toes. She tasted sweet like strawberries with a hint of salty girl sweat and a touch of pungent leather. I was in heaven as I nursed on her toes. I had been hard since the beginning of this whole affair but I didn't care - I only wanted to worship Shannon, I wanted to lick her entire body. Her legs, her neck, her underarms, her beautiful shaved pussy, her sweet ass cheeks and her tight little butt hole, everything, every square inch of her fevered flesh. I wanted to swallow her salty sweat, it was the only satisfaction I needed, the only sustenance I craved.

I could tell Shannon was working her way up the incline towards another orgasm, so I moved toward the rest of her toes, licking between each one, slobbering over them and then sucking them clean. I moved on to her soles: they were a little dirty from walking in bare feet but I didn't care. As I slathered them with saliva from the heel to the ball I heard another sharp breath from Shannon. I looked into Shannon's eyes, she had that same impish smile decorating her face as she slowly started to giggle and writhe spasmodically.

"That tickles," she screeched as I continued lathering her soles with saliva. She made a valiant attempt to escape my tongue but couldn't get away from my strong but gentle grip. I only tortured her for a few more moments before moving on to her right foot. I could see Shannon was almost to the peak of her second orgasm so I stuffed all of her toes into my mouth at one time and applied gentle pressure, while swirling my tongue frantically between and around all of her tasty toes.

Shannon bolted upright as she felt my mouth engulf most of her foot, that was all she needed to push her over the edge as she screamed out her pleasure her juices, soaking the couch as she pulled herself into a fetal position to ride out the powerful waves of her orgasm. I kept up the gentle sucking pressure on her toes as I watched Shannon's orgasm crest and slowly withdraw. Her sweat soaked body trembled periodically with aftershocks of pleasure as her breathing slowly returned to normal and her eyes opened to meet mine. She smiled, obviously exhausted, as I released her toes from my mouth.

"Wow, I never thought that I could cum just from having someone suck my toes. You were amazing," Shannon whispered.

"Thank you," I said blushing a little.

I stood, embarrassed.

She must have thought I was going to leave because she said, "No, wait don't leave".

"Don't worry, I'm not leaving," I quickly replied

"Good," she said. She raised her hand, reaching up to stroke the front of my uniform pants.

"Please don't," I said.

"But I want to please you too," Shannon said, looking hurt.

"Worshiping you gave me all the pleasure I could ever need," I breathed into her ear as I kissed her lobes and worked my way down to her neck. She leaned into my lips and said, "O.K. but I will - all you have to do is say the word"

"I know you would – that’s what makes it so special," I said. "Just stay here and recover. O.K.?"

"O.K.," she said stifling a yawn. I knew she was exhausted: the grueling film schedule and two powerful orgasms had drained whatever reserves her beautiful young body had.

"I'll be right back," I promised.

"Mmkay," Shannon said stifling another yawn.

I made my way to the bathroom. Digging around, I found a small tub that I filled with warm water. I took the tub along with a clean washcloth and a fluffy towel and rejoined Shannon. She looked to be dozing, but woke as I sat down on the edge of the couch. I wet the washcloth and wrung it out. I gently swabbed her face clean of sweat and worked my way down the rest of her body. Her nipples hardened as I passed her breasts. I couldn't believe how taut her beautiful body was. Just touching it made me hard again, I smiled, pleasure racing through my body. As I reached Shannon's feet she spoke. "Please don't leave me tonight. Stay with me?"

"I'm not going anywhere," I promised. "Just relax, Sleep."

She closed her eyes, comforted by the thought that I wouldn't leave, and I saw her breathing slow and her body relaxed even further and she slept. I wiped her feet gently, washing away my saliva. Shannon mewled gently in her sleep as I cleaned her soles. I smiled and gently patted her dry with the towel completing the cleanup, letting her rest. I put away all the cleaning items and then settled myself at the foot of the couch to sleep. I reached my hand up to gently stroke Shannon's flat stomach, glorying in the warmth of her. As I slowly stroked her belly I drifted into sleep, well satisfied without having reached the plateau myself, Shannon's pleasure had fed mine and that was all I needed.

Lucky day indeed.

I slept.

TBC