Jason's Journals Ch. 08

Story Info
Jason seduces his cousin, Ellen.
1.5k words
4.17
67.3k
20
7

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 03/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Asshole," said Ellen from his doorway.

"What did I do?" He looked up at her from his bed.

"I read your journal, pervert." She stepped into his room and lowered her voice. "What kind of sicko are you that you want to sleep with your cousin." She kicked him in the shin. "Get a girlfriend or a blowup doll."

"I can't believe you read my journal. I can't believe you invaded my privacy."

"Yeah, right, you left it where you knew I'd find it in your drawer, under your sweaters, where you keep your grass." She glared at him. "You wanted me to know that you want me. You wanted to see what I'd do."

"You're not going to tell, Mom, are you?"

"I should rat you out, you piece of shit." She sat next to him on her bed. "Only, maybe we can help one another."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm a virgin, too." Jason couldn't believe that his cousin was not only a virgin but also believed what he wrote about her in the journal. "And all those times you saw me naked, I exposed myself to you on purpose."

"I knew it." He smiled at her. "So, who's the sicko now?"

"You are," she said punching him in the shoulder.

"So, what do you have in mind? How can we help one another?"

"The girls at school are all experienced. They've already been eaten, fucked, sucked, and given dozens of hand jobs and blowjobs."

"Okay, I'm following you so far. What does that have to do with me?"

"Duh? You're so dense." She pointed from him to her. "Maybe we can teach one another some stuff, you know, experiment with some sexual things." She turned red. "I'm willing if you are."

"Wait, are you asking me to have sex with you?"

"That's what you wanted wasn't it? I mean, you did write all the shit in your journal about wanting to see me naked, suck my tits, eat me, fuck me, and have me suck your cock, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I did, but I really never expected you to—"

"Listen, shithead, if you aren't interested then—" she stood up to leave and sat back down when he tugged at her arm.

"I'm interested. I'm interested."

"Okay, I'm willing if you are. Only, no one must find out. I'd feel like the bigger pervert allowing you to have sex with me, your blood related cousin." She got up from the bed. "And you can't come inside me. I don't want to get pregnant, especially with my cousin's baby."

"Okay," said Jason thinking of her sucking him off in the way his sister sucked him off. "I'll pull out before I cum and maybe you can blow me and I can cum in your mouth."

"Well, I don't know about blowing you and having you cum in my mouth, yet. Let's take one step at a time."

"So when and how are we going to do this?"

"I'll stay home from school tomorrow. I'll pretend I'm not feeling well. After Aunt Sue goes to work, we'll try some stuff."

"Okay."

"And you better be gentle and not go psycho on me and rape me 'cause I'll beat the crap out of you."

"Yeah, sure, don't worry. I'll be gentle."

The next morning Ellen stayed in bed and Sue came in her room to wake her.

"Ellen, Honey, you're going to be late for school."

"I'm not feeling well, Auntie. I have bad cramps."

"You feel better, Ellen, dear. Jason is home if you need anything," she said closing the door to her bedroom.

"Thanks, Auntie Sue."

"Jason, Ellen is staying home. Check on her later to see if she needs anything."

"Okay, bye Mom. Have a nice day at work."

Finally, Jason and Ellen were alone.

"Do you want me to come to your room or do you want to come to my room?" said Jason from his room.

"You come to my room."

Jason had already showered and shaved and Ellen had showered late the night before. He was wearing his pajama bottoms without underwear and she was wearing her nightgown and nothing else. He already had a semi-erection when he walked in her room.

He sat on her bed and she flipped off the covers. Her nightgown was up to the middle of her thighs. Jason stared at her legs. He could nearly see her pussy, he imagined.

"What should we do first?"

"I don't know, let's kiss," said Ellen.

"You want to make out?"

"Not if you don't want to."

"Yeah, I think making out will get us both in the mood," said Jason.

Jason moved beside his cousin in bed and leaned into her. She put her arm around his neck and they kissed. It was a clumsy kiss at first, but it got better as soon as they started French kissing.

Immediately, his hand found her tit.

"Wait," she said brushing his hand away. "Don't attack me."

"Attack you? I felt your tit." He stared at her. "You never had your tit felt before?"

"Yeah, I've had my tits felt, but I don't want to be attacked in my own bedroom. Take it slow. Okay?"

"Okay."

They started kissing, again. She reached her hand down and took hold of his cock.

"What the Hell is that?" Jason broke off the kiss and looked at his cousin. "It's okay for you to grope me, but I can't do the same to you?"

"Go ahead, you can feel my tits."

With that, Ellen fondled Jason's cock while Jason caressed and felt Ellen's tits and fingered her nipples.

"Can I see it?" said Ellen breaking off the kiss and looking down at Jason's erection.

"You want to see my cock?"

"Yeah, I've never seen one up close."

"Okay." Jason moved to pull out his cock.

"Wait, I want to do it?"

"Go ahead," he said leaning back.

Ellen stuck her fingers in his pajama bottoms, wrapped her hand around his cock, and pulled it out.

"It's weird looking. It has veins. It's ugly. I like how it feels, though," she said staring at it. "What do I do now?"

"Stroke it a little."

"Like this," she said moving her hand up and down. "Does that feel good?"

"Yeah, your hand feels good only tighten your grip a little."

"How's that?"

"Great."

Jason moved Ellen's nightgown up exposing her pussy.

"Gees, El, you are so bushy. Don't you ever shave this forest?"

"I have," she said pulling down her nightgown.

"I'm sorry," said Jason lifting it back up and exposing her bushy pussy. "I didn't mean to embarrass you."

"You didn't. You just made me feel weird."

"Can I see your tits?"

Ellen looked over at her bedroom door.

"There's no one here, El, just the two of us."

"Yeah, I know, but if we are naked and someone was to come in the house, we wouldn't have time to get dress and go in our respective rooms."

"No one will come. Mom is working and Chris is at school."

"Okay," she said pulling her nightgown up and over her head.

Jason was all over her tits, feeling, caressing, and fingering her nipples. He leaned down and was about to suck them, but thought better of it.

"Can I suck your tits?"

"Yeah, okay, sure, but take it easy with the nipples. They're sensitive. I think I'm getting my period, which would explain why I'm so horny."

He took one tit in his mouth rolling his tongue around her nipple and then he took another. Meanwhile, Ellen never let go of his cock. She seemed fascinated with his prick.

"It's so big, Jason. I'd be afraid to put it in my mouth."

"Do you want to try?"

"Okay, maybe."

She leaned down and kissed the tip of it before flicking out her tongue and licking the top of it.

"Go ahead, pretend it's a Popsicle and put it in your mouth. Suck it. Don't be afraid. I won't cum in your mouth. I can't cum off that fast."

"You sure? 'Cause I don't want you cumming off in my mouth unless I ask you to."

"Yeah, don't worry. I won't."

She leaned down further and took more of his cock in her mouth. Jason gently pushed her head down until she started gagging.

"I'm cumming!"

"Wait! Don't!" She spit his cock out of his mouth and sat up straight.

"I was only kidding," he said laughing like a hyena.

"Asshole."

"I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. Go ahead. I won't scare you again. Suck my cock."

"It's too big, Jason," she said as she stroked him. "I'll try sucking it again, but don't push my head down. Let me do it on my own."

"Okay, okay. I won't touch you. Just suck it."

"Take it slow and maybe I'll let you cum in my mouth. I'm curious what cum tastes like. The girls at school say that it's salty."

For the next month, until Jason left for basic training, he had sex almost every day with his cousin Ellen. They did everything over and again. He almost felt bad that he still had one more journal, the black one, to fill out and mail home as soon as he shipped out overseas.

To be continued...