Jan's Circle of Friends

Story Info
A young wife upset her husband doesn't want sex on Tuesday.
9.3k words
2.54
31.2k
13
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JustaShot
JustaShot
133 Followers

Jan - Wife

Elle - BFF

Terri - BF

Sally - BF

Tami - BF - most promiscuous

Jan had been married for a little over a year, Jan and husband were dedicated to each other, they enjoyed each others' company and had sex at least daily. Jan enjoyed sex the more than her husband. She liked initiating the sex and surprising her husband with something different, sexy clothes, different positions, blow jobs wherever they were, porn and role playing.

Jan was not shy around her husband or her group of friends, but always reserved when she was out without them. She liked walking around the house naked and looking at her body in the mirror. She had always wanted a tattoo but couldn't make a decision on what to get or where to put it.

She met Elle for brunch or coffee and sometimes with her other friends at least twice a week. Their circle of girlfriends would get together often, drinks at least once a week. They were a click since high school, always together and always confiding in each other. None of the girls were overly attractive, but they kept their bodies in shape, none had children, Jan was the only one married.

Jan would call Elle every day, she liked discussing their sex life and getting new ideas. Tuesday was the day Jan looked forward to, that was oral day. She loved to suck her husband, she loved when he came in her mouth and loved when she had an orgasm with his head between her legs. She liked telling Elle about it, Elle enjoyed the stories but warned her that it starting to sound boring, you can only be so good at sucking cock.

Elle had always dated allot, she was very approachable and would go out with almost anyone. She enjoyed intimacy and cuddling, sex was just a byproduct that she would always agree to. She allowed her partner do whatever they wanted, she enjoyed giving in.

During one of their discussions, Jan told Elle that her husband doesn't cum a lot anymore, he used to fill her mouth full with his cum and she could never swallow all of it. Elle laughed, I don't let them cum in my mouth, they don't want to kiss me if they do. I like them between my legs, on top of me, kissing me, I let them do whatever they want, but they have to kiss me.

Jan knew Elle did anal, she enjoyed it more than vaginal sex, Elle enjoyed surrendering and giving everything to her partner.

Jan wondered why his loads weren't as big as they used to be and weren't as thick. Elle laughed, "well, maybe your mouth doesn't turn him on as much, does he cum a lot in your ass?" Jan laughed but wondered, maybe that's the problem.

The girls were going out for a drink tonight, she gave her husband a good blow job before she left, he came in her mouth. She kept sucking him after he came, almost until he was hard again, then she said, "I'll finish you tonight when I get back from having a drink with the girls." She didn't want to make him cum again, his second load always took forever and her mouth would be sore.

Jan's girlfriends would always take her to new bars, they were single and would keep a list of places they wanted to try. Tami lived close to Jan and picked her up, Jan was glad, she could get tipsy and not have to drive. She knew when she came home she would be drunk and horny, her husband would reap the benefits.

The new bar was called the, "Melting Pot," a new upscale watering hole. It wasn't crowded, they found a corner around the bar, they could sit and chat and have a good view of all the patrons.

Jan and Elle sat on the ends, the girls never talked about anything but their latest encounter, they all dated multiple partners.

Tami was the most promiscuous, she juggled her partners and would hookup three or four times a week. We never had to ask her, "when's the last time you got laid," it was usually the night before, last night she stayed in, she wanted to rest up for drinking with the girls.

The count of guys and girls looked to be even, there were a few really hot girls. All the guys looked pretty good, dressed nice and tight bodies. Julie always wanted to bet on which guy had the biggest cock, sometimes she would walk around and look at their crotches and then give us a report.

The evening was always fun, the girls were open to anything and she knew Tami would find a partner, she was always horny.

There were three guys sitting on the opposite corner, I could see them glancing over at us, I nudged the other girls. Tami laughed, "I don't see any of them getting off their stools. Jan called the bartender over, she sent the guys a round and told the bartender to tell them it was from one of the girls but not which one.

The girls watched the bartender deliver the drinks, none of them looked at the guys, they wanted to see if the guys would come over. One of the guys stood up, but didn't walk over, he went to the back. A few minutes later the rest of them stood up and walked towards the back. The girls looked at each other stunned, they did not expect that.

A minute later, one of the guys walked over and introduced himself, he invited us over to their table. The girls laughed and followed him to the table.

Tami was first to follow, they were standing, they introduced themselves and offered us a seat, Tami sat between two big guys, I ended between two of the girls. It wasn't crowded so our server kept the drinks flowing, Tami wanted a shot, everyone had one. An hour passed, we were having a great time, it looked like two of the guys were with Tami, Elle was attached to the other guy.

Sally decided to take off, one of the guys suggested the group move to one of the guys house who lived close. He had a hot tub, it was unanimous we were going. I knew I wasn't going to be with anyone, but I tagged along. Tami had already kissed both of the guys, I wanted to see how it would end up.

We followed them in our cars, it was a short drive. The drinks started flowing again, we gathered around the hot tub, Tami started to strip, she put her clothes in a neat pile, she left her underwear on. One of the guys brought out a pile of undershirts and offered them to us, we stripped down to our underwear and climbed in.

We were all talking except for Tami and her two guys, they were having their own party. We all watched them as we talked, they were both kissing her, their hands were all over her breast. Tami would look over at us and smiled. She straddled one of the guys, the other was behind her, he reached around her and was feeling her breast.

One of her guys stepped out of the hot tub, he helped Tami out, the second guy followed, their party was moving to a large chase lounge.

Tami followed them to the chase lounge, she laid down, I noticed her panties were gone. One of the guys laid beside her and started kissing her, his hands were between her legs. The other guy knelt between her legs, his head went down and started kissing her mound. The rest of the group was leaning on the edge of the tub watching the show.

I had never seen two guys on one girl, Tami wasn't hesitant, she was going with the flow. One hand was on the head between her legs, she guided his face, grinding her mound against his mouth. His tongue was pressing against her lips and clit, it pushed inside her. Tami's first orgasm started, she clamped her thigh's, she trapped his head and ground hard against his mouth. She finished and pulled him on top of her, she kissed him and tasted her sticky juices on his face and lips.

She felt his cock between her legs, he was pushing trying to enter her. She reached between her legs to guide him, Tami rubbed the head between her lips. His first lunge buried most of his cock into her, it took her by surprise, she started breathing hard. He fucked her, slowly at first and then harder. Tami wrapped her arms around his neck, opened her legs and tried to meet his thrust. Tami was enjoying the sex, his cock was thick.

She could feel him fucking faster, she wasn't ready to cum, she felt his cum shooting in her, she ground her hips trying to cum. He finished, he kissed her and started to lifted off her. She tried to grind against him, but he was soft. She kissed him and he removed his penis and stood up.

Her second guy knelt between her legs, she raised her arms to welcome him, his dick was hard. Tami reached for it and started stroking him, she pulled him down, she wanted to finish fucking. He was smaller, she tilted her hips, he fell into her and started fucking her. He put his hands under her hips, and started with slow long strokes.

Tami started moaning, we watched them grunting. Tami was cumming, it was intense and Tami was very vocal. Her partner kept fucking her, she was grunting, her body shook with each thrust.

Tami was enjoying her second partner, he lifter her knees and pressed them into her breast, he was fucking even deeper. She felt him cumming, he pulled her tight until he finished in her, then he collapsed on top of her.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, she ground against him, she almost came again. Tami whispered into his ear, "can I suck your dick?"

"I'll roll over." He rolled off her and onto his back, Tami moved down his body and was kneeling between his legs. Her mouth went right to his wet cock she sucked it in, his soft dick was in her mouth. She sucked and teased it with her tongue. Her lips were pressed against his pelvis, she sucked hard, she pulled her head back until only the tip was in her mouth, he was growing hard in her mouth.

Tami felt hands on her hips, a hard dick was pushing into her, she adjusted her legs and hips an soon had a dick buried in her.

This was the wildest scene I had ever witnessed, next to me was Elle. Her friend was behind her, his hands were on her breast, she was grinding her ass into his crotch. She turned and started kissing him, Elle was ready, she wanted to be close to someone.

Elle climbed out of the tub with her partner, she led him to another chase lounge. Elle sat on the chase, she opened her mouth, her arms went around his hips, she started sucking him. She didn't want him to cum, she leaned back, his dick slid out of her mouth, she laid back, pulling him on top. Her arms wrapped around his neck, she kissed him.

She spread her legs, his dick slid down her lips past her pussy, her hips tilted up, he reached between her legs and guided the head. He rubbed it between her wet lips, she tried to capture it by thrusting her hips, he pushed his hips forward and buried the head of his dick in her. She groaned as he slid into her, she kissed him and moaned into his mouth.

Elle wanted him in her, she pulled him into her with her legs, she kept kissing him and moaning into his mouth. Elle was ready to fuck, he buried his dick in her, she matched his thrust with hers. Elle's pussy was sloppy wet, she was excited from watching the other couple. Her orgasm was building, she kissed him while he fucked into her. Elle was cumming, her partner heard her moans and fucked harder and faster, she orgasmed, it was loud.

Elle relaxed, he slowed down, he pulled his dick out of her and pushed the head just past her lips, he was teasing her with the head of his dick. She was kissing him, "fuck me, hard," he continued to tease her with his short thrust. Elle wanted him to bury his cock in her.

He reached between her legs and started rubbing her clit with his thumb. Elle's crotch was slippery, his thumb was gliding over her clit. Elle was cumming again, she stiffened and orgasmed again. Elle relaxed, her partner was fucking her, jolting her body with every thrust. He lifted up and pulled his dick out of her.

He pushed her knees against her breast, Elle felt the head of his dick pressing against her asshole, she looked at him and smiled. She reached between her legs and grabbed the tip of his cock, it was slippery, she rubbed it against her the tiny opening. He pushed and the head of his cock slipped into her ass, she smiled, "you can have my ass."

He pushed into her hard, the head popped into her ass, she smiled, she loved anal. Elle met his thrust with her own, soon he was buried in her fucking her ass hard. He started cumming, she felt the spurts. When he finished he collapsed on her. She let her legs down and his dick slid out of her ass. This was the best lay she's had in long time.

Elle kissed him and thanked him. Elle didn't move, she laid there exhausted.

Jan watched the show, she felt hands on her hips, Terri came up behind her and started squeezing her breast, her hands felt good. Jan had never been with a girl but was enjoying her breast being fondled. Jan turned and Terri kissed her on the mouth, it was sensual. The kiss lasted too long, Jan enjoyed it, she enjoyed Terri's tongues in her mouth.

Terri wrapped her arms around Jan, their breast were pressed tight. Jan opened her legs, their bodies were locked. Jan tilted her head back, "what are you doing?"

Terri smiled, "I'm getting horny watching, do you want your pussy licked." Terri turned and started climbing out of the tub, she laid on the cover of the hot tub, Jan followed her.

Terri was on her elbow looking down at Jan, her hand was on her stomach, moving down to her mound. "Your skin is smooth," said Terri. Jan felt Terri's hand moving towards the folds of her pussy. Jan wanted Terri's mouth, she pulled her head down and they kissed.

Terri's hand started massaging Jan's pussy, her finger slid in between her lips.

Jan reacted to the soft fingers, she lifted her knees and opened her legs. Terri was not an aggressive lover, she liked to tease and make her partner moan. Terri's thin finger pushed into Jan, Jan moaned and kissed Terri hard. Terri asked Jan, "can I kiss your pussy?"

"Finger me," replied Jan. Terri pushed another finger into Jan and then a third, Jan wanted to be fucked, she wanted a cock in her pussy. Terri was skilled, she pushed her hand deeper into Jan, another finger, half of her hand was slowly pumping into Jan. Terri moved her mouth towards Jan's crotch, her tongue slid into Jan's slit.

Jan's pussy had never felt so full, Terri's whole hand was pressing deep into her, she could Terri's wrist stretching the mouth of her pussy. Jan's pussy was sloppy wet from her own juices, Terri's hand was sliding deep.

Terri started working her tongue, she flicked Jan's clit, she increased the pressure of her tongue and Jan started moaning, her orgasm started. Jan's whole body tensed, Terri's tongue pressed harder and Jan finished her orgasm. Terri quit licking her but left her arm in her, Jan just laid there, the pressure between her legs was getting uncomfortable, she asked Terri, "pull your hand out of my pussy."

Terri slowly removed her arm, it slipped out, her hand was tight coming out. Jan was exhausted, she just lay there with her legs spread. Terri moved next to Jan, "how was I?"

Jan replied, "my pussy hurts, you stretched it. I've never had anything that big in me." Terri just smiled, and started to get up.

The party wound down, everyone started dressing, Tami and Elle exchanged names with the three guys, they enjoyed the sex.

Elle drove Jan home, they talked about their night, Elle told Jan she had the best sex ever and would go out with the guys again, maybe she'll take all three of them on. Jan laughed, Elle asked her how Terri was, Jan said, "I had more than she could handle with Terri, she enjoyed it but she wouldn't make it an ongoing thing, she like cock too much. Elle smiled, maybe she'll show you her collection on strapons.

Jan walked in the house, her husband was in bed, she remembered she owed him a blow job, she stripped down and threw back the covers. Her head went to his crotch, her mouth opened and sucked on the head of his cock. He woke up, he wasn't surprised, he woke up getting his cocked sucked more than once.

His hand went to the back of her head, his dick grew hard in her mouth, she was all the way down on him. He started pumping his cock into her throat, her head bobbed on his dick. She tightened his lips around the base of his cock.

Jan knew he wouldn't last long, she enjoyed sucking dick, and her mouth was well trained. He was forcing her head down while he fucked into her mouth, she moaned when his dick hit the back of her throat. She wanted to reach between her legs and rub her clit but the dick in her mouth took all of her concentration.

His thrust were getting faster and he was fucking her mouth hard, she let him force her mouth against his crotch. He was forcing the head into her throat, his was not the biggest dick she's ever had in her mouth, it felt good.

The first spurt shot down her throat, she sucked harder. He finished cumming, she kept sucking until he was soft, his dick slid out of her mouth. She swallowed his load. She curled up next to him and fell asleep, the taste of cum in her mouth was strong.

They woke in the morning, her husband showered, Jan made him breakfast and sent him to work. She was horny, she wanted to be fucked but he didn't have the time. She was having coffee with Elle, she showered and got ready.

Elle and Jan talked, Elle wanted Jan to be her wingman, she didn't want to meet three guys alone, she planned to fuck all three but she didn't want to meet them by herself. Elle said she would call one of the guys and they would meet at the same bar, Jan agreed but did not want to go back to the house with them and watch them fuck.

Elle went to work, Jan had a nail appointment. Later that day, Elle called, tomorrow night they would meet, Elle couldn't wait, this was her first gangbang, she would let the guys fuck her until they were drained.

Jan met Elle at the bar, they sat at the same table as last time, the guys hadn't arrived. Elle chatted, she was excited, she brought a tube of KY, she wanted to be ready for everything. Jan looked up and there were two guys walking towards them, good looking, smiling and well built and black.

Jan was attracted to them, they asked if they could sit down, Jan hesitated, smiled and said yes. Elle stood up, she excused herself, she saw her three dates and walked towards them. Elle sat at the bar with her dates, they surrounded her.

Jan sat talking to the two black hunks, she had a glass of wine, they guys were beautiful, she could feel the dampness between her legs. The conversation was easy, she was enjoying herself. One of the guys asked where her friend went, Jan said she had a date. One of the guys said, "we can be your date." Jan laughed, "two dates, that's more than I can handle. They laughed.

Jan saw Elle slide off her stool and leave with her guys, Jan thought about leaving but was enjoying herself. Jan's leg was leaning against one of the guys, it was awkward at first but it felt good. She felt a hand on her knee, she looked up and smiled, it was a warm firm hand.

Jan's legs relaxed and opened just a bit, the other guy put his hand on hers, she turned her hand so it was palms up and squeezed. Jan was horny and wet between her legs, she remember how Terri's hand filled her and how good it felt. Jan slid her shoes off and put her leg up on one of the guys, he put his hand on the inside of her thigh, she looked at him and smiled and her breathing quickened.

What are you two thinking? We are in a bar, not in a bedroom, you better not start anything you can't finish. The guys both laughed, he moved it up to the V, he cupped her crotch, his finger pushed into her, her moisture seeped thru her underwear, he felt her creamy juices. His finger moved along her slit, she was enjoying the pressure of his fingers.

Jan wasn't thinking, her legs were open and she was enjoying the hand on her crotch. She leaned forward, "I don't think I can take too much more of this." She reached under the table and grabbed the hand between her legs, she pressed it against her pussy and then pulled it away.

He put his hand on the table, she could see her juices on his fingers. He tasted his fingers, "sweet."

JustaShot
JustaShot
133 Followers