Jason's Story Ch. 11

Story Info
Life goes on for both of them.
4.1k words
4.7
29.6k
16

Part 11 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 05/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello faithful and new readers.

This story just keeps growing and as long as I feel that the chapters still measure up to the bar I've set with previous chapters; I'm going to keep putting them out until the story is done. I'm adamant about not rushing it to wrap things up, so if you're disgusted with my pace then I'm sorry. If you're not, I'm going to do my best to crank out a chapter a month until Jason's story is done. At any rate, thanks for reading and I really love the public comments and private feedback!

Keep it coming, Happy Holidays, and enjoy!

Kitty

*

Nigha nervously sat on the examination table waiting for the doctor to come in with news of why she'd been so ill. She'd lost 10 pounds and her hair was starting to fall out. She was baffled as to what could be ailing her.

"Oh God! Is it bad?"

"Honestly Nigha; we've been unable to find out what's wrong. You've suddenly become dangerously anemic and whatever this thing is, we've been unable to isolate it with the tests we've run so far. I'm going to schedule a battery of tests at Chapel Hill and I'll see you back here in two weeks."

The doctor's perplexed looks only worried her more and she couldn't figure out what could be ailing her. Her mind raced with the possibilities, but at the same time she was trying to reign in her wild thoughts.

'Get it together girl. You're not dying; you're too busy right now. You can't freak your family out because you need to hold it together. Brett and the boys need you; hell they'd be lost without you.'

Her thoughts wandered to someone else with that last thought in her head. She had to be very careful not to let him find out that something was wrong. With his feelings for her, and the fact that he was only four hours away, she was sure that he'd be finding reasons to come back and check on her.

"Oh Jason, I really miss you" she said aloud.

**********

Jason had found a sweet condo in a high-rise in downtown Atlanta that was only two blocks away from the office. It was the model, so it came impeccably decorated and furnished; all he had to do was bring his clothes. He left everything else behind because he had no intentions of selling his house in Charlotte. Kane had moved in months earlier and provided the perfect excuse to not sell, although his brother knew why he decided to keep the home.

He walked around his new digs in nothing but a pair of boxers and didn't think anything of that fact when there was a knock at the door.

He opened the door to see two gorgeous women standing there; one with a plate of brownies and the other with a bottle of champagne. They were both wearing shocked expressions when one finally spoke.

"Good Lord Almighty!"

"Gina! Please forgive her, with couth not being her strong suit and all. We're the welcome wagon of the floor; I'm Tina and this is my sister Gina. Did we catch you at a bad time?"

Jason looked at the two women with curiosity evident on his face. When he looked at them closer, he noticed that they looked exactly alike with one exception; Tina was white and Gina was black.

"Okay, okay. Yes we're sisters, twins to be exact. We're also an anomaly. Our mother is black and our father is white; instead of having one mixed baby our mom produced one of each" Gina said with a smile.

"I can see that" Jason said with a smile. "Why would you think this was a bad time?"

"Honey, not that I'm complaining about the view; but you're kinda not dressed" Gina volunteered as Tina smiled and nodded.

"Sorry, I wasn't thinking. Come on in and I'll go throw something on" he said motioning for them to come inside.

"Please don't think you have to get dressed on my account" Gina said with a smile and a wink as Tina gave her a hard elbow to the side.

"Jason, we'll wait right here" Tina said trying to keep her composure; completely ignoring her sister.

Jason went into the master bedroom and threw on some shorts and a t-shirt before returning to the living room. He sat in the comfortable, overstuffed chaise directly across from the women and studied their features closely.

Tina was brunette with brown eyes. She had what seemed to be naturally tanned skin, and high cheekbones. Gina had light brown hair and eyes the color of London blue topaz, which contrasted against her caramel colored skin beautifully. Even though their facial features were exactly the same, Gina's caramel skin paired with those eyes gave her the definite edge.

"So Jason, who decorated this place? If you tell me that you did then you're either one of three things; a liar, metro, or just plain gay!"

"Gina!" Tina shouted as Jason burst into laughter.

"Damn girl" Jason started. "It came this way; all I brought were me and my wardrobe" he said with a smile.

"She already knew that" Tina said while glaring at her sister "I guess she was just testing you."

"Well I hope I passed" he said with a laugh.

"With gorgeously tanned flying colors" Gina said with a Cheshire cat grin.

"Thank you for inviting us in and welcome to the building. We've got to get going" Tina said pulling her sister off of the sofa.

Jason stood and made his way over to the door. Gina finally gave in and got off of the couch and followed him toward the door; eyeing him like he was the main course.

"Tina, Gina; thanks for stopping by and for the brownies. Chocolate is one of my favorite things in the world."

"Really. Good to know" Gina said with a raised eyebrow and a wicked smile. "I'll be sure to keep that in mind for future desserts."

"Jason, I look forward to seeing you around. C'mon Gina."

"Bye gorgeous. See you soon" Gina said as Tina drug her out of the doorway and down the hall.

Jason shook his head and smiled as he heard their conversation.

"Damn it Gina, I can't take you anywhere."

"Sure you can; you can take me to Jason's anytime."

"Oh my gosh girl, he was not that hot. Okay let me stop lying, he was all that hot and then some."

"He's the type of man that makes your clothes disappear. I bet he's huge."

He heard their door close after that statement. They couldn't have been more than two or three doors down.

"Those two are something else" he said aloud as he plopped down on the couch with a brownie and a glass of milk. "Nigha, I miss you."

***********

"Brett, I'm fine you go on to work. I'll call you and let you know how everything went."

"Baby I will be there with you and you're not going to stop me. I'll follow you if I have to, but I'd rather drive you there. You've got to give a little on your stubbornness. You wouldn't let me go through something like this alone and I refuse to let you."

"I'm sorry honey. I guess I'm just a little scared and I don't want you to be stressed out and worried too. I love you; you know that?"

"I know you do. Even though you make me crazy, I love you more than my own life. I'd die if anything happened to you" he said as he pulled her close and held her in his arms.

She looked into Brett's eyes but couldn't stop herself from thinking of Jason when he said he'd die if anything happened to her. Brett: the father of her children, her first love, and the man she knew that she'd love for the rest of her life. Now he was one of two men she'd love for the rest of her life.

She leaned her head against his shoulder and started to cry. She was steadily losing weight, her hair was dull and lifeless, and she was sporting some seriously dark bags. She had no appetite and was fighting fever at least once every two weeks. The doctors had to have an answer soon because she was sure her mind would start to slip too.

On their way to the car, Brett got a call from the foreman on one of his projects and part of a second floor addition had collapsed and there were injuries.

"Nigha I'm not going. They're already hurt, but you need me to be there with you. I'll go and survey the situation after your appointment."

"Schnuk, you have to go. I'll be fine but the business might not be if you don't get your ass over there and see what's going on" she said while using her little pet name for him.

She'd started calling him Schnuk; short for schnookums, when they were still in college and he got this huge grin every time she said it. It was one of his two favorite things that she called him.

"Brett go!" she said with a smile as he pretended not to hear her.

"Okay, okay ball breaker. You win, but you better call me as soon as you leave that office you hear me?"

"Okay Daddy" she said as she stuck her tongue out at him.

He reached out and grabbed her by the arm to pull her to him.

"You better watch it now or Daddy might have to spank that ass" he said as he smacked her hard on the butt.

"Oooohh Daddy" she said as she leaned in to kiss him.

He kissed her passionately as he massaged her ass in the middle of the driveway. She ran her hands over his buzzed hair and pressed her mound into his hardening cock.

"Baby we gotta go" she whispered into his ear.

"I know, but we'll finish this later" he said as he pressed his cock against her mound, eliciting a little moan from his wife.

"God woman, you can still make me hard in a matter of seconds" he said as he stepped away and tried to adjust himself. "I think the neighbors just got enough of a show."

"Yeah, I don't want them to see what my man is packing. They might try to beat me down so they can get a turn" she said smiling and eyeing the tent he was trying to put down.

"Nigha, nobody holds a candle to you and they never will. Now get out of here and call me when you get out of the doctor's office okay."

"I promise. You do the same and let me know what happened at the site. I hope it's not too bad babe" she said as she sat in the driver's seat.

"Same here baby, but I'm sure you're fine" he said as he kissed her lightly on the lips and shut the door.

He mouthed 'I love you' as he walked toward his car and she backed out of the driveway.

Her mind was racing as she drove to the doctor's office. She was having a hard time focusing on the road and wished that Brett had been able to drive her. He'd got her all hot and bothered in the driveway and she wanted to finish what they'd started.

"Good morning Mrs. Stevens."

"Good morning Dr. Jonas. Have we been able to isolate what's wrong?"

"Well, we've discovered that since you had the pneumonia it weakened your immune system and your iron levels have been struggling to return to normal. You're very anemic at this point, and we have to get those iron levels back up before you start feeling like your old self" he said with a smile. "However, there is something else that we need to discuss."

"Oh no! No no no no no" she said repeatedly as she started to finally break down. She started to cry, fearing what he was going to tell her. "I'm going to die aren't I? What am I going to do? How will I tell my husband and children?" She went on and on without letting the doctor get a word in edgewise. "Well? Go on...say it. I know its coming" she snapped.

"Mrs. Stevens, please calm down. I wish we had known sooner, but there were so many symptoms and we couldn't isolate..."

"No, please no. I'm healthy, I eat right, I work out, and I take good care of myself. How did this happen? Why am I dying?" She started rambling again; interrupting him before he could finish his statement.

"Nigha!" he said hoping that using her first name would snap her out of her current state. "You're not dying and it's nothing life-threatening. On the contrary, it's a good thing. You're pregnant!" he said with excitement.

"WHAT! I'm not dying...wait...I'm pregnant?" she said with a stunned look on her face. "That's impossible! There's still seven years left on my IUD. There's no way I'm pregnant; run the test again."

"I can do that if you want, but the result is going to be the same. I had the receptionist set up an appointment with your OB/GYN for tomorrow afternoon."

Nigha sat silently. She was in total shock at the news. Her youngest child was going to be 13 in a few months, and her oldest was turning 14 in a few weeks.

She'd had her second IUD implanted three years ago, and that form of birth control hadn't failed her and Brett in almost 13 years. Here she was, looking hard at her 35th birthday and expecting another baby.

She told Brett about the iron deficiency and that the doctor had prescribed her some supplements and medication to get her levels back up to normal. She assured him that everything was going to be alright, even though she knew that was far from the truth.

"Alright Maxine; you've got to tell me how this happened" she was on a first name basis with her obstetrician and friend.

"Nigh, it happened the old-fashioned way. As far as why; it seems that you're IUD had become dislodged and its new position was far less effective."

"So how far along am I?" she asked as her doctor squirted the cold jelly onto her still flat stomach.

"Well, we're getting ready to find out. It looks like you're very early in the pregnancy; about 4 weeks along and...Oh my goodness...its twins!"

"Holy shit! Max, please tell me you're joking!"

"Nope! See this little blob here that looks sort of like a kidney bean?"

"What? Real technical Max; ok, yeah I see it."

"Well, there's another one right here. In no time, they'll be two perfect little babies! Aren't you excited!" she asked with genuine excitement in her voice.

"Twins? Man, what the fuck! There's no way; I'm too old for twins. How did this happen?"

"Well Nigha; when a man and a woman love each other very much they have relations and make a baby; or in your case 2 that are teenagers and 2 on the way" she said with a sarcastic laugh.

Nigha looked at her friend with an evil eye and shook her head. "You are a jackass! I can't believe this. I'm so not ready to have another baby, let alone two."

"Well ready or not, here they come. Brett's gonna be over the moon when he hears. He's always wanted more kids, but you always stood in the way" Max said with a laugh.

Nigha couldn't do anything but shake her head at her friend's enthusiasm and the truth in her statement. Brett would be excited, but it was bittersweet. Deep down she knew that he wasn't the father of the twins.

When she got home, Brett was waiting for her. She hadn't told him that Dr. Jonas said she was pregnant, but when Max confirmed the news; with twins no less, she knew it was time to tell him.

He nearly jumped through the roof when she told him. He grabbed her around the waist, picked her up and spun them around.

"Oh my gosh baby; we're havin' more babies! I hope they're both girls and that they look just like you! Then we'll have the perfect family, two boys and two girls. I can't believe this!"

His excitement made her happy, but she couldn't help but wonder how Jason would've taken the news. She knew that he would've been just as happy, if not more so, and he would've never let her go then. The guilt of her predicament was eating her up inside.

Here she was; in love with two men, pregnant by one. How could she pass off another man's children as her husband's? She hoped that they did look like her; it was all that she could do.

**********

Jason was settling in nicely in the Atlanta office. He was managing about 12 people; 8 men and 4 women. He was thankful for the ratio and for the fact that none of the 4 women were easy on the eyes. None in the building came close to her.

He poured himself into his work and spent most of his time at the office. The only contact he had with anyone on a personal level was Gina and Tina. He'd gotten to like them quite a bit and their dynamic always cheered him up. Gina; with her overt flirtation, and Tina; with her constant embarrassment over Gina's overt flirtation. They were equally fun to be around and he liked spending time with both of them.

After a few weeks, Jason had made an effort to get to know some of his co-workers and clicked with two of the guys from accounting; Terry and John. Terry was a fellow Duke alum and John graduated from Chapel Hill and was also Terry's best friend. They were quite the pair; best friends from universities that were sworn enemies. Jason had started to have lunch with them on a regular basis.

"Ok Jason, who is she?" Terry asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"Man, I've seen you walking around the office. Women are practically falling all over you and stepping on each other to do it and you could care less. Before we started hanging out I just figured you were gay, but now I'm sure some chick messed you all up."

"Yeah man, I'd give my left nut to have that kind of play and you're not even putting it to use. That's just wrong man...just wrong" John chimed in shaking his head for emphasis.

"I don't believe you two. It's not like that at all. I'm sure what you see is people just being friendly, or trying to brown nose and get ahead. Either way, there's no woman in my life" he said as he looked down at his Killian's Red.

"And there it is" Terry said as he gestured his hands toward Jason.

"There what is?"

"That far-away look you get when I know that you're thinking about her. She must've been something to have somebody like you pining for her."

"What do you mean somebody like me?"

"Oh come on man!" John said rather loudly. "You walk around like you just stepped out of GQ magazine. You've got boobs I've been dying to see for years popping out of the tops at work with no, and I do mean NO effort. Hell, if I was a chick I'd be trying to fuck ya" he said with a laugh.

Jason choked on his beer a little with John's confession. He coughed and laughed for quite a little while before John continued.

"Why do you think we're hanging out with you? We're just trying to get some of the tasty leftovers that you clearly don't want" he said with a hearty chuckle and clinked his glass with Terry.

"Damn straight."

"So, you two are just using me for my body huh?" Jason joked.

"Hell yeah! Hopefully we'll get some female bodies out of the deal" Terry said with a laugh as he clinked his glass with John again.

"You two are nuts. Feel free to have any leftovers and side dishes that come my way. I'm not interested right now."

"I will wear you down man. I want to know what woman got to you" Terry vowed.

"Someday you will tell...and we will listen" John chimed in.

"Alright, alright fellas. Today's not that day and tomorrow's not looking good either."

**********

Two weeks had passed since Nigha's visit to the OB, and her iron levels were coming back up to normal. So much of her hair had fallen out that she had little choice but to cut it. She opted for a chin-length, angled bob with choppy layers in the back that fringed at the nape of her neck.

It had been about three weeks since she'd seen Bria and she decided it was time to tell her the "happy" news. They met up for lunch at the little Jamaican restaurant that they both loved.

"Hey girl. Love the hair by the way. How are you feeling?"

"I'm finally starting to feel better. My iron levels are starting to come back up to a normal level."

"Well you still look like a warmed-over turd, but that's better than the standard hot mess that you've resembled for the past few weeks."

"Wow! You sure know how to make a girl feel better" Nigha said, not the least bit surprised by her sister's blunt approach. "They finally figured out that the pneumonia stripped my body of iron for some strange reason and my condition was keeping them from coming back up on their own."

"What condition? Is there a cure? Are you going to be alright?" Bria fired off the questions in rapid succession with concern evident.

'Girl I'm going to be fine; calm down. I will however start to get enormous over the next few months."

"Aww man, they've got you on some steroids don't they. They will make you blow up though."

12