Jason

Story Info
I love him too much to let him deal with this stress alone.
1.2k words
4.45
13k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had lived together for six months that day, I smiled to myself. Jason had been working hard for the whole time to try and make sure that we don't go under. I'd been working part time at the stables while trying to get my writing career off the ground. During the day, I wrote my ass off, in the evening, I'd clean the house and cook for Jason coming home. I bent over the table, dusting the far side of it that I had to stretch to reach. The furniture came with the house, if it hadn't this would be an ikea dining set big enough only for the two of us. Atlas barked and jumped up off the sofa, rushing to the door as he heard the key turning and Jason coming in.

I didn't hear him greet Atlas like he usually would, so I called out, "Hey?" I heard him step into the room and up behind me. I smiled and grunted a little as I got the last bit of dust off the edge of the table. I assumed he was just standing back, smirking and watching me like he sometimes would, jokingly. I was wearing little bed shorts, so it seemed pretty likely today. I smiled as I straightened up a little but suddenly I felt his cold fingertips on my hips, slipping under my top. I giggled and tried to turn around but his fingers dug into my side like vices. "Jason..." I groaned, laughing a little.

"Shut up." He said in a low voice. I blushed. Slowly, one hand moved to my stomach and moved up to my chest, roughly grasping my breast and kneading it in his palm. I let out a moan, knowing from a lot of experience that this would be what he wanted. His hot breath tickled the side of my neck and he used his other hand to yank my t-shirt down over my shoulder. He planted a kiss gently on my skin before his teeth dug into me, making me let out a small cry.

He pushed his crotch into my butt and ground against me. "Jason..." I breathed heavily, again. His bites moved down my shoulder, leaving a trail of dark red and purple marks on his way. I must admit, this was one of my favourite greetings so far. He suddenly removed his hand from my chest and tangled it in my hair. His other rested on my back and pushed me down so my face was pressed against the glass. "Now moan." He growled as he roughly tugged my shorts and panties down. "One of my colleagues seems to think that he's the boss. But he isn't, is he?" A flush went up through my body and I could feel myself getting wetter. He was having a hard time, and I was the means by which he was going to relieve his stress. He slapped my ass, hard, and I let out a squeal. "Is he?" He said more loudly.

"No, Daddy, he's not." I struggled to say.

"Good girl." He said, with a smile in his voice. His finger gently slipped down over my butt and towards the warm, wet spot between my legs. I whimpered. He chuckled. "So who is the boss, Kitten?"

I took a deep breath, "You, Daddy." I mustered the control to say. I heard him laugh a little, but then his serious tone returned.

"So why would he treat me like that? I don't fucking know." He slipped a finger inside me so I clenched my jaw and shut my eyes tight. "But it makes me so angry, it's so frustrating, I have to take out this tension somehow." I whimpered again and lent all my weight on the table. Suddenly, I heard his belt be undone and his trousers slip down. I couldn't contain a squeal as I felt his cock pressed against my hole. I tried to raise my head but he twisted my hair, making me cry out in pain and pushing my cheek into the wood. "Fuck, you're so tight..." I gave him a loud moan in return as he buried himself inside me. I felt so full, I could barely take it all. "Good little slut, you're doing very well." He purred before pulling out completely. I whined, wanting it back, but my gentle sounds were replaced by squeals as he slammed his cock back into me. Every push hurt, but I wanted more, I wanted it even more rough.

I reached an arm around and dug my nails into his stomach, leaving red nail marks in my tracks. He groaned and barked, "Bitch!" before slapping my ass and making tears come to my eyes. His thrusts sped up and hit me hard, his skin slapping against mine. "Come on," He slowed right down, leaning over so his weight pressed me up against the table. He bit my ear lobe firmly, then whispered, "Moan like a slut for Daddy. I want to hear how much it hurts kitten." I let out a quiet sob and shut my eyes. "Oh, are you crying now? You think that's gonna make me stop, baby?" He laughed, leaning up and slapping my bright red ass again. "Cry. Cry your eyes out, I wanna hear it. Show me how bad it hurts." He tugs my head up, holding my upper body off the table just by my hair. The strain makes tears pour down my cheeks.

"Ow..." I whisper. He laughs and begins pumping back into me again, groaning and gripping my flesh roughly. Slowly, it begins to feel so much more amazing. His hand slips to my front and starts attacking my clit, harshly moving it from side to side. This throws me over the edge. I cry out and scream, my whole body convulsing as I lose control, "Daddy! Oh my god... please..." The rest of my words come out twisted and forced and nonsensical before finally I cry, "Jason! Jason..." I pant like a bitch.

This pushes him to his limit, hearing me cry his name like that, and he moans and pushes deep inside me, filling me with cum. I breathe shakily and heavily as he slowly lets me go. I hear his trousers go up as I collapse against the table. His hands slip around my waist and he pulls me upright, then steps back and sits on the sofa, tugging me into his lap. I snuggle in against his chest, taking in his scent and relishing it as I sleepily lie against him. "I'm sorry for going so rough on you baby, I'll make it up to you." I shake my head and smile, satisfied.

"You don't need to do any-" He cuts me off, kissing my neck and my shoulder, knowing how much I love that.

"Yes I do, you're so good to me. You deserve it." He slowly moves me to lie across his lap and begins massaging my shoulders and down my back, I let out little moans.

"Thank you, Daddy." I whisper, slowly falling asleep.

"I love you, Kitten." He mumbles as my eyes close.

"I love you too..." I manage to say before I drift off completely.