Jason's Eyes Ch. 02

Story Info
Anna lets loose.
2k words
4.45
38.7k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 03/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smplcty
smplcty
3 Followers

Anna was good girl. She did well in school, she was polite and articulate. Adults liked her. Good girls were not supposed to think about things that Anna thought about.

As Anna laid in bed next to Jason, who was snoring like he usually was, she touched herself between her legs. She didn't lick her fingers first, like she usually did. This time she wanted them to be dry, a little rough. Like Jason's father's fingers.

She tried to clear her mind of guilt for what she lusted for, think only of the night before. Joel had felt so good inside her, so good when he kissed her between her legs. She was warm and wet just thinking about it. She touched a little more roughly than she usually would have, imagining his fingers there, sliding over her softest parts. She gave it twenty minutes, but it wasn't the same. She couldn't do it by herself, not the way he had.

She sighed in frustration and decided to get up, there was no way she'd sleep now. She went to the bathroom to wash her hands, then headed downstairs for a glass of water. The kitchen was lit only faintly by the moon's glow falling softly through the curtains. She didn't see Joel in the rocking chair until she opened the refrigerator, lighting the whole room.

"Oh! You startled me!" She exclaimed.

"I'm sorry.." Joel said quietly.

There was an awkward silence. After the last night, neither of them knew what to say to each other.

"Trouble sleeping?" Joel asked.

"Yeah," Anna replied. "You too?"

"Yeah. Want to go for a drive? Driving always helps clear my mind. Makes it easier to fall asleep."

Anna was nervous. She knew what could happen if they were alone together again, and she knew it was wrong. She also knew her body was screaming for her to go with him, despite her better judgment. She made a decision.

"Sure."

Anna slipped on a pair of sandals she had left by the door. Joel, already ready to go, held the door for her. They walked together down to the garage, where Joel kept his Jeep. It was a warm summer night and he had taken the top off of it earlier in the week. As they drove out through the winding country roads, she could feel Joel stealing glances at her, looking at her small, fair, little legs, completely exposed as she was only wearing the short shorts she liked to sleep in and soft, white tee shirt. Her hair was loose, blowing around her face and shoulders in the breeze. She felt pretty, an uncommon feeling for her, and she knew Joel noticed. She stole glances at him as well, when she knew he was looking at the road. His strong features faintly illuminated by the moonlight, his hair untidy in the wind. His big, strong, rough hands on the steering wheel. They were heading toward the lake about twenty minutes from their house. When they arrived, Joel pulled into a popular picnicking area near the water. He got out of the Jeep and walked around to open Anna's door. They walked down the hill and sat in the sand, close enough to put their feet in the water.

"You know we are going to have to talk about this eventually? I don't know about you, but I'm going crazy." Joel said, once they had settled in the sand.

"I know," Anna sighed, tilting her head back to look at the stars. "I just don't know what to say. I know how I feel, but I don't know how you feel. I don't want to say something stupid and mess everything up, no matter how we intend to continue our...well...whatever it is we are."

"Our relationship?" Joel asked. "Do you want a relationship?"

"It doesn't matter what I want. What matters is the fact that I'm eighteen years old and you're probably sixty. Even if I wasn't dating your son, even if you weren't married and hadn't been married for the past thirty years... it just can't happen. People would talk about us. They'd think we were sick. Jason would lose his mind, your wife would kill you. We'd be outcasts." Anna lamented.

Joel looked at Anna thoughtfully, and she returned his gaze.

"I didn't ask what people would think of our relationship. I asked if you wanted one." Joel whispered, as he reached up to touch Anna's cheek.

"You know I do." She said, choking back the urge to cry.

She did want him. She wanted him badly. She wanted to feel his strong arms lift her up, as if she were just a child. She wanted him to kiss her, kiss her everywhere. She knew he wanted her, and she wanted to submit to his desires. It seemed wrong on every level, and she was sure he was about to tell her just how wrong it was. She closed her eyes, making it more difficult for tears to escape. Just then, she felt his breath on her neck, then his lips.

"No one has to know." He whispered softly, right into her ear.

She gave in. Her tears flowed freely, though no longer tears of unrequited desire. She let her body go, wrapping her arms around him while he kissed her neck, her shoulder, then her mouth. She returned the kiss with her whole body, pressing into him, pulling at his lips with her lips, touching her tongue with his, hands sliding up the back of his shirt as he leaned over her, laying her down in the sand. His weathered hands slid up her shirt, up her sides and around to her back. They made their way forward, gently pinching her nipples, slipping down her belly, over her hips. He pulled her shorts down with her panties, leaving her bare but for her skimpy tee shirt. Then, suddenly, he laid back in the sand. Anna was slightly confused. Joel was lying flat on his back in the sand, and she wasn't sure of what she was supposed to do.

"Bring it over here, honey," He said, pulling her by the wrist. "I want to taste you, kiss you."

Anna had never done anything like this. She angled her body over him, then lowered herself so that his mouth was just between her legs. Jason had asked her to "sit on" his face before, but she had been too shy. She was a little nervous even now.

His hands came up to her hips, pulling her into position over him, and she felt his tongue slip in between her legs. She tilted her head back, closing her eyes. God, it was amazing. His lips opened and closed, his tongue circling around, pushing inside of her. He sucked very gently, he kissed, his tongue flicked and circled. She glanced down at him, he was watching her. She played with her nipples, cupped her breasts, enhancing the pleasure for herself and giving him a nice show at the same time. Finally she had to stop, she was getting so hot down there...it was so intense! As she came, she rocked her hips slightly, pressing into his mouth. As she finished, he grabbed her roughly by the waist and sat up, letting her fall down, straddling his lap. He kissed her deeply and she tasted her own wetness.

It had felt so good, so hot. All she could think about was making him feel that way. She was frantic, pulling at his clothes, kissing and gently biting his neck. She had to please him, she wanted him to feel as good as she felt. More than anything, she wanted him inside her, stretching her, pushing in. She wanted it hard, rough. She just wanted him, all of him.

She pushed him back down, so he was laying in the sand. She undid his flannel shirt, kissing her way down his bare, hairy chest. When she got to his belt, she undid that with her teeth, so she could continue running her hands over him. She pulled at his jeans, kissing the hair above him, finally finding what she wanted and pushing it all into her mouth, down her throat. He gasped in surprise at how fast she had taken him into her mouth, no teasing. She sucked hard and fast, taking a break here and there from his penis to suck and lick the rest of his private parts. She slid her hands up his chest as she sucked him, ran her nails back down his belly. She stopped only to come up to straddle him again, pushing her warm center against him, then dropping her body down, pushing him inside of her. She felt him reach deep inside her, all the way in, hitting bottom, and she came again, riding him. His hands guided her hips as she rocked her body with his, with the waves of the lake behind them. After a few minutes, he pushed her off of him. She stood over him and he got to his knees before her, kissing her belly, kissing her between her legs again. He roughly shoved his fingers inside her, bending them and driving her crazy. He put his hands on her hips again, turning her around, pushing on her back to bend her over as her stood up and entered her from behind. He held her body in place and pushed his way in and out, running his hands down her back, pulling her hair playfully, without hurting her. She allowed herself to be guided, she held her ankles for balance. After a few minutes, she felt his fingers exploring another warm place, and suddenly he slid a finger gently into her bottom, while still pushing in and out of the center of her. His other hand reached around her waist and played between her legs. All three areas between her legs were being touched, fingered, and it was incredibly intense. She came again and again, not knowing which part of her was reacting, as they all felt so hot. He pulled his penis out of her, and guided her down, so she was laying on her belly in the sand. He knelt behind her, still hard. He pushed the tip of his finger back into her bottom and she felt her muscles tighten, then slowly relax around him.

"Ever had it in there?" Joel asked, slowly working his finger in and out of her tightest place.

"No... does it hurt?" Anna asked. She had heard that it was only pleasant for men, that for the girl, it was very uncomfortable.

"If it hurts...even a little, just tell me. I don't want to hurt you." Joel said.

With that, he put the tip of his penis to her, and pushed slightly. He ran his hands over her back, helping her relax as he went in a little further.

"Is it okay?" He asked

"Yeah," Anna said, "It's not like I've heard at all."

Joel kissed her back, ran his fingers through her hair as he entered her more deeply. He leaned close to her, reaching under her to touch between her legs. He took it very slow, very gentle, and Anna felt like she was losing her virginity all over again. She was offering herself completely to him, and he was so careful not to make her regret it. He rocked slowly over her, in and out and played gently with her clitoris, leaning forward to kiss her shoulders, her back, her neck. Soon his fingers worked slightly faster, making her muscles tighten in anticipation of orgasm. He felt her tighten around him, and let out his breath, moving a little faster, but still with concern for her. They came together, him inside her where no other man had been. He waited until he grew soft and pulled out gently, laying down in the sand beside Anna, breathless. Anna rolled over, cuddling up against him, kissing his neck and settling into his shoulder. After a few minutes, the dark sky grew a shade or two lighter and they knew the had to rush home.

At the door, after they'd gotten home, Joel kissed Anna softly on the lips. She hugged him, and he whispered:

"I think we'll be able to sleep now."

smplcty
smplcty
3 Followers