Jason's Story Ch. 09

Story Info
The end of the trip and a new beginning.
3.3k words
4.82
35.5k
18

Part 9 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 05/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everybody! Things have been busy, and the story has been stubborn. I hate to keep stringing you along, but if you're that disappointed, please don't let me waste your time. For those that have been holding your breath...BREATHE ;-) I love the feedback and comments, so keep 'em coming. Enjoy and let me know what you thought.

Kitty

Chapter 9 - All Good Things

After lying together on the floor for at least an hour, Jason realized that Nigha had dozed off in his arms. He smiled and kissed her on the forehead and made his way to his feet.

He leaned over to pull his pants up, and when he stood again, he noticed something on the kitchen counter. He walked over to get a closer look and smiled at what he saw.

She'd indeed thought of everything except the fact that they'd barely get 5 feet into the door when they returned from dinner and dancing. On the counter sat a Chocolate-cream cheese frosted cake with "Happy Thirtieth Jason" written across it. All birthdays before and surely after would pale in comparison to the big 3-0.

Unable to resist, he swiped his finger across the frosting and sucked it off of his finger.

"Mmmnnhh," he moaned with closed eyes.

He opened his eyes and they focused on her standing on the other side of the bar wearing a knowing smile.

"That sounded like a yummy noise. You like?"

"It's fan-freakin'-tastic! Where did you get this?"

"Same place as the croissants from this morning. Happy Birthday Jason" she said with a smile.

He walked around the counter, scooped her up into his arms, and kissed her while she kicked her feet. He started to carry her into the bedroom when she placed a hand on his chest.

"Jase, we have to put the cake away or it's gonna be stale tomorrow. You deserve much better than stale birthday cake and frankly, so do I!"

"Alright Martha Stewart, I suppose that's not a good thing," he said with a laugh as he gently placed her on her feet.

She reached into one of the lower cabinets for the cake box while he admired the view. Sometimes it was just the average every-day things that made her so sexy. She unfolded the box and put the cake inside. Before she closed the lid, she swiped her own finger along the side and put it into her mouth.

She looked up at him with doe eyes, smiling around the finger still in her mouth. If that sight wasn't hot enough, in her haste, she'd smeared a dab of frosting onto the corner of her mouth. She saw the storm in his eyes building.

He leaned down while looking intently into her eyes, and licked the frosting from her face. She instinctively closed her eyes at the action and let out a soft moan as her finger slid out of her mouth.

He gently caressed the side of her face, stroking her cheek, and claimed her mouth in a kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and melted into his arms.

He wrapped his arms around her waist, lifted her up, and started to walk toward the bedroom without breaking their kiss. Bypassing the bed, he stopped in the bathroom and punched in the setting for the shower on the keypad.

She reached up under his jacket and started to push it off of his shoulders. He'd started to work on the maze of straps that held her dress onto her body. With his jacket stuck at his arms; she feverishly worked on the buttons of his shirt and finally ripped it off of his body while the last four buttons made a light ticking noise as they scattered across the floor.

He figured out the maze that led to her silky skin beneath the red dress, and it was barely clinging to her body. They both released the other and her dress and his shirt and jacket fell to the floor.

For a few tense moments, they just stood there gazing at the other in a combination of love and pure lust. Jason stood shirtless with his pants unfastened and hanging on his low hip. Nigha was naked except for her red strappy heels. She stepped into him and started to slide his pants and boxers the rest of the way off; again freeing his hardening cock. She stroked it and gently ran her fingers over his chest and abs.

He groaned deep in his chest and closed his eyes at her touch. She kissed his chest as she continued to run her hands all over his body, driving him insane with lust. When she snaked her tongue out and licked his left pec, he shuddered at the sensation and looked down at her with those stormy blue eyes.

"Geez woman, what you do to me."

She smiled a wicked smile as she backed away from him. She almost provoked an attack when she bent over to remove her shoes, but he thought better of it and used the moment to remove his own and the pants pooled at his feet. Before he could finish, she'd stepped into the shower.

He stood outside of the glass as he watched her through the glass; eyes shut, water cascading over her head and down her body. He thought back to the first time he'd watched her in the shower, only this time she was fully aware of his presence.

Within seconds, he'd passed through the pane of glass separating him from the object of his innermost desire. Sensing his presence, she opened her eyes and looked into his for the moment that he allowed before he descended upon her. He claimed her mouth with a sense of urgency and desperation that she shared. Their time together was coming to an end.

He pulled her body into his and grabbed the heavy, wet mass of curls flowing down her back. She reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her breasts into him. She reveled in the feel of his hard cock pressing against her belly. It amazed her that he was always hard and ready for her and that fact made her hot and wet for him.

Not being able to wait any longer, he turned her to the side of the shower and lifted her off her feet. She once again wrapped her legs around his waist and readied herself for his cock. He didn't disappoint, although he was much more deliberate than he'd been when they first got into the suite from their night out. His thrusts were deep and slow, and her moans were long and loud.

Nigha watched the water as it rained down on his shoulders and flowed over the peaks and valleys of his tan, chiseled form. The sight of a wet Jason, the friction of his body rubbing her clit, and the talented cock working her pussy was too much to take and she had her first, no make that third orgasm of the evening.

The fact that he'd already got his first one out of the way earlier, only served to make him last longer than his usual impressive stamina allowed. He pleasured her through her first orgasm in the shower, and through two more before succumbing to his own.

They came down together, him pressing her against the shower wall, her holding onto him not wanting to let go. Their chests heaving into one another as the water rained down on them. She felt his softening member start to slide out and placed one of her unsteady legs onto the floor.

She looked up at him and stared intently into his eyes as he did the same. He leaned forward and lightly brushed her lips with his own before she grabbed the back of his head and claimed his mouth in a scorching kiss. He placed his hand in the small of her back and ran it over her ass as she moaned into his mouth.

**********

They had the same success with the second presentation, and the business trip was nearing its end. Jason planned dinner for them on their last night together.

"Nigha, I just wanted to say thank you. This week has been more that I could've hoped for. You have no idea what it's meant to me."

"Jason, it's meant a lot to me too," she said as she looked down at her plate.

He reached out and placed his hand over hers on the table. She looked into his eyes as he started to speak.

"I know that this hasn't been an easy thing for you, but I just wanted you to know that I'm going to do my best to keep my distance from now on. You know that I love you, but I know that we can't be together...really together."

"Jase, I'm sorry that..." he put his finger over her lips, stopping her mid-sentence.

"Don't apologize. You didn't do anything wrong other that make me love you, and now it's time for me to do what I should've done in the beginning and let you go. I know it's wrong, but I don't regret a thing. I'm a big boy and I know that you had a life before I came along. I can promise to try to leave you alone, but I can not change the way I feel..."

"Jason, please..." she paused looking into his eyes while hers welled up.

"I can't stop loving you. As long as I draw breath, you will be the love of my life."

With those last words, Nigha noticed that his eyes were brimming with unshed tears, and hers started to fall. In that instant, she knew that she'd made the right decision. His only chance for a normal life was to be far away from her.

She quickly regained her composure when she heard a familiar strum of the guitar off in the distance. She looked up into his eyes, and he took her hand and led her to the dance floor.

Lost without you, can't help myself, how does it feel? To know that I love you baby...

As they reached the floor, he pulled her close to him and placed his cheek against her forehead.

"Did you plan this?"

"No, that was a little bit of divine intervention."

Lost without you, can't help myself, how does it feel? To know that I love you baby...

They stood in the middle of the almost empty dance floor; slowly swaying to the song, shrouded in sadness. This dance signifying the end of their affair; but not their love for one another.

They rode back to the hotel in virtual silence as she held his hand in her lap. When they walked into the suite, he hugged her, kissed her on the forehead, and walked into his bedroom without saying a word. She stood in a stupor before quietly walking to her own bedroom.

********************

They'd barely spoken since they came back from the trip, and after Jack told them how impressed everyone was with the presentation, she braced herself for the news of their respective promotions. Jack didn't say a word about it.

About three weeks after their return; Jason walked by Nigha's office, his face red with anger. She knew what was wrong and wanted to go and talk to him, but that would've been a breach of their agreement. She was deep in thought when a voice snapped her out of it.

"Nigha, can I see you in my office please?"

"Sure Jack."

When she stood up, she got extremely dizzy and fell back into her chair. The force of her fall propelled the chair into the glass window separating her office from Jason's. He was in front of her within seconds.

"What happened? Are you alright?" the concern in his face was obvious.

"I'm...I'm okay, I just stood up too fast and got a little dizzy...ooh!" she'd started to stand and was again struck by a dizzy spell.

When he saw her swoon, he caught her and pulled her close.

Time seemed to stand still as he held her for the first time since they agreed to stay away from each other. The smell of her was intoxicating, and he still didn't want to let her go.

She was in his arms again and knew that she'd been lying to herself when she thought she wouldn't miss it. She was still torn over her feelings for Jason and her husband, but was resigned to the fact that she probably always would be.

He made the first move to break away and put his hands on her shoulders.

"Nigh, forgive me for how this sounds but you don't look so good. I know this sounds a little crazy, but you're kinda green. I don't think you're okay" he said as he leaned down and looked closely at her face.

"Jason, I'm fine. Thank you for checking on me, but I've got to go and see Jack."

"Ok, I'll just go" he said with a hurt look on his face, and turned to head for the door.

"Jason, wait! I really appreciate you coming to check on me."

He turned and smiled at her "That's what friends do."

She smiled and nodded her head as he walked out the door. She was close behind on her way to Jack's office.

Jack greeted her at the door as his secretary let her in.

"Nigha, always a pleasure. Are you feeling okay?"

"Yes, did Jason call you or something?"

"No, I just spoke with him less than fifteen minutes ago. Why would you ask me that?"

"I got a little dizzy and he came into my office to check on me and kept me from falling. He seemed worried, so I thought he may have called you to let you know. Anyway, why did you ask if I was feeling okay?"

"Just genuine concern, you look...a little green" he said with a raised eyebrow.

"That's what Jason told me" she said with a laugh. "I'm fine, I swear" she said with a hand over her heart.

"Good to know, please have a seat. I know it's been about a month since you've been back from the business trip, but I just received confirmation on your promotion. I told Jason about his, and although he tried to seem excited, I could tell that he really didn't want to go. He even asked me if you knew."

She looked at him in shock before she could form the words "Did you tell him?"

"Sure did. After I told him that you've known for a while, he looked wounded and maybe even angry. Honestly, I think he has feelings for you."

"Aawww Jack, I didn't want him to know that I knew first. He probably would've asked me if I knew and I would've told him anyway, so it's not a big deal. I just didn't want him to know right now."

"I'm sorry; I didn't realize you didn't want him to know that. I didn't think it mattered."

"It really doesn't; I just didn't want him to think he was being treated unfairly" she said as she looked down at her shoes.

"With a $75, 000 a year salary increase? I'm sure he'll get over it!" he laughed.

"Yeah! What was I thinking? I did him a favor!" she nervously laughed with him.

"At any rate, your increase will be $50,000 a year, and your official start date is April 11th. Jason's last day at this location will be Friday, April 1st. That was all I needed to see you for Nigha. Congratulations, you deserve it!"

"Thanks Jack" she said as she stood and shook his hand.

As she walked out of his office her mind was racing. He would be gone in three weeks, and the daily torture her heart was going through would go with him.

When she got back to her floor, she realized that she had been in Jack's office much longer than she thought. Everyone had left for the day, and it was eerily quiet.

When she got to her office, she noticed that all the lights had been turned off. As she reached for the switch, the voice from behind her desk stopped her.

"How long have you known?" he asked in a low, angry tone.

"Let's not do this" she said in a tired voice as she closed the door to her office.

"Oh, I get a vote this time? We will do this: NOW!"

He made his way toward her and stopped inches away from her body. He put a hand on the door on either side of her, and pressed his body against hers.

"Why didn't you tell me? As soon as Jack told me; I knew that you knew. I knew that you made sure I would get the promotion to Atlanta. Is that what Miami was all about? My big send-off?"

"Jase, it's not like that" she said as she turned her face away from his. "Miami wasn't a planned thing; much like you and me. Deep down, underneath all of this anger you're feeling right now; I know you know that."

"Woman, I wish that all I felt was anger. For weeks I've been doing my best to keep my distance. For weeks, no make that months bordering on years; I've been trying to keep you out of my head. Now, I'll have no choice because I won't even see you anymore. It's tearing me apart" he said as he rested his forehead on top of her head.

Tears started to stream down her face. It was tearing her apart too.

"Jason, it's the best thing for you; for all of us. Don't you get it? One of us had to go to Atlanta; you were the obvious choice. I made sure it would be you because it doesn't make sense for me to uproot my kids when they're so close to starting high school."

"Of course I get it! I'm not an idiot, and I know you. I knew what you were going to say before you said it. I knew your reasons immediately. There's one thing I'm still unsure of" he said as he placed his index finger under her chin and turned her face toward his.

"What Jason? What else could there be?"

"Did you mean it?"

At those words, she broke down and started to cry. She knew what he meant, and she knew why he asked her the way that he did. It was the way she asked him after their first night together, and she knew she had to tell him the truth.

"Yes Jason, I meant it and I still mean it. Part of me will always love you. The reason why I've done what I've done is because I love you; but we can never be. You'll get over me and find someone that you can be free to be with."

"I don't understand why you can't comprehend the fact that there will never be anyone else. You're not supposed to feel what I feel for you, and then find someone else. My soul belongs to only you and it doesn't want to share my body with anyone else. Whether I'm in Atlanta or on the other side of the world, you'll still be with me."

He moved his hands from the door, took a step back, and pulled her close to him. He leaned down and kissed her for what would be the last time.

Even though she felt faint, she kissed him back. She kissed him because it would be the last time; she kissed him because she was losing her friend; she kissed him because she loved him.

"I love you Nigha, and I'm going to miss you like crazy."

"Jason, I love you too. I'll miss you just as mu..." she didn't finish her sentence before she fainted.

He caught her and scooped her up into his arms. After calling her name repeatedly without her regaining consciousness, he raced for his office grabbing his keys and cell.