Jarhead on the Loose Ch. 03: A Little Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I win? Are you going to join?" I asked, only half joking. I wanted to know how I'd done in my first try.

"Probably not," she said getting up and going to the cupboard.

"Why not? Where'd I go wrong?" I was talking to her backside.

She poured and I checked out her bottom some more.

"You answered her questions pretty well but you didn't dig into her motivations." She turned with two filled cups. "You never learned what made that girl tick or care enough to ask about the stripes. You didn't connect."

"I did too! You said, I mean she said, that it was because the uniform clashed!"

"That was true, it does, but do you think that girl walks up to anyone with a fashion problem and asks about it? Not all of us are members of the Fashion Police."

"Not unless she's a nut, I guess not." I frowned. "So what tripped her trigger?"

"Kevin," she said putting down a cup in front of me and sitting down again. "You aren't exactly good with women, are you?"

"I don't see how that matters here."

"Of course you don't, but don't you think the process of getting a girl you just met into bed with you might be, in some vague and weird way, similar to talking someone into giving up their previous life to strap on a pack and helmet, pick up a rifle, and then go get shot at?"

I begrudgingly nodded. "So what am I missing? If not the uniform, then what?"

Debby sipped her coffee. "It was related to the uniform. Specifically, she wanted in your pants."

"What!?"

"Oh, I'm not saying she walked over ready to blow you on the spot, but she wasn't interested in your pants as much as the person wearing them. A girl doesn't strike up a conversation with someone with someone she can't imagine being seen with and that means that maybe, maybe, maybe, she can see herself having sex with him if everything works out."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously."

"How am I supposed to turn that into signing up in the Corps?"

"Damned if I know, I guess that's why they send you to school. All I know is that you have to relax so you can talk to people and find out what they have inside that might make them be a Marine. You can't do it the way you are now."

I drank her coffee and looked at her. She met my eyes levelly over the rim of the coffee cup hiding the rest of her face.

"You still haven't told me why you're doing this."

"Sure I did."

"No, no, you told me why I should change my attitude. That's MY motivation to change. What is your motivation to get me to change?"

"Your red stripes clashed with your ugly colored shirt."

We looked at each other. I replayed the scenario. Oh. That wasn't just A girl asking about the stripe, it was THIS girl.

"Are you saying what I think you are?"

"Really, Kevin? Are you that dense?" She was getting riled. "I gave you my phone number, practically begged you to call each time we met, parked my ass in the only place I knew I would see you before you left for other pastures, damn near drag you back to my EMPTY house, insist you forget about your stripes and loosen up, and you are asking me to be MORE clear?"

Despite the tirade I was taken by surprise when she leaned over and kissed me.

She drove for the first part of the trip. She's the one who pulled the tube top down to set her breasts free. She guided my hand to her breast to make sure I knew they were available for play as our tongues dueled. She pulled my face away when she felt me tugging and twisting her nipple and pushed my mouth to join my fingers. I'm the one who got all her clothes off. We both worked on mine.

When we were both naked I'm the one who put her on her back on the table and planted my mouth over her shaved vulva and sunk my tongue into her slit. She's the one who lashed out with her arms, sending the coffee cups flying. She's the one who grabbed one of my hands and pulled it up to her mouth so she had fingers to suck on while I buried my face between her thighs. I'm the one who teased her clit with my lips, teeth, and tongue until her back was arching and she tried to grab my too short hair and settled on latching onto an ear. She's the one who clamped her thighs around my head so I barely heard her wail as she gushed into my mouth.

I think we can both claim responsibility for rearranging ourselves so I could sink my incredibly hard cock into her sopping pussy. I'm pretty sure it was my idea to drape her legs over my shoulders and lean over her up-tilted ass so I could drive hard and fast into her. She's the one who grabbed the table top because she was sliding and managed to dump us all on the floor. She was also the one who took it all in stride laughing and quickly straddled me, sinking me into her. I'm not totally stupid, I grabbed her tits and sat up so I could lavish them with lustful attention.

She wrapped her arms around my head and rotated her hips. I felt my cock being swept from side to side inside a snug wet tunnel, my glans brushing against her satin walls but never in the same place. Now and then she would bounce up and down for three or four streaks but it was clear that the rolling motion was her bread and butter. I did what I could to contribute.

She bit my ear. She stuck her tongue into it and hunched her cunt over my cock.

"I knew you'd be a good fuck," she moaned into my ear. "I just knew you would." She kissed me hard. "God, every time I saw you, you were moving with a hundred percent focus and full of confidence. Jesus, you have no idea what you did to me. How wet you made me." She bounced a few more times and groaned before burying her face into my neck and started biting.

All of this was news to me and as much as I was interested in hearing it, I was much more interested in fucking her good enough, so I could get a nut too. I gathered my legs under me and lurched to my feet, taking her with me still impaled on my dick, still rolling her hips.

"Oh, Jesus, you feel SO good in me!" she yelled. I put my hands under her bottom and lifted, then let her slide back down. "Yeah, keep fucking me!" she growled.

I staggered into the living room, heading for the couch. She was writhing against me, drilling her nipples into my chest.

"No, not here," she gasped. "Bedroom." Somehow she managed to give me a shove with her hips while riding me.

I saw a short hall with three doors. I hoped I wasn't about to find the bathroom and pushed one open.

Thank God, a bed.

I rode her down, slamming deep when she bounced off the mattress. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and started fucking. I don't think there wasn't a part of her that wasn't in some way or form having sex with me. The good news for me was that I was finally in a position where I could do some serious long stroke fucking. So that's what I did.

I disentangled myself enough to get my hips moving and started pumping. She got the idea and let her legs flop open and let her arms fall back onto the bed. Her hips came up to meet me and I watched her breasts bounce with each time I rammed into her.

She started talking again, but it was simple stuff.

"Oh, yeahhhh... Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh, make me cum! So good, it feels so good!"

I was close, and my strokes grew shorter, quicker. She knew where I was heading and she reached up to pull me close again. My ass was pumping, and her cunt started squeezing me.

"Fuck me Gunny, fuck me Gunny, fuck me Gunny, fuck me Gunny!" became her chant as I felt my balls tighten up. I shouted and erupted into her and every muscle in her locked up and she let a high-pitched whine escape. I jerked my hips forward, pushing in the same rhythm as I was spurting. She started slapping my back, demanding more. I gave what I could, my lungs turning into bellows trying to keep up with my body's crescendo. I quivered, sweat running down my body, and she crooned beneath me, her fingertips brushing my chest.

"God, I needed that," she whispered, pulling at my nipples. "For so long..."

"I never knew..." I gasped.

She mock slapped my head. "You weren't supposed to. We girls can't be obvious about these things."

"No?" I sunk cover her, taking my weight on my knees and elbows.

"No," she whispered into my ear. "Rules and all that. But when you got orders, I knew I had to take a chance."

"You ambushed me!"

"Mission accomplished, aye-aye sir!"

"Not quite," I muttered, moving my hips slowly.

"Oh, goody, there's more?"

"Mmmm, yeah," letting my dick slide around in her. "I don't have to be anywhere soon."

"Good..." she murmured. "I've wanted this for a while, I have to make up for lost time." She rolled me over and licked her way down my chest and past my belly. It didn't take her long to get me ready for another round, this time with her head down and ass up.

A couple of hours later we were still naked and eating some cheap delivered Chinese take-out. Amid the inevitable food games, I broached a subject I'd been sitting on.

"You know, I'm just a sergeant." I offered her some noodles.

A millisecond of hesitation went through her before she tongued my offering from the chop sticks.

"So you know I'm not after your money," she replied.

I looked at her and until her smile faltered and she looked away.

"I'm sorry about that," she said. "I guess I lost myself in the moment."

"And taken back to another one?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Want to explain?" I prodded.

"Not really." She kissed me and forked a piece of moo-shu into her mouth. "But I owe you an answer or two. Let's just say when I walked into your battalion CP I ran into someone I thought I'd never see again. He's the guy who asked me to open your eyes to what you were walking into."

"This... you and me," I drew a circle with the chop sticks, "was his idea?"

"No, not THIS," she laid her palm against my cheek. "No, no, I wanted you for my own reasons. But he knew you needed guidance he couldn't give. So, he asked me."

"I'm confused. And don't take this wrong, but what makes you so special?"

"Nothing, other than the fact he had been my recruiter back when he was a gunny."

I chewed on an egg roll. My eyes widened.

"See," she whispered. "We all go our separate paths. He looked out for you in his way, I got what I wanted for a long time, and you... well, you get the best of both worlds, right?"

I stood up, "Come on, let's take a shower."

"Are you leaving already?" she asked.

"Nah," I grinned. "I'm going to need a few more counseling sessions."

My attitude when I eventually reported in was top-notch.

12