Japanese Girl Wins My Heart

Story Info
Innocent co-worker takes over my life.
1.7k words
4.42
64.9k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As was the tradition in many Japanese companies, every year the whole staff took a trip somewhere to bond and relax. I was new that year and also a foreigner, so quite the oddity amongst a sea of Japanese men and women. Everyone was polite, some a bit wary, others quite interested to meet the new "gaijin".

On day one of our trip to Sapporo, and after the organized activities, I snuck away to visit the famous rose garden perched above the city mostly to clear my head. I needed a little time to decompress from all the forced bonding and ritualized fun. Sitting on a bench I enjoyed the view and the sun hitting my face with my eyes closed. In a minute, I could sense that another person had joined me on the bench so I opened my eyes.

It was Yuriko, one of the newest office lady recruits to my company who worked in a department next to mine. We weren't really acquainted but did know each other by face and name.

Yuriko was slender of build, with nice B-cup breasts, narrow waist, and small round bottom. Her face was narrow rather than round with dark expressive eyes, a small nose and pouty lips. I would describe her as cute rather than beautiful. She wasn't fashionable but she was confident, outgoing and friendly.

Yuriko told me she was happy to see me and hoped that I wasn't being disturbed by her presence. I pretended not to care although I was slightly miffed that of all the places in the city no where was safe from a colleague showing up.

Yuriko was a bubble friendly girl not much beyond 18 years old having passed on college and gone straight into a clerical job. I was in my early 30s a lower level manager responsible for new product design for the US market.

After a brief silence, Yuriko asked about my life in Japan, what I enjoyed, and whether I had a girlfriend. I told her the truth that I was a little lonely because my serious girlfriend of three years was back in the States.

Seeing no contradiction in her reply, Yuriko mentioned I should just get myself a Japanese girlfriend while I'm in Japan. Implying that what my girlfriend didn't know wouldn't harm her. I didn't really know what to say except keep quiet and do the muttering thing that works so well in Japanese.

Yuriko it turned out came from Sapporo and was homesick when back at the home office. She was looking for a friend and next thing I knew I was being invited back to her family's small house on the edge of the city - quite an unusual thing to do in Japan but then I was starting to figure out that Yuriko was not the typical Japanese girl.

Her parents were quite surprised to be introduced to a tall foreign man who spoke excellent Japanese and knew how to follow all the typical customs. But being Japanese they took it all in stride. Politely they peppered me with questions to which I replied as best I could. I could almost feel Yuirko's mother sizing me up as a mate for her daughter.

After a delicious home cooked meal, Yuriko's parents told me to stay the night since it was now late and public transport was stopped for the night. I accepted and was led down the corridor to the room of their second daughter, Mariko, who was away at college. Within minutes I was asleep under my futon exhausted by my day and travels.

The next morning we ate a small breakfast and departed back to our hotel in the center of the city. Yuriko was bubbly and talkative and I basked in the glow of her attention. During the day's planned activities we stayed away from each other so as not to arouse attention but towards the end of the day, Yuriko slipped me a note saying I should meet her at the Rose Garden at 6pm.

Seated at the same bench as before I waited patiently for her to join me. On the dot of 6pm, she showed up with a small bag under her arm. Yuriko grabbed me by the arm and then by my hand which was unexpected. Arm in arm, Yuriko strode purposefully to the main train station. What I should have known was that that was where all the "Love Hotels" were located - places where couples could spend a few hours or a whole night consummating their lust or love away from the prying eyes of family, friends, colleagues or even spouses!

With a twinkle in her eye, I found myself at the counter of a rather staid "Japanese inn style" love hotel. Without even asking, Yuriko picked a room, paid for the night, and led me to the elevator. I simply followed without really being given a chance to do anything else.

Once we were in the room, Yuriko let me know she was filling the job opening for Japanese girlfriend. With that she casually raised her shirt and pulled down her shorts to reveal a cute matching set of bra and panties. Then she bounded over the short distance between us and started kissing me.

I didn't even think of my darling girlfriend back home, instead I returned the kiss passionately and before long we were both naked on the futon bed together with Yuriko rolling a condom down my swollen penis.

I admired he flawless, almost hairless skin, and the small tuft of pubic hair above her pussy. Yuriko looked like what she was: a cute fuckable small Japanese woman. Without a lot of foreplay, my cock pushed gentle at Yuriko's entrance and I slowly pushed forward. It was tight and a little restricting because what I didn't realize was that Yuriko was still a virgin.

With a little effort I broke through her hymen as she chewed on her lip and her eyes opened wide. Then we slowly started to make love culminating in a series of small yelps as Yuriko experienced her first orgasm and I came a bucket in my condom.

We rapidly fell asleep but several times in the night Yuriko woke up and initiated sex again so by the morning I was wrecked. That day was our return flight to Tokyo - so we said our goodbyes, exchanged numbers and addresses and went back to our real lives.

The following day after work, I went home as usual, opened my door to find the light on and the smell of food cooking on the stove. At the entrance before the step was a small pair of women's shoes. It had to be Yuriko but how was she in my apartment? I gave the traditional call out that one does to let family members know you are home to which she rushed over and replied the traditional response.

Yuriko looked like a typical housewife with an apron over her clothes and he long hair done up. She poured me a glass of water and took my briefcase away to be stored in the closet. In a few minutes the food was ready and we ate a delicious meal.

Yuriko offered up her explanation, that she wanted to treat me to a something special and with my address and her honest demeanor she had convinced the porter that not only was she my girlfriend but that she should be given the key to my apartment. I was kind of astonished at what she had managed to do but happy nevertheless.

Then Yuriko filled the bath and helped me out of my clothes while waited her turn. When we were both bathed, Yuriko changed into a sheer nighty and got under the covers. I was eager to plow her pussy and within minutes we were having sweaty passionate sex with Yuriko making small yelping sounds as I bottomed out in her small pussy. I was in heaven. Before too long I couldn't hold back and Yuriko just smiled and told me to let it all out.

We slept spooned the whole night to wake the next morning to another round of fabulous lovemaking. That evening Yuriko was once again at my apartment but this time she had moved some of her clothes into a drawer. She was clearly claiming her territory.

No mentioned was made of my girlfriend back in the States. Conversations with my US girlfriend become strained and increasingly awkward as my relationship, really cheating, with Yuriko developed. After two months, Yuriko has fully moved into my apartment and for all intent and purposes we were living like husband and wife. People in the neighborhood were beginning to talk and I could sense some disapproval that I was seen as taking advantage of a young woman when in fact it was sort of the other way around!

That night after our bath, Yuriko took me in her arms and looked me in the eyes. She asked me softly: "So how do you like your Japanese girlfriend experience?"

I knew that I was on dangerous territory and had to be careful how I responded, so I said: "It's been more than I could have hoped for. I've fallen in love with my girlfriend, and she has moved in with me. In fact, I'd say that she was acting more like a wife than a girlfriend."

To which Yuriko responded: "Well I feel that I'm letting you down as a wife. You see a wife is supposed to take her husband's cock into he pussy "nama" (bare) and accept his life giving sperm into her womb."

Again without really asking she had found my stiffening cock, had lined it up with her pussy, and then pulled me deep into her moist depths. This was the first time I'd been inside Yuriko without a condom and the sensation was almost indescribable - warm, wet, wonderful, affirming, loving, passionate - and within minutes I was pounding her small abused pussy and releasing my sperm deep into her womb.

Several more times that night I woke up and wet my penis and pushed it slowly into Yuriko claiming her as mine with fresh deposits into her fertile depths. Yuriko didn't mind at all, although she was half asleep for most of it.

The next morning we woke up, smiled at each other and I knew that we would be married in a few months and that she would be pregnant before the year was out. And this didn't worry me in the slightest.