Jayden & Gabriel Ch. 01

Story Info
A story of two friends and the idea of 'What if?'
3.5k words
4.26
19.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sourire
Sourire
18 Followers

This is the revision of the original story I posted under the SN cookies_and_sex. Don't laugh at me, it was a different time, okay?
Feel free to leave any critiques or suggestions in the comment sections.
Enjoy.

*****

Gabriel chased after Jayden onto her porch. This wasn't the way their night was supposed to end.

"Jayden, please." Gabriel pleaded. He reached his right hand out to grab her left arm, spinning her to face him. He was greeted with a pair onyx eyes, squinted in anger. That look was enough to stop any man in his tracks. At least it usually is, but Gabriel was used to being on the receiving end of that look.

"Gabriel Manning...If your hands aren't off me in a matter of two seconds, my foot will be lodged so far up your ass, you'll still be spitting up my toe nails next week." she said, in a slow menacing voice.

'Where the hell did that come from' Jayden thought to herself. 'I'm becoming my mother...' Jayden could feel her cheeks twitching with the effort to contain the smile that was slowly starting to spread. 'Not only am I talking to myself, but I'm answering my questions.' Her eyes remained steely, she really was angry, but the giggle she was trying to contain was steadily rising up. 'Oh yeah, I've lost it.' Jayden threw her head back, her right hand gripping her chest and her left feebly attempting to find something to anchor to. She stumbled forward in giddy disorientation, bumping into Gabriel's burly chest. Jayden looked up into the shades of brown and green that made his hazel eyes, her anger momentarily forgotten.

"Whew, man, I'm funny." she said, still lightly giggling at herself.

'Jayden. What am I going to do with you, baby bird?' Gabriel looked down at Jayden, assessing the features he knew better than his own. At 21yrs old she was only 5'2 but her personality more than made up for her height. Her unruly natural hair, which was fuller than it was long, fell about shoulder length and framed her face in a mass of tight winglets. She usually kept it in a sloppy bun atop her head, like when you're about to begin something you have to be totally focused for. Which was ridiculous because Jade was the laziest person he knew. Gabriel could always guess what she was doing. Eating or sleeping.

Resting under thick shapely eyebrows were dark, doe like eyes. Her nose was small and cute, round and upturned but straight. If Gabriel were being honest with himself, he'd say that her lips were definitely his favorite feature. They were pleasantly thick but not over-bearing. Her upper lip stuck out slightly further than the bottom, giving her a permanent pout. They were also different colors, something he'd tease her about when they were younger. Her top lip was the same even chestnut brown as the rest of her body and the bottom was pink. And he didn't actually know, but they looked soft.

Gabriel followed the line of her smooth throat, past her collarbone, to the v-neck of her form fitting white t-shirt. Her breast were on the lighter side of a C-cup. Round and pert but still full and heavy. They were definitely enough to fit his large hands. Or so Gabe imagined. Not that he had ever thought about cupping her breasts in the throes of passion but they bounced slightly and jiggled when she walked and that would catch any man's attention, right? His eyes continued down to the soft curve of her belly and across to the sharp curve of her hips. She was small but still round and womanly, which Gabriel would say he appreciated if looked at Jayden that way, but he didn't. Though even Gabriel had to admit that she had a great ass. Heavy and round but still firm. Not that he had been looking of course.

Ok, so, sometimes when he was bored of his usual masturbatory material, he'd think of a woman who looked suspiciously like Jayden. But Gabriel chalked it up to constantly being around her. They were best friends after all.

Gabriel broke out his daze at the sound of Jayden softly clearing her throat. She reached up and deliberately uncurled a strand of her hair from his index finger. His eyes automatically followed each slow unwinding motion, as if she were slowly unwrapping a present. He did that sometimes. If she was close and his hands were idle, they'd find their way into her hair. He loved her curls. They were springy and fun.

The strand bounced back to her fingers as she finished untwisting.

"You should go home tonight." she said with a sigh as she pushed away from him.

"Fine. Call me when you're getting ready to go to bed." Gabe replied.

Jay's eyes never left Gabe's. Her eyebrow rose and shifted together, her lips pursed together, twisting her face into a mask in confusion. She had to suppress the urge to roll her neck. 'He's joking right', she thought to herself, 'because he couldn't be serious' It was always like this. As if she would get over her anger if he just pretended he didn't notice it.

"No Gabe. I'm not going to call you when I'm going to bed. I'm probably not going to be calling you tomorrow or the day after, either. I'm fucking furious Gabriel! Can you really not understand?" Jayden finished, her palms outstretched towards him, expecting an answer.

Gabriel stood there, hands in pockets, his emotionless mask ever present. His hazel eyes gave nothing away.

"I'm sorry Jayden. You know I would never intentionally hurt you. That isn't what I wanted."

It was true. He hadn't meant to embarrass her or to hurt her feelings. When they went to the karaoke bar tonight he was hoping that the drinks he ordered for her and a little peer pressure would give her the push needed to get on stage. He didn't think things would get so far off track. He would try and make amends the way he always did. By making her smile.

Gabriel bent down to pepper kisses along her face and neck, everywhere but her mouth, because that would just be weird, right? It was a normal thing for them. Well for him anyway, Jayden hated it. Anytime they had an argument that he wanted to be over he would do this.

'Who does this?!' Jayden thought to herself for the millionth time, 'It's so weird!' Not only did it add fuel to rumor that they were dating, but when he kissed her neck, it tickled and she hated being tickled.

"This is what I'm talking about Gabe. Get off me, weirdo." Jayden shrank away from his lips but Gabe followed.

"STOP!" she snorted as he kissed her neck in one of her most ticklish spots.

*SMACK*

One minute she was shoving against his chest, the next her hand was across his face. She slapped him. Hard. Gabriel recoiled. She instantly felt guilty.

"I'm sorry." she said rubbing the red side of his face.

"You just slapped me." His voice was as steely and hard but his eyes were playful.

'Aw fuck' Jayden thought, 'I know that look'. Jayden backed away, her hands slowly raising in submission.

"One." Gabriel started.

"You started it Gabe. You know I don't like when you do that!"

"Two."

"Come on man, you were such a dick! You really embarrassed me."

"Three."

"You can't just get out of this Gabe! You made me look so stupid! We can't just pretend it didn't happen."

"Four."

Still, he stared, giving her that look that Jayden knew too well. It was as if a switch flipped inside of Jayden. A ball of anticipating was starting to form in the pit of her stomach. He knew how to get to her and he was using it to his full advantage.

Sure, she was mad, but she couldn't focus on being angry when she only had a 5 second head start.

"You know I don't sing in front of anyone. Just stop Gabe."

"Four-point-Five"

"You really hurt me Gabe. You shouldn't have pushed it. I don't want to just pretend this didn't happen Gabriel. I'm fucking serious!"

Despite Jayden's stern words, before Gabriel reached five she quickly grasped the door handle behind her and gave it a firm twist. 'Locked!' She dashed to the side of her porch and over the banister without looking behind her. She let out a squeal of delight as if she were 7 years old again. She could hear his footsteps behind her but she didn't dare look back. She cut through the bushes hoping to gain more of lead.

"Fuck you, I'm still pissed!" she threw behind her, momentarily forgetting that it was 12 at night. She weaved in between the chairs on her back porch when she saw her target. 'The backdoor is never locked!" If she could only reach it before Gabriel caught up...

*********

Gabriel chased Jayden through the back doors, around the island in the kitchen and upstairs to her bedroom. Jayden got there first and slammed the door behind her. He could hear her giggly and out of breath on the other side of the door. He stopped in front of the door to catch his breath and listen to her toss out insults.

"You're too slow bi-atch! Thought you were gonna catch me and tickle me didn't you! 'NO, NO, NO! NOT IN MY HOUSE', Mutumbo voice nigga!"

Gabriel chuckled. He reached out and subtly turned the handle, checking to see if she had locked it. It wasn't. Gabriel smiled. "Don't talk shit Jay," he said, "you aren't safe yet, baby bird."

"Please don't tickle me Gabe! I hate it, and really, you deserved it. Not only were you an immature cock wad, you started that weird kissy thing..." Jayden rambled on.

She was right, and he knew it. He shouldn't have pushed her the way he had and he felt guilty. He was trying to make her feel better the best way he knew how, but he knew he'd eventually have to talk. They fought before, all the time actually. Jayden usually had a legitimate reason for being ticked at Gabriel but those fights were private. They never argued in public. He certainly had never called her out in a bar full of people before. He pushed open the door to find Jayden on the other side of the bed still talking

"...and then you freaking chased me all around the house. I'm too out of shape for that shit..." Jayden trailed off. She instantly sensed his change in mood as he knew she would.

"Jay, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I pushed. I'm sorry things ended how they did. It wasn't my intention." Gabriel said.

Jayden looked on, unimpressed by his apology.

"Look, I'm really trying here Jay. I've apologized so much. I don't know what else you want from me."

Jayden rolled her eyes. 'Men' she thought to herself. She sat down on her bed and patted the seat next to her, motioning for him to sit.

"You know, you've got the whole teddy bear thing going on. You're strong and hard, which I like, but you still have that awesome cuddly layer of chub. You have great hair and awesome eyes. You're funny and you always smell nice...Anyway... I forgot what I was saying!

Jayden giggled and continued on. "I guess what I'm trying to say is I love you for you. U da homie."

Gabriel twisted his fingers into the west side sign.

"But it doesn't matter how much you apologize if you keep doing the same thing over again. You're always pushing me. Whether it's to sing or to clean my room or to go to the gym. I mean yeah, I have an amazing voice. I'm awesome." Gabriel laughed. "You just have to learn to let me do things in my own time." Jayden finished

"But you're so good Jay. I know you could make it big. Plus your room is grody and don't complain about being outta shape if you aren't gonna do anything about it. " Gabriel started.

"See! Maybe I don't want to be a famous singer. Maybe I still wanna enjoy being able to eat whatever I want. And it's an organized mess. I know where everything is."

Gabriel sighed. "You're right. I'll work on it. But your room is just plain old nasty!"

"You're nasty."

"Your face is nasty."

"My face is beautiful."

"To blind men."

Jayden gasped, feigning hurt. She swiftly reached over, grabbed his forearm and before he could register what she was about to do, bit down hard.

"HEY! OUCH!" Gabriel screamed rubbing his arm.

"Oh, shush you big pussy. It wasn't that bad." she teased.

Gabriel reached out and pulled Jayden's hair so hard that she fell backwards onto the bed. With Jay momentarily distracted he kick off his shoes and hopped on the bed. Jayden laughed at being caught off guard. That was her shtick. Gabriel clapped his hands together and took the grappling stance.

"I FEAR NO MAN, NO BEAST, OR EVIL, BROTHER!" Gabriel said in his best Hulk Hogan voice. "WHATCHA GONNA DO, BROTHER, WHEN GABE-AMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU?!"

Jayden jumped on the bed and took the same stance. "I'm gonna make you my bitch. And that's the bottom line. Because, STONE. COLD. SAID SOO!"

They rushed each other in the middle of the bed mimicking the initial grappling during a wrestling match. They twisted and turned, yelling famous catch phrases at each other. Jayden let go first. They circled each other on the bed, staring each other down.

"DO YOU SMEEEELLLLLLL..." As Jayden threw her head back to yell and over pronounce the phrase Gabriel tackled her to her side of her bed. He straddled her hips and held both of her wrists between his fingers. He mushed the side of face with his free hand.

"I thought I was a pussy, huh? I thought you were gonna make me your bitch, huh?" Gabriel taunted as he gently mushed her face to the other side.

"You cheated! I was distracted!"

"Excuses."

Jayden squirmed and bucked under Gabriel trying to throw him off her. But he was firmly planted. She even tried to wriggle downwards to no avail.

"Keep wiggling like that and I'll have to teach you how babies are made." Gabe joked.

"HELP! THERE'S A POLAR BEAR ON TOP OF ME!"

"No, little one. If you want to be free you must concede first. Who's the most handsome, smartest, funniest, most awesome guy you know?"

"Yo momma?" Jayden giggled.

"...My momma is pretty handsome. I'll give you that." Gabriel laughed.

"Let's call it a night. I'm tired."

"Will you play for me a little? It always helps me sleep better." Gabriel asked, letting go of her wrists.

"Of course sugar! You know momma's got you," Jayden teased pursing her lips and pinching his cheeks.

"Shut up weirdo."

"Says the dude with mommy issues and kisses people to win arguments. Yeah, I'm the weirdo."

"Hey! I don't have mommy issues. Don't project your shit on to me."

"Hahahaha riiiiiiiiight..."

"Just saying."

"And for that, you'll be sleeping on the floor. Just saying. Now, get off me."

**************

Jayden put her guitar back into its case, leaned it against her dresser and sighed. She couldn't wait to get to bed. She looked up and saw Gabriel watching her from the side of her bed. He had reclined onto his forearms and his long legs were crossed at the ankles. Her eyes followed upwards from his sock covered feet to the line of his thick legs encased in black jeans. Her eyes stopped at the bulge in his jeans that was ever present. If she said she never thought about it, she'd be lying. But she blamed it on idle curiosity. 'Everything about this man is big. If that was what it was like flaccid...' she thought to herself. Jayden and Gabriel knew each other better than anyone. But they didn't know each other in that way.

She continued scanning upwards past his hard but pudgy stomach and burly chest. She'd often say that there was a rock hard 6 pack hiding under is layer of warmth. Jay continued past his small but plump lips, accented by a 5 o'clock shadow, past his long straight nose and stopped at his eyes. 'So pretty.' Jayden thought to herself. Gabriel leaned his head to the side, watching Jayden curiously, causing his thick brown hair to fall to one side, past his shoulders. It was getting so long that lose curls were starting to form at the ends. Many of his features could easily be described as pretty when isolated but taking in all of Gabriel at once, pretty was definitely not the word that came to mind. Big, strong, protector...

"Mine." Jayden mumbled to herself.

"What you say?"

"I said, why are you looking at me like that white boy?" She retorted, shaking the fog from her brain and wondering what it was that he was thinking. He was watching her with his ever present unreadable expression. Maybe it was because she absolutely sucked at reading people. Maybe it was because he was good at hiding his feelings

"No reason at all my beautiful Nubian princess." Gabe replied

She burst out in a fit of laughter. "Couldn't think of anything new so you decided to try that huh?"

"Oh, shut up. You know you love it." Gabe said

"Correction Cracker Boy, you love it" She laid on a huge cheesy smile and squinted up her face trying to fake innocents.

"See, if I was to call you Negro Girl, which sounds like a super hero's name, it would sound racist. How come you can get away with it and I can't?"

She let out a mock sigh of annoyance. "Because, my pasty friend, I got it like that. Duh." she said while taking out her P.J.s and throwing Gabe his.

"Oh, I get it now. Makes total sense. Thanks for clarifying." he said.

Gabriel stood up to change into his pajamas. Jayden walked to the bathroom to change into hers. He turned towards the bed, expecting to hear the door click shut. 'Was she checking me out?' he thought as he stripped from his shirt. 'Nah, she couldn't have been. Jade is a weird girl and weird people do weird things. ' His pants went next and he changed into his basketball shorts.

Gabe threw himself backwards onto the bed, his hands cupped behind his head.

His vision settled and focused to Jayden in her bathroom. The door was askew enough for Gabe to clearly see Jayden changing with her left side facing him. He stiffened. She was facing the full length mirror. Her pants were already gone. Her ample bottom held snuggly in a pair of Wonder Woman boy short. The red leg bands rode the swell of her cheeks downwards, disappearing between her womanly folds.

As Jayden lifted the hem of her shirt up and over, Gabriel's eyes followed suit. Following the dip of her lower back upwards towards the wings of her matching bra. He watched in slow motion as her small hands reached behind her to free her breasts. He wanted to say something, he wasn't a creep, but he couldn't find the words.

Gabriel could swear he could hear the unsnapping of each tooth of the clasp. His body tensed even more as the last clasp came undone and the wings of her bra sprung open revealing her back. He was crossing a line, he knew it, but he couldn't stop now.

Was that anticipation he was feeling? A reel of all the breasts he'd ever seen played in his head. What color would her nipples be? Deep like a mahogany, or smooth like Hershey kisses? Gabriel could feel the blood leaving his head and rushing to his now semi erect dick.

She reached up to pull the straps downwards and revealed the buried treasure.

Jayden watched herself in the mirror as her full breasted bounced and jiggled after being released from their confinement. She liked her breast. They were on the smaller side of a C cup, rounding out her over all silhouette. She enjoyed her round ass, but she said a silent prayer every day for not being pear shaped like her bottom heavy mother. She slipped out of her panties, stood to her full height and appreciated her body. 'Nice hair. Cute face, but nothing special. Good size breasts but a chubby stomach.' She jiggled her arms out in front of her. 'I'm getting bat wings. I really should go to the gym...' She turned to the side and smacked her ass. 'Nice booty. Thick thighs. I guess I'm not too bad.' She tuned to her other side to grab her pajamas off the toilet seat when she noticed the door was ajar.

Jayden cut her eyes towards the bedroom as far as she could without turning her head. She could make out a blurry Gabriel laying on the bed.

Was he watching her?! Jayden felt shocked. She felt surprised.

But she also felt...sensual. Jayden felt intrigued.

Sourire
Sourire
18 Followers
12