Jasmin: Descent Ch. 02

Story Info
Submission in the back of the van.
4.5k words
4.29
89.3k
13

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LIPrulz
LIPrulz
154 Followers

© LIPrulz July 2008

(8th in the sequence of Jasmin)

---Intro---

These events took place the day after Jasmin found out that explicit and humiliating photographs of her were in the possession of an unknown number of other people that knew her. These made her vulnerable to more humiliation by threats of exposure to me, her fiancé at the time. The course of reaction that Jasmin took was largely due to her partly Japanese upbringing and the shame she was living with every day, unwilling to share it with anyone and even and especially myself.

I have learned of these events years later by Jasmin's secret diary. Only after that have I been able to get Jasmin to talk about them. To answer any question as to why I am writing about these events it is because Jasmin herself asked me to. The reader no doubt expects that all names, most places and times are different so our anonymity is secure. That is indeed the case. To tell me and then read about what I have written has been particularly cathartic for Jasmin. She is stronger for it.

For anyone else that just wants to read a sex story: It is our hope that you enjoy the episodes. Jasmin is fine with them. As she was at the heart of them she knows how turned on she was at times and also how hot the various men were for her. And there is no doubt for me that they still want her back.

It was around the early to mid 90s. At the time Jasmin was 19 and living in Sydney. Her mother, Lorelle was I don't know how old at the time... and who cares? I am Damien and I was nearly 24. Graham had just turned 21. Jasmin's appearance is an Aussie-Japanese mix and she favours the Aussie genes, though not her mother's looks thank goodness. Jasmin's Japanese heritage makes her exotic, her almond eyes lending her a sultry mystique. She stands about 5'5" with an expressive high cheek boned face, lovely long eye lashes which add to her mystique and a wide smile from typically full Asian pouting lips. Her shiny black hair was long even then to the middle of her back. Jasmin's hair beautifully frames her face, quite alluring as she turns about. Her measurements at 19 were about 34-24-35 with a B cup holding very perky breasts with long sensitive nipples. She padded her bras, both to hide her nipples and limit the friction on them. I think the main reason though when Jasmin was younger was because she was too self-conscious.

---Jasmin's Words---

I didn't even want to look at the time when my brother woke me Saturday morning, I was so exhausted. I didn't want to think about anything right then. My life was too depressing.

Only a couple of hours before I had briefly been with my fiancé and I was desperately unhappy. I loved him more than anything and we had seen each other for the last time. I hadn't told him we were finished because I thought I couldn't bear to put him through so much pain. But the truth was that I was too much of a coward to openly tell him. I had not even taken him the engagement ring, thinking maybe that I could post it to him later. It was still hidden away in my room so that my mother wouldn't find out we were engaged.

Today I was going to have a new boyfriend, Graham. He met with my mother's approval, little did she know the true nature of his despicable character. I would marry him though if he asked me to even though I hated him. Why would I?

Because this way was the only way I could see to regain control over my own life. If I was with Graham then no one could blackmail me into sex because I didn't care if they told Graham what they knew.

Of course I might have gone to the police, even my fiancé was a policeman. First, I had been raped, of that I was clear and I'm sure the police would believe me. Unfortunately, there were no witnesses that would be on my side from any of the occurrences. Nobody knew what happened to me at the pool and only my younger brother might have an inkling of what had happened at Ed's place. Sure there was evidence of my rape at the party two months ago; I was badly bruised then and of course there had been their DNA at the time. The bruises were gone now, thank God that Damien didn't see them. Maybe some people at that party would be of a mind and good enough to give evidence. But that would put me in court and the newspapers and the whole country would know what had happened to me. Apart from the humiliation any regular woman would feel from that, part of my upbringing had been with my Japanese father and I had lived in Japan for a little while. Culturally I am pretty much dinky di Aussie but personally my feelings, my emotions and reactions to things that happen to me are very Japanese.

I could maintain my self worth only by internalising, keeping the humiliation I had been put through to myself. If Damien found out I couldn't have lived with the shame. It was this that was being used so well against me only the night before. So this morning around dawn I had broken up with Damien though he didn't know it yet.

When I was ready for the day I came downstairs. My younger brother, David, my mother and Graham were all ready and waiting for me. They were in casual comfortable clothes just as I was.

I saw my mother was moving around quite freely and so I knew for sure that she hadn't hurt her hip at the party the night before. I was too tired, defeated and sad to be bothered glaring at her or dropping any sarcastic remarks about her miracle healing. They all wished me good morning and Graham said he was sorry he hadn't been able to drop me back home after the party himself.

His meaningful look didn't phase me then either. I said a cheery good morning to everyone and that I was ready to go. Mum checked the backpack I had to see what clothes I had packed. Mornings in the mountains could be very cold and the heater in the caravan was in the middle, not close enough to the bedrooms for me.

Out of hearing of Graham and David she said I looked nice. I said back to her, "I thought Graham would like it."

If I wasn't so sad I might have laughed at the surprised expression on my mother's face. "Well..." was all she said, at a loss for words.

I was wearing a knee length white cotton skirt with a black long sleeved v-necked hooded pullover. With the tan coloured stockings I had on I would be quite warm enough at least until night. My footwear consisted of the hiking boots I always wore to the mountains. My mother was just happy I wasn't wearing a pair of jeans. I had taken to wearing jeans any time that Damien wasn't visiting, except for the party last night, and it was really cheesing mum off. If she knew just what kind of stockings I had on she would have been more worried but I no longer cared. I might have a solution to stop the humiliation from continuing but I had never been so unhappy either and so I really didn't care any more about anything.

When we went out to the van, mum asked if I wanted to sit in the back with Graham. She said David would sit in the front with her and we could put our bags behind the front seat. Mum was organising it so I had a bit of privacy with Graham. How embarrassing. I said I didn't mind.

I was asleep almost immediately we pulled out onto the road. It was about a three hour drive in the stupid van and I hated it so I was glad to sleep.

I half woke up sometime later. Graham said something about making me more comfortable and he moved me around so instead of my hooded head against the window I lay my head on his legs. He didn't smell anything like Damien. I told myself I didn't care and went back to sleep.

The next thing I knew I was dreaming about Damien. We were still making love in his car before he left that morning. I wanted to stay asleep because I knew it was a dream. I woke of course and reality was ugly, pure and simple. Graham had his hand inside my pullover. I had decided on a comfortable lacy bra instead of a padded wireframe. The pullover would have to be padding enough. The lacy bra was of course small impediment to Graham's hand.

I think I was wide-awake at the moment when his hand pushed my bra aside and closed completely over my breast. My nipple was right in the middle of his palm. Graham's hand moved then and his fingers closed around my nipple.

"Wow," I heard him murmur. "Wayne you dog..." he whispered to himself and cruelly pinched my nipple. I moaned, just managing to stifle a cry.

Wayne had been the sleazy guy at the party that manipulated me into letting a few other guys have sex with me. Obviously he had told Graham about me.

Graham started rubbing two fingers and his thumb back and forth around my nipple. Straight away the pain of his pinch eased and I felt the pleasure go through me. My nipple was getting harder, engorged. And that wasn't all, under my head I could feel that Graham was getting hard.

I pretended to still be asleep and rolled over so I was on my side moving my head off of his dick, hoping he would let me alone. How naive was I? I told myself I needed time to get used to the idea of being with him. It didn't work though as Graham had his own agenda that had nothing to do with patience. He left his hand in my top and it was still holding my breast. He stayed still for a while, no doubt waiting for me to settle again.

However, I couldn't get back to sleep, let alone settle. All sorts of thoughts were going through my head. It was really decision time and I think the tears I felt under my lids just confirmed it. I needed to do something to make sure I moved forward, to make sure I was no longer under threat of humiliation. Graham was a bastard but I could see no other way than by being with him.

Graham's hand began fondling my breast again. I let him continue, knowing I wouldn't want to stop him soon. With my eyes closed I just gave myself over to it. I moved my head back so my face was lying on his dick again. He had to know for sure then that I was awake. My nipples were quickly fully engorged and although I despised myself I couldn't help being turned on.

I knew how much Graham was loving it by how much harder he squeezed me, by how his dick was pulsing against my face. My breathing deepened and Graham was moving his hand urgently from one breast to the other. It must have frustrated him as he finally just grabbed my shoulder and turned me to my back before pulling me across him. My back was on his lap then, on his dick with my head on the seat the other side of him.

I opened my eyes and looked at him, letting the tears spill down the sides of my head. Graham didn't say anything, his gaze locked with mine as he just dragged my pullover down again and then my bra, exposing my breasts to him. The cool air of the air conditioning goose bumped me. His hands returned to my breasts, really kneading my flesh. Nobody had been that rough with them before. I would be bruised later for sure.

My mouth opened but I choked off a gasp of pain. I remember the song on the radio was something from Dire Straits. It was too quiet so I had to be quiet also.

Graham didn't let up, pinching my nipples in his fingernails. I bit the back of my hand to stay quiet and Graham smirked.

"Ahhh," became a sigh when his fingers returned but then softly rolled my nipples. With my hands at my hips I lifted myself up and yanked up my skirt. Graham stopped playing with my breasts and leaned back to make it easier for me. He just watched, amazed I think by what I was doing.

When my skirt was up to my hips Graham saw that my stockings were thigh highs. I spread my legs and he reached for me again, this time my bare thighs at the top of the stockings. I moved a little amd let my arm rest on his lap by my side and I rubbed along his jeans on his dick.

With my legs spread in offering Graham wasted little time and moved straight up my inner thighs tor my panty covered pussy. The last night he had his fingers in me and I was unwilling. Now I was inviting him.

He surely is a bastard. He never questioned, never hesitated, never asked me if I was sure about cheating on Damien. He just wanted me. At that moment all I wanted was to have never been born.

I bit my hand again when he pulled my panties roughly aside and pushed a finger in me. I was wet already so he just as quick pushed another finger in me. Graham wriggled his fingers around inside me. He was rubbing the front inside of my pussy and how I love that... At the same time his other hand returned to my breasts and I was squirming around on him.

I was just about losing all my control. "Got a condom?" I asked him quietly. I was trying so hard not to moan. But there it was, out in the open now and I didn't want to say anything else to Graham. I had just made my choice all too real.

He nodded his head, "Yeah, pass my bag over." There was almost a permanent smirk on his face now as I just lay there and let him do what he wanted.

Graham kept playing with my body as I reached behind me on the floor for his overnight bag. I got my hands on it but just had no strength to drag it any closer. I was taking such deep breaths to keep from crying out too loudly. I'm sure Graham loved how my chest was heaving. At the same time I was also trying to push my breasts harder against him and kept my hips rolling on his hand.

Finally I managed to pull the bag up onto my chest, displacing his hand. The cold of the bottom of the bag felt good against my breasts also. He let me unzip it for him, still pushing his fingers in and out of me. I was biting my lip with my need by then.

Graham rummaged around, searching inside his bag pretty much as he was doing with his other hand in my pussy. I was crazy with need and when he said he had a condom I shoved his bag back on the floor. I rolled back to my side, this time facing him and worked on Graham's jeans zipper.

About then mum called from the front, "Everything all right, Graham?" She must have heard the bag fall down.

Graham's hand clenched inside me and became still. The cum that was about to wash over me receded. He held a finger to his lips and mouthed silently, "She's asleep."

I heard my brother call, ok and then Graham's attention was back on me. I felt my panties tear and then his fingers resumed thrusting in and out of my pussy. The pleasure started climbing again. I was dripping, couldn't believe how turned on I was. Graham helped me unzip and open his jeans. His dick was hard for me. That was one thing I found out about Graham, he gets hard quick.

I pulled him out of his pants. "Suck me first, Jasmin," he ordered me, pushing me down so my head was closer. Even so I was not close enough to get him into my mouth. I would have to scoot over him to the other side of the van or get down on the floor. I didn't want to wait.

"I can't," I murmured. I tore the condom packet open and rolled it down his dick. "Screw me now," I was almost begging him while I wriggled some more on his lap.

Graham kept my legs spread and his fingers were squelching in me. I don't know how they didn't hear up the front. At that point I'm sure Graham didn't care either. I felt so cheap. I had no other care right then except that I wanted him in me.

One of my legs was bent right back beside me against the back of the seat in front of us. My other leg was spread wide but bent at the knee across Graham. I felt his dick then pushing along my slit. I knew I was wet enough that he could have shoved straight in but he wasn't doing that. He was playing with me, teasing us both really.

I wanted him in me. I wanted him in me because he had me so hot already. I wanted him in me because then I couldn't go back, then I wouldn't be able to go back to Damien because I had betrayed him so willingly, so completely. I would never be able to look him in the eye again.

Graham kept moving his dick through my pussy lips without pushing in. It was getting so hard to keep quiet in my frustration. I tried pushing my hips onto him but Graham took a firm hold of my thigh and kept me off of him. He pushed my leg back further and let my foot go behind his back. His eyes were riveted on my spread pussy then. I know he loved how elastic I was with my other leg bent back beside me. I felt my cheeks redden and was amazed that I could feel embarrassment even at this stage. Graham didn't notice, continuing to stare between my legs.

His hand abandoned rubbing my inner thigh and returned to my pussy, his fingers sliding back inside me. Oh it felt so good. I also felt dreadful but nearly free at the same time. With his fingers in me and his thumb sliding all over my clit I was so in need.

Graham pinched my nipple without even looking at my breasts and then took a firm grip of my thigh. With his other hand at my pussy he had complete control over me.

"You're mine Jasmin," he whispered firmly. "You're my slut." Then he finally met my eyes, at the same time clenching his hand in me. His fingers dug into me inside. It was pain and pleasure both, sooo good and sooo nasty. I came, biting my hand again to keep from crying out. Then I was thrashing about against him but Graham was holding me reasonably still.

"Yes, Graham I'm yours," I breathed after I calmed down a bit. "Happy birthday. Put your dick in me now ok? Go on, screw me."

That must have been what he wanted to hear. Graham wrenched his hand away from my pussy and shoved his dick in, pulling me hard onto him. I stifled a moan, the edge of my hand back between my teeth. Oh God it felt good.

My mother and my younger brother were just meters away from where I was being screwed. The threat of them discovering us heightened how cheap I felt. My foot came back infront of Graham and I think I bruised his right bicep as I spasmed in pleasure and kicked forward. Graham grunted but began pushing back and forth and I was clenching my pussy around him trying to make him cum quickly. I'll never forget the look on his face, how fiercely he was glaring at me, almost hatefully. I revelled in it, pressing myself and grinding my pussy as hard as I could against him. Graham was turned almost sideways by that time, his fingers digging cruelly into my hips as he pulled me against him.

The van was turning a lot by then so we must have been in the mountains already. Otherwise I'm sure we would have been caught.

Graham held me almost off his dick for a bit then. He must have been ready to cum and wanted to screw me a bit longer. I tried sliding back onto him but he was having nothing of that, holding me very firmly. He took a cushion from the other side of the seat. Then he caught my right leg and shoved it behind his back again, trapping it against the seat. He leaned over me and when he pressed the cushion against my face, Graham sank his dick back into me. I was almost delirious by then and not sure if I was being quiet or not. He was thrusting much harder into me and I knew I was going to be bruised later. But I loved it. I rotated my hips as much as I could about the same time as Graham grabbed and savagely twisted my nipple.

"Unngh..." I would have cried out my pain and lust if Graham had not shoved the cushion into my mouth. His weight was on me then also. Graham was cumming and I convulsed under him. He kept twisting my nipple while he battered my pussy. I was so turned on and the orgasm crashed over me, peaking as he hurt my nipple. I was just floating then, no cares at all as I felt Graham still lazily pushing into me. He was slumped back away from me and his weight nearly twisted my trapped knee.

My mother was calling something. I was sure we were busted. Graham sat up straight. I felt him slip out of me as he said, "Sorry, Jasmin just wanted a kiss."

In my uncaring state I don't know what mum said in reply. But the van stopped soon after. Even with the brief sleep I had had I knew it was too early for us to have arrived.

Hurriedly I straightened up my clothes. My panties were beyond salvage, the material between my legs hopelessly torn so it was just hanging from the elastic. Graham was quickly buckling and zipping up his jeans. By the expression on his face I could tell he was worried.

LIPrulz
LIPrulz
154 Followers
12