Jasmine Fantasies: Classroom Orgy

Story Info
Mind control drug launches 8 person after school orgy.
6.8k words
4.66
189.2k
148

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Mind control drug launches 8 person after school orgy.

Note 1: This is a 2017 Valentine's Day Story, so please vote.

Note 2: Thanks to Seadog for suggesting with mind control plot.

Note 3: All participants in this story, imaginary or otherwise, are at least eighteen years old.

Note 4: Thanks to Tex Beethoven, Robert, Dave, and Wayne for editing this story.

Jasmine Fantasies: Classroom Orgy

There is nothing more annoying than a Valentine's Day with your man out of town... but that's what I was stuck with this year.

An oil issue up north, so my husband was going to be out of town all week... maybe longer.

Now I know men see Valentine's Day as a day when they're forced to be romantic... but women see it as a day devoted to romance, and it's not an obligation, but a blessing.

Yes, we like the flowers, chocolate and gifts... but the reality is that the longer we're married, the more our husbands take our relationship for granted, and Valentine's Day is a day to remind them they need to man up. Perhaps not a serenade outside our balcony window, but something... anything, please!

So I was already in a crappy mood as the school day started... although seeing that cute Shelby in pantyhose walking into my classroom to start the day did perk me up.

Although I may appear totally straight-laced in public... I am a complete enigma... a wild woman in private that sways from left to right... from dominant to submissive... and who has a crazy fetish for silk hosiery.

And although I'm perceived by everyone except my husband as a no-nonsense high school English teacher, I'm a complete submissive in the bedroom... a contradiction that seems strange, but makes perfect sense if you understand the human mind and the need for balance. The reality is that after a long day of teaching and having to be in control, an endless day when no matter how shitty you're feeling you have to be responsible for everyone, it is so nice just to let go at home and allow someone else to be in charge.

So none of my students could possibly know how much I love sucking cock, how I crave cum sliding down my throat or being splattered all over my face.

None of my students could possibly know that underneath my conservative and boring teacher attire, I always wear sexy lingerie, thongs and thigh high stockings (and to really spice it up on occasion I wear crotchless pantyhose if my skirt or dress is too short to hide the high highs).

None of my students would ever suspect that I like a hard cock pounding my asshole... although usually only after a few cocktails.

None of my students would have a clue that I'm a popular writer of erotica with hundreds of published stories in fields ranging from lesbian, to gay, to interracial, to group, to mind control, to illustrated, to incest. Or that when I'm on my iPad while they're agonising over a test, I'm often writing a new porn story... sometimes inspired by my students themselves.

None of my students would likely fathom that my biggest fantasy is being seduced by a student, or better yet a group of students, and forced to become their submissive slut. Whether it's being coerced into eating pussy or sucking cock, taking a strap-on or being gangbanged by the football team

None of my students would guess that every year I choose a guy and a girl to be muses for some of my stories and many of my masturbation sessions.

None of my students would ever imagine (or maybe they could) that when I go out of town to speak at conferences (I have a Masters in Assessment and often get paid to speak to schools, school divisions and even universities), I often go on the hunt for cunt... whether it be from fellow teachers, or younger girls... where I often play the seductress.

These are all secrets I keep to myself... neither my husband, nor my friends, or my two sisters know them all.

So, in spite of the reality I was not getting fucked tonight, I decided to dress up for the day. I wore a shorter than usual black skirt, with black crotchless pantyhose which of course meant no panties, with a tight flower print blouse and a black lace push up bra that enhanced my 34B breasts.

I needed to find a way to celebrate Valentine's Day in my own way and my attention focused on Shelby, this year's senior crush. Shelby was a sweet nerd who would be beautiful if she ever got rid of those unattractive glasses and pigtails, and instead was dressed as if she were in one of my stories. For instance wearing a cute dress, nylons and open toed heels... which would allow me to admire her multi-coloured toenails.

I already mentioned I have a nylon fetish... but what I really, really, really have is a nylon-covered foot and toe fetish. There is just something adorable about a woman's foot in sheer hosiery.... I can never explain why it turns me on, but it never fails to do so.

Crazy enough, Shelby came in dressed in a red dress, mocha stockings and open-toed heels... which shocked me to the core. She must have got herself a boyfriend... or a girlfriend (it is 2017 after all). It was like one of my stories was coming to life in front of me... or at least in my fantasy today it was going to be her coming onto me. Then Throughout the class, she moved her feet in and out of her heels, as if using them like a hypnotist's watch... the whole time drawing me into her beauty and to my fantasy of being her submissive pussy munching teacher slut.

Throughout the day, I ranted, in a gentle teacher way, that my husband was out of town and stressed to the boys that all women considered Valentine's Day important, and any woman who said otherwise was lying.

A few boys sighed, and I teased them, stressing they'd better have gotten their girlfriends something special. It was obvious that a few boys would be shopping for something romantic in pink later in the day.

The day seemed to fly by, like teaching days often do, and it was after school, which was a strange time for flowers to arrive, that today's second set of flowers arrived (I'd received some from my husband in the morning with the usual apology). Immediately after normal school hours I frequently led a help session for students struggling in English. As usual, Shelby was helping me out for extra credit, and helped add a feminine perspective to the mostly boy discussions.

These students were usually failing English, and it could be any of the senior students, not just the ones in my classes, who needed help to pass or to continue passing. Our school has a zero tolerance policy for failing grades, and thus if a player was failing in any class, he or she wouldn't be allowed to play on any sports teams until they were passing (this included cheerleaders, since they were considered a team and even competed in regional competitions.... often winning).

Today I had six students to assist... two basketball players, two football players practicing for the SAT, a cheerleader, and Charles, a sweet, shy, student who was trying to get into all the best Ivy League schools, but his English grade was his lowest (although his science grades were amazing), who came at least twice a week for help.

I was standing before the six struggling English students, with Shelby sitting at a desk near me to help lead the class. As we began our discussion, I couldn't help but notice that she was resuming her foot-tease from earlier, strangely unconcerned that the other students could see her display. She was showing way more leg than normal, had undone a couple of buttons on her sexy red dress to reveal some generous cleavage, and was giving me smoking hot looks, her subtle smiles from before now being surpassed. I did my best to concentrate on the class discussion, but her sexy distractions weren't helping at all.

Amber, the cheerleader, was actually dressed in her uniform, which included the suntan hosiery that always made me want to submit to the entire cheerleading squad. Yes, the whole squad. In my fantasies, the greater an annoying bitch a girl was, the more I was excited to submit to her, and some of our cheerleaders were so bitchy they'd just as soon squat and pee on you as look at you. Paradoxically, I found that really hot.

I was surprised when a teacher's aide brought in the flowers I've mentioned, set them on my desk and left. It was an extravagant bouquet that seemed way above what my husband would usually send... plus, as I said, he'd already sent me flowers in the morning.

Curious, I grabbed the card and excused myself, but only after taking a long sniff of the exotic bouquet... which had a scent I couldn't describe.

I said, "Shelby and Amber, come up here and take a smell of these, the scent is incredible."

Shelby's hand, not quite inappropriately, stroked my back as she sniffed the tropical flowers and said, "You have a very thoughtful husband."

"Yeah, I do," I agreed, as I grabbed my phone from the desk. "I'll be back in a minute."

I left my room and opened the card:

Silkstockingslover Today I make your fantasies CUM true.

A chill went up my spine as a gush of wetness leaked out of my pussy and ran down my leg; apparently I'd chosen a bad day not to wear any underwear.

The card was addressed to my Literotica username!

No one... I mean no one... knew that I was the face behind silkstockingslover.

Fuck!

I looked around in panic to see if someone was spying on me.

The hallways were empty.

Fuck!

Who knew I was silkstockingslover?

How did they find out?

The card was handwritten, but I didn't recognize the writing; plus, it was likely written by one of the people at the flower shop which would be another breach in my alleged perfectly hidden identity.

Fuck!

Although many of my fantasies would start with something like this... I loved my job. And the idea of being a submissive bimbo whore for my students was always just a wicked fantasy I never had any intention of fulfilling.

Yet, even as I thought this, my entire body was suddenly on fire... I was super horny.

Fuck!

I hoped somehow it was a fellow colleague who had sent this, as it would be way easier to deal with a colleague than a student. Sucking, licking or fucking a colleague to keep my secret was something I would be willing to do... especially if it was the new Biology teacher Sarah, a hot redhead whom I imagined most of the boys jerked off to; or Mike the football coach, who was black, and a black cock was definitely on my sexual bucket list (I've written many stories about white women finding euphoria from being fucked by big black cocks).

"Oh God," I moaned out loud, as the naughty thoughts of being a cunt muncher for Sarah, or a three hole fuck toy for Mike, suddenly consumed me.

I suddenly needed to come.

Deciding I needed to go straight home and play with my toys before anything else happened, I began heading back to my classroom to excuse the students with the feeble excuse that I had a home emergency.

Yet, as I walked back into the class, I gasped.

During the two or three minutes I'd been in the hallway, all seven students had gotten either naked or partially naked, and were now engaged in sexual activity! I should have demanded they stop, but instead I stood there paralyzed in shock and excitement... my pussy leaking again as I watched the surprise orgy going on in my classroom.

Shelby, whose red dress had been tossed in a corner, was in a transparent red bra, pantyhose with the crotch ripped out, her heels also gone, and was bent over my desk being fucked by Luke, a huge black football linebacker. I gasped even harder as she begged, "Yes, fuck my tight hole with that big nigger cock!"

In a million years, I wouldn't have predicted that the first time I heard the 'N' word in my classroom would be from someone sweet, intelligent and well-adjusted like Shelby. Of course, I also never fathomed I would be witnessing her getting fucked on my desk by a jock, black or otherwise.

Oddly, I wished I could see how big his cock was... my cunt gushing more fluid at the thought of it being me on the desk, bent over and getting pounded.

Perhaps an even bigger surprise was seeing Kyle, our school's all American football star quarterback (the stereotype of every high school movie sports star) on his knees sucking Charles's very impressive cock as Charles ordered, "Take it all, you jock faggot."

I couldn't begin to process how either of those were possible... sweet Shelby getting pounded by black cock, or shy Charles face fucking our rich asshole bully quarterback (although I'd be lying if I told you it didn't turn me on and make me smile to see the social hierarchy suddenly flipped ass over tits).

Lastly, and less surprising, our cheerleader was on all fours on the floor, bouncing back on Jake's cock, while also sucking Howard's dick... impressively still wearing her cheerleading outfit and torn pantyhose.

Again, I should have stopped this.

Yet I felt compelled to join... drawn to join.

I wanted to have two cocks in me.

I wanted to be bent over my desk taking a black cock in my ass (no way could I use the 'N' word).

I wanted to eat one of the girls' cunts... hopefully after a load or two of cum had arrived there.

I wanted to be triple teamed by the three biggest cocks here.

What the hell was happening to me? I was often horny in my classroom, but I was able to control it. This time I felt no control, only lust.

"Get over here Mrs. Jones (Mrs. Walker by author name), and join the party," Luke ordered, as he kept fucking Shelby so hard my desk was sliding across the floor.

"I couldn't possibly..." I began, even as I felt myself walking towards him, as if being controlled by something other than my mind... lust overruling any good sense.

Charles added, oddly, "Mrs. Jones, this is all for you. Happy Valentine's Day!"

"What?" I asked, even as I reached Luke and Shelby, my body on fire and wanting... craving... that black cock to get busy inside me.

"I'm coming from your huge mother fucking nigger dick!!" the reserved Shelby screamed, as she held onto the end of my desk, her orgasm coursing through her.

I couldn't explain it, but I had to have cock right now. I dropped to my knees in front of Luke and demanded, "Give me that big black cock."

I stared as he pulled out of Shelby... a gush of pussy juice leaking out of her, which led to me instinctively bury my face in her shaved cunt without even thinking... one of my many fantasies coming true.

"Oh nice," Luke approved, as I hungrily licked my student's gushing pussy... the pussy cum tasting as heavenly as I'd envisioned it would.

I licked like I was starving, as Shelby moaned, "Oh yes, Mrs. Jones, eat my cunt like you always fantasize doing."

Did she really know I constantly fantasized about munching her pussy?!

Was I that transparent?

At the moment I didn't even care, as my mind and body were focused on the need to eat pussy, to suck cock, and to get fucked.

After a few seconds of my lustful lez licking, Luke ordered me, "Come suck my cock, teach."

In seconds, two fantasies were fulfilled as I'd just eaten student pussy, and now I was sucking black cock. I devoured the eight inch cock protruding in front of me.

I loved sucking cock.

I loved sucking cock hungrily like a porn star slut.

And for the first time ever, I was not only sucking a black cock, not only sucking a student's cock, but sucking a cock dripping with teen student cunt juice.

"Oh yeah," Luke groaned, as I bobbed furiously on his cock.

Around the room I heard moaning and groaning, and Howard demanding, "Swap!"

I wanted to watch Amber get used, I also wanted to watch Conceited Quarterback Kyle get used like a bitch, and I desperately wanted to get used myself!

After a couple minutes of sucking the glorious big cock, taking almost all eight inches in, Luke groaned, "Get ready for my load, teach."

I bobbed faster, attempting wordlessly to signal my eagerness to swallow his load.

"Here it comes, slut," he grunted, a few seconds later.

He came way more than my husband ever does, but I swallowed it all, always loving the feeling of cum gliding down my throat.

Once he was done, he pulled out and said, "Fuck, you're a grownup, and you're still a lot better than those bimbo cheerleaders."

I retorted, totally out of character and out of control as I stroked his cock, desperately wanting his dick in my cunt or ass, hopefully both, "You should try my other two holes."

"Yes, I should," he nodded agreeably, as he pulled me up, roughly bent me over and lifted up my dress. "Pantyhose with a store-bought hole in it and no panties. You really are a slut."

"Shove that big black cock in my slut cunt," I agreed with his assessment, my pussy on fire and desperately needing to be filled.

"As you wish," he said, and I felt his big hands grabbing my hips, and then his big thick cock spreading and filling my cunt.

"So fucking big," I moaned, in awe of his girth even more than his length.

"So fucking tight," he moaned back, as his cock kept going deeper into me... even deeper than my seven inch vibe.

"Oh God, so good," I babbled, as he filled me deeper than I'd ever been filled... my husband a decent six and a half inch cock, but not a monster.

Charles asked Kyle, "How bad do you want my cum, faggot?"

I listened, in awe both at the asshole quarterback's answer as well as the reality that I had over eight inches of black student dick buried in my cunt.

Kyle answered with a desperation I often write about in my gay stories, "Please, I need your cum so bad."

"But you called me a sissy faggot just yesterday," Charles pointed out, as Luke began to slide his cock in and out of me.

"Oh yes," I moaned, trying to listen to the conversation while enjoying the physical pleasure consuming me.

"I'm sorry, I just try to hide the truth," Kyle apologized.

"What truth?"

"That I'm a cock sucking, ass taking faggot," Kyle answered not sounding at all ashamed.

"So you want my cock up your ass?" Charles asked.

"God yes," Kyle answered.

I really had to see this! So even though I was enjoying the dick slowly pumping in and out of me, we were positioned the wrong way to see what else was happening. I also wanted to watch the rest of the orgy unfolding in my classroom. If I was going to get fired anyway, I was at least going to enjoy the full scope of the orgy. I asked, "Can we turn around?"

"You want to watch our all-star white quarterback take it in the ass?" Luke asked, "so do I," as he lifted me up like I was a feather, his cock still lodged deep inside me, actually somehow going deeper as gravity pushed my cunt more forcefully onto his cock, and turned me around like I was nothing.

As he lowered me back down, my hands now on a student's desk for balance, I could see everything.

Kyle was hurriedly yanking down his pants while Charles watched, amused; his huge cock, I think bigger than the eight inch one still fucking me, poking straight forward with a nice up-curve and a thick cockhead. Fuck, that cock would feel awesome fucking me.

Charles looked at me and inquired incongruously with an ironic smile, even while he was stroking his ginormous cock to keep it hard for Kyle's butthole, "Are you enjoying the afternoon party, Mrs. Jones?"

"How...did you... do this?" I asked, although it wasn't a complete fluid sentence; I had to say it between thrusts, and only a couple of words at a time.

"Chemistry and a deep understanding of the human mind," he answered.

"Oh, fuck yes, slam that dick in my cunt," Amber screamed, as she was close to coming from the rough fucking.

12