Jasmin wears the pants Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miss Mandy, would it be too much for you to help Greta out, you know with buying some nice bra and panty sets."

"Oh of course I can help. Sweety, do you know your size?"

I shook my head.

"Then let's have you measured."

All three of us ended up in the same changing room. Miss Mandy had me take off my blouse.

"Oh what a beautiful camisole. So lacy and it really suits you. You have a really good taste. I bet you will become not only a beautiful but above all well dressed woman."

I blushed once again and mumbled a thank you. She had me also take off my camisole. My camisole? My camisole. Was I starting to accept all this? I am a man for Christ sakes, but what could I do now? I mean Miss Mandy was measuring me and Jasmin stood by like a prison guard. There was no way out for me, right? Yes, of course. As soon as Miss Mandy would finish I'd excuse myself to go to the bathroom and then run off. I couldn't do that anymore. I had to get my own life back before it was too late.

"There we go sweety," said Miss Mandy.

" I will get you some bras and panties in your size. Then we'll see how you like them."

With that she left the changing room and it was just Jasmin and me.

"I, err, I am nervous and I need to pee. I will have to go to the bathroom."

Jasmin smiled at me.

"Remember, you can't go to the men's bathroom. You have to go to the women's. I bet Mandy has already talked with her colleagues about your, let's say, special case. Do you need help?"

"Err, I, I think I can manage."

I opened the door and walked out. I breathed a sigh of relief. I was free. I was free. I was free. Involuntarily I started walking quicker. I needed to calm down. Only running thieves called for attention. I didn't want any.

"Miss, Miss, Miss Greta. Where are you going? I have collected the bra and panty sets for. Where are you going?"

I stopped. I was caught. Miss Mandy. I hadn't thought of Miss Mandy. Why?

"I, err, I need to go to the bathroom. You know I am a little nervous."

She smiled that warm smile at me.

"Don't worry sweety. I know this must be tough. Anyway, you were walking in the wrong direction. The women's bathroom is over there. I will show you the way and make sure nobody bothers you when inside."

Oh no. This woman was too nice. Why didn't I meet somebody who hated transsexuals? What was wrong with this woman? All the time you heard about abuse and now this woman should me the exact opposite. What could I do now? Nothing. I was trapped. My agony continued. She led me to the bathroom, went in with me and showed me an empty stall.

"I wait for you here and make sure nobody comes in while you are doing your business."

So I simply went into a stall, locked it and had no other choice than to sit down. The first time in my life I sat down while peeing. There were so many Firsts in the last 24 hours. I couldn't believe it. I was so nervous that it really took a while before I was able to let go. I even held my penis backwards so it would nicely tinkle into the water. There was no way I wanted her to doubt me to not be a transsexual. It could turn out to be nasty. I was thinking about being handcuffed and taken away by the police. Pictures taken by photographers, appearing on TV and newspapers.

Seeing the headline already: Perverted crossdresser invades female sanctuary!

Oh my God, no. I opened the stall, washed my hands and thanked her profusely for helping me so much.

"Oh dear. I am glad to help. You know I had a brother. God bless him and he was like you but he was so confused. He was found dead and with him a very long letter. He wanted to be like you but had such fears. That is why I said I admire your courage. I don't know how hard it is for you but can imagine."

We looked at each other, both tears in our eyes. On impulse we hugged. I don't know what came over me. I just blurted it out.

"Miss Mandy. Thank you again. I promise to become the best woman I can in memory of your brother."

We both cried and kept hugging each other. Then the door opened and in came Jasmin.

"What is going on here? I was worried about you Greta. Miss Mandy? Why are you both crying?"

"Oh Jasmin. Miss Mandy has been so nice to me and I just got to know that her brother was also, err. I mean he was a transsexual but committed suicide."

"Yes," added Miss Mandy.

"Greta promised me to become the best woman she can be in memory of my late brother."

Jasmin simply smiled.

"Really? How interesting. When Greta came into my office telling me she was a transsexual I had my doubts at first but now I am quite convinced we can make a really good looking woman out of her."

Miss Mandy was all business now. Her mood was happier than ever.

"Girls, shall we try on the bras and panties now. I can't wait to see Greta modeling them for us. What do you think Jasmin? Err, I mean, I am allowed to call you Jasmin, Madame?"

"Of course Mandy. You have been such a great helper so far and definitely will keep us helping. I knew it would be such a great shopping day. That is why I love shopping. Always expect the unexpected."

I just stood there. My fate sealed with my own stupidity. How could I tell Miss Mandy I would be the best woman I could be? I mean it was just on impulse. Now I had to model bras and panties for them. I couldn't believe it. How much deeper could I still sink?

Jasmin took my hand and we walked back to the changing area.

"Thank goodness there isn't much going on today. We certainly wouldn't be able to have her model bras on a weekend."

Miss Mandy ushered me inside. Jasmin nodded to her.

"I will help her putting on the bras. She doesn't have too much experience I believe."

So I found myself inside with Jasmin.

"We are definitely taking the pink set. You will wear that out of the store. The rest you'll model. Mandy and I will decide which sets suits you best."

Once again she helped me with the button of the blouse. I took off my pants, camisole and the panties too. Jasmin held the bra out for me. Only slightly hesitating I slipped my arms through before she stepped behind me and closed the bra in the back. The next thing I felt was her hand on my naked ass. She whispered in my ears.

"Hmm, I got so wet hearing from Mandy you wanted to become a woman. Don't worry your pretty head. I will make sure you get there. Hmm, my woman."

With that her tongue licked around and inside my ear. I moaned lightly and my penis came to life. She sensed my excitement and quickly stopped.

"We can't have that here. Mandy is waiting for you. Quickly pull up your panties and don't forget to tuck your cockette. You want a smooth front. After all you want to be the best woman you can be for her."

I followed her order and put on the pink silk panties. God, did they feel good. I shuddered.

"Hmm, somebody seems to like that. Feeling already like a girl? Your transformation is coming along so nicely. Now let's show Mandy."

Jasmin literally pushed me out of the door and I stood there in complete shock. I was frozen on the spot. I mean I expected Miss Mandy to stand outside but she wasn't. I mean yes she was but with her there were at least half a dozen women, a couple of employees but also other customers. They all clapped hands.

"Bravo Greta," shouted Miss Mandy.

"Bravo, welcome to womanhood. This set looks gorgeous on you and we all hope you can soon fill out these empty bra cups. Sorry for bringing in some spectators but I was so happy I had to tell some people what a courageous girl you are."

Once again they all clapped hands. Sheepishly I attempted a curtsy which I had seen many girls do. The acclamation rose to a storm.

"Turn around. Show us another set."

Wolf whistles attracted more women and soon the changing area was full of them. I was completely trapped. Wasn't there any salvage for me? Jasmin took my hand and pulled me inside.

"Girls please wait. Our model Greta will soon present the next set."

Once again acclamation and wolf whistles set in. Inside of the cabin I broke down. I started sobbing.

"I can't do that anymore. I will have a nervous breakdown. No more, no more."

"Greta, are you crazy? This is the greatest day of your life. Look at these women outside. They adore the new you. Get it going. Come on I help you. I'll be there for you. You can do it. You can do it girl. Oh my God this makes me so wet. When we are back at my place you can lap my pussy all night long. How is that for a treat?"

I looked at her. She held her hand out to me. Her eyes were sparkling. Could I really do it? Slowly I took her hand. She helped me up.

"Now be quick, take off your lingerie."

Jasmin opened the door a chink.

"Girls, Greta is ready any moment."

I had my panties already on. This set was powder blue and full of lace adorned with many little bows. My fingers started to lightly fondle them. I was like in trance. All I could do was thinking about worshipping Jasmin's wet pussy. I hardly felt Jasmin putting on my bra and out we went. I walked towards Mandy and just in front of her I twirled around. The women went wild.

"Go girl. Swing those hips."

For the first time something like a smile appeared on my lips. Clumsily I tried what the women wanted from me. I remembered having seen real models on TV. So I sat one foot in front of another and really produced a little swing of my hips. What followed put a male strip show to shame. The women roared and whistled. Jasmin took me into my arms and led me into the cabin.

"You see. You can do it. You are a natural. Maybe one day you model lingerie and get even paid for it. With your slender body I wouldn't be surprised."

Quickly we changed into the next set. The rest went in a blur, changing, wiggling my hips, acclamation, wolf whistles. Finally I sat down in the cabin alone. Jasmin was outside.

"Thank you all", I heard her say.

"That was an important step for Greta towards womanhood. Her confidence level has risen easily 100 percent today. Thank you again but the show is over now."

I heard her talking to Mandy but their voices were low so I couldn't really understand what they were saying.

Will there be another chapter? You reader decide? Then the question is: What will happen to the new Greta next? Is she going deeper into the web of Jasmin or will she find a way out?

12