Jasmin: Descent Ch. 04

Story Info
Her boyfriend's friends.
20.3k words
4.42
69k
20

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LIPrulz
LIPrulz
153 Followers

Part 4 Her boyfriend's friends

Her descent ends with no self-respect, no identity

© LIPrulz April 2009

(10th in the sequence of Jasmin)

---This is my writing, but it is a transcript of Jasmin's secret diaries that continues straight on from Descent Chapter 3. I have added dialogue for a more complete narrative. Jasmin herself feels by turns shame and self-loathing at what she did, is disgusted by the actions of others and at other times, the reason I am writing these events, she feels incredibly turned on which I of course benefit from. MY feelings are my own but we hope you enjoy her experiences. Also please make your comments, Jasmin has become even more curious than I am about your reactions...

We have photos of Jasmin at the time but she absolutely refuses to let me share them. So without them I hope this brief description does justice to the beautiful sultry creature she was, and still is. She was nineteen, half Japanese half Australian, a high cheek boned face, thick soft lips, lovely long eye lashes, straight glossy black hair down to the middle of her back, her appearance favours Caucasian though at times she looks very Japanese, Jasmin is about 5' 5" tall, measurements then she assures me 33B-23-35, which by the way have barely changed now, 35C-24-36. Her legs are very athletic from various sports, the rest of her figure very trim from swimming. Jasmin's bum is firm and sets off beautifully her slim waist. Yes her B cup was very perky, and she retains that perkiness. Her nipples are amazingly long and still are, but pink then unlike the brown of now---

The next day was Sunday. In the morning Graham helped me do the last of the cleaning before his mates came over. We were having a barbeque out by the pool and then they were going to watch the footy. Graham loves Rugby League. I think the game is stupid and most of my former girlfriends only watched it to perve on the players. That's ok I suppose but really it's just a waste of my time I think.

After Daniel visited me the day before I had been very moody. Daniel was a bastard but I was so confused about it. I was wondering how it would be next time he came and I didn't tell Graham because I realised in a way I was looking forward to Daniel's visits. Graham copped my bad mood during the afternoon with me snapping over household chores. He never said much on Saturday night about my mood swings when we went to bed though. He was so looking forward to his mates' visit that he hardly noticed my off mood. I like listening to music, singing along with it most of the time when I'm doing housework. But when I'm upset about something I don't even turn the radio on. Graham never noticed when I didn't have it on yesterday afternoon and night.

Sunday morning just before lunch Graham said it was such a beautiful day I should wear my bikini while we had the barbeque. I know Graham didn't mind showing me off and he wanted his friends to envy him. I had several bikinis but it was the bright green one he liked most. That one I never wore to the beach or a public pool. It wasn't see through when wet or anything it was just brief, sheer shiny rayon with small string ties, at both sides for the bottom and behind my back for the top. The bikini was not padded so my nipples were very prominent. I was far to modest at the time to think of wearing it anywhere in public.

"You sure about that?" I asked him. "What about your friends staring at me?"

"That's what I want, Jasmin. Be friendly with them. Not slutty like I know you can, just friendly. I want to know if I can trust my friends around you or not."

It just sounded like an excuse for Graham to show me off again, even at home. I was annoyed with what he said though. "What do you mean, slutty? Why have you been so nasty to me lately?" I wasn't going to cry. I wouldn't cry if I stayed angry.

Graham rolled his eyes condescendingly. He demeaned me a lot like that lately and I was really starting to hate it. "What do you call your behaviour at the party where you let a bunch of strangers fuck you silly and you let another virtual stranger video it? And no condoms either but you want me to wear them now. I'd call your behaviour nasty and slutty just for starters." Graham was almost spitting the words at me.

I knew already that he found out about that party and I had thought about how a conversation might go with Graham and what I should say to keep us together. "I'll go on the pill for you," I said, knowing I didn't need it now anyway. "Wait till my next austudy payment and I'll see the doctor. At that party Graham I was tricked into that, but it shouldn't matter anyway, I wasn't with you then."

"Yeah you were still with Damien. You might be interested to know, Jasmin that the love of your life knew what happened at the party when he left. He had a hand in setting it up with Wayne."

I tried not to believe that. Damien would never have just left me in that situation if he knew. And he would never have set me up like that. Damien loved me. I was pretty sure he wouldn't love me now but he did then. But Graham was always saying things like that about Damien, like he was worried I would go back to Damien and had to criticise him all the time so that I wouldn't think about going back.

Graham played stupid mind games like that. If I had ever stopped and thought about my situation I would have left Graham for sure. But where could I go? My friends had lied about me and deserted me and my mother didn't want to know me either. Plus I was pregnant even if I hadn't told anyone yet. I had to stay with Graham so I just overlooked most of the things I would never have tolerated before. I was just about to learn exactly what I would do for friendly attention, what I would do to feel good about myself.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing and I should have kept trying to contact Damien and then left to be with him. But I was in a situation where I was blinded to common sense. So without being able to see what I should do, without knowing what I should have done, I kept making things worse. My world when I was 19 and 20 had no bright future so I just lived really from moment to moment. Common sense is a misnomer because I sure had none. Uncommon sense should be the term.

About the party there wasn't much I could say to defend myself without telling Graham about all the other stuff before that party with Craig, Carl, Ed and Ed's son. So I was silent.

Graham wasn't finished scoring points against me yet though. I wonder if even then he knew I really had nowhere else to go. "I don't know why I put up with you sometimes, Jasmin. How stupid are you to be so easily tricked into making that video?"

There was nothing I could say. Graham just shook his head and left me with the vacuuming.

Graham wanted me looking sexy and I was fuming. I decided to oblige him. I put the green bikini on, applied black eye liner and lip-gloss and went out with my dark white-framed sunglasses and a book to lie by the pool. It was a little windy early on so I covered myself with a beach towel. If my nerve didn't fail me I would not only look sexy for his friends but act sexy as well. I wanted Graham at his wits end with worry.

You can see already how self-destructive I was becoming in this relationship.

His friends arrived all around the same time. They were all single except one. Milton was a bit older than the rest, maybe mid thirties and married. The others were Steve, Gavin, Adrian and Trevor. Steve and Trevor had steady girlfriends that I had met before at emergency services get togethers and parties but I didn't know them well. Milton's wife and their girlfriends hadn't wanted to come to an afternoon and night of the boys having a barbeque and a drink. I don't think they knew yet that I was staying with Graham. Gavin and Adrian had always flirted with me before but my mother had made sure they left me pretty well alone, plus Gavin was too overweight for my liking and Adrian was just boring. The four single guys were aged from early to late twenties.

They left the eskies of beer at the brick barbeque and all came down to the pool to say hello to me. I think Graham was getting meat and some salad he bought before out of the fridge while they stood around and talked to me. I just lay there on the pool deck chair under the towel.

Behind my dark sunglasses they couldn't see my eyes and I caught all of them at various times looking over my body. The beach towel was big so there was nothing they could see except my bare arms, shoulders and face.

Milton was a bit more forward than the others. He asked me if I was just going to lie there or would I actually swim. Trevor and Gavin had board shorts on and might have a swim but the others all had jeans on. I told Milton it was a bit cool at the moment and he told Steve and Adrian not to block the sun from me. When they moved he said the sun would warm me up but I would have to let it get on me.

"But I forgot the sun cream and I've only got a bikini on," I teased them. The level of their interest definitely went up when I said that.

Trevor asked where the sun cream was and I told him it was in the fridge in the kitchen. "Well don't just stand there, Trevor," said Milton. "Go and get it so we can all see Jasmin's bikini," he winked at the others and grinned at me. When Trevor had left, Milton yanked the towel off of me, tossing it under the deck chair.

I laughed and threw my book at Milton. Adrian couldn't help a, "Wow..." when he saw me in the bikini. The others just stared at me. It was pretty funny actually. Trevor came out then with the cream and Graham with a meat tray so they could get started cooking. Milton picked my book up from the slate tiles and passed it back to me, making motions then to shield himself if I threw it again. I giggled.

"Do you want me to put this on you?" Milton asked me, taking the cream from Trevor. He didn't even smile as he said it, playing it cool. I looked past them at Graham who cold definitely hear what was going on. The pool isn't that big, maybe eight or nine meters.

"No thanks," I said. "I can manage." They went over to the barbeque then. As they got started cooking and drinking they all of them looked at me from time to time. I rubbed the cream in and stayed on my back after, pretending to read.

Where I was beside the colour bond fence the sound of their voices carried very well from the barbeque. Maybe the water in the pool helped as well, I don't know. But they were mostly talking about rugby or work, pretty boring for me. But when Graham went inside for something their voices were more hushed. I nearly laughed aloud because I could still hear them well enough.

"Lucky bastard isn't he," said Gavin referring to Graham.

They all agreed that Graham was sure lucky to be cuddling up with me at night. They only had time to say how they would all like to shag me before Graham came back out and they were talking about rugby again. Graham brought me a plate with a bread roll and meat, sauce and onion and went back to his friends. Before I ate it I decided I would have a quick swim. So I dived in the pool and swam a couple of laps.

When I climbed out at the opposite end I made sure my long hair was pushed back from my ears so no water would stop me from hearing them. When I climbed out I knew the bikini had crept up between my cheeks a bit. I waited at the top of the pool steps and wrung my hair out a bit, letting them look their fill. There was no conversation at all. And then I pulled my bikini bottoms out, letting it settle back down on my cheeks. I'm sure I heard someone sigh when I did that as well.

The wind was still there and I felt a bit cold walking back over to the deck chair. I stood facing away from them as I dried myself with the towel. Their conversation had started again but I knew they were still watching me. Without looking I knew my nipples were erect in the cool air and they could see my profile and couldn't fail to notice.

Dry enough I lay back down on my back, put my sunnies on and turned to my side facing them to eat the food Graham left for me. Whenever Graham wasn't watching them, the guys were mostly watching me. I saw Steve, Adrian and Trevor all with their mouths hanging open as they looked at me and I was really starting to enjoy myself by then.

Graham asked me if I wanted some wine because he knew I didn't like beer. When he went inside to get it I was lying back down already, my book open again. The comments I could hear now were much more interesting.

"Holy cow," said Steve. "For an asian chick she is really hot. I'd love to fuck her."

"Half Japanese and half Aussie, I think," Milton supplied. "Don't you just love those full lips of hers?"

"What about those legs? How athletic is she?" said Gavin.

"Yeah, get me them legs wrapped around me," commented Adrian. "Suck on them pointy tits at the same time. Yes."

Each of them then talked about the parts of me that they liked best. It was funny but it was also exciting to hear. It was like I was an ice cream they were going to devour.

"Wish that Beth had an arse like Jasmin," said Trevor, referring to his girlfriend. "Crickey, how firm and ripe were her cheeks when she came out of the pool?"

Someone laughed then and Milton asked, "So Steve, what part of Jasmin do you think's the best? I like her lips. Gavin seems partial to her legs. Trevor likes her bum and Adrian loves her tits. I'm sure we all love her body but which bit in particular, Steve?"

Someone else laughed then as well, Steve maybe. I really wanted to look but kept pretending to read. It was a mass market romance and really dumb. Steve said, "Well, I'm not really sure but I do wonder what she tastes like."

They were all laughing then and I couldn't help but look. They looked at me as well and I thought I was busted, that they knew I could hear them. But Milton said, "Sorry to disturb you, Jasmin. We'll try and be quieter."

I just motioned that it was ok, still scarce believing what I heard. I had a familiar feeling building between my legs by then. Listening to them was turning me on. I wanted to go inside to the fridge for a zucchini.

They were really careful then and I only caught the odd word. They were still talking about me though, otherwise they would have been louder. Graham came back then with the wine for me. He brought a glass and a half full crystal decanter that he sat on the glass table next to me. It might have been a whole bottle in the decanter, I wasn't sure. The wine was just a cab sav, my preference actually. When I tasted it I knew it was an expensive bottle as well, no doubt out of Graham's father's collection. Umm, yum.

Graham poured a glass for me and I turned over on my belly, asking him to put cream on my back. He was staring at my bum when he just sneered.

"Go jump, Jasmin. I've been running around after you all morning. Let one of these bums over here," he pointed at his friends. "Let one of them get cream all over his hands."

Graham couldn't see my eyes widen in alarm through my sunnies. His friends all took a few steps away from the barbeque toward us. I remembered my earlier resolve then to give Graham more than what he was after. Smiling then I thought over what I had heard said and I had an idea for how I would tease them and make Graham worry. None of the guys had said they liked my back but Trevor liked my bum.

"Ok then," I said to Graham. "If you don't want to rub cream on me then... eeny, meeny, miny, mo... Trevor," I smiled at Graham's friend. "Would you like to do my backside? I mean my back?" I was terrible at flirting. I could feel my cheeks flushing already. I gulped some wine from my glass, hoping they wouldn't see the colouring of my face.

"Sure," he said eagerly. The others watched Trevor come and pull another deck chair over so he could sit next to me. He pulled it around slightly and the raised sides blocked most of me from sight from the barbeque. "I don't mind some cream on my hands," he said to Graham.

"No worries," said Graham, rejoining the others.

It had been out of the fridge for a while so the cream wasn't so cold as before but I still started a little bit when Trevor put his hand on my back.

"Why'd she pick him," complained Adrian. The others laughed at him.

"Ok, knock it off fellas," said Graham. "Who did you pick at the TAB, Milton? The eels and the raiders again?"

So they were back to talking about the footy again. Trevor didn't care. He was rubbing the cream into my shoulders then. Already he was more massaging me than merely rubbing the cream in.

"Mmm," I murmured encouragingly.

"Would you like a massage, Jasmin," he said, quite loud enough for the others to hear if they were listening. Apparently Graham was because he looked around.

I pushed up a little and picked up the wine glass from the table as I looked at Graham. He didn't say anything. Milton and Adrian, probably Steve and Gavin as well but I couldn't see them, were all watching Trevor and me. I sipped the wine and then gulped some more before I put the glass back down, empty by then I think.

"Yes, why not," I said boldly. "I never get a massage. There's coconut tanning oil in the top of the fridge if you want to get it."

Trevor jumped straight up. "I'll be right back," he said.

I lay back down trying to control my trembling. It was only a massage, why was I so nervous I wondered? When Trevor went past them to the house Adrian threw some butter off the end of a knife at him. Trevor dodged and was past them. "You bugger," Adrian said after him.

I thought about burning with the oil and decided to quickly put the sun cream on the rest of my back before Trevor came back.

"The oil won't go well on the cream," I said to him when he returned.

I was going to turn over so he could massage my front but Trevor said, "I'll start with your legs, Jasmin. By the time they're done your back will be dry already."

Then the oil was dripping along my legs, from my thighs down to my feet. Trevor gave my legs a light rub to spread the oil around first. That was really only thrilling because I imagined what he was thinking while he was staring at my bum. Then he started on the soles of my feet, picking one foot up at a time and working away mostly with his thumbs I think.

It felt surprisingly good and as Trevor worked along the calf of one leg I found myself relaxing and really enjoying it. Massage was something I wanted to enjoy a lot more of after that day. Pretty soon he had gone past the back of my knee and was kneading my thigh.

"You're pretty knotted, Jasmin," he said. "What have you been doing?"

I had no idea what Trevor was going on about. I just said, "Mmm, that feels nice." And it did feel good.

Trevor was coming closer to the crotch of my bikini and I think he felt my leg tense because then he was leaning over more and had started at the bottom of my other leg. I relaxed again.

When he came to my thigh once more I didn't worry so much, trusting that Trevor wasn't going to grope me. He didn't feel me up either, but he did push my legs a little bit apart. I could only imagine the view he had then.

At first I thought it was the breeze but then I realised it was only my thigh that felt the air moving over it and I knew he was close enough that I felt his breath on me. Trevor was massaging the inside of both of my thighs at once and it felt too good for sure.

"Spending a bit of time on the legs, Trev?" called Steve. I had nearly forgotten about the others.

"Leave him alone, Steve" Milton said. "If she didn't like it she would make him stop."

But Trevor moved then and started on my back. I was almost disappointed but that started to feel good as well. I was most definitely going to make Graham give me a regular massage after this.

I relaxed again as he worked my shoulder blades. Trevor made more comments about how knotted my muscles were and I understood then. I told him it was probably from hockey or swimming. Trevor said that he should regularly massage me then, once a week.

LIPrulz
LIPrulz
153 Followers