Jasmine's Whip

Story Info
Jasmine spends her first week in the Harem, away from Aleem.
2.4k words
4.41
21.1k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am the first wife, lover and concubine of a man who is married to four other women and the fictitious articles that will follow are both my fantasies and my experiences.

We met at Princeton in a comparative religion class. He swept me off my feet with his bedroom eyes, his chiseled chin, and poetry that would send chills and tingles throughout my body. His demeanor in bed unmatched dominating yet submissive, rough yet gentle, self serving yet romantic.

Neither of us intended this to go beyond the spring semester as he would return home to his mytical land where dark goddesses awaited him and I would return to the metropolis I so loved. We pushed each others imaginations and creativity flowed. We experimented and found new joys and we knew each others deepest wants, deepest secrets and knew they were safe keeping with each other as we would return to different worlds. We separated in the summer for what we said was the end.

In the fall we were back in each others arms after a painful summer without each other. We spent the following years together until I became pregnant with his child and we wed in secret. He took me home to this mystical castle where 2 would be brides were whisked away once I exited the car.

The state I was in was the only thing that allowed us to be together. He was allowed to have his son as long as I became the concubine as that is all that his parents were willing to acknowledge me as. No official divorce occured and no religious divorce took place as my husband would not have it. My status of first wife is with him. To the rest of the family it is the precious one that they chose for him. I sleep in the haram with the rest of the harem girls off limits to all but my husband while his other wives sleep in the main house.

However, being a concubine has its rewards as you shall see:

Part One:

Aleem and I spent the day together as is customary, although, I wasn't sure how long his parents will allow us to spend our days together. I had just that week started sleeping in the Harem. For the passed three months we had shared "our" room and had been inseparable. The passed week had delivered both a shock in regards to my surroundings and a pain in my separation from my husband.

It had now been longer than a week since I had felt my husband's bare body against my own, since I have known his touch and I ached for him. I keep my eyes closed as much as possible while I am here, but I could not manage any sleep and find that I can not at times (most times) resist watching the girls and their visitors. Each girl extravagently beautiful. Each girl's body reflecting the hours of devoted excercise each one does in the mornings.

Evenings are loud with music and chatter as the girls are required to be awake most part of the night, most anxiously awaiting the one who brought them here, the one man that they dare to love, the one man that they will whore themselves to be with. I am off limits to all but Aleem. I wonder if this rule will be obeyed as I can see one of Aleem's cousins, Faruk, has been rather friendly in appropriate conversation, but I can feel his gaze upon me even when he is in the company of the other girls.

The harem consists of one large room, extavagently decorated in a gold, cream and royal purple theme - there are cushioned floor pillows along the open walls in the center of the back wall of the room is a very large bed with gold sheer curtains that are hung from the ceiling, enclosing the bed. Another set of velvet purple drapes are drawn back and against the wall, a track on the ceiling shows that the drapes can be drawn around the bed as well. Towards the front of the room at the main enterance is a fireplace, two gold velvet couches and a plasma television, our living room. There are seven other beds, all king size within the room along the walls. Some chaise chairs are scattered throughout the sleeping area. Next to my bed a window box overlooking the courtyard, directly accross from my window is "our" room. I watch as my husband walks out of our bathroom toweling his hair off, he wears only a white towel which beautifully contrasts his gorgeous dark skin. He places his hand upon the window and I upon mine. He is off to sleep and I watch as he drops his towel by the side of the bed and climbs into his side.

Aleem and I have learned to use our laptops to communicate with each other in the evening and while it is not the same as feeling each other's touch and hearing each other whisper these fantasies into each other's ears, it keeps us close. Fittingly, most of our fantasies have been about Aleem watching me with one of the Harem girls. He has been very persistant about my befriending them and encouraging me to further explore this side.

It was no wonder when Sumeya came and sat accross from me that I didn't brush her off with wanting to sleep as I had previously. Sumeya was here for Faruk and up until now I had used caution wary that this may lead to unpleasantries but tonight's exchange with Aleem left me craving more. Left me in a state of wanting to be touched, wanting to be brought to complete satisfaction.

Sumeya wore a sheer orange scarf trimmed with small gold coins framing her face and the matching orange face veil, all emphasizing the sensuality of her large dark green eyes. She wore a sheer orange top and a sheer orange wrap. Underneath, a demi-cup red bra trimmed with a thin fine black lace, black panties peeking out from under the matching red thin garter that sat on her hips. Her thigh highs: red, and she wore velvet brown stilleto heels accented with orange and red beads and sequins.

I closed my laptop and Sumeya said, "Off to bed, huh?"

I replied "No" as I reached over to the side of her face pulling out the red daisy pin her face veil falling off to one side.

Sumeya was surprised by my sudden acknowledgement of her presence a bit thrown off, but she quickly recovered. "Do you think I'm beautiful?" She asked me insecurely.

I looked at this spectacular creature before me, those sensual pouty lips, that perfect sculpted nose her jet black hair peeking through her scarf and wondered how she could wonder if she was beautiful. "Sumeya, you are beautiful beyond description, why would you even ask?"

Sumeya could only answer "I just... I really... I want you to like me" and with that Sumeya leaned over and kissed my lips for a few seconds before I remembered that we were sitting on the windowbox and that anyone could see including my in-laws. I jumped back.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to... I just thought that when you took off my veil... I'm sorry" and with that Sumeya stood up quickly turned, but I managed to grab her arm.

"Not in the window, that's all." I whispered to her and quickly looked around the room before pulling her arm to sit on the bed with me. "I've only once kissed a girl." I said.

Sumeya nervously let out a little laugh and covered her mouth. "Don't worry, the women never look over at the Haram, they don't want to know and the men are not allowed into the Harem on Tuesdays. We are alone." Sumeya said as she leaned in. She understood my nervousness. "If you don't want me to kiss you, I won't" She added.

"No, Sumeya. I liked the kiss.. I want you to..." I paused I sighed "I want the kiss, I want more." I said, my cheeks burning at this point but my body burned more and not out of embarassment, but out of desire.

Sumeya leaned over and whispered to me, "come with me" and she took my hand and led me to the excercise room and then to another door that I had assumed was a closet, but it was another bedroom.

This bedroom was different than the rest of the harem, while keeping with the extravagent decor, it hosted a strange metal contraption in the center of the room and the bed's posts hosted an array of ropes, cuffs, latches while a row of various whips hung over the footboard. Instead of paintings on the walls, the walls hosted various paddles and items that were foreign to me.

I stopped at the open door, but Sumeya hurried me in. "It's just for privacy" she said as she locked the door behind her. "Trust me, the other girls would have given us a hard time" she said as she jumped onto the center of the bed.

I walked over to the bed trying to ignore the various pariphanelia and climbed up onto the bed, sitting on my knees facing Sumeya. Sumeya leaned in and kissed me, this time without apprehension. What confidence Sumeya had lacked in her beauty she hadn't lacked in her sexuality. Her kiss was soft and sensual yet at the same time it was assertive. Her hands wandered my body feeling my breasts slipping under my white half top, following my contour, untying my wrap skirt and touching me there. I was wet. Very wet.

Sumeya stopped kissing and looked at me, she bit one side of her lip and was smiling as she moved her fingers inside of me. I gasped and Sumeya said, "mmmmmmm, Jasmine, god, you are so wet." as she grabbed me under my knees and pulled upwards - throwing me onto my back. She kneeled in front of me, pulling her sheer top over head, undoing her bra and letting her full breasts out of their cage. Her large hard nipples only two shades darker than her medium complexion breasts. She untied her wrap and slipped out of her garter, panties and thigh highs, revealing her bare, sweet pussy.

She moved her dark body over my fair skin, her fingers moved in and out quickly, following my moans as well as my hips she kissed my lips, my neck, she worked my breasts, nibbling at my nipples. When she could feel my pussy clenching at her fingers, she stopped. She pulled out her fingers and brought them to my mouth and she brought her lips to mine. We shared the fruit of my passion before she prodded my mouth with her fingers.

"Suck" she delicately commanded.

I sucked.

"I'd love to watch you suck a cock, I bet you make a wonderful cock sucking whore" Sumeya said in a voice that now made me nervous but at the same time sent ripples throughout my body a ripple that came to center at my clit. Waves were passing inside of me and I was starting to orgasm.

Sumeya reached over to the footboard and grabbed a whip, her small hands barely able to wrap around its handle. I squirmed, semi sat up and was almost pleading "No, Sumeya, no, no" trying to get out from under her, my orgasm subsiding.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I promise, trust me, my little cock slut" Sumeya said as she kissed my neck, then my cheek and finaly my lips.

I relaxed and laid flat on my back once again. Our breasts touching, our thighs intertwined, Sumeya's fingers inside me once again, I could feel the whip resting on my thigh and our tongues searched each others mouths passionately.

Sumeya was grinding herself upon my thigh and I could feel her wetness beading together rolling down it. She sat upright, grinding my thigh as I imagined she would ride Faruk's cock. "Are you Aleem's whore?" She asked as she looked down at me, her eyes wild.

"Yessss" I answered and turned my face, burrying my cheek into the silk comfortor.

"Are you...[breathy] ... my whore [assertive]?" She asked her head swinging back, her back arching. I watched her comming, staying silent. "Are you uhhh [demanding].

I answer "No" quietly.

She looks down at me satisfied and says "You will be" just before she takes my breast into her mouth.

I gasp and rock beneath her. She slithers her tongue and body down mine until I feel her hot breath upon my open pussy. She spreads her tongue flat upon it, below the opening almost at my asshole and moves slowly upward all the way flat up against my clit. I feel the strands of the whip sliding down my thigh and I feel the leather handle sliding into me with ease. I know I am wet as that handle could barely fit in Sumeya's hand and it is being sucked in and enveloped by my pussy with ease.

Sumeya starts to push it in and out, but meets resistance on pulling it out and she is delighted by this. She sits up and watches. "You really like cock inside of you don't you? You really make a wonderful cock slut, my sweet Jasmine" She says matter of factly before she slides her body back down and places her hot full lips on my clit, her tongue dancing upon it.

I hold on to my orgasm, not wanting the moment to end but when Sumeya begins to suck my clit I can't hold on any longer. She lets go of the whip and my pussy sucks it in deeper as I pulsate and clench the handle my moans have turned into screams and my hands are in her hair pulling her into my pussy as my hips thrust upward and the whip is up against her chest and I use her to push it in deeper until I can take it no longer and the orgasm begins to subside. I drop back down onto the bed my breasts heaving from my quickened breathing.

"We need to get back now" She whispers into my ear and begins to nibble on it. "First use this bathroom to shower off, it will look like we were just excersising."

I returned to my bed and looked once more through the window to our room where my husband lay sound asleep in our room, oblivious to what I had just done. That night I slept thru the night for the first time since moving out of the main house.