Jasmin: Splitting Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wayne had not believed me when I said I wanted her to be my girlfriend. "Man, you'll always be watching her, wondering if she will give in to the next bloke she meets when you're not around." But I thought the risk was worth it. Having Jasmin for even a short while was worth it.

Dancing with her had been great. But when she let me move us to that dark corner I knew she would let me play. Man, does she feel nice. That hockey she loves playing certainly keeps her body athletic and well toned.

I couldn't wait to get her to the car. I hated my old Ford but the bench seats would be handy that night. We needed to get there obviously before her boyfriend arrived. If he saw Jasmin in my car after that, that would be great. Lorelle had actually suggested it, but for nothing more than kissing she had said.

How angry would stupid Lorelle be now? I wondered. But there was no way that given this chance I could treat her daughter in her suggested, "honourable way." Jasmin was irresistible and after hearing from Wayne what she was really like there was no doubt in my mind about how to treat her.

Everyone knew what a slut she was now after that party. I mean all of the guys (and girls also) that were in my peer group that were involved with the SES, they all knew except her mother. I just wanted Jasmin to be my slut, nobody else's. I knew that if she was my girl it wouldn't stop other blokes that knew about her from trying to fuck her but I was pretty confident I could keep her to myself.

Who would have thought that Jasmin was such a slut? Whenever her mother brought her along to an SES parade or training, Jasmin was always so bored. Sometimes she stayed all by herself and fell asleep, even during the day. I had known Jasmin since I had come to the SES at 17. Jasmin had been 15 and she was beautiful then as well. We had always felt protective of Lorelle's daughter and none of us guys had ever had the guts to ask Jasmin out, even when she was 18. Then that bastard copper had come in and snatched her away from all of us. It was almost like we had lost a member of the family. Well at the moment I was considering putting her in the family way. That if anything could help to make her mine.

When she asked me what time it was I knew Jasmin was drunk. She had a watch on her wrist. So I told her it was 1am when it was only midnight. She didn't even think to check even though her face appeared troubled.

In the hall I had her in the corner and with my hand between the firm cheeks of her arse I knew I was going to achieve my dream. My dick was so rigid and I felt so excited I was trembling. I had never been with a girl that was so sexy as Jasmin.

It was a pity I had to let Jasmin's dress down as we walked past the others which also meant taking the two fingers I had in her, out. I wanted to keep my fingers in her forever. When I smelled them I just wanted to throw her on the floor and tear that dress off. Her scent was intoxicating.

If I hadn't heard it from Wayne then I would never have thought to go so far with Jasmin. She was so easy and trusting, actually seeming to think that fresh air was all I wanted for her as we walked outside together. When we walked out to the car park, Rodney was coming back in from having a smoke. He winked at us. I could have decked him but I don't think Jasmin saw so no damage was done. I steered her towards the Ford. She seemed to want to go another way but there was no way I was letting her go. As Wayne had advised I gave Jasmin no option.

I never imagined I would be fucking her so soon. Thanks Wayne for giving me the belief to try...

When Lorelle went home early she told me that Rodney would bring Jasmin back home after the party. I thought I might have a chance then. Before that I had been hoping for a chance to have Jasmin when I stayed at the caravan with them on Saturday and Sunday.

Jasmin let me lay her on her back over the bonnet of my car while I retrieved my keys and unlocked it. That tight silk dress was awesome, really hugging her curves beautifully. I opened the back door and came back to her. I wanted to pull the front of the dress down right then and see the beautiful breasts Wayne had talked about. He said her nipples were truly something special. But I grabbed her arms instead and pulled her to her feet. Better to get her in the car first.

Jasmin offered no resistance at all as I laid her down in the back seat. How she just submitted like that was so hot. I spread her legs, one on the seat and the other on the floor, which helped to push her tight dress up. Her bare legs were spectacular, even smoother than her silk dress. No doubt Jasmin's regular running and hockey made for her well-toned calves and nicely firm thighs. I had watched these sexy legs from a distance for so long. Jasmin made no objection at all as my hands roamed her silky flesh. I bent forward over her, my legs still out of the car door, and I couldn't resist tasting her flesh. Where to start?

I picked up the leg lying on the floor, wanting at the same time to caress it with my hands and lick and suck all over her. My tongue trailed along her leg from calf to inner thigh. Yes, she tasted fantastic, her perspiration intoxicating. I was on top of the world; Jasmin was mine. She had no further resistance, just lying there and letting me do what I wanted. Her legs were so lovely.

Jasmin did not react at all as I mouthed her beautiful flesh. I had expected at least a giggle when my tongue explored her inner thigh but apart from the rise and fall of her chest, she was still. I couldn't believe it. Was she really asleep? That was just like the Jasmin I knew. Her friends had always said before that a bit of alcohol just put her right to sleep. No matter, I could still enjoy myself. I moved my attention to her purple briefs. As I had felt earlier, her panties were wet with her arousal.

I didn't know what to do first. Should I get her dress off her to get at those breasts I had heard about or just push it up further and fuck her right away? My hardon decided for me. I wanted to get in Jasmin ASAP.

I pushed and folded Jasmin's dress up over her hips. Hooking my fingers in her wet briefs I pulled them down. Her scent had inflamed me before and after I peeled her panties away from her slit she was all I could smell and taste. That incredible scent concentrated my entire world to her slit.

Wow, she is glorious. Jasmin had shaved her cunt. There was a small tuft of hair at the top of her slit but other than that she was shaved smooth. I had never seen anything like that before. Fantastic! She had to be a slut. Who knew?

My hands were trembling again as I left Jasmin's briefs there between her thighs for the moment so I could feel her again. I slid the fingers of my right hand along her wet labia and then pushed one finger inside her. She was so moist my finger slid in easily. I moved it in and out of her, loving the stronger smell of Jasmin as it filled my car. I think she moaned in her sleep as well.

In case she and I got noisy I realised I really should get in the car and shut the door. Reluctantly I pulled my finger out of her warmth and I was sure then she moaned a little. Awake or not it didn't really matter to me. I pushed her legs back together and pulled her panties off as quickly as I could, dropping them back at her bum so they were handy when I came. I didn't want cum all over my back seat. When I let her legs go they just flopped back to the position I had them in before.

I pushed Jasmin's legs wider on the seat and I will never forget seeing her spread open like that. It's easily the most sluttish thing I have ever seen. As I was climbing over her so that I could close the door, I heard a voice from behind me. "What the hell do you think you are doing?" At the same time a hand closed over my shoulder and pulled me back.

Jasmin's Words

Oh my God, that was close, I thought. I had no idea what I was going to do. I had had my eyes shut hoping Graham would think I was asleep and leave me alone. It was all I could think to do when he had stopped me from going off by myself. He was of course much stronger than me and I wouldn't have been able to stop him from having sex with me if he forced me. Truthfully, I didn't really know if I wouldn't be willing. Graham had me feeling ashamed, embarrassed, upset and angry with him. But I was also turned on and that really confused me.

I opened my eyes just a little to see who it was that had stopped Graham. I was fairly practised at doing it and with the more Asian shape of my eyes it was really hard to tell I wasn't asleep. Rodney stood behind Graham.

"You are not going to molest Jasmin," Rodney said. "Lorelle left her in my care and she's going home unharmed as I promised her." Rodney pushed Graham aside then. Graham did nothing to stop him.

It's funny what you think about at all sorts of odd times. At the time I nearly laughed, thinking, Graham is half Rodney's age, just as big as him but he's the one frightened.

"I'm taking her back to the office." Rodney came to the car seat. "She can sleep in the cot there until the party is over."

Seeing Rodney looking down between my legs then I no longer thought that anything was funny. I was spread open just as Graham had left me. If I moved my legs, Rodney would know I was awake and I couldn't bear that embarrassment as well. Rodney could see everything. He stared at me for a while and I started to wonder if I hadn't made the wrong choice. Was he comparing me to the magazines he was looking at in the office? Was Rodney just like Graham then?

Outside, Graham still just stood there. I'm sure I heard an appreciative murmur from Rodney. Then he reached for under my dress and I couldn't see his hands. I felt them though when he touched me.

Rodney was pulling my panties out from where they lay on the seat under my butt. As he did it I think it was his thumb that pressed against my pussy. He pressed between my lips and his thumb slid a little way along my slickness. I couldn't I couldn't quite choke off the moan before it left my throat. Rodney must have heard it and I was even more startled I think. I had never thought of Rodney in that way before. I guess my aroused, confused state still ruled my body.

Maybe Rodney seemed more sure of himself. Perhaps that appealed to me at that moment. I don't know what it was, he certainly isn't attractive and I'm not turned on by older men. But then I remembered Ed, he was much older than me and he had had me climbing the walls I was so frenzied.

Rodney held my legs together and pulled my panties up. When he pulled them up over my knees his hands were out of sight again. When my panties were up to the level of my hips he let them go, the wet gusset once more clinging to me. My legs weren't allowed to flop back open because his arms were still there and now he was touching my bare right leg.

I felt Rodney push his thumb against my slit again, this time through my panties. There was no thought in my mind that it could have been accidental as Rodney then pulled my panties across and his thumb went right inside me. I gasped and couldn't help my eyes going wide with startlement. I never expected that Rodney would do that.

Rodney's eyes were locked on mine but I was trying to look anywhere but at him. I knew my cheeks had gone rosy with shame and embarrassment and my eyes were watering once more at the betrayal of someone I thought I could trust. "She's asleep," he called back to Graham. Rodney's thumb sawed in and out of me. God help me but I couldn't stop my hips beginning to move. At least I was successful in stopping my tears from overflowing. My upbringing had just about cured me of tears.

My confusion was complete. My body was betraying me to Rodney's fingers. Actually I was revolted and turned on at the same time. But I didn't want Rodney to leave me alone there as Graham certainly wouldn't.

He kept watching me as his thumb started twisting around inside me. I had no idea what to do so I just let him continue. "I'm taking Jasmin inside to the office so she can sleep in there. She's drunk. Graham, count yourself lucky that I'm not going to tell her what you were doing when she wakes up. As for Lorelle, she would kill you don't you think? You treat Jasmin right later and she just might be your girl. For now though, just piss off."

Rodney took his thumb out of me and dragged his fingers across my clitoris. That sent a jolt of pleasure through my body. I shuddered with the 'little death' but managed to keep quiet. That caused me to look at Rodney though.

"Thatta girl," he whispered and I felt my flush deepen. He slid me toward him by my legs. My dress rose up but I didn't see what Graham was doing as I shut my eyes again to keep pretending I was asleep. Rodney lifted me over his shoulder in a firemans carry and pulled my dress down over my arse.

Nothing inappropriate occurred on the walk back inside to the office. When he laid me down on the cot, Rodney put a blanket over me and said, "Sleep now Jasmin. The party will finish up soon and I'll run you straight home after."

Damien's Words

I was very excited when I returned to the flat after work and saw Jasmin's message. After a quick shower I threw some clothes in a bag for the weekend and got on the road to Sydney.

The second half of my last afternoon shift of the set had been very busy. It took hours to locate this fellow that had called for police on his new mobile and said he was running from former friends he had fought at a bonfire party. It was probably a drug matter and the Ds were still investigating that issue. It was in the forests around Mount Hutton and after finding the guy it had taken almost as long to round up his former friends.

Fortunately, my partner and I were only one of several cars involved and the arrests were made by other police. That allowed me to finish the shift on time and get away. But the adrenaline of the last foot pursuit had long worn off by the time I got onto the F3 expressway.

I tried everything to stay awake for the boring expressway drive. I made the aircon as quick and cold as possible, put the windows down for the cool night air, splashed water from a drink bottle on my face and at the last I tried sitting on the removable ashtray, hoping the discomfort would keep me awake. But I was only an hour along and still speeding when I woke just in time to find I had drifted from lane two across lane three and was headed for the rock wall.

I pulled over for some kip. Better to arrive late and alive than not at all. About an hour later I woke up feeling much better and got back on the road.

I had never been to the SES depot but I had a Sydney street directory in the car and the address wasn't hard to find. I pulled into the car park there at 2AM. Jasmin should be easy to find as it wasn't that big. There were only a few other vehicles in the carpark there so the party was winding down.

The DJ was packing up inside. Apparently nobody was interested in dancing any longer. There were about a dozen people sitting around but Jasmin was not among them. Perhaps she had gone home already. A few people were talking but most just seemed to be relaxing. One older guy that didn't appear drunk came over to me.

I found out his name was Rodney and he was in charge. When I asked about Jasmin he understood I was her boyfriend. He laughed, saying on the rare occasions she came to the depot I was the only guy she talked about. Rodney said Jasmin and her mother had already gone home.

There was another guy there close to my age that kept looking over my way. He was a little paunchy and I figured he must be Graham.

Well there was nothing for it but to drive over to her place and camp out until dawn in my car. At least I knew where she was and that I would see her soon.

When I arrived at Jasmin's I couldn't see any lights on inside. It was about 2am then and obviously much too late to go and knock. So where to park?

The terrace house fronted the river and if I parked on the riverside I would have to be a long way along not to be viewable from upstairs. It shouldn't matter too much though as I had changed cars inside the last two months and hopefully Lorelle's contacts hadn't mentioned the new Toyota. So I parked about three houses down where the branches of a palm tree on the roadside would conceal me from the upstairs windows. I figured the morning sun would wake me early enough that I could freshen up in a nearby public restroom before knocking on the door for breakfast.

It was still dark when I was roused from sleep by the noise of a loud engine going by. I glimpsed the rear lights of a truck and saw it doing a u-turn where the road widened. The truck came back past me but I didn't look, trying to avoid the headlight beams in my eyes.

It must have done another u-turn when it went past as the headlights lit up the interior of my car when it parked some distance behind me. I held my wrist up in the light and saw that the time was only 2:40am. I tried not to be too annoyed at being woken though and reclined my seat further, hoping to sleep again. I eventually did drop off again but my sleep was restless. I dreamed fitfully, my sleep troubled and broken.

Jasmin's Words

Somehow I had fallen asleep. I didn't think I would because I was so confused about what had happened in the carpark first with Graham and then with Rodney. I jerked upright when I was roused by someone shaking my shoulder.

Rodney laughed, not apologetic at all. "Ready to go home, Jasmin?"

It was all quiet and he said that everyone was gone and he had locked up already. I was still incredibly embarrassed and couldn't look at Rodney. He was the same silver haired Rodney I had first met four years ago. I had never imagined he would be like he was in the carpark. I knew that there was no way I would ever come to the SES again. I never wanted to see him or Graham again. As for Graham going with us for the weekend in the mountains I would argue about that with mum later in the morning.

Rodney picked up a box of stuff and told me to carry a rolled up mattress and blanket out to the truck. I was so tired and didn't want to but to keep conversation to a minimum I just picked them up and carried them out.

We went outside and I was surprised to see that Rodney was taking one of the trucks. What a bummer, they were so bouncy and uncomfortable. It was a new one and didn't have all the SES markings on it yet.

Rodney stood behind me as I pulled myself up into the cabin. I half expected that he would take the opportunity to put his hands on me again but he was doing something with the door and I pulled myself up quickly.

Rodney handed the mattress and blanket up to me. "Just toss that stuff up behind the seats," he said. The truck cabin was very roomy so at least I would be sitting well away from him. Behind the seats there was a large space, big enough for a long bed. There was a curtain that was tied back behind the seats. It was pretty tidy there, not messy with papers and folders like the other trucks that I had seen.

Rodney swung the box he had behind the drivers seat and drove out through the swipe card automatic boom gate that he must have turned back on before he came and woke me. As we went onto the road I found out it wasn't so bouncy as my seat was sprung like the drivers seats in the other trucks.

We turned the wrong way and all he said was, "Woops." I didn't want to talk with Rodney at all if I could help it so I stayed quiet. We were definitely going the long way home though.