Jason

Story Info
Love postponed, passion unlimited.
5.5k words
4.4
7.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm finally free. It's mid August and I'm driving my car to school. The school is nine hundred miles from home and that means I'm nine hundred miles away from my mother.

I mean, I love my mother, but she's overwhelming. Has been for as long as I can remember. Until I got my license last year, I couldn't go anywhere, with anybody, without her driving, or somehow tagging along. If I had a date, she had to drive us and pick us up. Not dad, or one of the other person's parents, her. On the way home, and for days afterward, she wanted to know the details of what we did and how we did it. When I had a part-time summer job, she showed up daily to check up on me and coach me on how to do the job. After just three weeks, the manager told me to stop my mother from interfering with me on the job. I knew that was not going to happen so I quit. I told my mother I couldn't cut it. I found out later she went to the store and gave the manager hell. By the time she was done, I don't think I could ever get another job in our town.

So, driving through the countryside, with the windows open, the radio blaring and the wind blowing into the car was heaven. With no one to criticize how fast I was going or how close I was to the cart line, or the car in front of me, was even more liberating.

I had been accepted last May by State College, and, after several communications and an orientation last month – my mother made that trip – I had been assigned to a freshman coed dorm – my mother didn't know that – on the main campus.

My dad had given me a couple of hundred dollars for the trip. I was pulling a small UHaul trailer with most of my stuff and I planned to spend a night on the road in a cheap motel. However, I had left very early, and by dinner time I had covered over six hundred miles. I wasn't at all tired so I changed the plan and pushed on. I arrived on campus at about one am. Nothing was open so I pulled the car and trailer into a parking lot near my future dorm and slept in the car.

At about seven am, I was wakened by a campus policeman rapping on the window. When I saw who it was, I opened the window. He asked if I was okay. I told him I was waiting for the dorm to open so I could move in my stuff. He nodded knowingly and told me the dorm would be open at eight. When he left, I pulled myself together, tucked in my shirt and went in search of coffee and something to eat.

I was the first in line when the RA – resident assistant – opened the door. I moved my stuff up the second floor and into my dorm room. The room was smaller than my bedroom at home and there were two, hardly larger than cots, single beds. I was going to have a roommate.

I took the trailer to a nearby UHaul rental place and returned it. When I returned to the dorm, it was almost ten and I was still the only one there. By two o'clock the place was humming with the sounds of people moving in. Most had family members in tow to help carry stuff. My roommate turned out to be a guy from Ohio named Brian. Brian brought a component stereo system with him. He showed me how to use it and told me I could listen anytime as long as I took good care of it. By six o'clock the place was quiet again as most of the students had left to have dinner with their family one last time before being on their own.

Later, when Brian and I were alone, someone knocked on our door. Brian opened the door and I was greeted by every teenager's fantasy. Brian introduced her as Kathy and me as Jason. Brian and Kathy were a couple and had worked hard to arrange common housing at the college. After scouting our room Kathy offered to show us her room on the third floor.

Kathy's room was identical to ours, except her roommate was another gorgeous girl named Tess. We sat around talking and getting acquainted until the RA came by and suggested we get to our own rooms for the night.

The next day was Sunday. There were a few stragglers still moving in. Brian, Kathy, Tess and I spent most of the day exploring the campus, scouting out buildings, classrooms and places to eat. Tess and I got along very well. Tess was the whole package – intelligent, conversational and beautiful. It was the best day I'd had all summer, until my mother called.

As usual, my mother wanted to know every detail of my first day on campus. I slow rolled her and told her almost nothing. I cut the call as short as I could much to her annoyance. She called again on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I repeatedly told her I had nothing new to share. By Thursday, I just let my phone ring and go to voice mail when she called. She called multiple times every night and left a message every time. Finally, I just turned my phone off except when I needed to use it but that didn't stop my mother from trying anyway. When the RA came to me with a message from my mother, I lost it and called her back. Before she could say hello I erupted.

"Mother, stop calling me! If I have something to tell you I'll call you. I don't need your help or your advice. I don't need your concern and I certainly don't need your constant harassment."

"But, Jason, you're my son and I'm responsible for you. I need to care for you."

"Mom, you're right, I'm your son, not your baby, not your child, but your grown son. Emphasis on 'grown.' I don't need your minute by minute care and you don't need, or even want, to know the details of my life. You need to let go. If you can't, you need therapy. I'll tell you one thing for sure, the more you push the less you'll know. I'm done and you need to be done as well. Oh, and if you ever call my RA again, or anyone else, trying to find me, I'll change my number and you'll never hear from me again."

Later, my dad told me, mother had cried for days after the call. I told him she had finally gotten to me and I probably said some things I shouldn't have. He said he was surprised I hadn't spoken up sooner. I told him I probably couldn't keep the promise never to call her again and thanked him for his support.

Meanwhile, I was spending time in class, studying and hanging around with Brian, Kathy and Tess. Several times each week, Brian asked me to leave Kathy and him alone in our room for a while. I used the time to spend time with Tess. During the third week of classes, Brian asked me if I would be willing to find another roommate so he and Kathy could share a room. I had reservations. I wondered aloud if coed habitation was permitted. Brian asked our RA if there was a rule about opposite sexes sharing the same room in the coed dorms. The RA didn't know but he was clear he had no objection as long as they kept a low profile, the administration didn't find out and it didn't cause problems with the rest of the residents.

Brian pressed the issue with me until I agreed if he was the one to move out. Brian and Kathy also had to get Tess to agree. There were no empty rooms in the dorm so, if it was to happen they'd have accommodate Tess somehow. I'm not sure how they did it, but they got Tess to agree to swap with Brian leaving Brian and Kathy in the room on the third floor and Tess with me on the second floor. They assumed I would go along. I spent some time discussing it with Tess since I wanted to be sure she was comfortable with the arrangement since we would be cohabitating.

In the end, Brian moved in with Kathy and Tess moved in with me. The four of us managed the move in just twenty minutes on a Saturday afternoon when most of the student body was at the football game. I told Tess I would do whatever I could to protect her privacy and I had one firm rule: never, never answer my phone. I couldn't imagine my mother's reaction if she called me and a woman answered.

We settled in quite nicely. Just roommates with respect for each other and no ulterior motives, at least until Tuesday. Tuesday afternoon, Tess and I were sitting next to each other at our desks studying. Suddenly, Tess stood up. "I hate this bra. It's uncomfortable as hell. Jason would you be offended if I took it off?"

It took me a millisecond. "Not at all."

Tess pulled her T-shirt over her head and tossed it on her bed. She then slipped her arms from the shoulder straps, turned the bra around, unhooked it and tossed in on the bed as well.

"Thanks," she said.

I almost said "Thanks" as well, but I thought better of it. It was better to just enjoy the view and keep quiet.

From then on, Tess seemed at ease without her bra whenever she was in our room. She sometimes wore a T-shirt and sometimes no top at all. She never seemed self-conscious and I became used to it, so much so that, on occasion, I went without a shirt as well.

We continued like that until early November. The weather had become increasingly colder and we were spending more time in the dorm, both because we were studying harder and it was warmer inside. Thursday afternoon the second week of November, the campus experienced a significant power failure. We were without lights, heat and, of course, our computers and the network. We managed well during the day but things became more tedious when the sun set. We managed for a while with the moonlight coming through the window and the light from our cell phones.

"We should just quit and go to bed," suggested Tess. "I'm not getting a lot done this way and most of it can wait until tomorrow."

"Good idea," I agreed. I grabbed a towel and my toothbrush and headed to the bathroom. When I returned, Tess was already curled up in bed. I stripped to my boxers and climbed in bed.

Sometime during the night, Tess squeezed into my bed alongside me. "I'm freezing. Move over and give me some room."

As she slid in beside me with her pillow, I realized she was completely nude. When she was settled, she said, "Move closer and keep me warm."

I scrunched down and spooned behind her.

"What are you wearing? Something's scratching against my backside."

"Only boxers," I replied.

"Well get them off."

I managed push my boxers down with one hand and then off using my feet. I resumed my position, snuggled up against her back and spooning with her. She took my arm, pulled it around her and put my hand on her naked breast. She kept her hand on mine so I couldn't move it away. My other arm was extremely uncomfortable under my body. I wiggled it around as best I could until I could slide it under Tess' pillow. All the wiggling around with my hand on Tess' breast had aroused the interest of little Jason. Tess had to feel my stiff member against her back. I considered what I could do about it, but before I could move, Tess was sound asleep. A few minutes later, so was I.

When I woke in the morning, the lights were on and Tess was gone. I remembered she had an early Friday morning class. I had no Friday classes, so I lingered in bed until the call of nature pressured me to get up. I went down the hall to relieve myself and take a shower. When I returned I sat at my desk and caught up on the stuff I should have done yesterday.

When Tess returned I was a trifle uneasy, but Tess was her usual self. She made no comment about last night's sleeping arrangement. Neither did I. The rest of the day was as normal as every other day.

That evening we went to dinner with Brian and Kathy, spent some time with them at a local hangout and went back to the dorm together. In the room, Tess prepared for bed and I went to the bathroom. When I returned, Tess was awake and watching me, in my bed. "Don't just stand there. Get in here with me," she said as she turned over and faced the wall. I took off my remaining clothing, including my irritating boxers, and slipped in beside her. We wiggled around until we were again spooning and Tess was holding my hand against her breast. Remembering my attempts to get comfortable, I slipped my arm under Tess' pillow and positioned my penis down between my legs before we were settled. Instead of falling asleep quickly as she did last night, Tess wiggled around and pressed her backside tightly against my crotch. The result was predictable. Knowing what was about to happen, I was careful to make sure my erection did not end up against her back but pointing straight out. I thought I was free of any problems, but Tess seemed to have other ideas. She lifted her upper leg high enough that my erection moved up her thigh until it rested alongside her labia. Once positioned, Tess sighed softly and went to sleep. I took a little longer, afraid any movement I made would create a problem. Eventually, I went to sleep, smiling.

Saturday morning arrived and Tess and I were still snuggled in my bed. Tess woke first, and when she rolled over, she woke me up. We were looking each other in the eyes, lying close and naked in my single bed. It took a minute and Tess began to giggle. Without explanation, she kissed me lightly on the lips, climbed over me, got out of bed, grabbed a towel and left the room.

When she returned, I was sitting, still naked, on the edge of the bed. Tess was wearing the towel.

"Get up lazy head. There's a game this morning."

She dropped the towel on her bed and began to get dressed. I did the same and we left for the stadium together. Not a word was spoken about last night.

The home team won for just the third time this season. The celebrations lasted into the early evening. There was a lot of groping and kissing throughout the afternoon and most of the student body had partners of the opposite sex targeted. As darkness arrived, it appeared the entire campus was heading for sexual satisfaction, led by the football team. All except Tess and I. We spent the day together, shared quick hugs and kisses when our team scored and held hands frequently all afternoon but Tess was not sending me the "I'm yours" signals I was expecting, and I was looking for them.

That night, when I returned from brushing my teeth, Tess was already in her bed. She was awake, with her head resting on one hand. Her broad smile and the corner of her blanket turned down might have been the invitation I was looking for but I missed it. I turned off the light and climbed into my own bed.

Tess was alongside me in an instant. "Jason baby, I don't want to sleep alone and I don't think you want to either. Move over."

Once again, we spooned together in the same position as the previous night. When my inevitable erection became obvious, Tess reached between her legs and pulled it tight against her labia. In that position, she began to move suggestively back and forth, causing my erection to rub between her lips. Soon I was moving with her, further stimulating myself. The area between us became moist with our movements and as our movements lengthened my erection found her clitoris and began to catch on the opening to her vagina. Tess moved her body upward slightly. Believing I knew what she wanted, I moved down slightly and canted the angle of my body under hers. On the next pass, my erection slipped inside her.

Tess paused for only a second, before she pushed herself down on me. I assisted by pushing up into her as far as I could. Now our movements began in earnest. I pumped into her with abandon, and she responded with equal vigor. We were in danger of falling out of the bed. Tess moved away from me, stood next to the bed, grabbed my hips, rolled my on my back and climbed into bed on top of me. She took my erection and aimed it expertly as she lowered herself until I was again completely inside her.

Tess rode me as if there was some kind of prize waiting for us. I matched her thrusts as best I could. Sooner than I would have liked, my climax began to build.

"Tess," I whispered, "I'm about to cum."

"Yes you are, and I want every drop of it."

I'm willing to bet the professors in the geology department would never explain the activity recorded by their seismographs over the next few minutes. We finished with Tess lying face down on my chest. She gave me a passionate kiss and put her head on my shoulder. With her help, I located the covers, pulled them over us and we slept.

Sunday morning I opened my eyes slowly. I was alone in bed and I wondered if last night had been one of my fantasy dreams. I looked over and Tess was asleep in her own bed. I shifted my body slightly to see her better and encountered a very wet, very cold spot on my sheets. I knew immediately last night was not a dream. I didn't know how, or when, Tess moved to her own bed, but I knew we had fallen asleep together after fantastic sex.

I sat on the edge of my bed. My movements must have woken Tess, since she opened her eyes, smiled at me and lifted her head to her hand in a pose similar to her position when I came in last night. She blew me a couple of kisses and beckoned me toward her. I sat on the edge of her bed and she took my hand.

"Jason, I want you to know last night was not about the football game, nor was it casual sex or 'friends with benefits.' I've known for a while that you were someone special to me. I believe we can have a longer-term relationship. Last night proved it for me. I hope you felt it too."

"Tess, I don't know what power put us in this room together, but I couldn't be more thankful. Time with you has been special to me. I'm enchanted by you, but I've haven't had the courage to make the first move. Thanks for making this easy for me. If you want a long-term relationship, where do I sign? Yes, I want last night to repeat itself forever, but I don't mean just last night. I mean every morning, every day, every evening and every night. You make my heart sing and my days golden."

I swear Tess had tears in her eyes as she pulled me into her bed where we made love for the first time.

We made no secret about our relationship, but neither did we advertise it. I didn't tell my mother until sophomore year. Time away from Tess was torture. We both had to go home for the holidays during freshman year and we both hated it. We spoke every day, sometimes two or three times. We vowed to change things in the future.

We arranged for an off campus, two bedroom apartment in sophomore year. We shared it with Brian and Kathy who were still an item. With a little help from our parents, we moved in right after the end of the freshman year. My mother was against it but my father was very generous. None of us went home for the summer, preferring to work and bank something for expenses during the school year.

That year Tess and I went to visit my parents during Thanksgiving. I had warned Tess about my mother so she was prepared for the grilling, and eventual scorn, my mother delivered. My dad intervened whenever he could and Tess was grateful and told him so. My mother assigned us to different bedrooms but we only used one at a time without her knowledge. I went with Tess to her parents' home during the Christmas break. My mother was incensed about it but dad managed to shut her down. Christmas at Tess' parents was sensational. Tess had been hinting at our relationship with her mother for some time so they were prepared. They were accepting of the depth of our commitment. Tess' mother assigned us the guest bedroom. She calculated that Tess' former bedroom was not appropriate and Tess agreed.

As the end of senior year, and graduation, approached we were facing harsh realities. Tess and I had been offered incredible jobs in our majors, on opposite coasts. Her major in computer science was a natural for Silicone Valley and my double major in business and finance fit perfectly with Wall Street. We agonized over the decisions. In the end we opted for a long distance relationship with lots of travel since we would be able to afford it with the enormous salaries we had been offered.

It didn't work. From day one it never worked. We were both miserable. We traveled to see each other whenever we could find time. We traveled on weekends, late Friday flights and Sunday redeye flights, to maximize our time together. We made it work for almost eighteen months. We were happy when we were together, miserable when we were apart and exhausted all the time. We couldn't maintain the pace and we drifted apart.

12