Jason's Journals Ch. 06

Story Info
Jason has sex with his big sister.
1.3k words
4.35
92.4k
28
4

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 03/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason's cock stuck straight out. She leaned forward and took him in her mouth.

"Oh, suck it, Chris, suck it," he said placing one hand behind her head and another hand on her tit. "Blow me. Suck my cock."

She reached out and cupped his balls. The sensation of his sister sucking his cock gave him a feeling of comfort, lust, and excitement all at the same time. He watched her sucking his cock. He looked down at her pretty blonde hair, her delicate shoulders, and fair, freckled skin.

She had incredible tits and he could not get enough of them. He alternated his hands feeling her big tit and fingering her nipple. It turned him on to see his sister's lips wrapped around her cock. He loved it when she pulled him from her mouth and twirled her tongue around his tip while looking up at him.

"Yeah, that's right, Chris, suck my big cock. Take it all in your mouth. Lick the tip with your tongue. Now, stroke it as you suck it. Blow me, baby."

The more he talked the more she was getting turned on and the faster she stroked him and sucked him deeper.

"This is the best blowjob I've ever had."

"I thought you never had a blowjob before? I thought this was your first blowjob," she said spitting him from her mouth and looking up at him.

"It is. This is the first blowjob. I don't know why I said what I did. I just did."

"Well, before you cum in my mouth, I want you to eat my pussy. I'm so freaking horny that I'm dripping wet. Don't worry," she said, as she unbuttoned her skirt and wiggled out of her bikini panties. "I'll show you what to do."

She had a trimmed pussy with pubic hair a couple shades darker than the hair on her head. Anyone who wondered, once seeing her pubic hair would know that she was a natural blonde.

She ran to the bathroom and grabbed a small hand towel placing it beneath her on the couch.

"I don't want to stain the couch," she said lifting her bottom and carefully placing it down upon the towel.

Jason sat by her feet and reached out her fingers.

"So, this is what it looks like, huh?"

"What do you think?"

"Looking at your pussy is as weird as it must be for you to look at my cock."

"You have a nice cock, long and thick. You are going to make some woman very happy one day. Matter of fact, after you eat me and get me off, I can't wait for you to fuck me with that weapon. Only, don't cum off in me. I can get pregnant. I stopped taking the pill a few months after I broke up with David. I'll suck you off after you pull out. You can cum in my mouth. Okay?"

Jason gently fingered his sister.

"Okay," said Jason, still staring at his sister's pussy. "How's that?"

"Good, but more gently. This isn't a trigger to a power tool. It's my clit. Feel that bump there with your fingertip?"

"Yeah," he said while she directed his fingers with her hand.

"Well, gently concentrate on that as you insert your finger, but not all the way inside. Use your middle finger like this with a gentle slow circular wiggle while your index explores up and over the ridge only as deep as your first knuckle."

"Like this?" Jason contorted his fingers to accommodate his sister.

"Oh, yeah, that's it. Right there. That's good. Don't stop. Not so hard. Good."

Jason continued masturbating his sister. He reached his other hand out to feel her tits and fondle her nipples. She pulled and twisted her nipple while he felt the other one. Then, they switched, she pulled and twisted her other nipple while he caressed and fondled her other tit. After a few minutes, she was getting ready to cum. She nearly kicked him when she straightened out her legs with her explosive orgasm.

"Man that was incredible," she said leaning down to French kiss him.

This was the first time he had French kissed his sister and immediately, his cock hardened. They kissed like that for a few minutes while he caressed her tits and she fondled his cock. He relly enjoyed kissing his sister.

"You are a good kisser. No one has ever kissed me like that before." Only, someone had kissed him like that before. His mother had French kissed him exactly like that when he was fucking her.

"Okay, I'm ready," she said fixing the pillow behind her neck and flattening her body on the couch.

"Ready for what, a nap?"

"No, I'm ready to get fucked." She held out her arms. "Fuck me. I need to feel your cock in my pussy."

He liked it when his sister talked dirty to him. It made him want to talk dirty to her.

"So," he said holding his cock in his hand, "you want my big, thick, hard cock in your pussy."

"Oh, yeah, I want to be fucked and fucked hard." She patted the sofa. "That's why I'm on the couch so that you can really bang me without hurting me. The couch is much better than the floor. I want you to split me in two with that monster," she said laughing.

Jason climbed on top of his sister. He felt her hand reach down and insert his stiff prick in her wet pussy. She was so wet that he just slid right in. He felt her pussy grab hold of his cock like a clamshell. She was nice and tight and her tightness gave him plenty of resistance as he slowly started a rhythmic humping. He was fucking his sister.

She humped him back until they were working together as one. It was an unbelievable feeling to be fucking his sister. He never knew it would feel like this. He never knew it would be so exciting, enjoyable, and wicked.

"Don't cum in me," she warned again. "If you feel like you are about to cum pull out and I'll suck you off. You can cum in my mouth, okay?"

"Will you swallow?"

"No, I'm going to spit your cum all over the couch and rug." She lightly punched him in the shoulder. "Yeah, of course, I'll swallow your load. I've done everything else, haven't I?"

They continued their humping action for a few more minutes. Jason wanted to get his sister off. He wanted her to cum, but he couldn't hold back any longer. She felt too good.

"Okay, now, I'm feeling like I'm going to lose it."

"Quick! Get off me. Pull out. Hurry."

Jason pulled back and she released his cock. She sat up and leaned her head against his flat belly taking his hard, wet cock in her mouth.

"I love tasting my own juices," she said. "There's nothing like pussy juice," she said impaling her mouth with his cock, again.

"Blow me, Chris. Really suck me off. I want to explode my load in your mouth."

"I'm ready for you to cum any time. I love sucking your cock. I love sucking cock. I'd even suck your friends off if you wanted me," she said stroking him faster.

"I don't know if you are just saying that because you are turned on blowing me or if you are a pig."

"A little of both, I think."

With that, Jason exploded a load of warm ooze in his sister's mouth. He placed his hand behind her head with his fingers running through her pretty blonde hair as he unloaded in all that he had in her mouth and she swallowed ever drop, even taking the time to lick him clean with her tongue.

To be continued...