Jason's Journey Pt. 2 Ch. 1-4

Story Info
Jason realizes a fantasy.
10.3k words
4.56
75.9k
73

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 03/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,047 Followers

WARNING!!! This story contains scenes of incest andinterracial sex! If you are offended by thisDO NOT READ THIS STORY!!

Part 2, Chapter 1-4

The Scenic Cruiser moved smoothly down the Interstate as Jason slept. His head bobbed in rhythm with the occasional rough spots in the smooth concrete. He had his usual seat in the back row of the bus. It was the only one that could comfortably contain his bulk. The remainder of the seats were mostly a mixture of college students and local residents.

He had purposefully taken the late bus hoping to bump into May. He regretted not getting her full name or some contact information. More and more that connection he felt with her dominated his thoughts. He missed her.

He stared out of the window at the greying skies of the coming dawn. The dark outlines were becoming discernable as trees and low hills, interspersed with wheat and vegetable fields. He held his watch to his face and touched the button on the side that illuminated the screen.

He was anxious to see his family, particularly his new baby cousin, Theodore. Aunt Helen had called him shortly after his birth. She sounded tired. She thanked for all he did to help her through her pregnancy. She went on to say she knew it couldn't last but that it meant a lot to her that he was there for her.

The week of spring break they had together was one of intense intimacy. He felt himself getting hard as he recalled all they had done. But he thought the massages were the most intimate expression of their feelings.

The bus jerked as the driver slowed to make the exit and negotiate the semi-circle of the cloverleaf. The bus moved smoothly over the blacktop. The driver braked again and down shifted as he made his turn into the terminal. With the ease of years of experience, he guided the bus into its diagonal berth. He picked up the microphone and made his announcement:

"Ben Lomond, Ben Lomond, all out for Ben Lomond!"

Jason swung his legs into the aisle and stood up. He reached in the overhead bin and grabbed his small-wheeled suitcase. He moved quickly down the narrow aisle and nodded at the driver as he descended the steps and walked into the terminal. He quickly spied his father standing stolidly by the counter.

Jason waved and walked over.

"Hi Dad, "he said brightly, embracing his father!

Adam returned his son's embrace.

"It's good to have you home, son! My truck is out front!" Adam said pointing to the street in front of the terminal.

Jason made small talk with his father as they moved through the small crowd and out of the terminal. As he folded his tall frame into his father's F-150, he thought his father looked greyer, his face more lined then he had when he left for school in March. While his dad had never been a big talker, he seemed more reticent than usual.

When he made his weekly phone call home; it was his mother he talked to most. His dad's total input for each call was to ask about his health and tell him to be good and study hard. He knew his father took a quiet pride in knowing his son would be the first one on either side of the family to graduate from college. Still, he seemed quieter than usual.

They exchanged small talk as the truck tooled through town. Ahead, Jason saw the turn that would take them to their home. He felt a stirring in his jeans as their home hove into view. Aunt Helen was there and he was anxious to see her. The last thing he had done before returning to school was to convince her to move in with his parents.

***

Susan ran across the kitchen. She stood on her tiptoes and threw her arms around her son's neck.

"My baby's home, my baby's home," Susan screamed, plastering her body against her son.

"Hey mom!" Jason's arms encircled his mom and partially lifted her in the air. This caused his hands to slide down to her full soft hips. The combination of this contact and her breasts and pussy pressed against his body caused his cock to swell.

"Put me down" Susan squealed. She felt an unaccustomed warmth as she felt her son's cock harden. Her baby was a man now. He was no longer a pudgy teenager. He was a big strapping man. And, she thought, he is packing some serious dick in those jeans. She felt a moistness between her legs. Sick bitch, she thought, you getting worked up by your son.

"When your mother gets through mauling you, come downstairs and let's have a beer and talk," his father said.

Jason put his mother down, but kept his hands familiarly on her upper hips. "Sure, dad, in a minute!"

He glanced over his mom's shoulder and saw his Aunt Helen.

Helen walked quickly to where Susan and Jason stood. She felt a pang of jealousy as she noted Susan's arms around his neck and his arms on her hips as they turned to acknowledge her.

"Don't you hog my nephew!" Helen said, playfully pulling Susan from Jason's arms. She replaced him in his arms, wrapping hers around his waist. She stood on her toes and pecked him on the cheek. She felt heat suffuse her body as he embraced her.

"Hey, no baby bump!" Jason rubbed his hand across Helen's belly. With a shock, he realized that all she had on was a cotton robe.

"Hell no," Helen chortled, "The bump is upstairs in his bassinet! Come see your cousin!"

"For sure," Jason said, "Mom are you coming?"

"No, y'all go ahead! I need to finish cooking dinner!" Susan watched her sister and son collide gently at the hip as they climbed the stairs with a speculative look. I wonder, she thought, I wonder.

Helen grabbed Jason's hand and pulled him up the stairs. He followed her upstairs, noting fullness of the baby fat in her thighs.

The baby lay sleeping peacefully, his fists balled by his head.

"I just fed him so he good for a while." She lowered her voice and glanced at the open door. "He like you, loves to suck my tits!"

Jason felt heat build in his face. Many times he had recalled that spring break week. His mouth watered as he remembered the sweet warmth of her breast milk. His cock hardened as he recalled her jacking him off and then their slow languid 69, laying head to toe with her belly between them.

He and his aunt embraced. She stood on her tiptoes and covered his mouth with hers. Her tongue traced the outline of his mouth and then aggressively forced its way into his. He sucked hungrily on her tongue, his hands groping her ass, pulling her housecoat up exposing her butt.

"MMM, Aunty you feel so good!"

"Baby, you don't know how many times I masturbated thinking about you!"

Jason let his hands slide to her thighs. He gripped them firmly and lifted Helen off her feet. Instinctively Helen wrapped her legs around her nephew's waist. Her robe rode up, causing her naked pussy to press against his jeans. Briefly, their tongues dueled as they dry humped each other.

"Put me down," Helen groaned, "your momma and daddy just downstairs. We can't let them catch us!"

Reluctantly, Jason lowered Helen to the floor. She took her arms from around his neck and stepped back.

"Let me see what you look like without the belly!" Jason said, fumbling with the buttons on her housecoat.

"I'm still fat, just not as round!" Helen giggled as Jason unbuttoned her housecoat.

Jason opened her coat and gazed at her milk-filled breasts. His eyes roamed down to her belly pooch. He extended his hand lightly rubbed it.

"I think I like you better pregnant!" he teased.

"Well that ain't going to never happen again!"

Jason ran his fingers lightly over the stubble of her shaved pussy. "Mmm, that feels nice! Are you going to keep it that way?"

Helen ran her hand over the stubble of her growing pubic thatch. "Do you like it shaved?"

"I'm not sure! Let's experiment with different styles as it grows out." Jason's hand covered his aunt's hand over her pussy. He let his index figure slide between her fingers and into her wet hole.

Helen reached out and draped her arms around his neck. Her head dropped and her hips began to gyrate slowly. "Boy, you know you got the devil in you, teasing Aunty like that!" Abruptly she pushed him away. "Stop it! You better get on downstairs before your folks start wondering what we been doing up here!"

As Helen pushed Jason toward the bedroom door, she turned to check on the baby. Jason took the opportunity to smack her smartly on her butt. He bolted for the door and down the stairs.

Helen rubbed her stinging ass. What am I going to do about that boy, she thought. There ain't no future for us. Besides, he's my sister's boy. It just ain't right that we did. The baby began to fret in his sleep. Helen leaned over and adjusted his blanket.

"You remember him," she cooed, "He fed you when you was in my womb."

Chapter 2

"When do you start at MVC Enterprises?" Susan sat on the floor, her head resting on her husband's legs. She wore a Zinfandel colored silk peignoir with a burnout fabric trimmed in silk charmeuse. The gown and robe ended just above her knees. Her legs curled under her, caused the short gown to ride up revealing her smooth chocolate thighs.

The bulge in Jason's jeans were a testament to the semi see through gown. Her deep dark areola were clearly visible through the lighter colored fabric.

"I already chatted with HR, a Ms. Allen. She said Mr. Cochran wants to meet with me." Jason had been home two weeks. He went through a series of interviews with various staff members at MVC Enterprises. They had recruited him heavily while he was in school. Now it appeared they wanted to make an offer before he graduated, locking him in to them. He didn't mention it, but he and Annabelle Allen had hit it off. They had even sat up a date for a drink.

"Why is that?" chimed in Helen.

"I suspect he wants to offer me a position when I graduate!"

"You be careful with them people! I know they the biggest employer in the county, but I hear odd things 'bout that compound they live in."

Susan's eyes flicked from her son to her sister. Even though they sat on opposite ends of the couch, they seemed closer. Now Susan was not outraged at the thought of some hanky panky between her two relatives. In bayou country, the limited availability of the opposite sex and the tight confines of a family's shack meant that a little playing was inevitable. No, a little casual sex was, if not okay, at least understood. If she were honest with herself, she would admit to being jealous.

Susan adjusted the bodice of her peignoir. She pulled at the hem, exposing more of her thighs. Across from her, Jason caught a glimpse of the dark recesses under his mother's gown. He felt his cock harden. Helen also saw Susan flash her son. The hussy, she thought.

***

Later, Jason and Adam were halfway through a twelve pack. Adam had noticeably loosened up.

"So dad, how is it having two women in the house?"

"Do you study foreign languages in school?" Adam asked cryptically.

"Uh...no dad! Why?"

"All I can read and write is English. But I seen Chinese and I know what their symbol for confusion is! It's two women under one roof!"

Father and son roared with laughter. "Boy them two women would try the patience of a saint!"

***

Upstairs, Helen and Susan were putting a dent in a fifth of rum. Their conversation covered everything from baby care to local politics. Finally, Susan asked Helen the question that haunted her.

"Is Theo Jason's son?"

Helen was taking a sip of her drink when Susan asked her question. It caught in her throat, causing her to cough explosively.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Helen managed to choke her words out while still coughing.

"Bitch, I see how you two been making goo goo eyes at each other. And when you think ain't nobody looking, your hands all over each other. All I want to know is that my son's baby?"

"No, damn it, that's Andre's baby! Why you think it's Jason's?"

"Cuz you and Andre were together 10 years and no babies. Then Jason is home one summer, spends some time at your place supposedly helping Andre and BAM! You pregnant!"

"Like I told you, we got lucky!" Helen could see where this was going. She and Jason had agreed if their relationship did come out, that they would be honest about it. They both realized that there was no future for them as a couple.

'The real question is: how long you been fucking my son?"

Helen held her sister's eyes as she contemplated her answer.

"It started while he was home for spring break. We...I...let things get out of control!"

"Out of control," Susan screamed, "you fuck my baby and all you say is things got out of control!"

"Look, after I put Andre out and then found out I was pregnant; I wasn't feeling good about myself. I was fat and alone. Jason kept telling me how beautiful I was. One thing led to another!"

Helen recalled the deep depression her baby sister was in. she remembered being very worried about her. Then after Jason's spring break, she was her old self again. Young dick will do that to you, she thought ruefully. She reached out and grasped her sister's hand.

"So what are you going to do now?" Ain't no future for y'all. And while we don't have the hang ups about family and sex, other people do, he got a bright future and I don't want nothing to interfere with that!"

"I know, I know! He and I have talked about it. He gona have his life and I'm gona have mine. Andre and I been talking. He wants to come back and be a daddy to his baby. I told him if he leave them chippies alone we could talk."

"Don't tell him we had this talk." Susan sat up, and took a long pull on her drink. "Why don't we get out and let off some steam. Adam has to spend a couple of days up north on a project. You know, get a little crazy!"

At first, Helen was reluctant. But Susan wore her down. She decided to talk to Jason after her and Susan's night out.

Chapter 3

Jason lay full length on his parents' bed. He was in his stocking feet, clad in his favorite faded jeans. His white tee shirt pulled tight across his muscular abdomen. The sleeves of the shirt stretched tight over his large arms.

It was nearly a month since he got home for the summer. The interview with Tom Cochran had went well. They agreed he would start after the Christmas holidays. The more than generous salary also included a house in the compound.

His mom, Susan, sat primping, preparing for her much anticipated night out with her sister. Her French cut panties rode high on her full milk chocolate colored thighs. The vanity seat caused her ample ass to spread pulling her panties tight. The dark chocolate of her round plump nipples strained against the half bra. The mounds of her large breasts threatened to tumble from the bra like a landslide of tan flesh.

Tonight she needed to blow off some steam. The shock of discovering that her sister was fucking her son shook her confidence. Unconsciously, she thought of her son as one of her "men." The fact that another woman could take a man from her shook her confidence.

She observed her son in her vanity's mirror while they chatted. He was her only child and she loved him without reservation. She noticed the outline of his flaccid member down the legs of his skintight jeans. Like his daddy, the boy was hung, maybe bigger! The fact that her sister got some of that young cock angered and intrigued her. She felt herself getting damp as she imagined them together.

Lawd, she thought, I do need some excitement if my son is turning me on! She leaned forward, applying lipstick gloss to her Cupid's bow lips. She knew this caused her ass be more noticeable. She knew her ass was a man magnet. Unconsciously, she enjoyed her son seeing it on display.

Her husband teased her about watching her ass move when she walked. He said it was like watching two little boys wrestling under a blanket. Susan was a voluptuous, curvy example of African American pulchritude! She knew it and flaunted it!

She had a big appetite for food, sex and good scotch. Her husband, Adam could attest to the sex part. At fifty, she still needed fucking two to three times a week. If he came home from his construction job too tired to perform, he would lay in bed and listen to her get off with her extensive toy collection.

Despite her blatant sexuality, Susan was intensely loyal and true to her husband. She might put it out there for men to see and lust after, but it was strictly look but do not touch. Well, maybe a little touching, she confided to herself.

As long as he could remember, Jason was fascinated with his mom's body. He was sharp enough to know that mothers form their sons' image of women. He wondered if she moaned like her sister during sex. He chortled to himself at the incestuous thoughts. What was that old saying:" We all have secret thoughts that would shame Hell?"

Jason watched hungrily as she carefully arranged her hair so that her blond streaked raven curls fell over her shoulders and breasts. With some embarrassment, Jason felt his cock getting hard. His skintight jeans provided no room for his 9 inches to grow.

Susan licked her lips as she watched her son's cock grow. She enjoyed knowing that she had that effect on men, any man, even her son. She envied Helen for having had her son.

Susan abruptly stood and walked toward her closet. She stopped and turned in front of her son. Her pussy was inches from his face. She leaned over, placed one finger under his chin, lifted his face to hers and pecked him lightly on the mouth.

Her breasts swayed disturbingly. Jason could see the dark outline of her aureole. There was a hint of a chocolate nipple peeking above the half bra.

Jason saw his mother's panties were damp in front. His nose wrinkled unconsciously, picking up the faint aroma of her arousal. He instantly went from semi to a full painful hard on. It took a conscious effort of will not to lean forward and kiss his mother's panty clad pussy. He moistened his suddenly dry lips as she moved past him.

"Go tell Helen I'm ready!"

Jason stood, exited his mom's bedroom, turned and walked down the hall past the washroom to his old room. He tapped lightly on the partially closed door. "Aunty, it's me! Mama is ready!"

Helen stood with a bra in each hand. Neither fit her post pregnancy breasts. She had weaned Theo but the doctor said it would take time for her to dry up completely. She sighed and squeezed her breasts into the largest bra she had.

"Okay, I am just about ready." She resisted the urge to invite him in. She had done pretty good avoiding being alone with him. But she knew if he saw her in panties and bra, he...they would not be able to stop. Besides, she just had her six week checkup and was due to start the pill. Even Andre was getting frustrated at the forced abstinence.

She sighed as she slipped into the pink lace beaded party dress. It had a scoop neck that showed off her cleavage. The hem dropped to about an inch above her knee. The bottom two inches were hollow giving the effect of a shorter dress. She decided to go barelegged and slipped into her blood red pumps.

She inspected herself in the mirror and liked the effect. She sighed, as she knew this was her last big party night. Next week she was moving back to her apartment with Andre. She heard Jason's move away from the door and down the stairs. Lawd, I'm going to miss that young man! And she thought ruefully, his incredible cock!

Helen turned, checked on the baby sleeping peacefully in his bassinet and then walked into the hall.

Susan had noticed her son's massive hard on. The sight of that much young cock getting that hard sent a thrill through her body. Adam had better get home soon, she thought, because now I am getting off seeing my baby's hard on. She walked over to the liquor cabinet. She opened the filigreed oak door and grabbed a bottle of Glenlivet. She splashed an inch into a glass tumbler, threw back her head and down it in a swallow.

Schaka
Schaka
3,047 Followers