Jansen Twins - Holiday of Discovery

Story Info
Twins get closer than ever in the third row of the minivan.
30.6k words
4.69
374.6k
601
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,938 Followers

~~~~~~~

"Are you two awake back there?" Judy asked, peering toward the back of the minivan.

"Well I am," Darren replied, looking up from the book he was reading, "But I'm not so sure about Beth."

"Oh don't worry, I haven't quite nodded off yet," Beth replied, sitting up straighter from the position slouched against the window of the van.

"Well at least Henry and James are sleeping," Judy smiled, glancing at the 18 month old twins whose car seats took up the middle row. Beth had to smile at the twinkle that her mother's eye took on when she looked at the twins. She could only assume that that twinkle had been the same 18 years ago when she and Darren had been welcomed into the world.

"Yeah, not sure if I could take another hour of the Wiggles just at the moment," Darren laughed.

"Be glad that it's an option, when we travelled while you two were young, life in the car was a lot more challenging!" Judy said.

"Yeah yeah and when you were young, the springs on those horse drawn carriages were tight and the ride bumpy, right?" Darren teased his mother.

"Oh you're lucky you're all the way in the back right now!" Judy retorted.

"Lucky, yeah, that's exactly what I'd call it," Darren replied melodramatically.

"And it wasn't a horse and cart, but we did have nasty vinyl seats and no air conditioning!"

"Poor you," teased Beth, picking up her book and settling back down to read it. Darren glanced over and noticed it was another of the vampire books that she seemed to be obsessed with lately and returned to his own book as their mother returned her attention forward.

Beth and Darren were twins and having turned 18 a couple of months ago, were hoping to get some freedom during the summer. As if just to thwart them, their parents had decided on a family holiday to some small beach-side town in the middle of nowhere almost on the other side of the country and thus were subjecting them to days of long hours in the minivan. The new twins had been something of a surprise and the whole family had had to adjust, especially when it came to them all being in one car. Darren had suggested two cars rather than a minivan, but hadn't really had a say in the argument. The young twins got the middle of the car so that they could be attended to from the front and the older two were left to fill the final row of seats and entertain themselves. Luckily they both enjoyed reading and didn't suffer from travel sickness.

It was some time later that Darren felt his eyes drooping and realised that he'd been reading the same lines over and over. He decided to put the book down, leaned against the car window and closed his eyes, the motion of the car sending him off to sleep.

He dreamt that he was on a bus and that the girl next to him had fallen asleep with her head in his lap. As happens in dreams, time shifted and whilst the girl still had her head in his lap, somehow his cock was no longer in his pants, but instead was in her mouth. He wasn't erect, though that was quickly changing as her lips and tongue sucked and teased at the head. He was growing larger in her mouth as she worked at and soon her mouth was stuffed full. Her head moved up and down with small movements and he looked around the bus to see if anyone was noticing what was going on, worried that the wet sounds of her mouth working on his cock would alert the other passengers. Everyone seemed oblivious.

The unknown girl kept working him, not using her hands, just moving her mouth magically all over and up and down his cock until he realised that he was about to explode and shoot his cum in her mouth. He panicked a bit, trying to let her know that she was about to get a shot of warm goo, but she ignored him, continuing to enjoy his cock, pushing her mouth further down his length, jamming his knob against her throat, gagging a little. Darren lost it ... and woke up with a start, the daylight from outside the car disorientating him for a moment.

As he worked out where he was he became aware that his pants seemed to be wet.

"Oh shit," he thought, "I really came!" he glanced down and saw that his sister had fallen asleep and that her head was in his lap! He was mortified. Had he just blown a load in his pants with her face basically right there? His cock was still hard and that realisation embarrassed him further as he figured that it must be pushing against her head. He quickly but gently moved her head off his lap, trying to sit her up again.

"What?" Beth asked sleepily, her hand coming to her mouth, wiping her face. As she opened her eyes, she realised that she'd been drooling and looked at her brother. "Was I asleep on you?" she asked.

"Yeah," Darren said, looking to his crotch, which appeared wet.

"Oh shit, tell me I didn't just drool all over you in my sleep!" she said, flushing very red.

"Yes you disgusting pig," Darren teased, realising that even if he'd blown his load he had an exit to deflect the embarrassment elsewhere, "Look what you did to my pants!" Beth looked at where he indicated and apologised profusely in hushed whispers, but also noticed that her brother was sporting an impressive bulge in his shorts. His attempts to hide it made her want to giggle but she decided not to tease him about it, after all, it was her drool soaking him.

Beth kept thinking about the dream that she'd been having whilst she'd been inadvertently drooling in her brother's lap. She'd been reading a particularly raunchy scene in her book when she'd dozed off and subsequently her dream had taken on a similar tone.

In her dream a vampire had held her captive. He'd kidnapped her and was keeping her in a cave. It was a luxuriously appointed cave mind you, but it had only one exit and she'd not been able to get out. He wasn't there at the start of the dream, but had come into the cave after she'd explored it a bit. She found his presence caused her to react in ways she'd not thought about. She stood as soon as he entered, even though there'd been no reason to. It was like when he was there she felt more alive, her skin more sensitive and in particular her nipples had been incredibly hard and her pussy really wet. She blushed thinking back on it.

The vampire hadn't said anything to her, but she found herself wanting to shed her clothes. When she'd looked down and started disrobing she'd found that she'd been wearing tight leather pants and a black lace corset, most unlike anything she had in her real wardrobe. Not that it mattered really, because she had everything she wore off in no time at all and just stood in front of the vampire with her small pert breasts aching to be touched and her pussy well prepared to be penetrated.

The vampire had advanced toward her and as he neared her, she'd dropped to her knees as if in supplication. Then she looked up and met his eyes and was lost in them as her hands started to undo his pants of their own accord. She was freaking out, but could do nothing about it. She realised that he had control over her body. Soon his hard cock was in front of her face and she found herself opening her mouth to swallow it, something she'd never actually done in real life. His hands were on her head then, moving her up and down his cock, pushing himself deep into her mouth and holding her there until she almost gagged. As she looked back up at him, her mouth stuffed, she gasped, causing her to actually gag. The vampire's face had changed. It was her brother!

As her saliva coated his cock and ran from her mouth, she'd woken to her brother moving her off his lap. Her heart was beating a thousand times a second and it had been at that moment she'd realised she'd been drooling as well. It was mortifying.

It wasn't until they made a comfort stop later in the day that Darren was able to get to a rest room and check his pants. It was with great relief that he realised that he hadn't actually blown his wad in his pants. His sister drooling on his hard cock must have brought about the dream's almost climax. He was surprised when thinking about her doing just that caused it to swell in response.

"Really?" He thought to himself, "My sister?" More thinking about it did nothing to deflate his erection. On his way back to the van, his sister was walking in front of him and he found himself checking her out in a whole different way to how he'd looked at her 'pre-drool'. She certainly had a tidy butt, he thought. She was wearing a pair of black leggings that showed it off nicely, hugging the tight curves.

She looked back over her shoulder when she realised that he was behind her and he snapped his gaze up to her face, taking in her almond shaped brown eyes and her blonde hair that fell in waves from her face to just below her shoulders. She smiled at him and he felt his heart jump, part of the twin connection that they had always shared, but something a little different this time.

"Come on slacker, I can't believe it takes you longer than me to go to the bathroom!" she teased, turning to face him. His eyes flicked over her tits.

"Not big," he thought, "but perky". His cock was hardening as he struggled to respond to her jibe.

"Well, sometimes a bloke can't stand up to do what needs to be done!"

"Ugh! Too much information bro," she laughed, climbing into the van ahead of him. He was now nice and close to her and as she bent over to get in, noticed the outline of her panties through her leggings. Suddenly everything was sexual and he didn't seem to know where to look.

"You're quiet," Beth said to him after a half hour or so of more driving.

"Huh?" he asked, looking up from his book.

"I said 'you're quiet'", Beth laughed.

"Well I was reading, what would you expect?" he said, poking her in the ribs with his finger.

"Hey, she said, poking him back." A brief sibling war erupted as they each tried to poke the other without suffering a hit themselves. Darren found himself suddenly targeting his sister right on the side of her tit, something he'd never done. He made it appear like an accident, not aiming there all the time, but with where he was at, he didn't seem able to help himself from doing it. He managed to score a poke right on the side of her breast and the outraged response from his sister, whilst mostly feigned, did make him feel bad about having done it. He apologised quickly, claiming an accident.

"You two ok back there?" their father asked.

"Yeah, just mucking around," Beth replied, sticking her tongue out at Darren. They fell silent again, each retreating to their side of the car and burying their head in their books as their minds did their own thing.

Later in the day Darren fell asleep again and Beth looked up from her book to see him slumped against the window. She took some time to check him out, the dream from earlier in the day haunting her. She suddenly realised that he was turning into quite a stud. He'd started shaving and while they were travelling hadn't really kept up that well. The stubble on his jaw gave him a more masculine look and clearly the work he'd been doing with the weights he'd received on their birthday the year before was paying off as well. Like her, he had brown eyes and blond hair, though he kept his cropped close to his head, hating the curls that would appear when it grew longer, a blessing for her and a curse for him.

Taking him in in this way made her blush as she realised she was assessing her own brother's sexual appeal. She glanced down to his crotch, wondering what he'd been dreaming about to make his cock so hard before. She thought about her dream, about the fact that her subconscious had decided to place his cock in her mouth and again was surprised when her body reacted, her nipples tightening in her bra.

"What am I thinking?" she pondered, her hand going between her legs to apply pressure to her suddenly needy pussy. "My twin brother?" As she leant forward, pushing her pussy against her hand, she blushed even though there was no one to see it.

The longer she looked at him, the more she thought about the dream and then the longer she thought about the dream, the more she looked at his crotch. She wondered if she slept on his lap again whether his cock would get hard again. She wondered if she could even dare put her head in his lap deliberately.

In the end, she didn't. She leaned against him though and put her head on his shoulder, one hand trapped between her legs. She slept that way until a bump in the road brought them both awake again. Looking out the window they found they were turning into a motel, their parents obviously having decided that they driven far enough for the day.

~~~~~~~

"Sorry, you two will have to share a room, they don't have one big enough for the six of us and I'm guessing neither of you want Henry and James in your room," their father explained as they checked in at the front desk.

"As long as there are two beds, it won't be a problem," Beth said.

"Yeah, well other than the fact that she farts and snores in her sleep there won't be a problem," Darren teased.

"Fart? Snore? Well, at least I don't hog the bathroom doing hair that doesn't exist!" Beth retorted. Their father simply handed them a key to the room each and told them to sort it out in private.

"We'll go find a restaurant to eat at in half an hour, so we'll meet you down here in the lobby, ok?" he said to them, grabbing bags to make his way to the room he'd share with Judy and the young twins. Darren grabbed their own bags, being gracious enough to tow his sister's behind him, even if he did comment on how heavy it was as they made their way to their room.

"Well at least it's clean!" Beth said when the dumped their bags inside. "Which bed do you want?"

"I'll take this one, Darren said, claiming the bed closest to the door and the bathroom."

"Sure, but um why that one?" Beth asked.

"Because it's got the best view of the telly of course," Darren laughed, seizing the remote control.

"Typical," Beth responded. "Well I'm going to have a shower. Are you going to want one before dinner, or can I hog it for as long as I want?"

"Take your time," Darren told her, already flicking channels, "If you leave me five minutes at the end I can shower and if you don't, I'll just come in any way!"

"You probably would too, you pervert," Beth said, clothes clutched in her arms as she closed the door behind her. She turned the lock and started shedding her clothes, peeling off her leggings and sliding her black cotton panties down her legs, noticing that they showed obvious signs of just how worked up she'd been earlier in the day.

Under the water, she let the warmth flow through her hair and over her body, luxuriating in the feeling of getting clean after being stuck in the car all day. The shower was typical of motel showers, falling into a bath and since she'd been told there was no hurry, she lay down, watching the water as it sprayed from the rose, fell through the air and impacted on her skin. She loved the rain-like feeling and being able to enjoy it naked, especially when it splashed against her breasts. She closed her eyes and once again found herself thinking about her dream and the thoughts of her brother that had followed. Her fingers caressed her body as she thought back to the heightened sensitivity that her dream had implied, feeling her nipples stiffen beneath her hands, caressing the thin strip of pubic hair that led to her pussy. She wasn't usually one to spend time masturbating but something about today was different. Her finger slid down over her pussy slit, experimentally sliding between her lips, feeling the wetness of her excitement. She pushed her finger in and shivered slightly when she dragged it back up and over her clit.

Her other hand played at her breast, pulling at her hard little nipple, seeing how much she could take before she had to let it go, then staring in admiration at how long her nipple became after being tweaked so thoroughly.

Without really meaning to, she glanced at her watch and noticed there was only 10 minutes until they were supposed to be down stairs. It crashed her excitement level so she quickly sat up, turned off the water and climbed from the tub. After drying off she pulled on a fresh pair of panties, a yellow cotton bikini with pretty blue flowers dotted all over them along with a pale blue cotton bra that she'd bought from Victoria's Secret. It gave her more cleavage than she naturally had, but then that was the whole point! She picked up the hair dryer and started to dry her hair and was still doing so when there was a knock at the door.

"Hey do I get my five minutes?" Darren called from the other side of the door.

"Um, sure, just give me a sec, Beth replied, deciding to just deal with her hair as it was. She picked up the rest of her clothes and opened the door before scooting past her brother to her side of the motel room, suddenly conscious that she was doing so in her bra and panties.

Darren watched his sister as she quickly moved past him, the sight of her in her underwear already starting to make his cock harden. He stared at her tight little butt for as long as he dared before taking the couple of steps into the bathroom. He quickly turned the water on and jumped under the shower, washing immediately and resisting the temptation to pay extra attention to his still hard cock. A couple of slippery strokes were all he allowed himself before getting out and grabbing a towel. It was at that point that he realised he hadn't brought fresh clothes with him. He wrapped himself in the towel, unable to help but be aware of the state of his erection. He toyed with trapping it up against his belly or pointing it down, finally going with 'up' as the less obvious as to his state of arousal.

When he left the room he walked out to find Beth sitting on her bed facing him, brushing her still damp hair. She smiled at him and just kept brushing as he sought for clothes.

Beth saw Darren emerge from the bathroom wrapped in a towel and immediately spotted the outline of his cock. God he looked hard. She quickly looked up, smiling at him, trying to hide the fact that she'd been looking. She quickly reverted to brushing her hair before peeking again as he started rummaging for clothes. When he'd found what he was looking for, he turned back to see her watching him.

"Er, do you mind, you know, not looking?" he asked, indicating that he was going to drop his towel to put his underwear on.

"Not at all," Beth said, and then cheekily added, "but if you're so concerned about me looking, perhaps you should use the bathroom. After all, I'm just brushing my hair." She saw a look of frustration pass across his face and he was about to go into the bathroom but then obviously got stubborn, something she'd seen many examples of as they grew up together.

"Fine, if you want to see me so bad, what do I care!" he said defiantly, but turned away from her as he dropped the towel and presented his bare butt.

Beth didn't say anything, she just checked him out, realising that her brother actually had a very sexy butt for a boy. He bent over and pulled up his tight boxer-briefs; obviously adjusting his cock as he settled them in place. She suddenly wished she were sitting the other side so that she could see him packed in those tight shorts. He pulled up the tan shorts that he had chosen to wear out for the night and turned and stuck his tongue out.

"Happy?" he demanded.

"Very," she teased him, "Considering you're my brother and such a dork and all, your butt's not too bad!" he stared at her with his mouth open, not saying anything, completely caught off guard by the back-handed compliment. He just grabbed his t-shirt and pulled it on. It was tight fitting and sat well on his developing body. Beth still struggled to understand where her sudden interest had come from.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,938 Followers
123456...9