Jasmine's Sissybitch

Story Info
Small endowed man is made her bitch.
1.3k words
4.13
79.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used to see her everyday at work. I'm an executive at a large insurance company and she is one of the secretaries. But she'd captured my attention every time. She was beautiful. Her green eyes, her long black hair, her chocolate skin, her curvaceous ass, her luscious tits, all bound together in a gorgeous frame. I had wanted to ask her out but our racial difference made it difficult; I didn't think she'd cross that barrier too easily. That's why I asked a good black friend of mine to set us up.

He was quite the ladies' man so it was no problem for him. Only the next night she came over to my place for dinner. I was surprised she'd take such a risk, not even knowing me, but I learned that night that she was quite the aggressive type, not keen to ever take 'no' for an answer. Consequently, any attempts from me to bed her were initially unsuccessful.

But it was only a week after our first date that she decided, to my surprise, to spend the night at my place, her decision. I hadn't even seen her since that first night, but a week later she came up to me at work and told me to cook supper, since she was spending the night, and that i should also be ready to 'satisfy her juicy cunt,' so she hoped i had the 'necessary equipment. '

"Don't disappoint me, darling, " she said.

I'd been with a couple women in my life and while I'd bragged to my friends about my amazing sexual prowess, honestly, I had no self-confidence in my abilities, especially since I was really very poorly endowed.

Now, Jasmine's words were echoing in my head. I knew she'd had several boyfriends in the past, all of them black, and now I was expected to match up to those big black cocks. I began to feel really hot, not out of lust, but out of fear. My cock was pretty small, and for that matter, so was my body in general. I was always a big talker in the men's locker room, but secretly I'd always known I was quite a pathetic man, certainly in the bedroom. I was sweating. What was I going to do?

Even before Jasmine had arrived that night I'd already starting drinking in order to calm down. She enjoyed the meal. At least I was a good cook. After dinner she jumped in the shower.

"Get some glasses and that bottle of wine and wait for me in bed,

"she said, before disrobing in front of me and going off to shower.

Oh, she was incredible. How I wished I had a big cock. I was more scared than ever and and half a bottle of wine disappeared down my throat before I saw Jasmine again. She was naked, water rolling down her smooth body. As she lay down beside me in my bed I decided I could do this and quickly rolled over to lock my lips into hers. We kissed, long, hard, wet kisses. The alcohol in my system gave me the courage to continue. But I suddenly realized something horrible.

My cock was not hard yet. While I kissed her I grabbed my limp penis and played with it, hoping it would stand up like it should.

But it wouldn't. I moved my lips along Jasmine's body, moving to her luscious breasts, sucking her nipples hard, still playing with my cock. But it was still limp. I moved to her belly, flicking my tongue around her belly button, and she moaned in pleasure. Come on little fella, I was thinking, but I realized that the same alcohol that had given me courage, had also made me temporarily impotent. Why now? I knew there was no way I was getting hard now as I reluctantly kissed Jasmine's thighs, thinking what to do next.

Jasmine sensed my reluctance. " Go on, stick that thick prick into me, baby," she said. I looked up at her, speechless.

"What's the matter, darling?"

"I... I...," I replied.

"Go on, fuck me! What are you waiting for?"

"I'm sorry,"

She finally looked down at my tiny cock, hanging lifeless as I stared at her, almost with tears in my eyes. My self-pity grew rapidly and I could sense her feelings of disgust with me.

"Are you a fag, or what?" she asked. I could see she was angry, probably insulted too that I wasn't hard for her.

"I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." I was really feeling sorry for myself right then and I was on the verge of bursting into tears.

"I came here to be satisfied!" she shouted, "so satisfy me, now!" I couldn't hold it in any longer. My feelings overcame me and I started to sob, softly at first, then uncontrollably.

"You fucking sissy! You make me sick!"

"I'm so sorry... " I sobbed.

"Well, I came here to be satisfied so I will be," she screamed. " So satisfy me! ... I said satisfy me! Now you sissy bitch!" I just continued crying like a girl.

"You don't have a cock, cunt, but you do have a tongue, so start sucking, bitch!" I didn't move, and just stared down as I sobbed, but I was suddenly shaken by the powerful open hand that struck my face.

Jasmine followed this by a series of slaps as I screamed like a girl. Then she grabbed me by my hair and shoved my face between her legs, my mouth squashed against her pussy.

"Suck it, bitch, suck it!" I had no choice as I started to lap at her pussy. It was the first time I'd ever done this but I wasn't concerned about that right now as Jasmine held my face against her twat while I sucked away. I'd lost my credibility as a man and I knew she was in charge now.

My nose was pressed against her crotch and I struggled to breathe as I finally started to satisfy Jasmine, the reason she'd come over this night. I didn't stop crying though, even when she removed her hand from my head, and I pulled away from between her thighs.

"I didn't say stop, cunt," she said, and slapped me again. The tears poured down my face and without further persuasion I dived back into her cunt, sucking away with enthusiasm. I knew I was under her control now and wasn't about to argue. It was a half hour later when she finally came, her cunt spewing a small, warm load of juice in my face.

She again forcibly held my face against her pussy as she rubbed herself with her other hand, bringing herself off again.

"Swallow it, you sissybitch. Lick up all my cum. Clean up the mess you made."

I willingly complied. When I was done she just pushed me away and lit up a cigarette, while she stared at me. I avoided her eyes and stared downwards, sniffing away, trying not to cry again.

"Get me my clothes," she ordered. I skipped off to the dining room where she'd left them and came back quickly. She climbed into her clothes, everything but her panties, and got ready to leave. I was glad she was leaving and actually hoped she would hurry up.

But just before she stepped out of my bedroom, she flung her panties at me and said, " I'll be back tomorrow night, cunt. Have supper ready by 7pm. I want you in those panties and nothing else when I walk in the door. Don't think about disobeying me, you hear? You dont want anybody at work finding out what a pathetic sissybitch you really are."

Then she walked off leaving me in tears, in shock, staring at her panties in my hands. She knew that the fear of our coworkers learning of this was enough to scare me into submission. But, more than that she knew something that I was only just realizing- I was now Jasmine's bitch.