Jarhead on the Loose: Temp Duty 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Forget them," I said forcefully. "I'm here now. This," I pushed my groin into her, "is the cock that is going to fuck you so good, make you cum so good."

She dropped her face to my chest and pressed her body against mine.

"Please..."

"Show yourself to me, Maddie. Show me the girl I'll be fucking."

She stepped back, her face turned to the side, but eyes on me. Her white bra dangled, hooked onto the watch on her left wrist until she flicked it free. Her skirt was loose but had not fallen past her hips. Locking her eyes onto mine, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband and combined a roll with a wiggle until it fell to the floor. I expected some kind of slip or at least the same conventional white undies to match her bra. I was glad to see she was, instead, wearing bright pink, small and snug around her hips and against her mound.

Again, her thumbs hooked into the garment. This time, however, she bent one of her wonderful legs at the knee, and slowly turned, always keeping eye contact, until she was looking at me over her shoulder. Her generous breasts were highlighted in relief, pushing from her chest without sag. I also could see her ass, her full gorgeous ass, barely covered in pink. With no wiggle she rolled her hips, her eyes almost daring me to look away as she slowly pulled the pink band of femininity down. The divide between her cheeks came into view, then the cheeks themselves. With a small sound of released tension, the fabric snapped from the crests of her plush mounds to the tops of her thighs. She paused, and I caught a hint of a smile, then she continued her task, bending slightly at the waist.

I wish I could have seen her magnificent tits sway as she bent, but my attention was elsewhere. The band of pink lowered, the gusset of her panties still covering my objective. She slid one foot to the side and that thin barrier of pink material suddenly fell away, leaving me to admire the way her fat pussy lips were pressed against each other forming that erotic clamshell.

"I was right," I whistled. Her head rose a bit, as if questioning. "You are made for fucking."

She turned back to me, letting the pink undies drop. She stepped out of them and toward me. Her tits bounced slightly with her stride and I saw she had trimmed her bush to a neat, conservative triangle.

"Your turn," she said throatily.

"I'll give you a start," and I flipped open my khaki web uniform belt and then crossed my arms over my chest.

"If you want more, little girl," I said, "you're going to have to come get it."

She narrowed her eyes at me, as if irritated, but she came. First, she took my wrists and positioned my hands above my head. Then, with my shirt buttons exposed, she went at them, widening the gap to reveal my standard white t-shirt. Giving a low "ohhhhhh", she tugged my khaki shirt from my green waistband, taking the t-shirt tail with it. She pushed both garments up and off to uncover my torso. She yanked the bunched material free of my arms. She glanced at the results of her work then moved her face near mine, lips open so that I saw the tip of her tongue resting atop her white teeth. Her breath washed over my face and her tongue darted into full view to re-wet her lips. Her fingers spread over my chest, pushing slightly.

She was nineteen. She was used to dating-sex. She expected to be kissed. This wasn't a date.

"Pants," I instructed.

"'kay," she said, again nodding, making those wispy tendrils dance. Her eyes and hands dropped to my buckle where they completed the job I had begun, making the unique rattle of brass on brass we Marines know so well. The tab and zipper gave way to her adept fingers and she sent her hands around my waist, following the waistband. When they met at the small of my back, she pushed them down, beneath the fabric of my trousers, beneath the cotton of my boxers. Instead of my chest, her fingers now spread over my cheeks; narrow where hers were plump, hard where hers were yielding.

She didn't linger there, but then brought her hands back around, pushing the material away from my skin and letting gravity do its work. She had to put extra effort to free my shorts from my erection. My uniform had been reduced to my gleaming shoes and a pair of pants sagging to mid-thigh. I knew she was looking at my erect cock, now on display. My hands went to her neck, rubbing my thumbs along the long muscles there for a second or two, then pushing my fingers into the base of her skull, applying pressure

She dropped to one knee, dragging one breast against my skin as she moved, hands tugging at my pants until they had puddled at my ankles. I watched her. She was stymied unless I helped but she kept pulling weakly. Her attention was on the pulsating shaft only inches from her eyes.

"You've sucked cock before, right, Madeline?

She didn't look up, she was focused.

"Yes," she said softly.

"Are you a good cock-sucker, Madeline Parker?"

Now she looked up, brow furrowed. "I don't know." She shrugged, making her heavy breasts sway wonderfully. "I guess."

"You're going to get good, Maddie."

She moaned and, again, lowered her gaze to my erection. She raised an open hand, reaching for my hard dick. I intercepted her move, pushing her hand away. She looked up, puzzlement on her face. She tried again, and I captured her wrist and gave a small squeeze.

"No." I said firmly. She had to realize this wasn't a date. "You haven't earned it."

Her bewilderment was in her voice when she began, "You said -"

"I know what I said," I cut in. I shuffled my feet, stepping on the heel of one of my shoes and pulling my foot free and the repeating the process for the other. "And you will suck my cock, little girl." I stepped out of my pants. "And you will get good at it," I continued as I rid myself of my socks through a similar maneuver. I was now as naked as she.

"But you have to work for it," I said, still holding her wrist.

"How -" she started. I cut her off once more.

"I'll tell you," I pulled her to her feet. "When the time comes." I pushed her backward by her wrist. "Get on the couch."

Eagerly, she took the few steps needed to get there and laid on her back, positioning her head so it was supported by the couch arm. I moved to look down at her. She met my gaze, those lips which demanded to be wrapped around a cock, still slightly parted. She draped one arm along the couch top, one hand at her ear. Her left leg she bent so her foot rested on the cushions but let her right leg fall over the cushion edge, the foot resting on the floor. Her breathing was deep, moving her large tits, drawing my eyes. Her fat pussy, crowned by her dark, sculpted bush also beckoned. Even though she already knew she was going to get fucked, she probably only had a vague idea of how so totally fuckable she looked. Her eyes left my face to watch my hand as I stroked myself and my nose sensed her desire.

It was my turn to drop to one knee, scooping up her right leg to pull it over my shoulder and pulling its mate down to drape my other. Her eyes were wide with uncertainty as they met mine over the expanse of her rounded belly and through the valley of her breast. I grinned at her, reveling in her confusion and then plastered my mouth over her pussy.

"JESUS!" she shouted, her hips jerking as I sucked, the scent of her filling my nostrils.

I hadn't asked if she had ever had her pussy licked, but I had a feeling at most someone had taken a few half-hearted swipes of their tongues on her slit before pushing into her. This would be different.

Mentally I thanked Mrs. Henderson, the MILF with whom I had worked in a small store, for catching me alone in the store-room one day and commencing my education in tongue work. I broke off the suction assault on Maddie's pussy in favor of simple kissing of her inner thighs while I savored her flavor. She was sweeter than I expected, perhaps her size had something to do with it. When I abandoned the sensitive skin of her legs to return my attention to her slit, Maddie's fingers came down to grip my head. I smiled before extending my tongue to find her swollen lips, teasing them without pushing them apart. Kitty drinking milk, kitty drinking milk I reminded myself as I fluttered my tongue against her.

She was moaning, and sighing. An occasional "Oh, yeah - oh, yeah" came my way and she was pushing up to meet my tongue. It was time to switch things up. I pushed her legs higher, rolling her pelvis upward. I speared my stiffened tongue past the lips I had been teasing. She stiffened with an "Oh, FUCK!" and I felt her fingers tighten onto my scalp.

Her grip hindered my motion so I changed technique again, now taking my tongue to her clitoris which was protruding nicely. I attacked it boldly at first, squashing my tongue against the sensitive nubbin, then wriggling the flat of my tongue to sweep across it. Her finger nails bit into my skin as she let out a long, aching groan followed by gasping breaths mixed with a string of "Oh God, oh God, OH GOD!" She was ready to cum but I couldn't have that yet.

I gave her three broad licks along the length of her slit then pushed at her legs again, pulling my face back, away from her grip. She whined, but I ignored her. My new target presented itself to me. If those other guys didn't know how to lick her cunt, they sure didn't know how to do this. I lowered my face between her saliva slickened cheeks and bit the skin near her pucker. She jerked, confirming my impression she had no idea what was coming next. I then licked the reddening bite mark and moved to the opposite side. My teeth dragged on her skin and her hips wagged back and forth.

"What are you doing?" she gasped. I showed her.

Kitty drinking milk I reminded myself and fluttered my tongue against her butt hole bring a deep moan from her.

"What are you doing?" she breathed.

Once more stiffening my tongue, I pushed it into her, probing. She groaned and held still. Pulling out, I circled her opening, the swiped it with the flat of my tongue. I kept alternating until her hips began to undulate, the sensuality of what my tongue was doing to her having pulled her back from orgasm but keeping her needful.

Without warning, I lifted myself, putting one knee on the couch, leaving one foot on the floor, and leaned over her. Her mouth was wide open, as were her dark eyes. Her hands grabbed at my shoulders, but I shrugged them off. I ran the length of my shaft along her hot, liquid pussy twice before saying, "Put it in, bitch."

Instantly, her hands dropped to find my rock-hard dick and pulled it toward her swollen lips. As soon as I felt my helmet nestle itself between them, I leaned over her and shoved my hips forward.

It was like fucking a snug glove filled with hot butter. I heard the squish of my entry beneath her loud, "Oh, FUCK!"

This wasn't a date, I wasn't there to form a new emotional bond, or a lasting relationship, I wanted to get laid, and she wanted to get dicked, and we didn't have a lot of time, so I gave her what we both wanted.

I held her left leg up, onto the back of the couch, letting the other fall naturally to the side. I hammered into her, watching the shock waves of my welcome assault on her body travel up from where my cock entered her, making her large, pink-nippled tits bounce, pushing her against the arm of the couch. She had gone silent even though her mouth was wide open. Her teeth gleamed white and I could see her tongue move back and forth in time with me as I rammed into her and her hands were on my hips, pulling me back in each time I pulled out.

Her chest began to shine with sweat and I could feel my hair plaster itself to my head as I threw myself into the rutting. Where we touched became incredibly slick as our bodies became drenched. Drops of perspiration fell from my face, splashing on her neck, chin, and cheeks. Her up-do was being ruined, locks of hair coming loose, covering her face. I swept it away so I could see her eyes when she came.

Her back arched, and I drove deep and held myself in her depth. My eyes widened when I felt her vaginal muscles tighten around me, milking. Her lips quirked into a partial smile as she let me know she had a trick or two of her own. I rolled my hips, ass tightened, stirring the love pot in which I was buried and her facial muscles tightened.

I gave her hard jabs, the long strokes. Hard jabs and long strokes and she began to wail, eyes narrowed, every muscle in her neck, face, and shoulders stretched taut while her skin flushed rosy red. I dropped my thumb onto her clit and rolled it as she went over the cliff.

Seeing her, feeling her, cum pushed me past my limit as well. I felt my balls tighten and I began to spurt into her, each spasm sending a jet of sperm and bringing a wordless bellow from me. After the first few, I grit my teeth and growled, feeling her take my load, pushing herself up to receive it.

And it was over.

We moved gently against each other, gasping for air, enjoying the downhill slide of the roller coaster. Our bodies demanded oxygen, needed a rest, even a short one. We looked at each other, each knowing we wanted more, while the sweat evaporated, cooling the skin and bringing goose-flesh.

I leaned back, my softened member slipping out of her and she sighed. I sat back on my heels and she sat up, propping herself up against the couch arm by her elbows, her hair in complete disarray.

"I guess," I breathed, "you gotta get back to your desk before you get into trouble."

She shook her head.

"No, I don't." She licked dry lips. "I was just standing in for a friend while she went to eat." She blew an errant strand of hair from her face. "I don't have to go anywhere."

I smiled. I rose from the couch, right hand gripping my shiny cock.

"Hallelujah," I said stepping forward, "because now you've earned it." I presented my slowly filling prick to her.

"Damn right I have," she whispered, reaching up to replace my hand. Her eyes locked onto mine and then looked down when she took me in her mouth.

"That's a good girl," I said. Her head bobbed and I got harder. "Oh, yeah, taste yourself, Maddie. Taste me, taste us..." I touched the side of her face and she leaned into my hand, still sucking.

"I'm here for a week," I muttered, feeling her bring me to full erection. "You'll see me every day, Maddie." She moaned and gave an extra nod.

My fingers slid into her thick brown locks and tightened.

"Every fucking day," I whispered hoarsely. She moaned again and tried to swallow my length. Teaching her would be fun.

I wondered how long it would take me to get her ready for a gang-bang.

12