Jaya Nepal

Story Info
American girl meets sexy Nepali pen pal for the first time.
1.3k words
3.5
26.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mayadevi
mayadevi
21 Followers

Sanjay. my love, mero maya, how can I ever forget that day when we first met? How excited I was to meet you and come back to Nepal, my favorite place on earth. I had visited your magical country twice before but both times I had traveled alone. I had written a few sexy stories set in Kathmandu which I had posted on the Net and you emailed me telling me you wanted to make them real. So for nine months we emailed each other and now I was finally going to meet my sexy mountain man.

I arrived at Kathmandu's Tribhuvan airport early in the afternoon. Since I had gotten a good sleep the night before in Bangkok, I was well-rested. All during the flight I had been fantasizing about you and what we would be doing together, all those things you said you would do to me when you got me behind closed doors.... I go through baggage claim and customs and come out the sliding doors to see you waiting for me. You had already arranged for a taxi to take us to a guest house on the outskirts of Thamel, the main tourist area. As we ride along the familiar road leading from the airport to Thamel, passing the Royal Palace, I can barely manage to keep from grabbing you right there, I am so excited, but want to save it for when we are alone. You look into my olive green eyes and I think you look so much better than your photo. I am turned on by your smooth brown skin, full lips and the hint of Tibet in your high cheekbones and slightly almond-shaped brown eyes. You had said your favorite color was blue so in your honor I was wearing a silky royal blue salwar kameez which set off my curvy body and my dark brown hair and fair skin. You kiss me softly and run your fingers over my nipples, already eager for you. Only your mouth on mine keeps me from moaning... We do not make much small talk - our eyes say all that needs to be said at this point. We check in and go up to our room. It is a beautiful late spring day and I am so excited, intoxicated with being back in Kathmandu and being with my hot Nepali lover...From outside we hear voices in the street and temple bells, and there is the smell of sandalwood incense in the air, a smell which has always aroused my sensuality. As soon as we close the door you pull me close to you and kiss me, your cock already hard and insistent against my body...Before we go any further I want to freshen up from the flight and get comfortable.

"Sanjay, I just want to clean up a bit, could you please wait for me?" I say.

"No problem, baby. I need to get something from downstairs anyway. I'll be right back, take your time, sundari(beautiful)."

I take a quick shower, brush my teeth and rub a little jasmine oil on my skin. I change into a tight red lace camisole with matching panties and tie a sarong around my small waist. I unfasten my braided hair so it hung loose and shining down my back. When I come out of the bathroom you are waiting for me.

'Mmm, kasto ramri chhau(how beautiful you are)..' you say as we kiss again. "I brought a surprise for you, something I know you will like. I came here before I met you at the airport and they were keeping it in the kitchen for us." You had brought up a tray with a pot of honey and a bowl of dahi(yogurt) from the town of Bhaktapur. You smiled at me.

"Oh baby, you remembered!" I had emailed you and told you how much I missed Bhaktapur dahi and wanted to eat it every day when I came back. I had never been with a man who remembered little things like that and I was already in love with your thoughtfulness.

"How can you forget this?" You dip your finger in the dahi and hold it to my mouth and I put my whole mouth around it as if I were sucking your cock, closing my eyes and sensuously savoring the sweetness of the yogurt, the best in the world.

I unbutton your shirt and stroke my hands over your smooth brown chest. I feel like I could come just from your scent, your tongue touching mine, your touch on my body, but I want to make this sweet moment last. Your hands cup my breasts, my hard pink nipples straining against your palms through the lacy top I am wearing. You pull it over my head and bend down, taking my right nipple in your mouth. I run my hands through your black hair and make soft kitten moans as your hands and tongue explore my body. The sun streams through the window onto the bed as you push me gently onto my back. I reach to unbuckle your belt and unzip your pants. You step out of them and I see your big, thick lado already hard and ready for me. You untie my sarong and run your dark brown hands along my soft, white legs and squeeze my full round ass, my soft fair skin contrasting with my red lace panties. My puti is already so hot and wet for you when you pull them down and kiss the soft tender skin of my inner thighs.

'Oh baby you are so ready for me no?' I moan yes as you smile and say, "You don't mind if I eat a little bit first, do you?" I am aching for you and confused. I beg you not to go away as you reach for the dahi and honey...with a mischievous smile on your lips you spoon them over my smooth, shaved puti. You kneel down at the edge of the bed and I feel like I am going to explode as you enjoy your sweet dahi, slowly licking, sucking, taking your time, bringing me to the brink of orgasm again and again as you stroke the outside lips of my puti with your tongue, up and down, teasing me, licking every last bit of the dahi as it mixes with my own nectar, then you part them with your fingers and gently start to tongue my 'moti' and I beg you not to stop- it has been so long ...'Oh Sanjay, mero maya, na rokna...' I cry as I come so hard I am shaking.

Now I am hungry for some mitho Nepali khana(yummy Nepali food) of my own... Your big, beautiful brown lado is fully erect and I take the remaining dahi and honey and spread it all along the length of it . Slowly, sensuously I lick up and down and around the tip with my tongue, then I take your whole cock in my mouth and suck until all of the dahi is gone and I am so excited I want you to fuck me. You push me back onto the bed and look down into my eyes and ask 'timilai yo man parchha?'(Do you like this?) as you thrust your big, hard lado slowly into my tight, wet puti - I answer by grabbing your shoulders and arching my body so you can fuck me deeper, spreading my legs wide, moving up and down so my 'moti' is rubbing against you and I come again, screaming so hard, begin you to fuck me hard, 'Oh Sanjay, mero maya, mero raja, malai chika, malai bessari chika!!' My puti squeezes your cock as you come, fucking me harder and faster until you cry 'Oh , mero maya, my love..." and then you rest in my arms as we hold each other. After we catch our breath we look at each other and smile. You kiss me and I say 'Jaya Nepal', laughing. 'Welcome back, maya.' you say, and we doze a little until it's time for dinner.

mayadevi
mayadevi
21 Followers