Jason's Secrets Exposed Ch. 07

Story Info
Alexis and Marilyn reach new depths of perversion.
1.7k words
4.51
19.2k
4

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlenil
jlenil
55 Followers

After Marilyn and I finished our cigars, my dirty little mind came up with a new scenario that would have shocked and ashamed the old me.

"Marilyn, are you completely sure that you have Jeff under your control? I mean will he do anything?"

"I'm not sure of everything, Alexis, but ... where are you going with this?"

"Well, you have discovered for yourself, Marilyn, that things that we never would have dreampt of are now real for us, and that we are getting great pleasure out of them. You have told me that you want to push the envelope further, and that Jeff has fantasies about two women dominating him. I think those two women could be us."

"Alexis, he's your fucking brother. Are you serious?"

"Dead serious. But we have to get him prepared. If you're willing to go through with this, we could be on the cusp of a wild sexual adventure beyond anything we ever imagined. Will you do it?"

Marilyn then took my head and gave me a passionate kiss.

"I'm not sure where this is going, Alexis, but following your lead has so far proven to make me very happy. Let's make it happen."

* * *

The following Sunday, Marilyn gave me a progress report. Jeff, having previously agreed that Marilyn was in charge in their relationship, had agreed to go to another level. He was now wearing a butt plug. He was also calling his wife "Mistress" when he spoke to her, and had agreed that, as Marilyn's property, he was to serve her unquestioningly, no matter who was there. Including Lillie.

My dear niece came over to see me later in the afternoon. Lillie had by now grown accustomed to Jason taking his orders from me, and was now somewhat astonished to see her mother taking the same control over her stepfather.

"Jason, fetch the humidor. Lillie and I will have our cigars in the living room."

"Yes, Mistress."

We got our cigars going and I told Jason to kneel. He did so.

"Lillie, I will someday teach you how to domesticate a man. It is not difficult, as long as you have the will. It's like using the "force" in the "Star Wars" movies.

I took a few languid puffs of the cigar and blew the smoke directly into Jason's face and invited Lillie to do the same. A bit hesitatingly, Lillie took a deep drag on her cigar and blew it into Jason's face. I know that this both embarrassed him and turned him on.

"Lucky for cock cages," I thought, "or Lillie would be getting a show."

"Aunt Alexis, I just can't believe how assertive my mother has become. Now Daddy is acting like Uncle Jason. It's like he's been willingly enslaved."

"He has dear. And he loves it. It's called 'female-led marriage' and it can be taken to any level."

"What do you mean by 'any level?' "

"Let's just leave that subject alone for now Lillie. It's different for every couple. The important thing is to establish that you are in charge in a relationship. Jason and I are at a pretty advanced level, and your mother and father are approaching that too."

"Open your mouth, slave."

Jason obediently did so and I de-ashed my cigar onto his tongue.

Lillie was astonished.

"Holy fucking shit, Aunt Alexis! He really will do anything."

She then began laughing to the point that she almost choked on her cigar smoke.

We finished our cigars and Lillie said that she had to leave. I told Jason to escort his niece to her car and then return to resume his chores.

* * *

Two weeks later, the night had arrived. Both Marilyn and Jeff had been wearing butt plugs of increasing sizes and were now ready. We were having a dinner party for the four of us, with Jason and Jeff doing the cooking and serving. Before they commenced their tasks, the men served us our drinks and lit our cigars. I asked Marilyn if she was ready to take the next step and she nodded, smiling. She took a large puff and, blowing the smoke toward the ceiling, said, "Alexis, I will do whatever you say. You have changed my life forever."

After a lovely dinner, we removed ourselves to the parlor.

"Jason and Jeff," I said, "tonight something special will be happening. You will both be having your limits pushed. I think you will enjoy it. But you must agree to do whatever Marilyn or I say. What say you slave boys?"

In unison came their reply, "yes Mistress."

"For now, slaves, just kneel there and watch. Marilyn and I are going to show you how women make love. It's better than anything you pathetic men can ever attempt."

I then removed my blouse and Marilyn did the same. She slowly took off the rest of my clothes and knelt before me.

"Wait dear, this will be much better with cigars."

We fired up two double coronas and Marilyn returned to her knees in front of me. We passionately intertwined our tongues and then Marilyn began to eat me. Both our juices were dripping and I had one orgasm after the other.

"Marilyn is really good at this," I thought.

We then switched positions and I pleasured my sister-in-law until she had come repeatedly.

I arose and, cigar dangling, apprised the men. Jason's arousal could not be seen, he being encaged, but Jeff was as hard as steel, precum dripping steadily from his cock.

"Good, slaves. Now your Mistresses will show Jeff what is awaiting him shortly. Jason is already 'experienced' but Jeff, you will be learning your place tonight."

We marched our slaves to the Mistress bedroom and told them to kneel by the bed. We chained both of them behind their backs and ordered them to watch. I retrieved my tool box and removed my harness and one of the larger dildos. After removing her butt plug and then my gloves, I blew a plume of smoke into Marilyn's cunt and then entered her. I peeked in the mirror and the sight of me, a huge cigar dangling from my mouth, fucking my sister-in-law up the ass turned me on almost as much as had doing the same to Jason.

Marilyn fingered herself as I pumped her and she quickly orgasmed, as did I. After we were finished and the dildo removed, we had a few smoky kisses. I removed Jason's chains and ordered him to clean the equipment. Then he returned to his knees. I then chained him to the chair opposite the bed so he would have a good view of what was coming next.

"Marilyn, this is your moment. You will now be fully in power."

We then chained Jeff to all four bedposts. Marilyn donned the harness and picked the largest dildo. I donned my gloves, removed his plug, and liberally lubed his rectum.

"Marilyn, I am not sure I want to go through with this, Jeff whimpered."

"What did you say slave?" I shouted.

I then retrieved one of my whips and handed it to Marilyn.

"Ten lashes," I told her

Marilyn administered the punishment more enthusiastically than I would have expected, and a very red bottom was the result.

"Listen, you fucking slut," she said. "You have agreed to be my slave and to do anything I want you to. This is what I want. You may refuse and I will release you, but if you do, you are out of our lives. Also, I'm sure that you wouldn't want your friends to see the video that is being made right now. So what do you say, bitch? Am I to peg you?"

With terror in his eyes, Jeff replied as I knew he would, "yes Mistress."

Marilyn inserted the shaft slowly and told Jeff to play with his dick but not to come. She then began to vigorously fuck him, cigar smoke flowing continuously out of mouth.

"I love this," she almost screamed.

After around ten minutes, Marilyn arose, exhausted.

"For being a good slut, you will shortly be rewarded, my slave."

Jeff was unchained and knelt on the floor. Marilyn was now on the chair before him.

"Lick away, slave."

Jeff performed his cunnilingual duties vigorously until Marilyn came several times. His cock was so hard I don't know how he didn't come.

Marilyn said, "now you will be rewarded, slave. This will be the last time you will be allowed to come for some time, because you will soon learn the meaning of chastity. But now, I want you to jerk off."

Jeff commenced and it didn't take long before huge spurts of semen shot forth, landing on both the floor and Marilyn's breasts. Jeff looked like he was in heaven.

"Lick it up now, pussy. All of it"

"I interrupted my sister-in-law."

"I have a better idea, Marilyn."

Jason was then unchained and brought to his knees before me. I unlocked his cage and his dick sprang instantly and enthusiastically to attention. He began to lick my vagina, but I stopped him.

"I was already serviced tonight by someone far more adept than you, slave. I want you to come. It's been a few weeks now, and you have been obedient. So come. And be quick about it."

I returned my cigar to my lips and blew a plume of smoke toward him. In less than a minute, Jason erupted all over me.

"Here's the better idea that I spoke of Marilyn. Jason will clean the mess on you and the floor, and Jeff will clean the mess on me."

This seemed to be a bit to much for Marilyn and the slaves were clearly repulsed.

"It's okay, dear. Part of your control is the power to humiliate. That's what we're doing. They will do it and, at some level, they will enjoy it."

"But he's your brother, Alexis. That would be incest."

"Nonsense, Marilyn. It's only incest if there is penetration, and these sluts won't be doing any penetrating."

Marilyn gave her assent and the cleaning-up duties were done just as I had assigned them.

"One last thing, Marilyn, " I said with my cigar clenched in my teeth." It's time for Jeff's cage.

Marilyn took out her new CB-6000 and put in on her husband, as I did the same to Jason.

"You slaves did well tonight. Very well. What say you."

Again, in unison, they replied, "yes Mistress."

Marilyn and I finished our cigars and unchained our slaves. It had been a very good night and we would have a lot to talk about tomorrow.

jlenil
jlenil
55 Followers