Jasmine Becomes

Story Info
Jasmine cuts loose after her night with the Count.
2.1k words
4.04
31.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hand
Hand
6 Followers

Dedicated with love to my partner in crime, Jasmine 1969. I Love you!

* * * * *

Jasmine crawled back into bed after tightly closing the blinds and drapes against the ever brightening, and oddly irritating, morning sun.

She felt as if she were badly hung-over, an odd coppery taste seemed to attach itself to the back of her tongue, and the darkened room still seemed to be too bright. She was also a little queasy, and felt the beginnings of a bad headache creep up the back of her skull. "I'll just sleep a little longer." She thought to herself, and promptly drifted off into a deep, nightmare filled sleep. When Jasmine awoke, she felt slightly better than when she fell asleep, but she was hungry, ravenous, in fact. She made it into the kitchen and had opened the refrigerator before she realized that it was dark outside, and there were no lights on in the house. "What the hell?" She mumbled aloud.

She couldn't believe that she had slept the entire day away. She must have had a slight, short lived illness of some kind. Her hunger directed her thoughts back to the contents of the fridge. Nothing seemed to appeal to her among the various jars, plastic bowls and bags. She opened the meat drawer in the vain hope of finding something edible, when she spied the t-bone steak thawing out in it's plastic wrapped, Styrofoam tray. Yes! Meat! the thought passed through her mind that she might be suffering from some kind of iron deficiency, and red meat might perk her right up. She pulled the steak out and turned to look for a pan to cook it in when she stopped cold, staring at the package.

It had to be the best looking steak she had ever seen, red and juicy, soooooo juicy! She idly tilted the package, watching the blood flow from one end to the other. Then, as if watching someone else's hands do it, she ripped the clear plastic from the raw steak, and tilted the tray up to her lips and drank down the watery blood. The last remaining human part of her mind cried out in revulsion and almost caused Jasmine to vomit right there on the kitchen floor. But the thing that Jasmine was becoming savored the somewhat muted taste of the blood. She was suddenly in a frenzy for more of this taste. She ripped the meat from the package and began chewing on it, sucking out as much of the cold, diluted blood as she could. She sat down in the middle of the kitchen floor and gnawed on the steak until all that was left were cold, congealed strips of fat and gristle. This small snack only seemed to inflame her hunger further. A primal directive told her that she needed fresh, hot blood, directly from the source. She looked around the kitchen, eyes wide, nostrils flaring. Her hearing seemed to be more sensitive than normal, for she cocked her head as she listened to a dog barking. Something inside her told her that the dog was eight blocks down the street, and that it was large,....and full of rich, hot blood.

When she walked back into her house twenty minutes later, Jasmine felt so calm and relaxed, more at peace than she had ever felt before. As she swiped at the dog hair on her sweater, something in the back of her mind some to sense that something was wrong, terribly, terribly wrong. She calmly walked into the bathroom and gazed at her reflection in the mirror. The human part of her mind seemed to snap then as she saw the thick gobs of congealing blood around her mouth. Her mouth opened and that's when the scream that had been building was cut short. When she saw that her canine teeth were somewhat longer, and wickedly pointed, the human part of her mind just seemed to give up and die out for good. A wicked smile slowly spread across her face, and her tongue peeked out and licked away a small drop of blood at the corner of her mouth. She examined the twin puncture marks on the side of her throat with detached interest. So, it hadn't been a nightmare after all.

"Well," She thought, "Things are certainly going to get interesting around here."

Soon Jasmine felt hungry again, not for food, nor blood, but for something else, a need just as primal. She picked up the phone and called her ex-boyfriend.

"Dennis? Hi, it's me. Um... I know we didn't part on the best of terms, but I was thinking, if your not busy, maybe you could come over for a little while? Why?, well, I've just been thinking about you a lot lately, and I've been missing you. You know, no one could eat me like you could and ...well... I never returned the favor. I know, yeah. That's right, if you come see me tonight, I'll suck you dry! Okay, great, see you then. Bye!"

She hung up the phone and headed for the shower, to at least appear decent to her ex.

The doorbell rang just as she finished putting on the last of her makeup. One last stroke of the mascara wand and she jumped up, almost running to the door, a surge of adrenaline, and something darker in her veins. She answered the door, wearing a tight fitting, low cut violet dress. Her ex stood in the doorway for a moment, running his eyes over familiar curves.

"About time you got here." She smiled slyly at him.

"Well, I couldn't have made here any faster if I had a rocket tied to my ass." Dennis smiled back at his one time lover. She grabbed his hand as her eyes narrowed. "C'mon, rocket man."

Jasmine nearly dragged him to her bedroom. She immediately sank down to her knees, ripping his pants and underwear down. She grabbed his stiffening length non too gently and engulfed him.

He grabbed her by the hair as she began to give him the best head he ever had. Her mouth and tongue worked their magic on him, drawing more blood to his engorged prick, swelling it even further. His knees nearly gave way when she took him all the way down into her throat, letting her muscles there massage him gently. Dennis couldn't believe it, all the times they had slept together, and she wouldn't even consider kissing his dick, much less swallowing it! And now here she was, giving him head like a porn star on PCP!

"Hey!" He yelped when she lightly dragged her sharp teeth across the blood filled organ. It took every ounce of restraint she had to keep from biting into his prick, tearing from his groin with her teeth and gorging herself on the blood that would surely flow free. Soon, his knees locked, and he gave a strangled moan as jet after jet of hot cum surged down her gullet. Jasmine swallowed and swallowed, easily keeping pace with the flow of his seed. Dennis felt as if she were trying to pull his balls out through his dick, as she continued to suck at him.

"Oh fuck! Where in the hell did you learn to do this shit, Jas?"

She was tempted again to bite his dick off. She had always hated that nick name. She merely looked up at him, eyes smoldering. She kept sucking until his erection regained full strength.

She rose up from her kneeling position and pushed him onto the bed, her sexual appetite reaching a fever pitch. She smoothly slid the dress over her head, revealing the nude form beneath.

Dennis gazed at her with true appreciation for the gentle curves, slim waist and high, firm tits of his ex-girlfriend. She crawled onto the bed, hovering over him, her long auburn locks trailing over his chest. Dennis had another reason to be appreciative, Jasmine had never been very aggressive in bed before, and this new predatory attitude was turning him on immensely. She continued to move until she was straddling his hips. She grabbed his cock, and in one smooth motion, settled down on it, burying him to the hilt in her velvety smooth depths. Her eyes narrowed to slits as she sank down on him, feeling the fullness of his prick inside her, but knowing her hunger would drive her to fill her cunt more fully. She sat back on his thighs and used her internal muscles to massage his length, much to his surprised delight.

"Another new trick, damn, she was just full of surprises tonight!" he thought to himself. Jasmine didn't know, nor at this point did she care how she knew these sexual tricks, all she knew was that they just seemed natural to her, to her KIND, her mind corrected. Those internal muscles worked his dick like a milking machine, bringing him to another explosive climax. He loosed another flood of cum deep inside Jasmine and her pussy seemed to suck it all up like a sponge. Jasmine was saving her own orgasm for later, when it would be the most intense. She turned around and backed up till her knees were at his shoulders, her face at his crotch. Dennis looked up at her pussy wonderingly, as if he had never seen it before. He had never known her to do anything like she had done tonight. She looked over her shoulder at him. "Denny? Would you do me a favor?"

"Sure." He replied, thinking she was wanting his tongue. What she said next surprised him.

"Put your hand inside me."

"What?!?" Dennis was confused.

"I said, put your hand inside me, fist me, dammit!"

"Your joking, right?" No way would his big hand fit in that tight channel that had worked him over so well just moments ago.

"Do it!" She growled menacingly.

"Well fuck." He mumbled. He looked speculatively at the small opening before his face. He eased two fingers into the wet, grasping hole, then added another with no apparent difficulty. The fourth finger went in just as easily. Dennis was somewhat amazed as the blade of his fingers and palm slid into her. He tucked his thumb in and began to push slowly. Jasmines' greedy pussy swallowed his hand whole. "Damn, girl!" He exclaimed. Jasmine just grunted and sank down on his hand, taking it further inside her. She began to rock on it, slowly at first, then faster and harder, each thrust pushing his fist deeper into her, until he was in halfway up to his elbow. He felt her muscles work his hand and arm as expertly as it had his cock. Jasmine felt her orgasm building, higher and higher, until it crashed upon her like a brick wall, sending her skimming over wave after wave of burning ecstasy.

She slammed her hips up and down on Dennis' arm, carrying her cum as long as she could. In the throes of this over powering climax, she bent down and once again took his dick into her mouth in one swallow, gulping madly. He came almost instantly, again flooding her throat as his hips jerked up to her face. As the largest wave hit her, she gave in to the impulse she had earlier and snapped her teeth together, severing his cock neatly. The bones in Dennis' hand and arm were no match for the superhuman strength of Jasmines contracting pussy muscles. A dull cracking noise barely registered to her ears and were almost drowned out by Dennis' girlishly high pitched screams.

She shut out all else as she rode the ebbing tide of her orgasm, chewing on the remains of Dennis' manhood, and washing it down with hot draughts of his blood. The flow was too feeble at this source, she needed a stronger flow to staunch her thirst. She raised up, relaxing her internal muscle, allowing his crushed and misshapen arm to slide out of her sated cunt.

She leaned down, her face over his. Dennis' eyes were glazed with fear and shock as he looked into hers, now feral and predatory. His scream dwindled into a gurgle when she bit down into his throat, and tore out his larynx. Jasmine feasted well that night, on her first human victim. The first of many, many more. She slid lazily from the bed, stretching lithely, like a cat. She left Dennis broken, drained and definitely dead on the blood, sweat, and cum soaked bed, not bothering to look back. She walked to her closet and pulled down her old address book, and began her hunt.

Definitely NOT the end...

Hand
Hand
6 Followers