Jason & Sara Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm...., yes, sure, Sara". Jason mumbled out his reply, trying hard not to go red. Sara settled herself on the middle section of the couch, perhaps a trifle closer to Jason's end than was strictly necessary, pulling up the cover they had used earlier over both of them. Did she have any idea what her closeness was doing to him? He tried not to think about it.

Sara took the remote and set the movie into action. "I hope you'll like this, Jason -- I chose it especially for you. The blurb says it has comedy with lots of double entendres & puns. (I know you like that style of humour) and it also said that it shows a number of newly nubile nymphets."

Jason was about to thank Sara for her considerateness when he burst out laughing. "It does NOT say that!" he said, going red as he laughed.

Sara grinned, saying "Well, maybe I had to read between the lines a bit for that part."

They both grinned at each other, enjoying the other's sense of humour and the closeness of each other. The movie started and they both liked the humour (although Jason felt it relied a bit too much on bathroom humour) and there was enough foreshadowing to suggest that various couples (both f/m and f/f) would be getting together later. Jason had hopes of seeing 2 specific couples (1 m/f and 1 f/f) together.

"Sara, put it on pause for a moment, would you? I have to go to the bathroom."

When Jason returned he found that Sara had taken his spot on the couch. She lay there with her feet up, apparently having abandoned her water bottle and refreshed Jason's drink, now taking it for herself. She had the cover pulled up over herself. "Now what?" Jason muttered to himself.

Before he could even start to answer himself or ask Sara what she was up to, she solved his dilemma. She got up and invited him to sit down in his former spot, making it obvious that he should lie on the couch as she had been and that she was going to lean against him, lying between his legs and arms.

Jason immediately did as she requested, with a big grin on his face. Neither of them said a word as they got settled and Sara pulled the cover over them again. She asked, "Comfy? Can I start the movie again?" Jason, not trusting himself to speak merely grunted his assent and the movie resumed.

As Jason's heartbeat slowed to a manageable level, he found he was able to make short comments on the movie to Sara. As they were conversing, Jason became aware that Sara's hand was discreetly and slowly moving her zipper down the front of her night dress under the cover. He frowned, not quite believing that she would be so daring. Did she not know how much he lusted after her young body? Was this a test of some kind?

Sara then shifted between his legs, making sure that he could see how far she had pulled her zipper down. (Her night dress was open until just below her breasts, however with the only light being from the TV, Jason could only see that the zipper was down further than it should have been but not much else.) Sara asked (in a teasing voice), "Can you see all right, Jason?"

Jason replied (in a voice that came out a bit too high pitched for his liking) "Yes, I can see fine -- what about you?"

"Oh, I feel fine -- I mean I can see fine!" She replied, giggling at herself. Jason wondered at this apparent Freudian slip and dared himself to test the waters.

He pulled the cover up to his neck and thrust his hands and arms down under it so that his forearms rested on her breasts. He hardly dared to breathe, fearing that she would object. Instead, she arched her small breasts against his arms and he slowly relaxed. "Okay, Sara?" he asked quietly, not entirely sure what he was asking her to agree to.

By way of answer, Sara took his hands under the cover and moved them to her breasts. "That's fine, Jason." she whispered. Jason thought he had died and gone to heaven! He caressed her breasts and nipples, loving the spikyness of them under his palms. All the while, he kept an eye out for any sign of discomfort on her part which might indicate that he should stop.

Sara was virtually purring under his hands now and he loved that he could make her do that. He whispered into her ear, "Sara, you feel so good under my hands. I love you lying between my legs, being so close to me."

In response, Sara turned her head around and deliberately and thoroughly kissed Jason' lips, slipping him some tongue as Jason continued to rub her spiky nipples under her palm.

Jason kissed her back, their tongues duelling. Eventually, Sara had to break the kiss because it was hard on her neck to be in that position. When Jason took that as a sign to stop caressing her nipples as well, she firmly put his hands back there and arched herself into his palms.

"Jason, don't you dare stop! You're making my nipples feel sooo good! I didn't know they were so sensitive!" she whispered in a throaty voice. Jason grinned at himself to think he could make this 18 year old happy. He responded by increasing the pressure and rolled 1 nipple between thumb & forefinger while caressing the other.

"You like that, do you, Sara? You like my hands on your nipples?"

Sara smiled and said "Jason, I may have a new kink to share with you now -- older men! Guys my age lack the finesse to do anything like this. Until tonight, I wasn't even aware that I could feel this good! Now all guys are going to have to at least meet "THE JASON STANDARD!"

The last 3 words were said in a tone of voice that gave them special status. Jason chuckled as he continued to play with her nipples and breasts. He now knew that he had gone to heaven, to be here, like this, with Sara.

Sara was melting into him further and further with each passing minute. In fact his leg was starting to fall asleep and it was becoming painful. As loathe as he was to disturb their position, he had no choice. He gave her nipples a tweak each and said softly, "Sara, my leg is falling asleep -- I have to get up."

As Sara started to get up, (and zippered her night dress up again), she smirked. "Maybe all of its' energy was going to another part of your anatomy, Jason. I could definitely feel something there that was awake!"

Jason blushed and got up from the couch, (mostly on 1 leg, his other leg dragging pretty much uselessly beside him. He had to use the furniture to support himself as he walked around the room, trying to get the feeling back into his leg.

After a few minutes the feeling began to come back and he was able to put a few things away and rinse a glass or two and go to the bathroom. He hoped that he hadn't put an end to their activities (it was getting late) and he opened a beer and said, "Do you want anything, Sara? Will we continue watching the movie or is it too late?"

Sara replied "No, thanks, Jason and yes, let's continue watching the movie." She put a special emphasis on "watching the movie" which told Jason that their activities would continue as well. He grinned to himself as he settled back on the couch.

Sara brought the movie back to life (It was a good scene that showed 2 guys and a girl, all naked and kissing and groping each other.) Jason noted that Sara did seem to have a liking for this type of scene and that brought to mind the idea that he had put on the back burner earlier. He resolved to promote this idea to Sara tomorrow.

Rather than Sara lying with him again, she surprised him by watching the scene on the tube while standing in front of the couch. He could see she was excited from the flush in her cheeks and from the little moans and shudders she let escape. Jason put his hand on her leg, indicating that he was ready (and waiting) for her to join him.

She turned her head to smile at him and continued to watch the scene unfold for another few seconds. Jason feared that this put an end to their activities and he cursed his leg that had fallen asleep. Then she turned to him and straddled him, putting one knee on each side of him. She drew the cover up over her like a cape, and then unzipped her night dress completely. "Was this worth waiting for, Jason?" She asked teasingly.

The two sides fell away and this time Jason could see fully her young breasts & nipples that he had been massaging and teasing before. He could also see her blue panties and was as much turned on by them as he was awestruck by seeing her young chest. Sara enjoyed seeing this look on his face, coming to realise the power she had over him.

"Holy fuck! Sara, I .....". Whatever he had been going to say was lost forever as he drew her to him and sucked greedily on her nipples and breasts, his hands roaming her young body. Sara loved the feelings he was engendering in her breasts and the screen quickly lost her attention. She loved the feelings that came from Jason's hands, now on her sides, now on her back, now on her ass, under her panties.

Sara was too inexperienced to know that she was on sensory overload, with Jason's lips on her nipples and his hands all over her body. She trembled as her feelings built up through her. (Jason, being male, knew something was happening to her but could not quite put a name to it, nor did he bother to try.) He continued to suck and nibble her, his hands all over her as she shuddered with the force of her orgasm and collapsed into and onto his body, her bones apparently turned to jelly.

"Oh, fuck, Jason! You got me tingling all over! Please! You have to stop!" Sara screamed, as she shuddered again and again. Jason pulled his lips away from her, although he made no attempt to stop caressing her with his hands.

With a knowing smirk, Jason asked, "Did you like that, Sara? Did you like me nibbling on your nipples? Did you like my hands all over you? What part of all that did you like the best, Sara?" Sara shuddered again as another orgasm ripped through her body. Jason's voice was allowing her to relive it all, merely by suggestion.

"Jason, shut up! I need time to come down to earth!"

Jason smiled to himself and kept his hands roaming her body as he made small comforting noises in her ear. "Come back to me, Sara" he said softly as he caressed her ass. "C'mon back to reality, Baby." Sara panted softly against him.

"Mmmmm......Jason, that was great! Fuck! Where did you learn to treat a girl like that?" Jason chuckled, well pleased with himself that he could make a young girl like Sara so excited. He couldn't help smiling as he tilted her head back and kissed her, slipping his tongue between her lips. She kissed him back and he could tell that she was smiling too as she kissed him.

They lay there for a bit, she on top of him, as they both came down from their high. Jason couldn't remember ever having enjoyed sex that much (although he was very aware that he hadn't cum yet) as Jasmine was somewhat stingy about the frequency of their coupling and wouldn't fully allow herself to be given up to the sex act.

As if she was reading his mind, Sara said very softly, "Jason"? He responded with a soft murmur, kissing her again. "I know you need to cum and you need to know that I am not going to let you down! After the way you made me feel just now, I have to at least reciprocate!"

Jason smiled, now looking forward to at least a hand job. (He didn't dare think about Sara sucking him off, figuring that that would be tempting the gods.) "Jason?" Sara said, softly again. It's late, why don't we both get ready for bed and then......"she trailed off suggestively, rubbing his crotch with her hand.

Sara made the first move to get ready for bed, zipping up her nightdress as she got up. Jason made a small moue of disappointment as she did so. Sara smiled to herself, and went off to brush her teeth and generally get ready for bed. Jason did the same in the ensuite bathroom, then got into his bathrobe and went around making sure the house was locked up.

He was eagerly looking forward to what Sara had promised earlier and he didn't know whether to go to his own bed or go into Sara's room. In the end, he decided not to force himself on her (in case she had changed her mind) but to go to his own bed and wait for her.

He shucked his bathrobe and his underwear (something Jasmine would never let him do was to sleep naked which he found deliciously decadent) and crawled into the clean sheets that Jasmine had made up the bed with that morning.

In a few minutes, he heard Sara's tentative knock on the door and she came in, without waiting for acknowledgement. She was wearing a blue thigh length robe which she took off to reveal a pink lacy bra and a pink thong. "Jesus, Sara, you're beautiful!" Jason said softly, drinking her in with his eyes.

"I'm glad you think so, Jason" she replied, blushing a bit. "Now, I need to tell you something: I've only sucked 2 cocks before and they were both boy cocks. Yours will be my 1st mancock."

Jason was startled at her frank language and her revelation. His cock twitched under the covers.

She noted the involuntary movement and continued, "I need you to teach me how to suck cock, Jason. I want to know what you like and dislike. I'm going to taste and swallow every drop of your cum. Finally, I want you to take pics of me (handing him her phone) sucking your cock." Jason grinned and threw back the covers to reveal his hardness.

Sara gasped at the size and hardness of it (having only the boy cocks to compare it to.) "First, Sara, you need to realise that I've been thinking about sex since Jasmine left shortly after one. That means I'm going to cum pretty damn quick and hard. I'll be glad to teach you but I just don't think I'll be able to last long enough this time."

Sara nodded, acknowledging his words. "Just don't forget the pics! I want them so that you can see my face too." She took his shaft in her hand and leaned over him, engulfing him as she removed her hand. He gasped as he felt the warm wetness of her mouth and was amazed that he still had the presence of mind to realise she wanted pics.

After a bit of this, he touched her on the shoulder to get her attention. She looked up without disturbing her blowjob and looked directly into the camera as it went off, her eyes smiling. Jason could also feel her smile around his cock at her own wickedness. As she continued to bob up & down on it, Jason again touched her on the shoulder, this time indicating that he wanted a pic of her just as she was about to take it into her mouth.

She nodded, bobbed a few more times, then began to take him deeper and come off him more completely. She went through a few cycles of this, then made sure he was ready for the next pic.

He snapped her pic just as she withdrew from his prick and was preparing to take it in again. There was a thread of precum stretching from the base of his shaft to her lips and he hoped this showed up well in the pic.

The pics over with, Jason now felt he could give himself up to his own pleasure. He caressed Sara's back as she went down on him, encountering her pick lacey bra. As much as he admired her lingerie, at the moment he wanted her breasts free to play with while he got sucked off. He unhooked her bra and encouraged it off of her, with Sara's help. He realised that she wanted to feel his hands on her breasts & nipples as much as he wanted to feel them under his palms.

Despite this being the 1st time that Sara had sucked a mancock, she was certainly doing an excellent job of it, Jason thought. He could feel himself bubbling up and he slipped his hands down to her nipples, loving their spikyness under his palms. He could feel the difference in Sara's sucking as he caressed them.

He loved the sight of Sara making his cock disappear into her mouth, looking up at him with her beautiful eyes, to be sure he was enjoying it. Fuck! Jasmine was pretty straight laced about sex and would only suck him a bit (never to fruition) on special occasions.

The reality of Sara sucking him (and especially her eyes looking at him to see his reaction) sent him over the top and he exploded into Sara's mouth, shooting rope after steamy rope of his man juice down her throat. Sara was more than surprised at the timing (he hadn't given her any warning) and at the amount of it. She swallowed gamely, again and again, all the while keeping her eyes on his face. She loved the contortions his face made as he squirted into her. She smiled around his cock even as she sucked him down.

Jason grunted as he shot load after load into her mouth, watching her swallow his seed. He finally started to slow a bit but Sara would have none of it. Not only did she continue to suck him, she also started milking him with her hand, making sure she got every last drop out of him. She kept this up long enough that Jason had to urge her off of him as his cock was getting too sensitive at this point. "Jason! Take my pic before I swallow!" Jason grinned, took up her phone and shot several pics of her face, grinning like the proverbial Cheshire cat, several pics showing the amount of his man-juice she had in her mouth. He also took a pic of himself in his now deflated state.

Now that the pics were done, he set the phone aside. Sara was done swallowing, although she could still taste him in her mouth. She brought herself alongside Jason and kissed him full on the lips, grinning as she did so. "Have you ever tasted yourself before, Jason?" she asked him as she kissed him and played with his now soft cock.

He shook his head, barely able to speak. "Ummm....Jason, I want to be a really good cock sucker (that sounds terrible doesn't it?) But it's true! You have to tell me what I did right, what I did wrong and what I could do differently." Jason indicated to her that he barely had the energy to speak. Making a really big effort, he whispered, "Sara, you sucked the energy right out of me! I'll tell you all you want to know but right now I need to recu......". He was drifting off to sleep in the middle of his words as he snuggled into her.

She sighed. She was also tired. Although she had had a nap earlier, she wasn't used to the rum. She had also put a lot of energy into her 1st real blowjob. As Jason's breathing took on a deeper, more regular note, she figured she would have to wait for another time to learn more.

She debated with herself as to whether she should go back to her own room, then figured that this was a w/e of firsts and she would add another first (sleeping with a man) to it. She grinned at her own audacity, pulled up the covers and spooned into Jason's side. She fell asleep within 5 minutes with a smile on her face.

12