Jasmine

Story Info
My wife brings home her girlfriend for us.
5.6k words
4.4
66.4k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Doug689
Doug689
328 Followers

My wife and I had been playing with her fucking other men for about two years, and I was an incredible turn on for me to watch her get fucked, or to hear the juicy details about her taking on some stud. We had played this game with about 6 different guys, usually one at a time, but one time it involved two young brothers and me fucking her on a camping trip. I can never forget the intense fucking we did.

I had originally talked her into this game and I had always played it to be a MFM fantasy only, as I wasn't sure how she would be about me with another women. I hoped it might grow into getting other women too, but never counted on it. My thought was that once she agreed and got into it, she wouldn't back out when the idea of woman came along.

During our private sex and while talking though fantasies of men she has fucked and men to be fucked, she gradually she became more and more playful with the idea of bringing a woman into our bed. We began to seriously discuss it, but we couldn't figure out how to do it.

I worked a lot and had no real time for going out partying alone, and let's face it, her smoking hot body made for easy pick-ups, and I was just your average guy.

Mel was 32 years old, 5'4" tall and weighed about 110 pounds. She was a flirtatious blonde with a 36D rack that looked huge on her petite frame. She was sexy as hell, and men always ogled her. I was 39 years old, at 6'4" and 220 pounds. I was of average looks, and most women like me because of my height.

In our fantasies Mel had gotten me to describe what I would want in a woman. I originally told her, "Someone who looks just like you," to keep her from getting worried. But eventually she reminded me of the female friends we had and how I had made flattering comments about selected ladies. We worked out the truth, that what I really I wanted was change, a petite, brunette, with tiny tits.

It was almost a year later when Mel called me one night while out to dinner with some college friends. She was obviously feeling no pain and after some pleasantries, she shocked the hell out of by asking, "Would you want me to bring Jasmine home with me?"

I was really taken back and stammered a bit asking if she meant to stay in the guest room and Mel cleared it up, and fogged my brain, when she replied, "No, home to sleep with you and I, she wants to play!"

I was immediately thrust into high overdrive at the thought. Jasmine was the absolute perfect fox for my fantasy. I had lusted for her the first time I met her!

Jasmine was 30, a very petite brunette at about 5'5" and 110 pounds. She couldn't be sporting more than a 34B chest. My idea of perfection!

Mel advised that they had just ordered dinner and it would be a couple of hours till they got there. She also needed to sober up enough to be safe on the road. I had so many questions about how this came to be, but they would have to wait.

I immediately began straightening up the house and getting some booze and ice ready. I even changed the sheets on the bed to make sure nothing spoiled this night! The chance of a lifetime and I didn't want Jasmine turned off by a dirty house or bed. I took a shower and sat back to wait.

Mel and Jasmine finally arrived at around 9 PM, and when they came in Mel was all smiles and looked excited, while Jasmine was looking very shy and nervous. Jasmine was wearing a scoop necked blouse and well-fitting slacks. I loved her smoking hot brown eyes and wished I could grab her and kiss her right there!

Since she looked nervous, I didn't make a move toward Jasmine other than to say, "I am so glad you came, can I get you something to drink?" I made them both a drink and we moved into the living room to sit down.

Mel was sitting between Jasmine and I and realizing we needed to break the tension, I decided to get us talking about how this came to be a reality.

Mel started telling about how she and Jasmine had been drinking, and the talking turn to sex. Jasmine had guessed (correctly) that Mel had been fucking her biology professor and of course wanted to know how she could do that to me. Mel then told her I had known all along and ended up telling her about almost all of our exploits.

I looked at Jasmine, smiled, and asked her, "What were you thinking?"

Jasmine laughed and said, "I was shocked at first, then I started getting turned on about it! I wanted to hear all the sexy details!"

I couldn't stop looking at this fox I had dreamed about, sitting before me with a fire in her eyes!

"I bet you never thought Mel and I would do that, did you?" I asked her.

Jasmine shook he head and said, "No way, you two seem so straight and family oriented!"

I laughed and said, "Really, we are, it's just we decided to add some spice to our bourgeois life. So how did this go from discussing Mel's male friends to you coming to play with us?"

Jasmine looked embarrassed and just said, "It sounded like fun."

The Mel laughed and said, "Jasmine asked if we went both ways and I told her we had talked about it but had not yet done it. Then I asked if she would consider being our first."

Jasmine jumped in as repeated, "And I said it sounded like fun, but....."

Mel loudly interrupted Jasmine with, "Bullshit! You said you'd always had a crush on him and that you'd love to fuck him."

"Mel!" Jasmine cried out.

I laughed and got up to move next to Jasmine, took her hand and said, "You don't know how flattered I am, and to be honest, I have wanted you since we met."

Jasmine looked me in the eyes and we kissed softly. Her lips were soft, moist and full. I wanted to fuck her right there on the couch.

Mel broke our moment and said, "OK you two, how are we going to do this?"

Jasmine surprised us both by taking the lead, "Let's play a game, we each get take a turn to tell the others what to do, and I get to go first since I am the guest."

Mel answered for both of us, "Sounds good, go ahead."

Jasmine looked at us and said, "I want to see you two make out, and hotly!"

So Mel and I started kissing and running out hands over each other. I was so hot to get my hands on Jasmine, and the kissing and fondling of Mel was driving my excitement to unknown heights.

After a few minutes of this, we broke and I asked, "Whose next to call it?"

Jasmine looked at me and said, "You go next."

I thought briefly smiled at the two of them and said, "OK, I want to see you two ladies make out now, hotly."

They both smiled and Mel leaned into Jasmine and they started deeply kissing. Every guy's dream! I reached over and placed my hand on Jasmine's thigh as she and Mel kissed. I felt her jump slightly then relax. I leaned over and kissed the back of Jasmine's neck, and inhaled her sweet perfume.

When they broke, Mel was breathing heavy and said, "Wow, that's hot! Now you two, I want to watch you two."

Jasmine swiveled back to me and I wrapped my arms around her petite body and started kissing her. She immediately opened her mouth and I eagerly fed my tongue into her mouth. We French kissed and I ran my hands up and down her sides letting my thumbs rub across her tits. It was like electricity arcing from my thumbs into here tits. Each touch brought more fire to my loins and Jasmine gasped into my mouth each time.

I was also kissing Jasmine's neck, and as low down into her scoop neck blouse as I could get as I ran my hands all over her sides, chest, and back. Jasmine's neck line was finely chiseled and I loved kissing in the little valleys. I was so ready to strip off her blouse and bra to get to those little titties!

We must have gone on for 10 minutes and Mel chimes in. "OK you two, get a room." I didn't want to stop. "Jasmine's turn," She said.

I reluctantly let Jasmine go and we all took turns looking at each other. Jasmine thought for a minute and said, "Now I want to see you eat Mel's pussy."

Wow, if I can't have my new found erotic dream of Jasmine right now, the next best thing was to eat pussy. I love to eat pussy. On occasions when we were pressed for time, I can and have many times eaten Mel till she comes, and then we stop to do whatever we were going to do. I have jokingly, but almost truthfully said, I'd rather eat pussy that fuck.

Mel stood and I stripped her slacks and panties down in one motion, then gently pushed her back down on the couch. I knelt and I began kissing at Mel's knees and started working toward her pussy. Mel's legs spread apart and welcomed me in. I glanced at Jasmine and she seemed enthralled at what we were doing.

As I kissed closer and closer to Mel's pussy, her breathing increased and she reached for my head. Once I had kissed her pussy lips, Mel groaned loudly and jerked my head into her crotch. I sucked her soft lips into my mouth and pulled on them gently.

Aside from pleasing Mel, and getting my own kicks, I wanted Jasmine to want my head between her legs. I was going to make sure Mel came hard to really interest Jasmine in my tongue.

I pushed my tongue into Mel's pussy and started tongue fucking her as my upper lip dragged across her hooded clit. Mel started rocking her hips and her groans got louder.

I brought my left hand up and started massaging her right breast through her top, as my right hand came up under my chin to get to her pussy. I slipped my middle finger into Mel's pussy underneath my tongue and began to finger fuck her pussy.

Mel was moaning, "Oh yes, I love when you do that, oh yes, please, more."

I moved my mouth up to let my finger find her soft spongy G spot, and at the same time started pushing back the hood of her clit with my tongue. Mel's hips exploded into motion slamming against my lips. I back off for a second to save my lips, and as soon as Mel relaxed a bit, I rubbed her G spot and sucked he clit into my mouth.

Mel was screaming now, "Eat me, fuck, eat me, I'm going to come, eat me!"

I gave it my all as Mel's body began to tremble and shake. She arched her back and pulled on my hair till it was painful, as she burst into her orgasm.

"Yes, oh God, yes, don't stop, don't, aarrrgggg, ohhhh, yes, yes, yes."

I was all I could do to keep from being bucked off Mel's pussy. But she had a death grip on my scalp, and I swear I was about to lose big tufts of hair.

I kept kissing and sucking until Mel couldn't stand it anymore, and started to push my head away.

I looked over at Jasmine and smiling at her, I licked my lips. Jasmine had a lost look on her face, and didn't do anything to acknowledge my smile, just looked at me.

Mel curled up on the couch and said to Jasmine, "It's your turn, I want to watch him eat you now."

I looked eagerly at Jasmine, but she looked nervous again. I decided to make this more intimate and try to get her to relax. I stood, reached out my hand to Jasmine saying, "Let's go to the bedroom and get comfortable."

Jasmine took my hand and shyly but obediently followed me. As we passed Mel I said to her, "Come on babe, let's get in bed."

Mel said, "Go ahead, I'll be right in."

At the bedroom door, I turned and took Jasmine into my arms and kissed her deeply. She melted against my chest and held me tightly.

I pulled form her lips and said, "I have wanted to kiss you and make love to you for so long, this is going to be beautiful."

Jasmine and I looked deeply into each other's eyes and then kissed again as I moved her into the bedroom. At the bed I reached down to grasp the bottom of her blouse and pull it up and over her head. She was wearing a black French cut lacy bra that framed her tits with perfection. I couldn't take my eyes of the top of her soft orbs.

I kissed down her neck, across her chest, and began to lose myself kissing the tops of the perfect tits that I had coveted for so long. Jasmine reached behind her back, and with a little pop, the bra fell away and I was treated to my amazing first sight of her fine tits. Her titties were small, but the areolae were large and dark. Her nipples were hard full nubs like pencil erasers.

I could only stand there and stare lost in my desire for these firm and exciting titties. I dropped to my knees and took a nipple into my mouth, enjoying how hard it was.

Jasmine sighed and wrapped her arms around my head feeding me her nipples as I moved from one to the other. I remember thinking that I could stay there forever! Jasmine shuddered when I kissed and sucked the smooth skin around the sides of her tits, and groaned as I sucked her nipples between my lips, and tongued those rosy areolae.

Mel came into the room and was watching us, then moved over behind Jasmine and reached down to start opening Jasmine's slacks. I was so engrossed in those nipples I hardy paid any attention to what Mel was doing. Jasmine was now standing in a very tiny pair of light pink panties with her slacks around her feet.

Mel helped Jasmine lift each foot to free the slacks and the movement broke my concentration. I rose up to kiss Jasmine again, as I walked her back to sit on the bed. Jasmine looked at me as I again knelt before her and began to copy what I had done earlier to Mel, starting at her knees.

Meanwhile, Mel had stripped off her blouse and bra, and her magnificent tits wiggled with every move. She knelt behind me and was kissing my neck as she reached around to undo my belt and unbutton my pants.

I was just kissing the sweetly soft skin of Jasmine's thigh when Mel's hand dipped into my pants and grabbed my dick. I gasped in a breath at shock and pleasure, and leaned forward till my mouth was pressed against Jasmine's panty cover pussy. Jasmine gasped to mirror mine, and continued moaning and gasping as I started sucking on her pussy through the panties.

Mel released my throbbing dick and started unbuttoning my shirt. I was almost annoyed at the disturbances that broke my concentration on Jasmine's pussy, but it passed quickly. Mel had my pants down to my knees on the floor and resumed stoking my dick.

I reached up and pulled Jasmine's panties aside so I could get to her in the flesh! Her mound had a very pleasing plumpness to it that made it look swollen with excitement. Jasmine's pussy lips were dark, long, and fluffy looking, and I could see dampness at the center. I looked up and was excited by the sight of a full fat clit inside its hood.

I kissed around her mound, teasing her by staying away from her pussy lips. Jasmine whimpered and I ran my tongue along the soft folds of her pussy lips and was soon rewarded with Jasmine's cries of pleasure. I sucked each of Jasmine's pussy lips into my mouth and tongued them in my mouth. When I could wait no longer, I slipped my tongue into her pussy and marveled at how sweet her pussy tasted.

Jasmine jumped and gasped when I slipped my tongue in, but I needed more access to Jasmine's pussy, and the panties were in the way, so I pulled back and started to stand up. Mel let go of my dick and helped pull my pants off my feet as I stood. I wiggled out of the shirt and tossed it aside. I then reached down to Jasmine's panties and pulled them down her thighs.

Jasmine's pussy was trimmed neatly leaving a little patch of pubic hair in the shape of a heart, and I loved it!

Mel stood and I turned and took her in my arms and kissed her deeply. I crushed her big tits into my chest and kneaded her ass with my hands. She pulled away and said, "You supposed to be eating Jasmine's pussy."

I looked between Mel and Jasmine and said, "So much beauty and I only have two hands and one mouth."

Then I bent and picked Jasmine up under her arms to slide her back on the bed. I crawled onto the bed between Jasmine's legs and lifted them over my shoulders as I dropped onto my stomach. I wasted no time at her knees, and moved my mouth right to her pussy.

I kissed her pussy lips and ran my tongue up and down the folds of her lips. Jasmine's hands moved to my cheeks and softly held my head as I kissed and sucked on her pussy lips. The more I kissed, the stronger Jasmine held my face. I was dry humping the comforter in my excitement as I ate Jasmine's succulent pussy.

Jasmine's pussy was oozing her sweet nectar and I pushed my tongue in to get as much as I could. As I slipped my tongue into her hot pussy, she groaned and cried out, "Damn, do me, suck me, oh damn."

I was very eager to comply and kissed, licked, sucked and tongue fucked her for a long time. Jasmine was rotating her hips in response and getting louder as I pleasured her. I broke for a second and kissed her clit hiding under its hood, testing to see how sensitive she is. I know I can dive right into Mel's clit, but I didn't know Jasmine's pussy well enough yet.

Jasmine moved her hands to the back of my head and pulled my face down tightly. I pressed the tip of my tongue under the hood and teased her clit. Jasmine used her hands to rub my face up and down into her pubic mound. I sucked on her clit letting my lips push the hood back, and gasped and pushed my head away. Too soon I realized, and retreated to tongue fuck her pussy.

I reveled in the taste and amount of pussy juice Jasmine was feeding me, and loved every bit of it. Jasmine was hugging my head in tightly and her hips were alive with passion. More cries of pleasure, "Eat me, shit, so good, love your tongue, suck me!"

After a few more minutes of this, I let my fingers replace my tongue in her soaked pussy, and returned to tempt her clit again. As I finger fucked her, I gently rubbed her clit with my tongue on the outside of her hood. With her continued cries of pleasure, I started sucking on the hood, ever so gently drawing her clit out of its hiding place.

I let my tongue drag across the tip of her clip and at the same time pressed upward with my finger on her soft spongy G spot, just holding the pressure there.

Jasmine screamed loudly, "I'm going to come, I'm going to come, damn, don't stop, I want to come!"

I wiggled my finger a little and increased the pressure of my tongue on her clit until Jasmine's dam burst. Jasmine's back was arching and her whole was bouncing off the bed as I relentlessly spurned her on.

Oh my god, yes, yes, oh God, ahhhh, ahhh, I can't, ahhh, Ooohhhh!" Jasmine screamed as she came into my mouth. I continued eating Jasmine as she came, harder and harder, till she placed her hands on my forehead and cried out, "Stop! Oh damn, no don't stop."

I eased up a bit but did not stop. I held steady pressure with my finger and just sucked gently on her clit without teasing it with my tongue. Jasmine's body was slowing to a jerking movement as I let her continue coming, but slowed to allow her to recover.

Mel sitting on the bad next to Jasmine and was watching us with rapt attention. I reach my free hand out to blindly find and caress her thigh and she pulled my hand to her dripping pussy. I slipped in two fingers, but could not really organize my brain into finger fucking Mel as I continued to suck and finger fuck Jasmine.

Mel rolled over, breaking my touch, and crawled over to Jasmine and started sucking on Jasmine's nipples. Jasmine was in full overload as she finished coming and her body was quivering on the bed.

Mel moved up to kiss Jasmine then whispered in her ear, "He loves to eat pussy, isn't it good?"

Jasmine just whimpered and moaned as her body began to relax. I could look up across those perfect tiny tits to see Mel, with her fabulous big tits hanging down, stick her tongue into Jasmine's mouth as they continued to kiss.

When Jasmine was breathing normally, I slid up alongside her, and Mel and I sandwiched her between us. We all just lay there caressing each other for a good ten minutes.

Mel broke the quiet saying, "I want to see you fuck her, that's what were here for, and so you can then fuck me."

I looked at Jasmine and she smiled and we kissed for a while. Then I climbed on top of her and lowered my body onto her little frame, worried that I might be too heavy. Jasmine wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down close.

Doug689
Doug689
328 Followers
12