Jayne and Her Neighbor

Story Info
Jayne's neighbor knocks on her door asking for a favor.
1.6k words
4.05
49k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing in front of the mirrored cabinet in the bathroom Jayne looked at herself. Her brown hair messy from a nights sleep, she ran her hands through it, pulling on a few knots. Naked she stood there. 5'7 tall and weighing around 130 she thought of herself as athletic, but she wasn't toned and as she looked at herself she cupped her D-cup breasts.

She walked back into her bedroom, bending over and reaching to the floor to pick up her nightie. Pulling it over her head she bent back down to pick up the pair of panties that had been under the nightie, these she put into the laundry bin before she turned and headed out of her bedroom, across the living/dining space in her apartment and into the kitchen.

In the kitchen Jayne turned on the lights and then the coffee machine. Reaching into the cupboard above she grabbed a mug and placed it on the coffee machine. Walking to the jar that was one of two that stood by the window she took the top off and took a coffee pod out before replacing the lid. Putting the pod into the machine she hit the button that had stopped flashing and was now continually lit. Coffee poured into her mug, when it stopped she hit the button a second time, and when it stopped a second time she switched off the machine and took the mug of coffee as she walked back and sat down on the reclining chair that faced the window in the living space.

She had only taken one or two sips when the sound of the doorbell made her jump slightly as she sat forward, putting the mug down on one of the coasters on the coffee table she got up and walked towards the door. Before opening it she looked through the spy hole and seeing the familiar face of her neighbor standing there she unlocked and opened the door. Jayne wore just a plain black racerback nightgown that ended midway down her thighs as she opened the door and slightly leaned against it as her neighbor smiled.

"Hi," Jayne said.

Anna, her neighbor, was an older, slimmer woman. Brown hair like Jayne, but whereas Jayne's was curly, Anna's was straight and a little shorter. Anna was also a single mom to two young, and at times noisy, boys. As Anna saw Jayne standing there she smiled holding up her phone.

"My charger's broke, can I use yours?" Anna asked.

"Of course, come in." Jayne said, stepping back as Anna walked in, closing the door behind her.

Jayne took Anna's phone and walked across to where her charger was plugged into the wall, plugging Anna's phone into it and leaving it on the couch to charge. Anna stood there on the rug just inside the front door as Jayne reached for her coffee and took a sip on it as she walked back over. Offering Anna a drink, she smiled and nodded as Jayne walked back into the kitchen, putting her own coffee on the counter as she made Anna one.

"Where are the kids?" Jayne asked as she pressed the button on the coffee machine and it sprung back into life.

"With their dad," Anna said as Jayne held out the fresh coffee for her.

"Oh ok, how are things going with him?" Jayne asked as she picked up her own coffee.

"Not good," was all Anna said about her divorce from her husband and Jayne walked past her heading over to the couch and sat down.

Anna wore cropped, light blue colored, flared jeans and a white elbow length sleeved, scooped neck t-shirt that was just thin enough to show a faint outline of a white bra underneath. As they walked back from the kitchen.

"Sit, sit," Jayne told Anna as she put her coffee down on the table. As Anna sat down, Jayne stood, "I'll be right back," Jayne said.

"Ok," Anna said as she sat and sipped on her coffee.

Jayne walked back to her bedroom, suddenly conscious of her lack of a bra under her nightie and she had pulled her nightie off leaving it in the end of the bed as she bent forward, opening a drawer and taking a bra out. Closing the drawer with her foot. Bra in hand and drawer shut she spun back around as she was pulling the straps up her arms and suddenly jumped and gasped in shock and surprise as she saw Anna standing in the open doorway to her bedroom.

Jayne stood there, she should have said something, but didn't. She should have covered herself up, but didn't. She felt her heart racing all of a sudden as Anna smiled softly and took a step into Jayne's bedroom. In a few steps Anna was in front of Jayne. They stared at each other for what felt like very long seconds and Jayne was just about to say something when Anna leaned forward and pressed her lips onto Jayne's.

Anna's hands softly held her cheeks as she kissed Jayne who stood there, arms down by her side, and who eventually started to kiss Anna back. Seconds passing before the kiss was broken by Anna who smiled, stepped back, took Jayne's hand and led her around of the side of the bed before pushing her back, encouraging Jayne to climb back into her own bed.

Jayne's heart was racing from the soft kiss, it had been a long time she had kissed someone who wasn't her boyfriend. She glanced down as she felt Anna's hand taking hers and Jayne found herself walking around the bed, feeling it against the back of her legs. Jayne sat down on the bed on her own and then gave a soft laugh as Anna encouraged her to climb back and onto the bed, which she did laying in her pillow on her side looking at Anna who stood at the side still.

Silently Anna crossed her arms in front of her, reaching her t-shirt she pulled it over her head. Dropping it to the floor she reached for the button on her jeans. Pushing them down and bending over to step out of the jeans Anna climbed onto the bed in her white bra and black panties.

Jayne laid back as Anna crawled over. Anna's hair falling down over her face as she leaned down and kissed Jayne once more. As they kissed and kept moving over Jayne, nudging Jayne's legs apart with her knees so she could crawl over one and stopped in between Jayne's legs, finally breaking the kiss to kiss down Jayne's neck, over her collarbone and down her chest.

Kissing down and down, Anna's lips trailed over the swell of Jayne's breast before she kissed its hard nipple, eliciting a gasp and an arch from the bed from Jayne. Kissing across Anna repeated with the other breast and nipple before resuming the journey down Jayne's body. Legs apart, arms outstretched, Jayne squirmed on the bed and her moans and panting soon filled the bedroom as finally Anna kissed right between Jayne's legs.

A brief kissed, Anna pulled back and smiled up as she watched Jayne. Pushing her head back down between Jayne's legs, letting her tongue flick out at Jayne who gasped and squirmed at every touch.

Lifting her head to look down her body, Jayne saw Anna looking back as she felt her tongue. Her breasts riding and falling fast as she breathed hard and one hand swapped from grabbing at the bedding to grabbing at her breast, Jayne felt a hard nipple in the palm of her hand. Anna moved too, slipping a hand under her chin and Jayne moaned more as she felt two fingers push into her.

In rhythm Anna moved her fingers and flicked her tongue over Jayne. She gasped open-mouthed, squirmed, and her body tensed as she looked down at Anna, the hand that was on her breast slipped down her body, over her tummy and reached down running through Anna's hair. For her part Anna increased the movements of her fingers and tongue, causing Jayne to arch her back off the bed, digging her heels into the mattress, increasing the volume of moans and screams that filled the bedroom.

Anna kept up with her rhythm and Jayne's body shuck and she started to buck against Anna as she started to orgasm, crying out as it peaked and reaching for Anna's wrist to stop her fingers moving. Eventually relaxing as she laid back down on the bed, feeling her face flushed and shuddering and letting out a grown as Anna eventually pulled her fingers away from Jayne.

Jayne laid there on her back looking up at the ceiling, only looking over as she felt the bed dip as Anna crawled off of it. Looking over at her Jayne watched her bend down and pick up her clothes.

"Going somewhere?" Jayne asked sitting up feeling the wetness between her legs.

"I have to go and get the kids," Anna said with her clothes in hand.

Jayne shuffled back to the edge of the bed and Anna leaned back down and kissed Jayne, Jayne kissed back and sat naked on the edge of the bed as Anna stepped back into her jeans and pulled her t-shirt back over her head.

"Thanks for charging my phone," Anna said.

Leaning in for one last kiss, Anna then turned and walked out of the bedroom. Jayne got up and reached for her nightie walking and pulling it back over her head she had just got it on as she heard the front door to her apartment open and close as she looked at the couch and saw the charger there but no phone and still shaking a little from what had just happened she walked over and locked the door.