Jasmine's Second (and Third) Wind

Story Info
Jasmine & older neighbor go at it again.
1.2k words
3.9
53.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I looked back up at Jasmine, she was covered in sweat, her newly popped virgin pussy was being aroused by her fingers, and she had a look on her face that told me exactly what she planned to do to me next. She sat up on the couch and arched her back to stretch it out, making her look like a goddess. She looked at me and smiled with some of my dry semen still on her face and got up and walked towards her parents room. Watching her walk away started to get me hard again. Her naked ass cheeks folded under one at a time as she slinked off like a cat. I closed my eyes and started stroking myself again. A moment later, I felt a slippery foot rubbing my cock. I opened my eyes and saw that she had retrieved a tube of KY Jelly from her mother's room, rubbed it on her foot, and was now prepared to foot fuck me.

She took my cock between her biggest and second biggest toes and stroked up and down. I was in ecstasy. She sat on the ground opposite of me with one foot on my cock, and the other foot was being lubricated. When she was finished lubricating, she took my cock between the arches of her feet and pumped away at my swollen member. I grabbed her ankles to control the tempo while she furiously rubbed her clit and bit her lip with her eyes closed.

As I was about to blow my load, I grabbed a cushion on the couch and squeezed it. I moved the cushion to reveal that somebody had hidden a 12 inch vibrator in the couch. Again, thoughts of her mother using it flashed in and out of my mind. I shook the thoughts, grabbed the vibrator and put it at my side. I took her by the ankles and pulled her feet to my face and started licking and sucking her toes and arches. She got especially giggly when I slid my tongue along the gap between the underside of her toes and the balls of her feet. She rubbed more furiously at her clit and stuck in three pre-lubricated fingers to her tight, swollen pussy.

So here I was sucking the toes of my 18 year old neighbor while she masturbated at an alarming pace. Life is good. I was rock hard at this point. No more fucking around. I lunged forward and caught her by surprise, spread her legs with my knees and plunged my cock into her pussy so fast that one of her fingers stayed in a while. I only need to thrust into her 95 pound frame ten of fifteen times before I blew a hot load of sperm deep into her insides. I gyrated my hips on last time to get it all out of me and collapsed on top of her. I looked at that face and kissed her full on her cherry lips. I rolled off her and attempted to catch my breath. I felt something hard and spherical dig into my back. It was that 12 vibrator. I smiled wickedly to myself thinking of what I was going to do to her next with that monster.

However, as usual, she beat me to the punch with another wicked idea. She got up and walked into the kitchen and got a bottle of chocolate syrup. She stuck the top of the bottle in her mouth and grabbed the nozzle with her teeth to open it. She walked over to me where I was lying on my back. She kneeled at my side, stuck out the bottle, and oozed a few ounces of chocolate all over my cock and balls, which were now thinking of round three. She put the bottle down and dived in head first at my dick. She hungrily lapped up all the chocolate with her tongue like a kitten getting it's first taste of milk. It felt like I was the luckiest mother fucker in the entire world. That's when she stopped, laid down on her back, and in the cutest and sexiest voice these ears have ever heard, she said, "Your turn."

I kneeled over her and poured some chocolate on her lips and in her mouth and kissed her for at least five minutes. Then I drew a line of chocolate down her neck and ended it on her belly button. I licked all of the chocolate out of her belly button and licked up the whole trail of chocolate up her chest, neck, and chin. I looked into those eyes again and pinched myself to make sure this wasn't a dream. I poured a little chocolate on each of her tits and sucked them off and nibbled her nipples a little. I grabbed her by the shoulder and turned her over onto her stomach.

I made another strip of chocolate sauce from the small her back all the way up to the back of her neck. As I licked up my trail, I extracted the lowest, deepest, and most sultry groan out of Jasmine that I have ever heard. I got even more excited. I parted her beautiful, small, round, perky ass cheeks and poured the cold chocolate onto her anus and gave her the nastiest, rim job known to man. She was driven up a wall by this. I thought long and hard about my next move.

After moments of contemplation, I stuck the nozzle of the bottle into her ass and pumped chocolate into her. I immediately stuck my cock into her tight ass and pumped her for all I was worth. When I approached ejaculation, I pulled out and Jasmine licked the chocolate off of my cock. She took in my entire cock and sucked off all the chocolate. When I was about to blow, I pulled out and went down on her with the chocolate. I flipped her over again into doggy style position. I pumped a blast of chocolate into her swollen pussy and began to fuck her.

I thrust in and out of that tight pussy for about five minutes when I reached for the 12 inch vibrator. I switched it on and tickled her anus with it for a while as I fucked her. I thrust the vibrator into her ass quickly pulled it out and pushed it in. My rhythm with my cock and the dildo matched. I could feel the dildo through her vaginal walls. I fucked her for what seemed like hours. I grabbed her left hip with my left hand and fucked her ass with a vibrator in the other. I shot another hot load deep into her right as she climaxed. I thought to myself that it paid of to get my tubes tied a few years ago. I pulled out and looked at my now limp cock.

Covered with sperm, chocolate, and pussy juice. Jasmine turned around, smiled, and licked me clean while I ran my fingers through her dark, short hair. I laid on the ground and watched her walk away as a sticky cum and chocolate covered towards the bathroom. I listened to her run a bath. The water stopped and I waited half an hour before I went to the bathroom to join her in getting clean. I opened the door to find her still filthy and fucking herself with the handle of the toilet plunger. I never took living next door to a nymphomaniac for granite again.