Jason's Story Ch. 08

Story Info
Treat me like my birthday...
8.7k words
4.79
45.4k
33

Part 8 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 05/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for taking so long, but there was/is a lot going on. The next chapter is over half done, and I will post as soon as possible. Thanks for all of the great reviews, and I hope this installment was worth the wait!

Kitty

Chapter 8: Miami – Continued

They decided to turn in early on Monday, because they had to give their presentation at noon on Tuesday.

It was hard not to, but they didn't make love that night. They did sleep together, very closely, but just snuggled as they fell asleep.

Nigha awoke first, and just lay there watching him as he slept. She smiled at the look of utter peace he had on his face and wondered just what he was dreaming about.

He was dreaming about her, or more accurately, them.

Her husband was nowhere in the picture, and they were older. He smiled as two handsome young men sat on either side of him, and two beautiful little girls; with his eyes and Nigha's beautiful hair ran to him yelling "Daddy, Daddy."

Nigha walked over to him, and she looked totally different. She was a bit too thin for his liking, and she had a huge scar on the left side of her face, but her eyes were still the same and filled with love for him.

She smiled looking down at all five of them, and leaned over and gave Jason a kiss.

"Time to wake up" she sang the words like they were a little song.

"But I'm already awake, can't you tell?"

"Not now. Time to wake up."

"What do you mean not now?" He looked at her in confusion.

"Jason, I love you. In time you'll understand. Time to wake up!"

"Wait, wait, wait; tell me now. What do you mean?"

She was talking to him, but there was no sound. He could read her lips, and she kept mouthing "Jason, I love you."

Everything started to fade away, and his eyes popped open.

He awoke in a panic saying "Wait, wait, don't go!"

Nigha heard him, ran in from the bathroom, and sat beside him on the bed.

"Jason, it was just a dream. It's time to wake up. Are you alright?"

"What?"

He looked like he'd been to hell and back and still didn't realize that he had made it back.

He looked into her eyes for the first time as she touched his face, and he grabbed her and hugged her really tightly.

"You were smiling when I woke up. I figured since you were having sweet dreams, I'd let you sleep a while longer."

"Oh God, it was so weird! It started out great, but it went so wrong in the end."

"It's got you really flipped out, what was it about?"

"It was...I really can't remember" he said as he sighed and lowered his head.

"Well, it was just a dream, but it is time to wake up" she said as she kissed his forehead, and put his head on her shoulder.

Her words sent chills down his spine. He remembered everything about the dream, and when she kept saying what she'd said in it, it creeped him out.

He wanted to tell her about it, but decided against it. He didn't want to make her feel weird too.

********************

"Pants or skirt?"

"What are you trying to do to me?"

Jason was standing in the doorway of the bathroom, wearing only a towel. He looked as though he was in pain because of the way she looked.

Nigha was holding up a skirt suit, and a pants suit. She was wearing just a bra and panties underneath her open robe, accessorized by a pair of stiletto pumps.

"Come on Jase! I value your opinion, so pants or skirt?"

"How 'bout neither."

"Unfortunately for you, that's not an option. Come on now, be serious!"

"Well, we really want this thing to be a success, and I haven't met the man yet that hasn't been swayed by those legs. I'm going to have to go with the pants!"

"Great, skirt it is!" she said laughing at the fact that she'd totally ignored his selection.

"So what do you think, suit or this?"

He grabbed his suit and held it in front of himself, and moved it to the side to gesture to the other suggestion; his towel.

She started to walk over to him, finally having noticed that he was standing there in just a towel. She reached up and grabbed the suit from his hand, and hung it back up. She stepped inches away from him and grabbed his towel.

"Mmnnnhh, for the women in the room, I'm gonna have to go with the towel. On the condition that you're only wearing this underneath."

She tugged on the towel; it fell to the floor and pooled at his feet, revealing a raging hard-on. She smiled as she grabbed his cock and stroked it slowly.

He let out a low groan, and his eyes rolled back in his head.

She rubbed the tip across her belly, and she bent over and kissed the head. She squatted down and picked up the towel, wrapped it back around his waist, and licked his left nipple.

"Nope. Not quite ready to share that with anyone else; I think you should wear the suit" she said while he looked down at her dumbfounded. She started to walk away when he jumped into action.

"Oh no you don't!" he said as he quickly walked up behind her and spun her around to face him. He grabbed her robe at the collar and quickly pushed her back against the nearest wall.

"Jason, we have to get ready" she said breathing heavily.

"You should've thought of that before you did this to me. Besides, we've got hours."

He leaned over and started to kiss her neck and shoulder as he slid her robe off. She moaned as he ran his hands across her stomach and sides, and just as her legs started to go weak, Jason placed his hands around her waist and lifted her up.

She wrapped her legs around his waist, and he pushed her back against the wall. She could feel his cock pressing against her panty-clad pussy.

"Jason, we really can't do this right now. We've got to ge..."

He interrupted her statement with a passionate kiss, and ran a finger across her moist slit. He grabbed her thigh, and pulled it away from his waist.

She brought the other leg down, and he lowered her back to the floor.

"I know. I just wanted to get you all hot and bothered too."

She stood with her back against the wall on wobbly legs, still breathing heavily.

"I'm sure you'll be happy to know that you succeeded. I guess I had it coming. Truce?"

"Only until we're done with the meeting and lunch; after that, it's on!"

She looked at him with wonder, his towel barely hanging on.

He reached down to adjust himself, fully aware that her eyes were glued to him. He slowly stroked his cock through the towel just for her viewing pleasure.

She was pleased, but hurriedly walked over to her suit and started to dress. She had to put some more layers of fabric between them.

He stopped his actions, fixated on hers as she dressed. He took a seat in the armless chair just to enjoy the view. It was the first time he'd watched her get dressed, and he had no idea how sexy it would be to him.

She started by allowing the robe to fall from her body and pool at her feet. She bent over to pick it up, and tossed it onto the bed; at that point, Jason started to see things in slow motion.

She bent over and took the charcoal gray, pinstriped skirt off of the hanger and unzipped it. She lifted one foot, followed by the other and put them through the waist opening, and then pulled it up her long legs, and did this little dance move to get it over her full hips.

She reached for her crisp, white shirt, and buttoned it from bottom to top, leaving the top three buttons undone. When she reached to pull her hair free from the collar, she caught a glimpse of him out of the corner of her eye.

He was staring at her; hypnotized by her actions. He was watching, and slowly stroking his cock, longing to be inside her once again.

The sight of him; pleasuring himself at the mere sight of her turned her on immensely. It was a good thing that they had three hours before the meeting, because she was going to get it.

She was still moving in slow motion as she turned to face him. Slowly walking toward him, she moved like a lioness stalking her prey.

"See something you like? Something you want?"

He stared at her blankly and nodded his head. She continued walking toward him until she stopped, standing between his spread legs.

"If there's something I can do for you, you have to tell me...OOOHH!

He reached up and in two swift moves; lifted her skirt, and ripped the g-string from her body. Holding her still, he ran his hands all over her full hips and round ass, and she moaned at his touch.

She backed away from him, and changed her position to one where she was straddling one of his legs.

He put his hands back to their previous spots and continued. He purposely brushed her swelling clit lightly as he kneaded the top of her inner thigh.

She looked down at him through barely open eyes, and placed her hands over his to stop his movement. She placed his hands at his sides; moved in front of him, pulled the tip of the towel tucked in at his waist, and pushed it off his lap.

She reached out for his cock and slowly stroked it while running her other hand over his chest and stomach. After dropping to her knees, she stuck her tongue out and licked the full length of his cock while looking him in the eyes.

He groaned aloud, and let his head fall back when she took him into her mouth.

She moved her head up and down a few times before letting his cock fall out with a soft plop. She stood, straddled his legs, and waited for him to open his eyes.

He lifted his head, and reached out and wrapped his arms around her waist to pull her closer. Without opening his eyes, he nuzzled his face against her stomach while running his fingers across her wet slit.

She ran her fingers through his hair, relishing its smell and feel.

"Stop" she said in a commanding tone.

He did as she said, but still didn't open his eyes.

"There's not too much you can do with closed eyes."

"Wanna make a bet?"

With his eyes still closed, he reached up and when he caught hold of her shirt, he started to unbutton it in the same order that she'd buttoned it.

When he reached the top, he slowly brushed her shirt away and felt the wisp of air as it fell to the floor.

She watched his hands as he methodically ran them over her stomach and across her breasts and arms. He wasn't at all clumsy in his movements; he knew her body as if he'd sculpted it himself.

He pulled her close to him, her stomach inches from his face; she could feel his hot breath on her skin. He started slowly kissing and running his face across her stomach. It was driving her crazy, and she was getting ready to take what she wanted.

She leaned into him and ran her hands across his shoulders, admiring the dips and curves that shaped them.

He reached around to her back and unzipped her skirt. Slowly pulling it off of her, he mimicked the little move she did, and maneuvered it off of her hips. She stepped out of it when it fell to her feet.

She moved her legs so that one was on either side of his hips. She bent back, reached down, and gently grabbed his cock and pointed it at her entrance.

His brow furrowed at her actions, and he let out a soft groan; but still didn't open his eyes.

She lowered herself to a point where his cock was just inches away from her pussy.

"Where am I?" she whispered in his right ear.

"Inches away from where you should be" he replied.

"How can you tell?" she asked in between the kisses she was planting on his neck.

"I can feel the heat, can't you?"

"Do you mean this heat?" she said as she ran his cock along her hot, wet slit.

"Mmmnnhh, God yes!" he moaned.

"You have to do something for me first."

"Name it!"

"Look at me and tell me what you want."

He slowly opened his eyes, and looked right into hers.

"You, all of you; ONLY you!" he said as he kissed her slowly.

She placed his cock at her entrance, and started an excruciatingly slow descent as they moaned into each others mouths.

The seat of the chair was the perfect height because she could use the strength in her legs to help her ride his cock.

He watched in awe as she took complete control of him. She rolled her stomach back and forth, as she arched her back, while slowly riding him.

It brought him back to the first time they were together; when he thought that life couldn't get any better than that moment.

It could, and had.

'God help me, what is it about this woman? I don't think I can let her go' he thought to himself.

He looked down and admired her thighs as they flexed and relaxed at her movements. Soft, strong, and damn sexy; just like her. Everything about her was a metaphor for something else about her.

She was a part of him now, burned into his soul, and he knew that he was ruined for all other women.

She had quickened her pace; riding him like a woman possessed, but the faster she went, the slower his vision of her became.

Hair bouncing wildly, mouth forming an "o", body glistening with sweat: she was holding onto his shoulders as she bounced on his hard cock.

He pulled her into him and hugged her around the waist. He started to match her stride, and thrust back into her as she screamed his name.

He could tell that she was close when he felt her back muscles twitch, and quickened to a "jackhammer" pace. He was close too and wanted them to cum together.

In her excitement and ecstasy, she grabbed a handful of his hair and violently pulled his head back. Through a series of matching grunts they came; hard and loud.

"Woman, you don't know what you do to me" he said as he devoured her neck.

"I think I do" she said with a lusty rasp to her voice, "because it's obvious what you do to me".

He held her close, and she placed her chin on top of his head. After staying like that for a good twenty minutes, they got up and showered...again.

**********

The board members of the other company were so impressed with Nigha and Jason's presentation that they made no effort to try and hide their delight. One of the VPs kept calling them the "dynamic duo" and said that one of them was more than capable of handling the presentation, but the two of them practically guaranteed a closed deal.

He nudged Jason when he said that Nigha was that guarantee, and the room filled with laughter. Good thing she opted for the skirt!

They were treated to lunch by the members of the board, and could only hope that their own company's board was as laid back and fun to be around.

When "lunch" started to wind down at 4 pm, Nigha called ahead to the hotel and ordered a little celebratory room service for the two of them and asked that it be delivered around 8.

They were finally able to break away after 2 more hours, countless lucrative job offers, and a few drinks too many. Nigha had started to make plans for Jason's birthday the next day.

They got back to their room with just enough time to change and chill out before Nigha's surprise dinner arrived. The doorbell rang promptly at 8, and when a shirtless Jason answered, Cyndi came strolling in behind a room service cart.

"Wow! Who sent all this up?"

"I received notice from the kitchen that you're order was ready, so I figured I'd bring it up."

Just then Nigha entered the room, drying her hair with a towel. She was wearing a spaghetti strap cami top, and a pair of very short boxers. The temperature difference between the living room and the shower that she'd just come from was clearly indicated by her erect nipples.

As Cyndi did her best to flirt with Jason, his eyes immediately went to Nigha, and Cyndi immediately rolled hers.

"Surprise! I tried to make it out before the food arrived, but Cyndi was just too quick for me" Nigha said with a plastered smile. "So let's see" she said starting to uncover the trays of food," yep, crab cakes, lobster chowder, and filet mignon; exactly what I ordered!"

"These are all my favorites! How did you know?" Jason looked at Nigha in amazement.

"Because, friends know what friends like" she said with a sly smile. "Uh oh, Cyndi, I was so inspired by the champagne and chocolate covered strawberries you had sent up our first night here that I was hoping we could get some of those as well. Would that be too much trouble?"

"No ma'am. I'll have it sent up right away" Cyndi said, masking her displeasure.

"Cyndi thanks so much, you've really been a dear" Nigha said all too sugary-sweet.

Jason picked up on it immediately and smiled to himself. "Yes, thank you Cyndi."

"No problem Mr. Branson; Mrs. (heavy emphasis on the Mrs.) Stevens" Cyndi said as she quickly walked out of the room.

"You really don't like her do you?" Jason asked with an amused look and raised eyebrow.

"No! No I don't!" she replied in the same sugary-sweet tone and plastered smile she'd used on Cyndi, and they both laughed.

"Why don't you like her Nigh? Jealous are we?" he said with a wicked smile on his face.

He was surprised with how quickly she was on him. She grabbed the waistband of his shorts and pulled him close to her; running her hands over his chest and stomach.

"Jason, I'm very territorial by nature and when I see some little bimbo trying to move in on my...what's mine – well let's just say that little miss Cyndi doesn't want to see my claws and fangs."

She'd started circling him, running her nails around his body as she walked; obviously driving him crazy.

"If it gets you all hot and makes you feel good inside...yes, I guess I am a little jealous. But there is no denying" she stopped circling and stood behind him as she spoke; pressing her chest into his back, her hot breath on his skin, "that for the time we are in Miami I am yours, and you are mine!"

"Oh shit that's hot!" he groaned.

"Let's eat before our food gets cold" she said abruptly stopping her assault. She noticed that he was covered in chill bumps "cold?"

"On the contrary, I couldn't be any hotter" he said holding his cock through his shorts. "You're just lucky that I'm starving."

"Really? Well then come on and eat" she said with a laugh.

They had dinner and dessert out on the large terrace overlooking the city, watched "Something New" with Sanaa Lathan and Simon Baker, and went to bed; sans sex.

Wednesday:

Nigha awoke earlier than he, and although she really didn't want to, she slid away from him and got dressed. He rolled over onto his back, the sheets barely covering his crotch, his boxers hanging low on his hip. He was truly the most beautiful man she'd ever seen, and she felt a little pang in her stomach at their situation.

'Today is all about him and what he wants' she thought to herself. 'Not gonna get bogged down with guilt, regret, or any of that shit today...God and Brett forgive me, I love him.'

She looked down at him as she pulled her huge curls back into a messy ponytail. He smiled as if he could hear her thoughts in his dreams. "Mmmnnhh Nigha" he moaned as he rolled onto his side, kicking off the remainder of the covers.

"Damn it, why do you have to be so fucking hot?" she said in a whisper to herself. "I've got to get out of here!"

She kneeled on the bed beside him, and couldn't resist running her fingers down his side reveling in the way they rippled over his chiseled form. Resisting her more primal urges, she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek and placed a note beside him on the bed.

Dressed in a tank top, shorts that no one else her age could get away with, and her favorite Shox; she was out the door to do some special shopping.

Her first stop was the front desk to make dinner arrangements with their concierge. Steffan was much more fun to deal with than Cyndi, mainly because he was more interested in her than her man.

Her next stop was a fun little shop called "Tricks" and she smirked at the implication in the name. It sold sexy clothing, and toys for that intimate kind of fun. She picked out two outfits, a few accessories, and hurried out.

She noticed this little bakery, no make that patisserie down the street from the hotel, and was greeted by the most wonderful aroma when she went inside. She picked up some coffee, croissants, and placed an order for a special delivery for later. When she told the couple where it was to be delivered, she learned that they were Steffan's parents. "Perfect."