Jason's Story Ch. 05

Story Info
Revelations and a business trip.
6.4k words
4.74
45k
21

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 05/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: Tension, revelation, and a choice

They were good for two weeks after the "copy room incident" as they mutually referred to it.

There was quite a bit of damage to the copy room: trays on one of the copiers had been broken off, there was a hole in the wall apparently made by the table being pushed into it, and for some strange reason the door wouldn't close properly.

When asked if she knew what had happened, Nigha volunteered the information that while they were working late, she had gone in there to make some copies, but the heel of her boot got caught on a carpet thread; it tripped her and when she was falling, she'd tried to grab anything to keep her from crashing to the floor and one hand reached for the copier and the other for the table.

She had no idea, however, what had happened to the door, but hadn't touched it for quite some time so she wouldn't have noticed it anyway. She'd never lied about a work incident (before that big 'ol whopper) so no further questions were asked.

The damage to the copy room was the least of her worries. How could she still be madly in love with her husband, but also be in love with Jason at the same time? It consumed her thoughts, but she didn't have time to dwell on it for too long because she and Jason had to pull it together. She couldn't shake the feeling that their jobs depended on the success of this project.

Jason was satisfied for now. Hell, he'd waited eight months to get her the first time, and almost seven months for the second time. He figured he could quell his desire for her at least until the project was done.

Then all bets were off.

He had to have this woman; there was something about her that he knew he couldn't live without. He didn't care that she was married, but he did care that she had kids because they were a part of her.

He knew that he was crazy: he hadn't even looked at another woman since he met her. Now here he was, picturing their life together, she and her kids with him.

He'd made it a point to never meet her husband; the bane of his existence, because he was afraid that he'd like him and feel guilty about intending to steal his woman.

He didn't want to feel anything for the man but jealousy.

The next two weeks were really productive, and they had a whole new focus toward the project now that the sexual tension between them had subsided to some extent. They still had a month left to finish, but were over 75% completed. Everything was running smoothly again until another bombshell was dropped in their laps.

Not only were they responsible for creating the project, but they would be presenting their work before the Board of Directors for the company as well as their own company's Board.

To top things off, they would be going to Miami, FL for a week to do the presentation, no family, no friends, just them. Shit.

Jason tried to contain his excitement while Nigha tried just as hard to contain her fear. She didn't trust them being alone together in a crowded restaurant, let alone in suites on the same floor in beautiful Miami.

She could just picture him, shirtless in board shorts, wet, nothing but a towel, blue eyes, abs, bronzed skin, her legs wrapped around him, huge cock, and his face when he came....

"Mmmmmnnh."

"Earth to Nigha" he said as he snapped a finger in front of her face.

"Where were you just then? Sounded delicious, like somewhere I'd like to be!"

"What? Oh, sorry Jase, just thinking out loud. We've really got to finish this thing up early, because I need some time with my boys before I have to head out for a week. I really miss them, and the news is going to hit hard".

"Which boys?" he asked in a tone which he knew he had no right to have.

"All three of my boys" she replied in a tone which she was completely entitled to.

"Alright, alright, easy there girl! I wasn't trying to get you all pissed off or anything."

"Okay then, you might want to watch your tone there young man. You know my situation."

"I know what it's gonna be!" he mumbled under his breath.

"Oh really? Just what is it gonna be?"

She'd heard him in spite of his mumbling.

'Shit' he thought. She must've developed "mom hearing."

"I wasn't referring so much to your situation as I was to your position, or positions, as the case may be." He grabbed her chair and turned her to face him.

"We've explored a few, but there are so many more out there that I want to try" he said, looking intently into her eyes.

"You better hang on to those memories, because that's all there will ever be" she said in a challenging tone, her eyes narrowing while looking into his.

He turned her chair again to face the table and leaned over her shoulder as if to show her something in front of them.

"Why do you lie to yourself Nigha? You know just as well as I do that those memories aren't all that will take place between us. You know that I ache for you, I long for the moment that I'll be inside you again: and I will be. You know it, I know it, and I know you know it! I also know that you were thinking about me earlier when I snapped you out of it. Wondering how? You had the same look on your face the last time you came for me!" he brought his finger down on the table as if to point out something they'd been working on.

"So what do you think of your "young man" now?" he asked as he leaned in and kissed her on the neck.

Nigha was stupefied.

He'd got her, right there at work with hundreds of people buzzing around outside.

At that point, she didn't care who was around because she was going to smack the shit out of him. She swung her arm at him to hit him in the stomach, but he knew her well enough to know that it was coming.

He stopped her mid-swing, and placed her hand on his raging hard-on. It felt like a nightstick in his pants and she was so turned on by it she let a low moan escape her lips.

"See what you do to me. The only one that can take care of it is you."

She was so hot for him in that instant if they'd been alone, she'd have sucked him off right there. She settled for stroking it through his pants to turn the tables on him.

"Okay Jason, we can do either one of two things. One -- I can keep doing what I'm doing right this second, and in a few minutes you can try to explain the visible spot midway down your thigh or: Two -- We can call this little tiff a draw, get back to work, and settle this at a later date. What is your decision?" she asked while steadily stroking his cock.

He groaned, reached out and grabbed her hand, but didn't stop her immediately.

"Damn it woman! I will get you for this, but let's call it a draw...for now."

He stopped her hand, and held it on his cock for a moment before letting it go.

"You know it's a shame that someone is missing out on all of that because of me."

"Not really, nobody but you has had it in more than a year and that's the way I want it."

"Are you serious? There hasn't been anyone else?"

"Why do you sound so surprised? You had to know that I'm a one woman man, and that woman has been you since the first day I laid eyes on you. I got tested for any and everything so that in the off chance that I did get to be with you, there wouldn't be a need for anything to separate us. I've tried to find someone else, but I'm stuck comparing them to you; no one holds a candle to you. You are my love and my curse."

She felt a single tear stream down her cheek before he quickly wiped it from her face. She looked into his eyes, searching for what she would say next.

He was so honest with her, and if she hadn't already been in love with him, that declaration surely would've made her fall in love with him. He was truly the most beautiful man she'd ever seen and she felt awful that he had put his life on hold for her.

"Jason, you have to know that I'm no good for you."

She wanted him to go out and find someone who could love him freely; someone who was worthy of what he felt for them. She wanted him to find someone that would make his life complete, that lucky girl that would bring his beautiful children into this world.

She wished that she could be that girl, but that wasn't meant to be. No one could love him more than she did, but she'd have to find a way to make him move on.

"Jason, I..." she was interrupted by the voice on the speakerphone.

"Nigha, Jason, sorry to interrupt you two, but I need to see Nigha in my office."

"No problem Jack, I'll be right in" she answered.

She looked Jason in his eyes, still unable to find more words to say and left the room.

As she was walking out, he put his elbows on the table and put his face in his hands.

She had no idea just how deeply he felt for her. This new revelation was tearing her up inside because as much as she wanted him, she had to find a way to let him go without destroying both of them.

She couldn't be the only woman in his life, cheating him out of a future he so richly deserved.

He was wonderful, too wonderful to be the "other man" and she loved him enough to make sure he wouldn't be for too much longer. Little did she know that the solution was awaiting her in their boss's office.

********************

Jackson Miller sat anxiously awaiting Nigha's arrival. He was so excited to tell her the good news. Even though he was her boss, they were the same age. He often wondered if she remembered him. They'd first met when he'd moved to her neighborhood when he was seven.

He always dreaded being the new kid, but his fears were soon put to rest when at recess on his first day at the new school, she just walked right up, greeted, and hugged him like it was the most natural thing in the world. He instinctively hugged her back and he knew he'd be okay because at least he had a friend.

Even though he moved away two years later, he never forgot about that beautiful little girl that made him feel so special. He loved her instantly; the way little boys love little girls, and he always wondered what had happened to Nigha McShay.

Jackson was transferred to this location of the firm when she was still just a receptionist with the company. He knew who she was immediately, but it was confirmed when he saw the nameplate on her desk.

In all the years that had passed, he had never come across another Nigha, and she'd become more beautiful than he'd ever dreamed. If he weren't married with four little girls, he would've jumped at the chance to be with her. Even though she had no idea who he was, she always had a special place in his heart. He was lost in thought when his assistant informed him that she was there and let her in.

"Hi Jack, you needed to see me?"

"Yes Nigha, have a seat. Myself, as well as many members of management, have been really pleased with the work that you and Jason have been putting in lately. It's impressive that not only are you two ahead of schedule on your presentation, but that you haven't left your subordinates "blowing in the wind" so to speak."

"It's nice to know that our hard work hasn't gone unnoticed."

"Well, that's only part of the reason I asked to see you. There are two promotions that are being handed down after you and Jason blow 'em away in Miami. I wanted to speak to you first because I've come to value your insight and I wanted to offer you the first crack at the choice."

"Wow, thanks Jack! I really appreciate that. Do you really think we'll blow 'em away?" she asked as she flashed him a smile.

"There's not a doubt in my mind. You always do a stellar job, and I'm sure that Jason has been spurred on to his own success because of your drive. Nigha, they're going to promote both you and Jason to Regional Managers. One of the positions is here in Charlotte, and the other is at our Atlanta office. The position in Atlanta pays a substantial amount more than the one here, but I know that you have a family, so I wanted to offer you the choice of which position you'd like to take."

And there it was: the way to force Jason to move on with his life and to let her live the rest of hers in peace.

She'd make sure that he was offered the position in Atlanta, and she'd stay put. It would be hard to let him go, but it was the right thing to do; and the best thing for both of them. She loved him enough to do the right thing for him even if he wasn't willing to do it for himself.

"Well Jack, I'm sure you already know my answer; I can't uproot my family. Had this opportunity come along...well you know the rest" she said with a smile.

"I can't think of anyone better suited for the big city than Jason. He's so confident and such a hard worker that I'm sure he'll do quite well. Although, he will be missed" she looked a little sad with the last statement, and it wasn't lost on Jackson.

"I'm sure he will be, but I think our world would end if you were to leave us" he said with a huge smile.

They both laughed at the absurdity of his statement, but she could tell by the relieved look on his face that he was glad she'd chosen to stay.

"When will you tell him?"

"I was actually going to wait until I'd received confirmation from the head office, which would be about a week after the two of you get back from Miami, but I could tell him earlier if you like."

"No, I think that would be the perfect time. Jack, thanks for letting me know first and giving me the choice. You're the coolest boss, you know that?"

She smiled: but looked quizzically at him, trying to place where she'd seen him before.

She never forgot a face; but for the past two years, she just couldn't place where she'd seen his, which was a surprise because as handsome as he was, she wouldn't have forgotten him.

"So I'm told, so I'm told. I'm just glad you agree. Go on now, get back to work! Make me proud" he smiled and motioned his hands as if to shoo her out of his office.

She just smiled and shook her head as she walked out.

Thoughts of Jason consumed her as she made her way to the elevator. Since she'd already cheated on her husband, she would make her last week with Jason a memorable one. Of course it was wrong, but she'd already been wrong twice, so what were a few more times going to hurt?

She started to plan out exactly how their week in Miami would go.

One Week Later:

Jason decided that after revealing so much of himself to Nigha, it would be best to just chill and keep his mind on work.

His usual distraction had decided to take the week before their business trip off to spend with her family. It was for the best so he could have a little vacation from constantly trying not to lust after her.

It just didn't make sense to him that he'd finally found the woman he'd do anything for, and she already belonged to someone else. He really needed to get a grip and he was glad his brother had come to visit him.

Nigha took the week off to spend with her family, and to get some real distance between her and Jason. He was driving her insane and there was only so much a woman could take.

She'd been so busy with work that she'd neglected all of her family and she decided that she would make it up to them this week.

She'd have lunch with her sister at her favorite little barbecue hangout and confess everything to her.

Bria was cool, and she could understand Nigha like no one else. Even though they were three years apart, and Bria was still "model thin;" like Nigha was before the kids came along, she was pretty much a dead ringer for her older sister. So much so, she always made sure that her hair was drastically different so people could tell them apart.

"So what's up with you girl? It's like you've dropped off the face of the earth for the past two months."

"Look Bri, I'm so sorry, but I've been consumed with work. I'm glad you could make it on such short notice. I've got to get something off my chest and I trust you more than anybody."

"Oh my gosh, what is going on? By the way, you look a mess; like really, really tired. It's serious huh? What is it?"

"More like who. There's no easy way to say this, so here goes. I've fallen in love with another man..."

Bria sat stunned, mouth hanging open, looking at her sister like she was some kind of alien.

"HO-LY-SHIT! What the fuck are you thinking? Women would kill...hell, I would kill to have a man like Brett, and you don't love him anymore?"

"No! calm down. It's not that simple. I know it sounds weird, but I'm still just as in love with Brett as ever. It's just that this other guy is really something else. I can't get him out of my head, he's driving me crazy, but I have found a way to let him go. But girl, he is sooohhh amazing!"

"You fucked him? You really fucked him? I am in so much shock right now I can't even tell you. Was it that good? How did it happen? What does he look like..." she could tell that her sister was completely distracted by something behind her.

She turned around and knew instantly that this was the guy that had turned Nigha's world upside down. It was so obvious, but he had some guy with him, who had to be his brother, that was equally as hot. They started to make their way toward the sisters and Bria was trying to regain her composure.

Jason had been in the middle of telling his brother about his dilemma when he stopped dead in his tracks. Kane instinctively knew which one of the two gorgeous women his brother was so hung up on, and wouldn't have minded getting hung up on either one of them his damn self.

They'd grown up in a family where the color of one's skin didn't matter in the least, so it wasn't a huge surprise that Jason had neglected to mention that the object of his affection was black, Brazilian, or whatever the hell she was. Kane just knew that she and her sister were as hot as hell, and his little brother obviously had impeccable taste in women.

Kane leaned over and said quietly to his brother "Now I see the problem. You had me thinking she was a dog with all the she's-so-brilliant-and-funny talk, but you failed to mention the she's-the-hottest-thing-I've-ever-seen part. If you want my advice: husband be damned, do what it takes man! I'm going after the other one, so don't get any next-best-thing ideas either" he laughed as he elbowed his brother and started walking over to the two ladies, ignoring Jason's silent protest.

"Nigha, I just want you to know that I officially hate your guts you way-too-lucky bitch! You've got a fine-ass man at the house, an insanely fine-ass man on the side, who just so happens to have an equally fine-ass brother who's giving you the eye right now. Girl, it's easy to just say "do the right thing" but now that I've seen his ass, I don't know what to tell you except DAMN! Why do you always get the best kind of problems? Man I hate you!" Bria said to her as the guys were walking over.

Kane walked right up to Nigha first and reached down and took her hand "You must be Nigha, I've heard so much about you, but Jason neglected to tell me how beautiful you are" he said as he kissed her hand.

"And although I have no clue as to the name of this gorgeous creature, I'd have to be an idiot to not know that this is your sister. Jason definitely didn't mention you. By the way, I'm Jason's older and much more handsome brother Kane" he said with a laugh.

'I guess all that smoothness and hotness runs in the family' Nigha thought to herself.

"Well, don't blame Jase; he's never seen her before today. This is in fact my sister Bria. Bria, this is Jason and Kane."

"Kane, that is a sexy name. It definitely suits you" Bria said as Nigha rolled her eyes at her sister's lack of shame.

"Funny, I was thinking somewhere along those same lines about your name" Kane said as he took Bria's hand and looked at her like she was his new favorite dessert.

Jason tried to interject because he figured that Nigha was there with her sister for the same reason he was there with his brother.

12