Jasmine and Justine: First Meeting

Story Info
Justine meets Jasmine, her online Mistress, in real time.
5.8k words
4.05
14.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a prelude to my other stories of Jasmine and Justine.

-------------------------------------------

Jasmine and Justine: First Meeting

Chapter One

**Welcome, Cozy Chat member: Justine There are –one- other members online

Justine: Hello?

Jasmine: Hello pet.

Justine: Mistress, hi. *on my knees I crawl to your feet and kiss them gently*

Jasmine: Very good pet. So good to see you again.

Justine: And good to see You Mistress. Justine: Mistress, I have something to ask of you.

Jasmine: Do you, pet? Go ahead. You may ask.

Justine: Well, I will be in California in a couple of weeks for a conference and...

Jasmine: and?

Justine: well, I thought we could, well, meet while I'm there? Justine: That is, if it pleases You.

Jasmine: Give me a moment, pet.

Jasmine looked at the monitor, then leaned back in her chair. She placed her elbows on the chair arms and rested her chin on her steepled fingers. Nothing like this had happened before with her "chat subs" and she intrigued. Justine had been her favorite virtual sub for a while and this was an opportunity that might never come again. With a little planning this could be a very interesting visit.

Jasmine: I'd love to meet with you, pet. But where will the conference be? Justine: *squeal* It's in San Francisco. Is, is that close to you?

Jasmine considered for a moment, then replied.

Jasmine: It's about an hour west of me. But I love going into the city. I could meet you there. Jasmine: Would that be ok?

Justine: Oh yes, yes! Great, wonderful!!!

Jasmine: We can work out the details later then.

Justine: Ok, I'm so excited!!!!*silly grin*

Jasmine: And so am I, my pet.

Chapter Two

Justine zipped her suitcases closed and looked around her hotel room to make sure she wasn't leaving anything behind. Satisfied, she called the front desk and asked Room Service to send someone up to carry her bags to the lobby. It was Friday evening, the conference was over and her secret vacation was about to begin.

In the lobby she tipped the bellboy and sat waiting for her rental car to arrive. When the agent came into the hotel Justine flagged him down and, after he helped her load her suitcases into the trunk, thanked him and drove away from the conference hotel. About forty minutes later she pulled into the driveway of another hotel, one that Jasmine had recommended as being comfortable and much less expensive than the conference hotel. Since her company would only pay for a hotel through Thursday night, this was the only way that Justine could afford to stay over in San Francisco until Sunday evening.

Justine gave her name to the Indian woman behind the desk and said that she had a reservation for Friday and Saturday nights. She was about to hand the clerk her credit card when the woman smiled and said that her room had been paid for in advance. Also, there was a package for Justine, left by the woman who had paid for the room. Justine was startled by this turn of events, but after arranging for a bellboy to help her with her bags, accepted the package and followed her bags to her room. Ten minutes later Justine was settled in her new room. It was smaller than her earlier room, but it was clean and, if the view wasn't much to brag about, at least the window didn't face out onto a gray gravel covered roof like the window in her room in the conference hotel.

Justine had pushed her suitcases into the small closet, and now sat in the chair at the writing desk where she had placed the mysterious package. On the outside of the package was a cream colored envelope with her name written on it in a beautiful calligraphic script. Justine untied the coarse string that was wrapped around the package and opened the envelope. Inside was a note in the same style of writing.

My dear justine,

I'm so glad that you are able to stay over the weekend and I look forward to our real time together. Please accept the gifts that accompany this note. I would like for you to wear the clothes you will find inside the box as I have reservations for us at a nice restaurant and I want you to look extra nice tonight. Also, inside is a cell phone for your use while you are here as I know how some employers react when company phones are used for personal calls.

Please call me as soon as you finish reading this note so that we can arrange a time for me to pick you up.

Your Mistress,

Jasmine

Justine now understood why Jasmine had wanted her clothing sizes earlier. However, she was surprised that Jasmine had left her a cell phone. But, since her only phone was a company phone, it would make the accounting department back home happy that she didn't have to pay roaming charges to make local calls. And, no one would be able to track who she called while she was here, a definite plus. She picked up the phone and dialed the number that Jasmine had given her earlier in the week when they had chatted on-line to work out the details of their meeting. She was so tense she could hardly breathe. The phone rang several times and just as Justine was afraid that her call would be forwarded to voice mail, a woman answered.

"Hello my pet."

"Hi, it's me, Justine. I'm here at the hotel that you recommended and it's nice like you said and I was wondering where we should meet do you want..."

"Pet, please," Jasmine laughed. "You're babbling like a schoolgirl."

"Oh, oh, sorry, Jas...I mean Mistress."

"That's better, pet. Now have you tried on the clothes in the package I left for you?"

"No. I wanted to call you first, just to let you know that I made it here ok."

"That's good. Now, I want you put on the clothes that you will find in the package and wait for me outside the hotel before I come to pick you up. I'll be there in fifteen minutes. I want you to be outside waiting for me."

Justine looked at the clock radio by the bed. "Ok, um, Mistress. But can you give me a little more time? I don't think..."

"Justine. You know what happens when you disappoint me."

"Yes, well, that's just in the chat room and..."

"You're down to thirteen minutes." Jasmine broke the connection.

Justine, put the new phone in her purse and stepped around the bed and grabbed the brown paper wrapped package. She ripped off the paper, opened the box and dumped the clothes she found inside onto the bed. She blushed as she picked them up and held them out to examine them. There was a black dress that looked a size too small, a pair of opaque black stockings with a seam in the back, a black lace garter belt and a pair of three inch heels. That was all. Justine just stared at the clothes for a moment, then she glanced over at the clock and saw that she had ten minutes left before she had to be outside the hotel entrance. She began stripping off her clothes, tossing them aside with no attempt to fold them. As she removed her clothes, the lack of underwear in the package puzzled her and she simply left on the black bra and thong that she was wearing. She pulled on the garter belt, sat on the bed and eased the hose up her legs. She pulled on the black dress, found that her bra straps showed under the thin straps of the dress, hesitated, then removed her bra and pulled the dress straps up and over her shoulders. She stepped into the shoes, grabbed her pocketbook and rushed from the room. The elevator seemed to take forever to arrive and Justine took the opportunity to examine her reflection in the mirror finish of the doors. The dress came only to mid-thigh, barely clearing the dark bands at the tops of the stockings. The shoes made the calves of her legs appear longer and slimmer. However, the most embarrassing part of the ensemble was that her nipples were plainly evident through the thin black material of the dress.

Still, Justine was pleased with the effect despite her earlier misgivings. When she exited the elevator she walked confidently through the hotel lobby and out the hotel entrance. She had been a competent skater in her twenties so high heels were never a problem,.

A new looking black Volvo was idling in the covered driveway. All of the windows were darkly tinted and almost opaque. As Justine walked over to it the driver's window smoothly lowered and Justine saw a beautiful Indian woman sitting in the driver's seat drumming her fingers on the steering wheel. The woman had dark skin and black hair that flowed in waves to below her shoulders. She did not have a bindi between her eyebrows. Justine stood by the car, her handbag clutched in her hands and said, "Hello. Um, are you Jasmine?"

The woman said nothing, just looked up at Justine. . "I'm, well, I'm Justine. I'm supposed to meet a friend of mine here and.."

"Get in pet." The Indian woman said.

"So you're Jasmine?" Justine replied.

The woman said nothing and the window began to close. Justine opened her mouth to say something, decided against it, and walked around the car to get into the passenger seat. She was nervous and could hardly manage to get the seat belt around her.

"When you finish fumbling with the seat belt," Jasmine said. "Put your purse in the briefcase on the floor and put it in the back seat."

Justine picked up the briefcase. Though it was painted a gloss black, it looked like one of those aluminum cases that photographers sometimes used. She turned toward Jasmine. "This? Is there some reason why?"

Jasmine steered the car down the hotel driveway and did not look at Justine. "Yes, pet, there is a reason." Jasmine similed and gave Justine a brief glance. "Because I told you to do so."

"Well, ok." Justine picked up the case, placed her purse in it, snapped the catches closed and put the case in the back seat, being careful not to bump Jasmine in the process.

As Jasmine pulled away from the hotel and onto the freeway, Justine said, "Jasmine, it's really great to finally meet you. I mean face to face that is. You look just like I..."

Jasmine snapped, "Please be quiet, pet. I will tell you when to speak."

"Oh, well, ok, Mistress." Justine said, placing an exaggerated emphasis on Mistress. "I just thought we could get acquainted and before we got into role-playing."

Jasmine pulled into the emergency lane on the left hand side of the road and stopped the car. She turned to Justine, looked her up and down. Justine blushed as Jasmine's gaze settled on her nipples, embarrassed even more as they stiffened and poked even farther out. Jasmine reached over, took a nipple between her finger and thumb and twisted it savagely. Justine cried out and tried to slide away from Justine. Jasmine pulled Justine's nipple then released it. Justine put her hand over her breast and looked at Jasmine in mute amazement.

"If you want to get out and go back to the hotel," Jasmine said. "Then, please, do so now."

The car rocked as a huge truck roared past. Justine turned her head and beyond the window saw the traffic flashing past the car. "Ok, Jas, I mean, Mistress. As pleases you."

"That's better. Now be quiet and do as you are told."

Justine nodded.

Jasmine eased the car back into traffic and drove off into the gathering darkness.

Chapter Three

Jasmine drove them in silence for about thirty minutes before she pulled off the freeway. She drove a mile or two more then pulled into the parking lot of a large shopping mall.

"Now pet," she said. "We are going to do some shopping."

Justine reached around and got the case containing her purse and started to open it. Jasmine put her hand on Justine's arm.

"Don't bother, pet. You can use the case as your purse until we finish."

"What? Why should I do that?"

"Because the case locked when you closed it."

Justine tried the clasps but they really were locked.

"Don't worry, pet," Jasmine told her. "I'll give you the key when our little game is over."

"Oh, well, ok, I was a little worried for a moment," Justine said.

"No need to be alarmed, pet. Now let's go inside."

The two women got out of the car and walked into the mall. Justine did not notice that Jasmine left the keys to the Volvo in the ignition and the doors unlocked.

Inside the mall Jasmine chatted amiably with Justine, even calling her by her name instead of "pet." After they made a complete circuit of the lower level of the mall, Jasmine led them to an exit on the opposite side of the mall from where they came in. "Time to go, pet." She said.

Justine looked around and said, "Didn't we come in through a different entrance?"

"Yes we did," Jasmine replied. "But we are leaving through this one."

They walked out the door and into the parking lot. Justine looked around not sure of what they were doing in the parking lot on this side of the mall. Jasmine walked purposefully ahead and reached into her purse to retrieve a set of keys. She held them up shoulder height and pressed the unlock button. A white BMW convertible flashed it lights and she walked to it and opened the driver's door. She turned to Justine.

"What are you waiting for, pet? Get in."

"Why are we getting in this car? What about the black car?"

Jasmine sighed dramatically. "Pet, that car was loaned to me by a friend that works here in the mall. She will find it and drive it home. Now, please get in and let's be on our way."

Justine hesitated and looked back over her shoulder at the mall entrance then back to Jasmine. "But I don't understand why..."

"Justine!" Jasmine snapped. "Get. In. The. Car. Now!"

Justine looked startled and almost ready to run until Jasmine continued in a calming voice. "Please, Justine, I'm sorry that I snapped at you. It's just that I don't want to be late for our dinner reservations."

"Oh, ok. I'm sorry. I just didn't understand about the car switch." asked Justine.

"Yes, I am sorry for the confusion. But we mustn't be late for our reservations. They are at a at a very nice restaurant. That's why I had the clothes delivered to your hotel. I want you to look especially nice tonight."

Justine looked down at the dress, unconsciously smoothing the thin material over her thighs. "Well, ok. I'm sorry to be so, well, I don't know."

Jasmine walked around the car and put her arm around Justine and gave her a gentle hug. "Don't worry. Everything will be fine. We should have plenty of time but we must be on our way just in case we get stuck in traffic."

Justine looked toward Jasmine, saw her smile and the warmth in her dark brown eyes. "Ok. Let's go." She opened the door of the BMW, climbed in and closed the door.

Chapter Four

On the other side of the mall, a group of teenagers were walking through the parked cars trying to be inconspicuous as they tried the door handles of the cars they passed. One of the girls pulled on the door handle of a black Volvo. When the door opened she squealed and called quietly to the other kids in the group. They all congregated around the car and one of the boys tried the driver's door and, finding it unlocked also, jumped into the driver's seat. He started to reach under the dash to try to hot wire the car when he noticed that the keys were still in the ignition.

"Jackpot, boys and girl!. Some idiot left the keys in the switch!"

"Bad luck for them." Said the girl that had discovered the car.

"Who cares?" the other girl of the group said. "Get in and let's go!"

The kids piled in the car and within minutes were on the highway headed out of the city.

Chapter Five

Jasmine steered the BMW out of town. Justine sat with her hands in her lap staring straight ahead. Jasmine looked at her from the corner of her eye and said, "Pet, you look exactly as you described yourself. Do you think I look as I said I did?"

Justine nodded. "Yes, you're just as I pictured you. I...I love your hair."

"Thank you, pet. Yours is nice too."

"Well, it's just a mousey shade of brown."

"Perhaps we, I mean, you, should try a different color."

"Maybe. Maybe when I get home. Maybe a darker color."

"You should try blonde," Jasmine said. "I think it would look good on you."

"Maybe."

Jasmine smiled, reached out and squeezed Justine's thigh, stroked it, then returned her hand to the steering wheel. They drove on in silence.

Chapter Six

After about ten minutes Jasmine made an exasperated sigh and shook her head.

"Is something wrong?" Justine said.

"Yes," replied Jasmine. "I just remembered that my driver's license and my cards are in my other purse so now I have to go home and get it.

"Oh," Justine responded. "Do you think we have time to get them and still make our reservations?"

"We should. But we cannot go to the restaurant with no way to pay. And I do not want to take the chance that I might get stopped by the police for speeding or anything."

"But I thought your home was an hour from here."

Jasmine sighed again. "Well, it is actually my cousin's house. But I am there so often that it seems like home. We'll just have to see if we can get there and then to the restaurant on time."

She made a U-turn at the next traffic light and drove back the way they had come. Shortly she made a right turn, then a left, another left, a right and soon Justine had no idea which way they were going.

Finally Jasmine turned into a gated community and after another series of confusing turns pulled into the driveway of a beautiful two story house. She used a remote to open the garage door and drove the car inside. The door closed behind the car and Jasmine used the remote to turn on the lights. She turned to Justine. "Get out pet. We are home."

Justine felt puzzled by Jasmine's use of "we" but then decided that it was just Jasmine's Indian way of speaking. She got out of the car and followed Jasmine through the door and into the house.

Jasmine walked through the utility room, and into the kitchen. The lights came on by themselves as she entered each room. Justine walked behind Jasmine, looking around at the appliances, then the furnishings as Jasmine led her through the kitchen and down a short hallway to the living room. Jasmine sat on a white leather sofa, leaned back with her arms stretched out on the back. She crossed her legs and stared up at Justine.

"Tell me Justine? What do you think of my home. Is it as you pictured during our chats?"

"It, well, it's nicer than I pictured. But don't we need to get to the restaurant for our reservations? I can just wait here while you..."

"Pet!" Jasmine said loudly. Justine stopped and looked at Jasmine. "Be quiet and come and stand in front of me."

"But, I thought that..."

Jasmine raised her forearm off the back of the couch and leaned her head into her hand. "You thought what, Justine? That you would come to my home and we would chit chat like old friends?"

Justine looked down and wrapped her arms around herself. "I'm sorry I guess I..."

"What you thought is not important anymore." Jasmine sat down again. "Now, I want you to remove your clothes."

Justine unconsciously covered her breasts and crotch with her hands. "Um, I, I think I should go now." She looked back toward the door. "Maybe this was a mistake."

Jasmine laughed, leaning forward with her elbows on her knees, her hands clasped in front of her. "Yes it was a mistake. But a happy one don't you think?" Then her face hardened. "I told you to strip. This is the only time I will tell you something twice. I truly hope I will not have to say it again."

"Please, Jasmine. Just take me back to my hotel."

Jasmine rose from the sofa and stepped to a cherry cabinet on the wall beside the large window. She took out a black leather riding crop and tapped it lightly against her palm. She walked slowly around Justine, letting the lash of the crop trace a line around Jasmine's back and chest.

"Justine." Jasmine said. "Of course, I'll take you back. But first, do you not want to experience the fantasy that we have only played at before? Just stretch out on the table there." She indicated the coffee table sitting in front of the sofa.

12