Jasmine Takes Charge Ch. 03

Story Info
Sometime D/s couple go Gorean, undercover.
1.1k words
3.73
17.7k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James/Mistress Jasmine: Husband of Desiree, some time Transvestite Jasmine

Desiree: Wife of James, Submissive to Mistress Jasmine

~~~~~~

Saturday, we arrived at the Gorean Compound just after two pm. Mistress was complemented on her slut by everyone that we met. Even dinner went well, Mistress seemed to be coming around as she asked "Des, when did you get piercing's, love the temp tattoo, looks almost like a real brand."

"Mistress we should talk somewhere more private after dinner." I whispered urgently.

Talon was next to her, "Your slut being STUPID again Lady Jas."

Jasmine snapped her head about, I gave a covert tug on her skirt, "No but I do need to take her someplace private to do a little reinforcement training." Thank the Goddess dinner was over, Mistress and Talon got up, got lucky the leash was with her purse scooping them up together, she looked a little dismayed.

Talon led us to a room, "This room should fit your needs Lady Jas."

Jasmine locked the door, she thought. "Des what the hell, he called you Stupid, I should have taken his balls for that." I'd seen the surveillance equipment when we came in.

I knelt down before Mistress back to the camera. "Mistress please your 'stupid' slut will do better Mistress." I had my hands in front of me pointing to my eyes, then behind me then to my lips.

She caught on, she swung her hand, missing my face by quite a bit, we had played this before, "Must you embarrass me every where we go." Jasmine Bent over grasping my ear. We whispered, I brought her up to speed on what had happened.

Jasmine nearly shouted "Branded, NO!, My poor wife. I'm so very sorry, please forgive me."

I tried to shush her, whispering "Your forgiven my love but you have to be quieter, these men are already not giving you the respect you deserve shortening your name to Lady Jas."

But it was too late three men burst in, "Take the 'Lady' away, and this slut to the auction pens." I was strapped to a bench, an o-ring placed in my mouth along with a liquid I was forced to drink. Slavers were sampling the merchandise. They were filing this ones holes and cumming on it so much. I was squirting almost continuously. My body quivered and quaked as orgasms wracked this sluts body. At some point I was moved for a private viewing. I have no Idea how many hours I was in such a state.

Then I felt the Goddess come to me, I was able to throw off my captors, and the Goddess led me to Jasmine.

I had know idea how long we had been apart, but when I saw the butcher moving his blade towards my husband's privates I Blasted him with Hot white light. There was still a lot of blood from where they had cut my beloved to insert massive Implants. The had just used local anesthesia. He crumbled to the floor I moved quickly in disabling the others in the room, and healed my poor husband. I was able to stop all the bleeding, but they had done so much to James, Breast implant, waist reduction, lip and cheek implants. They had shaved his Adams apple, also his eyes looked bigger, and nose had been changed as well.

Men and women in dark suits came in weapons drawn. "OH great now the Calvary arrived, only two hours too late." None of them even tried to come close.

Roger finally showed up, "James thanks for doing this, you have helped us break up a large ring of slavers."

James was a bit groggy, sounding rather sexy, but hoarse, "What about my wife, she put up with the crap of your techs and Yet the one you cuffed last week is here now!"

I looked up, and saw the Bitch that had tortured me with these piercings, I slapped Roger, "You pig you're worse than the Slavers."

Roger rounded on me, "You Stupid SLUT..." he crumbled, as James grabbed his balls and twisted.

James swung his legs over the side of the table, kicked Roger as hard as he could then had to balance on the table. "That's my Wife, she is not Stupid, but you are for having dismissed her."

The Bitch came over, "What's going on, do I need to arrest you for assault?"

I reached out, touched her forehead and pushed the light of the Goddess into her. She crumpled at my feet. "Well maybe she will wake up with a better attitude."

I was able to get the attention of a paramedic, and went with Jasmine in the ambulance. I was able to retrieve my purse, which held my tablet still. I navigated the net, and made sure that we would not be too bothered by the alphabet agencies. Not my favorite thing to do sending video of myself and Jasmine. I am sure that the people that received the info are not very happy how they received it. But never mess with a hacker that has almost nothing to lose.

I have been able to heal my brand, though the Nipple and clit rings seem mostly permanent. Though we are looking for ways to get them removed. We were told Jasmine would have to wait at least six months to have the implants removed or replaced with some about half the size. Jasmine said she definitely wished to keep her nice big clit, that really satisfies me.

The FBI had one of their undercover people in with Talon, had given Jasmine's name to Talon. Jasmine had been drugged and Hypnotized into doing most of the nasty stuff. It went so bad because the FBI had played to her patriotic side, so was even more susceptible to the suggestions. Jasmine had not received her reinforcements on Thursday and Friday as we had gotten lucky one of their undercover people had been picked to do it. I still do not know why we were needed if they had people inside already. Just so happy to have my Beloved back.

So that's how my beloved James became Jasmine full time, she can have surgery to reduce the breast implant in a couple of months but she seems to enjoy them , and I do as well. We have gone to vanilla as much as we can.

II think I shall go join my Beloved Jasmine in a short nap. I really want to stay close to her help her grow. Hope this was not too shocking, but it is helping me cope.

Goddess Bless you all.