Jasmine Fantasies: Becoming a Bimbo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fifteen minutes later I was at his shop.

I walked in and he gasped, "Holy shit."

"Like?" I asked, as I posed, still wearing my nipples-friendly Supergirl outfit.

"Love," he replied, as I turned to the door and flipped the open sign to closed.

I walked over to him and said, "I need a snack before the party."

"Here?" he asked, as I pulled his pants and underwear down and took his already hard cock in my mouth for my answer.

As he often did when I sucked his cock, he put his hands on my head to control the blow job.

"You know I still plan to fuck you after the party," he said, as I bobbed on his cock craving cum... knowing I had less than ten minutes to get my hourly load.

I moaned on his cock in response, not having time to talk, only time to suck.

After a couple of minutes, he ordered, like he often did, when he was close, "Look up at me, my sexy super slut."

I did as I kept sucking and looked up into his eyes.

A couple more minutes give or take, he pulled out and I opened wide, expecting a facial.

Yet instead, he rested his cock head against my lower lip as he ordered, "Catch all my cum."

I obeyed and caught his yummy cummy on my tonguey.

Once he was done, he ordered, "Open wide and show me you caught it all."

I opened as wide as I could.

"Swallow."

I did.

He pulled me up and said, "Wow, was that a pleasant surprise."

"Was it a super surprise?" I asked playfully.

"Super duper," the geek in him answered.

"See you at home," I said, "I need to get the appetizers home and into the fridge."

"I'll be an hour or so," he said. "I need to get the alcohol."

"Sounds good," I nodded, kissing him.

Half an hour later I was home. Ashley was also home, as was her friend Karen who was dressed as Lara Croft... and was also wearing nylons... green nylons.

Karen gave me a look and licked her lips suggestively... she knew what I needed.

I asked Ashley if she could watch some appetizers I'd put in the oven and said I was going to take a shower. I hoped Karen would follow.

Five minutes later, twenty-five minutes left in the six o'clock hour, Karen walked into the bathroom, locked the door and asked, "Need your dose?"

"You know?" I asked, even though it was obvious.

"Of course," she nodded.

She walked into the shower (which wasn't running), leaned against the wall, and I wordlessly moved in front of her, knelt down and licked.

I fingered her.

I licked her.

She didn't talk much, instead emitting moans and whimpers. When she was close, she ordered, "Finger fuck me, Mrs. Walker."

I obeyed, pumping fingers in and out of my daughter's friend's cunt, while simultaneously flicking her clit.

"Oh God, yes," she moaned, as she put her hand on the back of my head.

A minute later she came... and a minute after that my husband knocked on the door, "You okay?"

My eyes went wide as I pulled my fingers out of the teen twat and replied, "Yeah, just about to get into the shower."

"Okay," he said. "I'll go shower downstairs."

"Great," I called back, as Karen grabbed my head and had me keep licking her. She then said, "We have time for one more."

"I'm not sure we do," I protested, as she went and sat on a stool and spread her legs.

"Now get over here and eat me Mrs. Walker cum-slut bimbo girl." My pussy springing to life at such lovely compliments and seizing control of the body, I crawled over to her and went down on her again with no further hesitation.

After a few more minutes, she ordered me to finger her again and I did... really finger ganging her.

She came again.

She then kissed me and said, "Sleepovers will be a lot more fun now."

I shook my head, "Is everyone a lesbian?"

"No, some of us are bi," she quipped back, kissing me one more time before sneaking out of the bathroom, "in case you and George are interested sometime."

I filed the offer for later reference, got undressed and took a long shower.

I then decided to put the Supergirl outfit back on... feeling sexy and slutty. There would be a lot more sexy outfits here tonight, but unless somebody went completely sheer on top, I thought I'd win the booby prize.

I went back downstairs and got everything ready for the party that would start around eight... which meant I'd need a seven o'clock fix at some point.

I was planning to get another load from my husband when Kim, another staff member from school showed up early. She was wearing nylons and asked, "Where are Ashley and Hank?" Hank was her husband.

"Ashley is out at some Halloween gathering," I said. "And Hank is downstairs in the man cave watching hockey with George."

"Good," she said, "then the coast is clear," as she pushed me against the wall and lifted her knee to my crotch. As she went to kiss me, she said, "I'm so happy you're one of us now."

Before I could ask what 'one of us' meant, she kissed me while rubbing my cunt on her nylon-clad knee.

We kissed for a couple of minutes before I heard Hank coming up the stairs.

We moved apart just as he entered the kitchen. He stared at Kim and her huge tits longer than he should, making me wonder what he and George had been talking about, before he asked, now giving my big tits a thorough study, "Are the nipples... sorry, apples ready?"

"Yeah," I nodded, feeling my cheeks flush. I went and grabbed some and took them down with him.

When I returned upstairs, Kim was leaning against the wall, still chuckling and looking good enough to eat.

She smiled and teased, "NippleGirl, you'd better hurry and get your seven o'clock dose."

"I am getting hungry," I said, first giving her a long, passionate kiss as we felt each other up, before dropping down and burying my face under her skirt. Knowing time was of the essence, I licked eagerly.

"Oh fuck, eat me, Jaz," she moaned, as I licked and sucked hungrily, trying a new technique by actually kissing and tonguing her lower lips as if they were the other kind.

And she came, her cum dripping out of her cunt slowly... like a dripping faucet.

I lapped up my cum present and stood up a minute later just as the doorbell rang.

"Shoot, I wanted to return the favour," she said, as she kissed me again.

"Rain check?" I asked.

"Definitely," she nodded.

An hour later the party was getting going.

And my cum addiction was growing.

And Jasmine the Bimbo-fied Slut was beginning to take control of the Jasmine who had the faintest clue about how to conduct herself in public.

Suddenly a guy walked up to me and tossed off, "Garage, five minutes."

I had no idea who he was as his whole head was covered by a skeleton mask... but I assumed he knew my situation.

Five minutes later I was in the garage.

Thirty seconds after that I was sucking someone's cock.

Fifteen minutes later... the guy had some impressive stamina... which usually I would love but in the stressful situation of sucking cock at my house during a party and knowing the clock was ticking was really fucking annoying... I swallowed his load. I took a deep relieved breath and released it.

He thanked me by my first name and left... and I still had no clue who he was.

I returned to the party thinking I only needed three more cum deposits to survive this wild day and curious to know who would somehow show up like the Mounties in the nick of time to offer me their pussy cum or cock cum. Well no, I guess the Mounties don't rescue people quite like that, but it would be fun if they did!

I ended up socializing with friends, hanging with my husband and so forth for almost an hour before my cravings began getting urgent again. I was in my kitchen getting myself a drink when Karen came over to me and whispered, "Your next dose is across the street."

"What? Who?" I asked, curious, but hungrier than curious.

"Faith," she revealed.

"The minister's daughter Faith?" I questioned, she being the only girl living across the street.

"The one and only," she nodded. "Just walk over and go inside, her parents are out of town for the week."

"Really?" I asked, the idea so hot... the idea of religious girls corrupted always turning me on for some reason. First Josie and now Faith as well!

"Yeah, and she wasn't ever bimbo-fied, she's simply a secret slut underneath her church daughter façade," Karen revealed. "Smart, too! A bit over a year ago she began school here, kept her eyes open for about a month, then put on some nylons, picked a random girl in the hallway also wearing nylons, hustled her into an empty classroom without a word and licked and fingered the girl to a quick orgasm. Her first words were, 'There! I belong! How do I join?'"

"Delicious," I said, the thought turning me on and whetting my appetite.

"Like a ripe apple," Karen smiled wickedly.

"I do love forbidden fruit," I smiled before asking, "Will you cover for me if anyone is looking for me?"

"Of course," she nodded, giving me a quick kiss.

Two minutes later I was in front of Faith's house both excited and nervous. My bimbo cravings plus my own lust led the way as I opened the door and walked inside.

As I closed the door, Faith called out, "In here."

I walked in here, following the voice nervously... I mean I was walking into a Minister's house to submit sexually to his daughter... it wasn't like having sex in a church, but it was pretty damn... darn... close.

I walked into her living room and she was sitting in a chair with her legs already spread, looking adorably sexy in a schoolgirl outfit. She smiled, "Mrs. Walker! Hurray! I can't believe it's really you!"

"You didn't know I was coming over?" I asked.

"No," she said. "Just that a sexy MILF was coming over and needed her dose before the ten o'clock bell."

I glanced to the clock; it was 9:40. I walked over to her and smiled, "Faith, you look good enough to eat."

Fist fuck me first, Mrs. Walker," she ordered, surprising me near the end of a day when I didn't think there was anything left to be surprised by.

"Really?" I asked,

"Yes, shove your fist in me and fuck me," she ordered.

"Okay, if you say so," I nodded, rubbing my fingers between her pussy lips before sliding a couple fingers in, then eventually my entire fist.

There was a lot of resistance at first.

Then suddenly I was in.

"Ooooooh," she moaned. "Now pound my cunt with your fist."

"As you wish," I said, feeling exhilarated with the power.

I pumped my hand back and forth, feeling my entire hand soaked with her inner wetness.

And after a couple minutes she came from the fist fucking, which made me remember how intensely I'd come all over Kyra's fist not that many hours ago.

When I pulled out, I began licking her cum off my fingers as she stood up and said, moving over to a long stool, "Now come get your hourly dose."

I quickly moved in front of her as I lowered myself in front of a pussy, something I'd had been doing hourly all day (except for one hour when I'd been blacked by Marcus, and another hour when Joan had blown me away with her wonderful shemale cock). Now for the 9:00 hour's dose of joy juice I got to licking Faith, while also fingering her.

After a couple minutes of my savouring her teen twat, she asked, "Ever eat any asshole?"

"Can't say I have," I admitted, looking at her pussy and then her suddenly very inviting asshole, not at all opposed to the idea.

"Well, time to worship one," she smiled, looking down at me. "Welcome to All-Faith Church where supplicants such as yourself may worship all of me."

"As the all-holey Goddess wishes," I nodded, as she sat down and spread her legs.

I stared at her puckered rosebud for a minute before I extended my tongue and began licking. It was tangy and sweaty and sweet.

"Oh yes, eat my asshole," she moaned.


I probed.

I licked.

I tried to get my tongue inside.

But then she said, "I want some teacher cunt too. Let's 69 instead."

I crawled onto the low sofa and soon we were side to side. I eagerly devoured her cunt and she eagerly devoured mine.

For ten minutes we licked and fingered each other until she came for a second time and I for the first time. (Well, the first time with Faith, anyway. All told? I'd lost count.)

As we lay there both recovering from our orgasms, she said, "Mom is going to love you."

"She's involved too?" I asked, not able to fathom the minister's wife being a lesbian.

She nodded, "Oh yeah, she's a cunt addict."

"The night just keeps getting weirder and weirder," I said, as I looked at the clock: 10:02. "Shoot, I need to get back to my party."

"And I need to get to a different one," she said, helping me up.

"Thanks for the pussy dose," I said.

"Any time," she smiled.

"Is that a standing offer?" I asked.

"Definitely," she nodded.

I returned to the party and no one seemed to even notice I'd been gone... which should have hurt my feelings but didn't. The hockey game had gone to overtime, so the men were watching that.

I got myself a drink and joined one of the conversations... about the new Bachelor.

I enjoyed just visiting with people for half an hour before the cravings returned.

I decided to get my ten o'clock load the easy way... my husband.

I found him and told him to meet me in the loft upstairs in five minutes. He caught my drift and nodded.

Five minutes later, I was riding him.

"What's gotten into you today?" he asked.

"Your cock," I playfully answered. "Didn't you notice?"

"I mean you never leave a party," he said.

"I craved your cock, you sexy man," I answered, bouncing on his sexiness. "Do you have a problem with that?"

"Definitely not," he said, as I rode him.

He shot his load in my cunt just as I came... only one more cum to receive and the curse would expire.

"Well we should get back to the party," he said.

"I guess," I sighed.

"What?" he said.

"I'm just so fucking horny today," I explained. "I want you to fuck me again."

"Well, I'll need some time to recover," he said. "I'm not eighteen anymore."

"Then maybe I'll have to find some eighteen year old," I teased.

"Only if he is a she," he joked.

"You and your lesbian fantasies," I said.

"What can I say?" he shrugged, putting his dick away.

"What if I told you I may be willing?" I asked coyly.

"Now I know you're fucking with me," he said.

"Wouldn't you like to see me eat a ripe teen cunt?" I asked. "Or would you run from the room crying for your mother?"

"Oh God!" he said. "Don't tease me like that."

"Just saying," I shrugged. "I wouldn't say no if a juicy cunt were shoved in my face."

"Jasmine!" he gasped.

"Or two," I added, strolling blithely out, leaving him bewildered.

The next hour was a blast. We even played some charades until Ashley appeared out of nowhere and said, "Mom, I need you."

"You, okay?" I asked.

"Please just come to my room," she said urgently, looking upset.

She walked away and I joked to the others, "Mother duties calling."

I followed her to her room and closed the door so we could talk in private. Without a word she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me.

I was shocked.

She whispered, "Mom, I've wanted you all day but they made me wait. I'm your last dose."

"Ashley, we can't do this," I said, even as she began undressing.

"I wasn't asking you, Mom. I was telling you. Now get out of those boots," she ordered.

I obeyed, since I was still under that curse and had to, even as I protested, "But Ashley, you're my daughter, my blood."

"Who better to provide your cunt cum whenever you want some," she said, "and vice versa," as I obediently took my boots off.

"But that's incest," I pointed out, as she sat on the edge of her bed.

"Incest is best," she shrugged, before ordering, "Now come and suck on my titties."

"They are nice titties," I admired, softening, moving to her.

"I sucked on yours eighteen years ago and now you can suck on mine," she said, as I kissed her hard nipple.

"Well then it was for feeding and nutrition," I pointed out.

"And now it's for pleasure," she said, as I moved to her other nipple.

"Well, it is a pleasure," I said, cupping her breasts in my hand. "You know, my beautiful sexy daughter? I think I should rest your case and just give in, don't you?"

"Excellent decision. Now let's fuck," she said,

"Ashley, language," I jokingly scolded.

She grabbed a dildo from underneath her pillow. "I'm not cursing Mom, I'm being literal; let's fuck."

"If we're going to fuck in the future we'll need to get you a proper strap-on," I joked, as I joined her on the bed, taking off the rest of my outfit except of course for the stockings.

"That would be a great Christmas present," she agreed.

"Oh, I'll be getting you one long before then," I said, as she straddled me.

I then fucked her pussy.

Then she begged me to fuck her ass, which I did in a sweet 69:

She screamed, "Yes, Mommy!" as she flooded my face.

For my final antidote my darling daughter splattered my face.

I kept licking every drop of my daughter's sweet creamy cum... cum I would begin tasting daily from this day forward.

She rolled off me and said, "Happy Halloween, Mommy."

"This stays between us," I pointed out, as she grabbed the dildo and slid it in my cunt.

"Of course, just us two and the whole lesbian society," she smiled, beginning to fuck me.

"No, just us," I protested, incest being more extreme and taboo than anything else I'd done today.