Jaya Nessa's Slut Adventures Ch. 12

Story Info
The pregnancy mystery - how a Swami seeds Jayanessa
3k words
4.13
10.9k
3
0

Part 12 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story will tell us how Jayanessa actually bore a child with the husband

A few months after marriage when she was alone with her mother-in-law, Jayanessa on being questioned, confessed on not using any contraceptives.

Her mother-in-law was of the old school of thought, meaning, a child should be born as soon as possible to bind the marriage firmly.

She in turn suggested that Jayanessa should accompany her to see a Swami Baba who was renowned for his miracle cures.

He was from Bihar in the North and was an expert in impregnating beautiful willing sexy women.

Her mother-in-law knew of so many cases whereby a child was soon born after consulting and seeing this Swami.

Jayanessa was reluctant but could not refuse. Thus an appointment was taken for next week. Jayanessa thought that she would wriggle out of it by involving Sudesh, but on the contrary he agreed that this was the right course. Mama's boy, thought Jayanessa, feeling helpless.

Sudesh whose prick really did not make her pregnant, Sudesh her husband assured her that was the best way out and he was okay – the bastard cuckold - His words were like magic, comforting her, enveloping her in a warm glow of contentment and peace and security.

She felt a sudden, irrational joy surge through her body. She looked forward to a virile 'Godman' cock.

On the day of the appointment, Jayanessa reluctantly trudged along with her mother-in-law to see this Swami. On entering his ashram, they were made to wait in a very well lit room for his darshan.

After waiting for about 30 minutes, Jayanessa started getting restless and wanted to leave. Unknown to her all the scene in this was being observed by the Swami in his air-conditioned cabin on close circuit TV.

The Swami was relishing the beauty of these sexy lass as his prick was being sucked by a nubile girl.

After ejaculating in the girl's mouth, he quickly rose to tidy himself and entered the room where Jayanessa and her mother-in-law were waiting.

Jayanessa saw a tall well-built, bearded man enter the room wearing a white robe, baring his strong shoulders and hairy chest.

She was transfixed by the penetration of his eyes and immediately rose to greet him by saying namaste and lowering her eyes.

He motioned for them to sit and asked their problem. On hearing about it, he could hardly control his glee at the thought of seducing this young sexy married girl.

He asked Jayanessa to come up to him and paced his hand stroking her hair while looking deep into her eyes and softly asking her the date of her previous menstrual cycle.

Jayanessa blushed and looking at his feet told him.

He quickly calculated and told the mother-in-law that Jayanessa should see him for three days starting day after tomorrow and she should come at 5.30 in the morning at the break of dawn, when he would perform a special puja for three hours and give her some medicine after that.

She was to consume the medicine at night, just before the sexual union with her husband on the third night only.

He promised that would guarantee her becoming pregnant before her next cycle.

The mother-in-law thanked him profusely and handed 25000 rupees to him for doing the pooja. She said that they would be here at the crack of dawn day after tomorrow as instructed.

On hearing this Swami said that only Jayanessa is required to be present and the mother-in-law's presence would contaminate the pooja and he could not then guarantee the results.

He also added that her husband should abstain from having sex till that time. Not suspecting anything amiss both the women left the ashram. Jayanessa was in a fix, as this was not what she had planned.

She had wanted to increase her husband's libido and her she was involved in a fruitless exercise. Still she could not back out now, especially after the money was paid.

On the appointed day, Sudesh drove her to the ashram in the morning and left saying that he would pick her up at noon.

It was still dark when she entered the same brightly lit room and waited. Soon two young women clad only in white robes entered the room and asked her to accompany them.

Jayanessa was surprised to see that they wore no undergarments and their breasts and pubic hair could be discerned very easily.

They took her into another room, which was lit only by candle light and asked her to remove her clothes as she needed to be purified by holy water before the pooja.

They hastily added that there was nothing to fear.

Jayanessa felt reluctant to take her clothes off and said so.

Both the women persisted that this was the way all women followed at the ashram for special poojas.

On facing more reluctance on Jayanessa's part, they departed leaving her alone.

After quite some time the Swami entered and requested Jayanessa to comply.

Seeing this huge man with piercing eyes, Jayanessa felt compelled from within to agree.

The Swami departed and the two semi-clad women entered and started removing Jayanessa's clothes.

Unknown to Jayanessa, the swami was watching the whole thing from behind the black curtains. He watched as this sexy housewife removed her clothes and then her panties and bras.

He watched her milky breasts break free and stand proud and firm. He saw the dark black hair covering her cunt.

Seeing all this prick began to grow and stiffen. The two women asked Jayanessa to lie on the cold floor, while they massaged her body with aromatic oil.

They began massaging her body slowly paying special attention to her bountiful breasts.

Jayanessa began to feel aroused at the touch of these women and the oil smelled lovely. She could feel her nipples getting taut and swollen.

Her cunt juices began to flow and she started gasping at their deft touches. The women smiled at each other, silently acknowledging the beginning of the debauchery of this young housewife.

They had on many previous occasions performed this task on numerous young married women and relished their job.

They could see Jayanessa's cunt becoming moist as they stroked her cunt-lips occasionally.

This one was really randy they thought. She was already wet and dripping and they had not even touched her clit.

The Swami too was fully aroused by now and his thick shaft was throbbing with desire.

"AAHHHHH AHHHHHHH OUUUUIIIIIII", she was moaning as the women were massaging her.

"Achha lag raha hai tumko", asked one of the women.

"AAHHH HHHAAAAIII HHAAINN BAAHHUUUTT ACCHHHAA UUNNGGHH", replied Jayanessa moaning loudly. She was writhing with passion now on the cold stone floor.

Jayanessa reached out to feel the breasts of one of the women, but her hand was quickly slapped away, "Yeh tu kya kar rahi hai", the girl said. Jayanessa was pleading for them to make her come and feel their bodies.

"AAHHHH IDDAAR AAOOO PPPASASS AAOOOO ,PLLLEEAASSSSSEEEEEEE AAHHNNN", she replied in vain. The two women stopped the massage fearing that Jayanessa might have an orgasm.

They were under instructions to prime her up so to speak, but not to indulge in any sexual activity. They pulled her up and helped her wear the almost transparent white cloth over her naked and shimmering body. Next they took her in a very brightly lit room and made her sit on the floor.

Jayanessa was still gasping from the excitement albeit softly.

The Swami then arrived and all three women arose to greet him. He came next to Jayanessa and with one swift motion removed her robe, leaving her standing totally naked before him. He could see her body glistening with sweat and oil and her black cunt hairs were wet and matted.

Jayanessa was overcome by this big man, and required support of the other women to stand. The Swami poured ice-cold water on her body as Jayanessa gasped and cried in surprise.

He next took a small towel and proceeded to dry her body. He spent a lot of time kneading her heavy breasts and also rubbing her cunt with the rough towel.

Jayanessa was moaning loudly with pleasure as the rough towel was rubbing her clit and her cunt juices were flowing.

The Swami then disrobed himself and was standing totally naked in front of her.

Seeing the big man fully naked and also seeing his thick shaft throbbing in attention, Jayanessa squealed in pleasure and got down on her knees to suck him.

The Swami abruptly stopped her and asked "Ky kar rahi ho tum".

"ARRGGHH, MMUUJJHHEE CCHHOOSSMNNAA HHAAIII, PLLLLEEAASSEE", replied Jayanessa frustratingly.

"Yeh tum kya kar rahi ho, hosh mein to ho tum"'replied the Swami. "Tum shadi shuda aurat hoke ye kya kar rahi ho".

Jayanessa was sexually very excited and wanted to be fucked right this instant.

She blurted, "Mujjee CHHOODDOO, HHAAII MMUUJJHHEE CHHOODDOO SWWAAMMI JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE".

Unknown to her, this was all being taped and having her consent was of paramount importance.

In some cases, wherein the woman complained to her family that the Swami had raped her, this tape would be shown to the family members.

So far the need for using such a tape had arisen only once, and that too not for any complain.

The Swami had needed to get his work done through a politician, thus he cajoled the woman to sleep with this pot-bellied politician or he would show the tape to her family members. Needless to say the woman agreed to the blackmail.

Nearly all the young married women were brought in by their mother-in-laws and thus were compliant to Swami's instructions and fucking, knowing that a worse fate lay in store for them at home.

The Swami was pleased to see that this sexy woman Jayanessa was so eager to be fucked. She was whimpering in passion.

He would have a good time fucking her.

Seeing the Swami naked and his prick throbbing in erection, Jayanessa was wet and excited. She had not received a thorough fucking since the time with Sharat and that meager Sudesh fuck.

Looking at Swami's stiff thick prick and seeing his strong muscled body, Jayanessa was moaning and could feel her cunt juices flowing.

Jayanessa was delirious with desire having been excited by the two sexy women and now seeing the tall strong and hairy Swami.

He is built like a wrestler thought Jayanessa. Her husband was tall but was weak in the sex department.

All this while, Jayanessa had been fucked by short guys except for Sharat, but this Swami standing in front of her was a very big and strong man. Jayanessa desperately wanted to feel his prick and was puzzled by the manner of this man denying her the pleasure.

"MMMUUJJHHEE CHHOODDDOOOO AARRHHNNGGGGG SWWWAAMMMEEJJEEEEEEEEEE", wailed Jayanessa whimpering loudly.

The Swami was pleased to see this voluptuous woman so excited and willing.

He took a step closer to the kneeling woman and taking his prick in his hand brought it near her face.

Jayanessa opened her mouth expecting him to stuff it in however the swami teased her by swishing it near her mouth.

He saw the eagerness in this woman as he moved his prick near her lips and seeing her trying to take it in her mouth.

He slapped her face with his prick and laughed, signaling to the two women to lift Jayanessa and take her into another room.

Jayanessa's shoulders were tightly clasped by the two women as they led her into another room.

As she was pushed in she saw another brightly lit room with a huge bed and the ceiling covered by mirrors.

It was pleasantly air-conditioned and the walls were covered with lewd pictures of men and women engaged in sex.

The Swami entered the room and motioned for the two women to leave them alone. When they were alone he picked up Jayanessa and threw her on the bed.

Jayanessa was surprised at the strength of this man. He had picked her up like a baby and flung her on the bed.

Jayanessa was a voluptuous woman who weighed around 52 kgs and was 5' 7" in height, by no means a small woman and yet this man had effortlessly picked her up.

She stared at him in awe as she waited to be fucked by him.

Still smiling at her the Swami said, "Tumara pati, tumhe bachha nahin de sakta, koi bat nahin, mai tumhe bhar doonga".

Jayanessa could only moan with desire in reply.

The expert fucker Swami positioned his prick near her swollen cunt and with one stoke pushed the bulbous head of his prick into the wet and dripping cunt.

"AARRGGGGGGHH, UUNNGGHHH OOUUUIIIIIIII MMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, cried Jayanessa as her outer cunt-lips were stretched by the Swami's prick head.

So excited with desire was Jayanessa that she wailed herself to an orgasm at the thought of this man entering her.

The Swami pushed his prick fully in as Jayanessa's cunt muscles pulsated with orgasm and started giving her long and slow strokes.

Such was his strength that Jayanessa felt a hot and searing feeling in her cunt as he stroked her and she started meeting his assault by lifting her buttocks to meet his thrusts. "UUNNGGHH JJJOOORRRRRRRR SSSAAAAIII AARRGGGHHHH CCHHOOODDOOOO", she urged the Swami.

The Swami was delighted by the tightness of the cunt and started stroking shorter and faster seeing her breasts flap about with his strokes. He too was most excited at having this sexy woman to himself and soon came deep inside her, filling her tight cunt with his semen.

Jayanessa could feel his hot semen inside and thanked herself for being on the pill or else surely this man would have made her pregnant with the hot semen he had pumped inside her.

The Swami then pulled her up like a rag doll and made her sit on his lap. He busied himself with kissing, nibbling, kneading and biting her sexy face and heavy breasts. "Accha laga tumhe", said the Swami while slobbering all over her face.

"UUUUMMMMMM SWWAAMMIIJJII UUUUMMMMMMMMMMNNNN", Jayanessa replied, felling hot with desire again as she felt his hardness on her buttocks.

The Swami clasped her legs together and kept them straight pointing towards the ceiling as he grasped his prick and pushed it into her cunt again.

In this position her cunt appeared to be tighter with her legs clasped together and Jayanessa felt her cunt walls being fully stretched by his prick.

The Swami began bouncing her on his lap and his prick moved in and out like a well oiled piston.

Jayanessa's breasts were flapping near his mouth and he bit them at times to hear her squeal in pain and desire as she was being fucked.

He then moved the finger of his hand under the buttocks to insert it into her ass hole as he bounced her faster up and down.

Jayanessa was squealing with desire as she felt herself about to cum and the feeling of an orgasm approaching with the pain of the finger fucking her asshole at the same time was too much for her.

She came in waves of pleasure and pain and wailed loudly, "SSWWAAMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII OOOOOOOUUUUUUIIIIII MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA".

The Swami then withdrew his erect prick and carried Jayanessa to the bed again. He set her down and made her suck his finger which had penetrated her asshole.

He enjoyed the wave of humiliation sweeping her face as she was made to suck his finger. He the flopped her on her stomach and made her lie on her knees as he grasped her big buttocks and pushed his stiff prick in her cunt from behind.

Just as the Sarma sons had done, the Swami began riding her and slapping her buttocks hard. He rode and rode and slapped and slapped inflicting this fair sexy woman to pleasure and pain at the same time.

Jayanessa was wailing with pleasure and crying with pain as her cunt-lips pulsated with orgasm after orgasm.

The Swami went berserk with desire and kept ramming her cunt rapidly as he too shot his load inside her again and slumped on top of her.

Jayanessa felt his immense weight as she was crushed underneath this man and they both lay covered with sweat and cum gasping slowly and motionlessly.

The two women entered the room again and took hold of Jayanessa as the Swami rolled of her. As Jayanessa walked unsteadily supported by the two women, she saw the Swami lying on the bed with his prick now limp and smiling at her.

"Kal phir thik time pe a jaana, aur choodna hai tumhe", he said, as Jayanessa was led away.

"Aaouingi", replied Jayanessa hesitatingly.

The two women took her into a bathroom and made her stand under the shower with cold water running as they soaped her. As they were soaping her clean the Swami entered the room with his prick erect yet again. He roughly caught Jayanessa by surprise and lifted her one leg and pushed his prick fully in with a mighty thrust.

"AARRGGGHHHH UUUNNNNGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH" gasped Jayanessa, at this unexpected assault. The Swami supported her with one hand and began fucking her yet again. The two women were also wide-eyed and surprised since this had never occurred before. They stood in sheer excitement as this sexy slut woman started moaning with pleasure at the fucking she was receiving.

One of the women couldn't control herself and started masturbating, while watching the fucking. Both the Swami and Jayanessa came yet again, and the Swami withdrew his limp prick and let go of Jayanessa as he left room.

Jayanessa's legs were like jelly and she fell to the floor with the shower raining on her. The two women who were wet with desire pounced on her now, one latching on to her face and breasts while the other started sucking her cunt.

Jayanessa was wet and dripping again with desire as these two women brought her to another series of orgasms. Only Rama had eaten her cunt later like this and she found that she loved it.

The Swami entered the room again breaking up the action as he announced that Jayanessa should be readied up now to leave as her husband was waiting for her.

As the women dressed her up, Jayanessa thought that 4 hours had transpired so quickly, what with all the pleasurable fucking she had received.