Jason's Sex Kitten

Story Info
She teases her man by videotaping herself.
1.1k words
4.35
31.4k
4
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shaved my pussy today and it always makes me so aroused. I love the feeling of fabric gently moving on my kitten. Feeling how panties slide against my pussy lips and clit. I am getting very wet and realize I need sex again. I'm a nymphomaniac and it is your fault for getting me so worked up. Just by thinking about you my pussy gets wet. I try to decide what to do to make you suffer a little too. Hmmmm

I decide I want you to watch me dance for you. I put my video camera on the tripod and turn it on. I'm going to film myself dancing for you and send it to you. Should I be very naughty and sent it to your work email??? The thought of turning myself on in front of you makes me even hotter. I am thinking of you and how much I want to tease you. I like the thought of this sexual hunger being expressed in my body movement. This is a private performance just for you.

I have on a black push up bra and a thin white tank top. My newly bare kitty is covered by a black lace thong and a pair of cut off jean shorts. You can see a little of my ass because the shorts are cut just a little too short. The top of the thong shows in back and it is a giveaway. I put these panties on just for you. How do you like the high heel fuck me shoes I am wearing? I like how tall I am and how they make my legs and ass look when I dance. I really like my muscular tight thighs and pretty curvy legs. I painted my toenails vixen red just for you too. It is a deep dark shade of red. I want to cover every single detail you would notice.

I am going to remind you of how much you want this sexy minx. You are going to have to weep Mr. Sexy, if you want some of this piece of ass. God I get so turned on thinking about sending this tape to you. I take my hand and rub along the side of my shorts and put my finger around my pussy. Then I bring it to my nose and smell it. "Ummm, I like the way I smell." I lick my taste off my fingers and look directly into the camera and say to you, "I taste so sweet today and you like that baby, you like my taste and smell."

I turn away from you and start moving my ass as if it were inches from you. I pretend you are right behind me while the camera records every seductively orchestrated move. I roll my hips back and forth and pretend that I am sitting on top of your lap fucking you. My hands slide up my calves and thighs as I move my body up and down like a stripper does with a pole. Up and down, swinging my hips around, acting like I am fucking your cock slowly. Are you getting hard yet? I hope so. Do you like how I am dancing for you?

The strap of my bra falls off my right shoulder and I bend down in front of the camera so you can see my tits overfill this sexy bra. The cleavage line is exaggerated between these two full and natural beauties. I love when you bite my nipples and suck on them. I move my arms up and put my hands through my hair reaching for the sky. Do you like the definition in my arms and shoulders? I sway my hips back and forth to the beat. I am really getting into the rhythm of the music. I enjoy moving my body slowly to the beat of the bass and drums. What do you think of the music? Do you like how I move around?

My ass is practically in your face while I bend over and grab my ankles. Sliding my hands up my legs and bending my knees to squat, then lifting myself up again by pushing up with my legs. I feel how hard and strong the muscles are in my thighs as I move up. The better to squeeze around you baby. As I move the other bra strap falls and I reach my right hand in back to unhook the bra. I take my left hand and put it in the arm of my shirt and pull the bra out. You can see my erect nipples through the white tank top and the outline of my chest and body curves. I feel sexy hot just for you. I start moving my hips as I pull the shirt up enough for you to see the curve of my waist and then let it fall while I continue up my sides to my breasts and rub them and pinch my nipples just a little. This makes them very hard and pointed.

My long red hair flows around my face each time I turn my head. Can you remember the fruity shampoo scent in my hair? How silky it feels in your hands or against your abs and thighs while I lick your cock? I look up at the camera with my blue eyes and grin like a Cheshire cat. This pussy wants you baby. You want this pussy too?

I continue to dance while unzipping my cut off shorts. Now you can see the sexy black lace of the thong I am wearing. See how it stretches over my tan narrow hips? I am so aroused now I can't see straight. Fuck I am hungry. I look right in the camera with my sexy grin and lick my index and middle finger of my left hand. Then put it down the front of my shorts and touch my hard little clit. While I start to play with my pussy I move my right hand softly over my abdomen. I really want you now. I look at the camera again and lick my lips ...moving my shirt up with my hand I expose my breasts to you. I am thinking about you licking and biting my neck. Ummm I love when you bite me and leave your mark on me. I get to think about you every time I see it or feel the light burning pain from it. The way your dick gets hard when I am around you. I am going to cum, I start rubbing my clit harder and sticking my fingers in my pussy. Still standing and partially clothed. You get to watch me play with myself. My eyes continue looking directly at the camera as if it were you. I can't help but show the pleasure and intensity I feel on my face. If only you were here....oh baby, I need your tongue and hands.. my nipples are erect and staring at you. Oh baby I neeeeed youuuu.....

Oops! The film ran out! Sorry baby..