Jannah Karangwa of Rwanda

Story Info
Rwandan MILF becomes a dominatrix in Ottawa.
1.6k words
5.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

"Jannah, what I'm trying to say is that I have dreams, and, ahem, fantasies of you tying me up, and spanking me, and more," Geraldo Guillaume said, and he looked at Jannah Karangwa expectantly. The six-foot-tall, curvy and sexy, forty-something, dreadlocked Rwandan-Canadian woman looked at him, and smiled faintly. When the burly young Haitian told her that he had something sensitive he wanted to discuss with her, Jannah was tickled pink. This is going to be good, she thought, faintly amused.

"Do tell," Jannah Karangwa said, leaning closer to Geraldo, and she gently laid her hand on his thigh, a gesture which caused him to shift uncomfortably in his chair. Seating inside Canada's Capital University campus library in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, the two long-time friends were having a casual-seeming talk. At this hour, the library's third floor was quiet, and there were very few people around. They had enough privacy for Geraldo to unburden himself, so to speak...

Jannah Karangwa had come to the third floor of Canada's Capital University library that fine evening in early September to get a head start on her studies. Returning to college at the age of forty two, after marriage, motherhood and divorce wasn't easy, but she felt it was the right thing to do. Geraldo had been sitting at his computer, working on assignments from his criminology courses, like a good nerd. Usually, the studious, bespectacled and handsome Haitian brother seldom noticed the ladies. Which is why Jannah Karangwa had been so surprised when Geraldo signaled her to come over...

"Geraldo Guillaume is a handsome brother but sometimes I think he's gay, he doesn't check out women of any color, he's all about his books," Jannah Karangwa told herself, having noticed that the six-foot-three, handsome and perennially well-dressed, studious young Haitian had little interest in anything besides his studies. All the more reason why Jannah Karangwa was pleasantly surprised to see him look at her as she came back from the washroom. Going over to speak to Geraldo, Jannah was pleasantly surprised by what he had to say...

"Well, Jannah, my sister, over the past year or so, I've come to the conclusion that I am turned on by older, bossy Black women and that, well, I'm submissive," Geraldo said, his deep, stentorian voice adding gravity to the seriousness of the situation. Jannah Karangwa leaned back in her chair, and ran her hand through her long, neatly dreaded hair, then licked her lips pensively. This one has been torturing himself over this for quite some time, Jannah thought.

"Nothing wrong with being turned on by strong Black women, my brother, I'd rather you crave us sisters than chase them white girls like all those weak brothers out there, nothing wrong with your desires," Jannah Karangwa said, and Geraldo smiled, sighing in relief. Jannah smiled, noting his reaction. Ever since Jannah Karangwa first came to Canada's Capital University to study psychology, she'd been fascinated by campus life, and the number of handsome, educated brothers on campus appealed to her immensely.

"Thank you for understanding, Sister Karangwa, and I'm sorry for any awkwardness," Geraldo said, and he looked at her awkwardly, and then began to rise. Jannah Karangwa looked back at Geraldo, and saw doubt in those lovely chestnut eyes of his. Having said his peace, the brother was getting ready to beat a hasty retreat with his dignity intact. Well, Jannah Karangwa, an African adventuress and lifelong sensualist disguised as a church-going, hard-studying soccer mom, wasn't having any of that.

"Geraldo, sit your ass down," Jannah Karangwa all but hissed at him, and she smiled satisfactorily as Geraldo Guillaume sat down. Obedience thy name is Geraldo, Jannah thought, and she drew closer to him, totally getting into his personal space, until her face was inches from his. Geraldo looked at Jannah Karangwa, utterly mesmerized by the beautiful, enthralling, gorgeously dark-skinned Black woman before him. Jannah Karangwa looked at Geraldo the way a serpent looked at a dove before moving in for the kill...

"I am sorry, I just didn't want you to feel uncomfortable," Geraldo replied, and Jannah Karangwa smiled at her good friend/prey item, and drew closer still. Her eyes sparkled with mischief, and she flicked her tongue out, brushing it against Geraldo's lips. Not quite kissing him, but close. Geraldo blinked in surprise, and Jannah Karangwa laughed, pleased by the younger Black man's reaction...

"Well, well, Geraldo, you seem to take instruction very well, there may be hope for you yet, follow me into the stairwell," Jannah Karangwa said, and with that, she rose, and walked out of the computer area. Geraldo's gaze followed the tall, curvy, alluring Black woman's every move, and after a brief hesitation, he did as he was told. Jannah Karangwa leaned against the stairwell wall, and looked at the handsome, eager young man standing before her.

"What do you expect of me?" Geraldo asked, and Jannah Karangwa smiled, happy that he finally understood his place in the grand scheme of things. Matriarchy is the way of the African. The ways of the matriarchy had been largely forgotten thanks to the influence of Judeo-Christianity and Islam on African communities around the world. Thankfully, thanks to the Internet, the ways of the Black matriarchy were making a comeback, often attracting the strangest and most unique of adherents...

"I want you to realize that you did right by seeking me out, Geraldo, it's your African blood calling you, the strong Black woman is the protector of the Black man and not the other way around, by seeking Black female dominance, you are returning to the natural order of things," Jannah Karangwa said, matter-of-factly. Geraldo appeared to be considering her words, a thoughtful look on his dark, handsome face.

"Yes, my goddess," Geraldo replied, and without being prompted, he got on his knees and kissed Jannah Karangwa's feet. The forty-something Rwandan MILF smiled, shocked but pleased by Geraldo's gesture. She ordered him to rise and when he did, she threw her arms around him and kissed him. Thus they left Canada's Capital University library together, and headed back to Jannah's place. She lived in Hull, on the Quebec side, but for Geraldo, it was well worth the trip...

"How do you like that?" Jannah Karangwa said, standing before Geraldo. The young Haitian was on his knees, stark naked in the living room of Jannah's townhouse in the City of Hull, Quebec. The Rwandan MILF looked gorgeous in a crimson negligee, and in her hand she held Geraldo's belt. The young man nodded, and then turned around and bent over. Grinning, Jannah caressed Geraldo's cute ass, and then began to give him the ass whooping that the brother so richly deserved...

"I love it, Mistress Karangwa, beat my ass," Geraldo said, moaning deeply and even crying out as Jannah whipped his ass with his own belt. After giving the Haitian brother's ass the thrashing it so richly deserved, Jannah silenced him by making him put his sweet lips to good use. Sitting on the couch, Mistress Karangwa spread her thick, shapely dark thighs, exposing her lovely, wet and hairy pussy.

"Eat this pussy, and if you fuck it up, my fine Haitian brother, I swear I'll beat you even more," Mistress Karangwa commanded. Geraldo licked his sweet lips, and nodded eagerly. Bringing himself closer, he inhaled the hot, salty and decidedly unique scent of his Rwandan goddess pussy, and then began eating her out. Mistress Karangwa leaned back on her seat, and sighed happily as Geraldo licked her pussy like a hungry man, teasing her clit with his tongue.

After Geraldo's surprisingly talented tongue brought her a shuddering orgasm, Mistress Karangwa squealed in delight. Pleased by Geraldo's performance, she decided to give her sub a treat. Geraldo knelt before her, his hard dark dick swinging between his legs. Mistress Karangwa didn't want to let him fuck her yet, for she had to establish complete domination over him before allowing her new sub any privileges. Having done some BDSM in the past, Jannah Karangwa was all too familiar with the psyche of the submissive male...

"Get down, spread your cheeks and say my name," Mistress Karangwa ordered, and Geraldo hesitated, which earned him a slap across the face. Wincing, Geraldo nodded, then did as he was told. He got on all fours and spread his ass cheeks for Mistress Karangwa. The sultry Rwandan MILF grabbed a sleek green dildo, and dipped it in Aloe cream before pressing it against Geraldo's asshole. Geraldo gasped as Mistress Karangwa pushed the dildo up his ass.

"Oh fuck," Geraldo cried out, and Mistress Karangwa laughed and slapped his ass, then worked the dildo deep into his asshole. Leaving the dildo embedded in Geraldo's asshole, Mistress Karangwa got on all fours and spread her thick dark ass cheeks before him. Geraldo looked at her puckered asshole, and then began licking it without being told to do so. Mistress Karangwa grinned, and sighed happily as Geraldo's tongue slid into her asshole. Just like that, he gave her booty hole a tongue bath, and soon, Mistress Karangwa's screams filled the townhouse...

"Welcome to the world of Black female domination, this is how we do it in Rwanda, my Haitian brother," Jannah Karangwa said to Geraldo Guillaume. The two friends sat in the living room, after showering and getting dressed. Geraldo looked at Jannah adoringly, and thanked her for a wonderful time. The two of them exchanged a hug before Geraldo headed outside, where his Uber awaited. Jannah watched him go, pleased with everything that had transpired in the past few hours. She had a new sub to train, and it was going to be so much fun...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wrath of the Pegging Milf Twenty-something slacker Liam gets pegged by Madeline.in BDSM
Ms. Laura Ch. 01 A young man's virginity is surrendered to an older woman.in BDSM
Wendy The Walmart Dominatrix Security guard seduced by a bossy MILF cashier. in Interracial Love
Adelaide's Latest Captive Adelaide uses sex to interrogate her captive, Samuel.in BDSM
My First Customer I try my hand at being a professional Dominatrix.in BDSM
More Stories