Jayne Ch. 01

Story Info
I'll do what it takes to keep my husband.
4.2k words
3.71
98.9k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers

Once again thanks for your Emails. I never intended posting this story, it was written before 'I've been missing out' I thought the two stories were too similar. This story is more about what an older woman goes through to keep her younger husband. I don't think it as good, but then again I nearly didn't post missing out. SG

........................................

My name is Jayne; I'm 39 years old with long black hair and C-cup breasts. I'm 5' 6" tall and I have grey/green eyes. I have an OK figure, although it takes some looking after now. But on the whole I'm fairly happy with myself, especially as I'm married to Jason. Jason is 25 and we have been married for 4 years. He is just a little taller than me and he has brown shoulder length hair. He is slim with lovely sexy eyes and an even sexier smile. I worried about our age difference but he always insisted our love would see us through. So how could I resist that sexy cute smile? Well I couldn't. Jason turns head, and I have a few admirers myself. But I have always been the jealous type. I worried about some sexy young girl stealing my man. Several times I've seen his eyes wandering over a pretty young face or pair of legs. I just grab his arm and he gives me that sexy grin. So to my working life, I now head a team of salesmen, 8 in all. I shot up through the ranks, and beat a few of the more experienced men to the job. Naturally they were jealous, as I seemed to come from nowhere. The obvious whispers went around about how I got the job, and I admit, I don't pull away from the boss when he pats my backside. Nor do I object to his little comments about how nice I look. Well they were innocent enough, as was the hand that went round my shoulder as he explained things to me. So everything was fine until she showed up, my new secretary. Michele was 18 and fresh from school. To be honest I did protest to George my boss. I thought she was too young and too inexperienced. But she was his granddaughter, I was just told to mould her into a good secretary. I mean I was stressed enough with what was going to happen soon, a decision I was going to have to make. So to day two of Michele's working life, I went out into her office and I just stood there. She was up a ladder reaching for a file. I watched the hands on her thighs and the face peering up her short skirt.

"The ladder was rocking, she, she might have fallen off."

I watched her climb down the ladder. She gave me such a superior look I wanted to slap it off her face!

"Get these done before you go home," I snapped, throwing the files onto her desk, "And you, get back on that contract."

I went back into my office and took a deep breath. Just lately I had been quite wound up. Things were getting tough at work, and I was taking my work home. Jason had gone to bed early as I ploughed through the latest sales figures. Finally just before midnight I went to bed. I watched his head move down and his lips covered my nipple. I gasped as he sucked on it. I tried to push him away after our argument after work, but I soon opened my legs and he pushed his lovely thick cock into me. His face buried into my neck.

"No don't do that, don't mark me."

"You always liked to show it off, go on Jayne, just a small one."

I grabbed his hair and pulled his head away. There he was grinning down at me. Most of the time that grin could melt me, but now it was winding me up! He just kept thrusting into me. God I loved him fucking me but it was rare these days. But I still couldn't let my earlier angry feelings go.

"Will you stop Jason, please?"

I put my hands up and he pinned them down by the side of my head. His grin was still there.

"Do you want it rough then, killer ass?"

"No I don't, and don't bloody call me that!"

"God it's only a joke, you used to like me telling my mates what a killer ass you've got," he snapped.

"Yeah well, it has got a little bigger lately, and I could see Gary thinking that last week when you said it," I spat.

He just grinned and said sorry, as he thrust deeper into me causing me to wince. We hadn't fucked for a few weeks, and when we left it that long his 8 ½ inches took some getting used to.

"Come on sexy, I'm real horny," he whispered in my ear.

I winced as he thrust again.

"Why, why are you horny?"

As soon as the words left my mouth I knew.

"I mean it Jason, just get off of me. It's not me you are with it's that bloody secretary!"

His grin dropped, "fuck, I told you the ladder wobbled."

"Well you didn't have to go leering up her skirt did you? Why didn't you hold the ladder? Why did you have to grab her bloody thighs?"

"Christ Jayne!"

"Yeah Christ Jayne, Just because she had short skirt on, that's why isn't it?"

"Well if you wore a short skirt and tights more often then I'd grab your legs!" he snapped.

"I wear trouser suits because it's more business like. I'm nearly 40; I can't go around showing my bloody thighs off!"

"Your legs are good, and that killer ass would look so hot in a short tight skirt."

I pushed him off of me and went to the bathroom. Now and then we had these little arguments, I suppose he wanted to keep me young, and I had to come to terms with hitting 40 next year.

"Sorry Jayne," he whimpered through the bathroom door.

We cuddled up in bed and slept. The end of the week couldn't come soon enough. Huh who am I trying to kid? I had a mountain of work to take home. I wanted to get through it Saturday leaving me one day with Jason.

"Do you mind me going for a drink after work with everyone?"

"Where?" I asked surprised.

"It's Michele's first Friday, we always take the new workers out for a drink on their first Friday."

"Do you want me to go?"

I knew the answer to that even before I had finished the question. Jason moved from one foot to the other, in a little uncomfortable shuffle. I was the wrong side of the management chain. Anything over the salesmen were never invited.

"It's OK, don't be late home though."

His tea got scraped into the bin at 8.30. By 9.30 I had sent him 4 text messages, he didn't reply. I drove to the pub and peered through the window. There they were drunk and having a bloody whale of a time! I suddenly felt ridiculous. Why the hell didn't I just walk in there and ask him to come home? He was my husband; it wasn't that bad a request was it? I moved away from the partying going on inside. Michele was surrounded by 10 or so males, like bees round a honey pot. The bloody tart!

"What time did you get in last night?" I asked, knowing it was after 1 am.

"Oh I don't know."

He gagged, and I just managed to slide the bowl under his face as he puked.

"Sorry honey," he mumbled.

I looked at my watch, and then the face that appeared by the door. He was still naked where he had just climbed out of bed.

"It's nearly 2.30 Jason. Go and have a shower."

He spread his arms open, "why don't you come with me honey?"

I smiled and then laughed, as he strutted around doing that bloody stupid cockerel walk with his hands on his hips.

"I've got to finish this."

I grinned as he went out of the room still doing his cockerel walk.

That night I lay on the couch watching telly. Jason was stroking my hair. I pulled his zip down slowly.

"You're getting hard," I mumbled.

I slowly stroked his cock as he carried on watching the football. It grew in my hand and he moaned softly. I ran my fingers slowly over it feeling every vein, and every part of his wonderful cock.

"Oh you are so big," I panted.

I kissed the tip and looked at the faint red smudge my lipstick made. I licked the underneath of his cock head, it felt soft like velvet.

"If you don't stop that I'll have to bend you over the coffee table."

I took his head in my mouth and sucked and slurped for a few seconds. I looked up into his glazed eyes.

"Well, I'm waiting," I purred.

He pushed into me and I held onto the cushion.

"I love taking you from behind," he panted.

He rolled his hips slowly, sending his cock into me the full way, and almost right out again. I closed my eyes feeling every solid inch push in and pull out. His fingers dug into my hips and he pulled me back onto him.

"Fuck this is bliss, footy on the box and a hot pussy on my cock!"

I chuckled and pushed back a little.

"So that is another pair of tights you ripped. Did I turn you on wearing them and a skirt, when, when we went shopping?" I grunted.

"Yeah, fucking hell yeah, only the skirt could have been shorter," he panted.

"Buy me one, buy me a miniskirt, and, and I'll wear it around the house, oh fuck!" I groaned as he thrust deeper.

"I'll make you wear it around town," he hissed, "high heels, a mini skirt, and tights."

He thrust deeper and deeper. I could barely hold on, as he pounded me harder. I wanted him to ease up, but then again I wanted the little spasm of pain too!

"Oh, Jason, fuck I'm nearly there, oh honey," I whimpered.

I pushed the hair out of my eyes that had fallen over my face. We were both panting like a couple of dogs. Then I felt him twitch and jerk violently. I screamed and then whimpered as he flooded me. My own orgasm was just as intense as his. He gave me his final ram, the one he just held in me as deep as he could. He just let his cock twitch deep inside of me.

"We'll have to glue this fucking coffee table, it's going to collapse one day," I said panting.

We grinned at each other.

"Did you mean what you said, about the miniskirt?"

I suppose I didn't really, it was just something sexy to tell him. I could see the look of hope in his eyes. I knew I had married a leg man, I just didn't realise how much a pair of legs in stockings or tights sticking out from a mini skirt turned him on.

"Yes, but only around the house, OK?"

I knew I had pleased him by that sexy grin that spread over his face.

20 minutes later he looked at the message on his mobile phone, its Gary and the guys; do you want to go for a drink?"

"No, it's nearly 10.30; it's too late to go to the pub. But you want to go, don't you?"

15 minutes later I was alone in the house. I felt a little miffed; I knew he would end up coming in late. Why couldn't he just stay with me tonight? He had even left his mobile phone because he was in such a rush to get to the pub! I flicked open his mobile and read the last message. Hey mate down the swan, will killer fat ass let you out for a drink, or has mummy made you go to bed early? Gaza.

"Fuck you Gary," I snapped, as I threw the phone down.

God he was a prick. If Jason knew he had come on to me two years ago, they wouldn't be mates anymore.

I jumped as Jason's hand squeezed my backside.

"Look it's nearly 3am I'm not in the mood."

"Come on honey, please?" he said and then hiccupped.

"Fucking hell Jason you are drunk again, I'm tired, I don't want it OK?"

He rolled onto his back and huffed.

"So that's it is it? Two fucks in a few days and nothing for a month again. Jesus Jayne, you always wanted it a couple of years back. Fuck I'm going to puke."

I left him to sort the bed out as I went in the spare room.

"Did you have a good weekend then?"

"Not bad Michele," I mumbled.

"I didn't see you out Saturday night. Don't you go clubbing?"

I looked at the sly smile she gave me.

"I bumped into Jason, your husband. He bought me a few drinks."

I slammed the envelopes down on her desk and leant forward on it.

"You listen to me, you stay away from my husband," I spat, "and start wearing some longer skirts you are a distraction."

"Oh I don't think she is, well it doesn't do any harm."

I straightened up and brushed my hair behind my ear.

"Hello sir," I mumbled.

"Hello Granddad," She said with a sickly grin.

"You know maybe you should wear something a little shorter Jayne," he said with a little grin at Michele.

I stiffened as his hand patted my backside and then he slid his hand up round my waist. He pulled me to him and our hips touched. He held me there like he did from time to time. Michele could hardily contain her amusement at my embarrassment.

"I bet she's got good legs granddad," she said with a devious grin at me.

"Yes I bet she has," he chuckled, as he squeezed me further onto his hip.

I pushed my hair back behind my ear again. I always did when I felt a little embarrassed.

"You shouldn't do that in front of her. It undermines my authority, George."

He looked back at my closed office door.

"Oh Jayne you know I like us all to be one big happy family here."

"Look she's not fitting in, she, she spends more time filing her nails than filing papers, and she makes too many mistakes."

I waited nervously for his reaction.

"She is young Jayne you were like that once. Now you are responsible for her, it is your duty to see she gets on well here, do I make myself clear, Jayne?"

I looked down at my desk. George never told anyone off, not with words, he used his eyes. One look from those grey eyes and you knew you had better shape up. I just managed to nod.

"Good, now down to business, you have a month left to sort out our little problem. I want two names on my desk on the 23rd, clear?"

"Of course sir," I mumbled as I shifted in my chair.

"Now I want you to take the afternoon off, hell no, I'll come with you, we'll take Michele too, and get you a few more suits."

"But..."

"No buts Jayne, I'm paying so you don't need to worry about that. Besides I'm looking in every department, my employees have to justify their jobs here. Cuts have to be made nobody is safe, do you understand?"

"This afternoon is fine with me," I whimpered.

"Good, I'm sure Michele will be a good help choosing a few items for you, won't she Jayne?"

His eyes demanded a reply, and he wasn't going anywhere until he got one.

"I'm sure she will, Sir," I answered, feeling totally humiliated.

I trailed around the shops and tried on whatever Michele threw at me. God she loved this! She managed to bag a few items for herself. It was so sick the way she sucked up to her grandfather, he lapped it up of course. I gave up protesting in the first shop. George was having a ball watching me shrivel as he leered at my legs.

"She has got good legs hasn't she granddad?"

I watched her mischievous grin as she looked at me.

"Well turn round Jayne let's see the back of that suit," George insisted.

My face had given up going red; I wasn't taking any notice of it anymore.

"Blimey, they are not just good they are hot! Look at her slim ankles, and those lovely firm thighs, a little plump maybe, but some men like that," Michele said with an amused tone in her voice.

I just stood there with my eyes shut cringing. I watched George wander off, I think I was the only one who noticed a slight bulge in is trousers. Michele walked up to me.

"Is that what Jason likes Jayne? It's obvious he's a leg man. He couldn't stop looking at mine Saturday night."

I had just about had enough of little madam now. She could see it as I fought to control my anger.

"No worries Jayne, I won't take him off of you. Just give me a good report to my granddad in 3 months," She whispered, "I know granddad can be a little touchy feely sometimes, and so do you, don't you?"

I stormed back into the fitting room shaking with rage. There I was stood in my underwear as the curtain swung wide open. I gasped in shock as Michele stood there.

"I thought you might need a hand," she said.

I watched her eyes roll down to my panties. She half chuckled just holding it in, but she couldn't hide the grin on her face. I wrenched the curtain back across and looked at my panties. They were hardily sexy, more big and comfortable, not the sort of thing you would wear on a hot date. I jumped again as her hand came through the curtain. She waved it and I took the pack of 3 lace panties. I doubted if there was more material in the bag, than the panties I was wearing! I was pretty quiet on the way back to the office. Michele was chatting away to her grandfather. By the time I was safely back in my office I had regained my composure. I couldn't allow this stupid blonde to dictate to me. I cleared my throat and asked Michele to find Jason.

"He's out on a job."

She walked round and sat on my desk crossing her long slim legs.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" she asked.

Right then I knew she had already heard the gossip that had gone around about me. I took her into the stock room.

"Take everything off the shelves and put them in the corridor. Dust the shelves and then put everything back," I spat.

"Bloody bitch," she mumbled under her breath.

I grabbed her arm as she went to move past me, she jumped.

"Yeah, you had better believe it," I snapped, into her shocked eyes.

I left her to it and stayed in my office for the rest of the day.

"Michele said you wanted to see me at work, what was it about?" Jason asked.

"Let's wait until we get to work tomorrow," I replied.

"Fine, look don't bother doing me any tea, I'm playing darts remember?"

"Can't you give it a miss, just this once?"

"I always play."

"Yes, and skittles and the bloody pub quiz, you are out 3 nights a week. Can't you just miss one of them, for me?"

"Come on honey, hey you are all stressed."

I felt his hands pulling my cream slip up. His lips kissed my neck. He pushed his hand down into my tights and panties. His fingers moved down my slit, and I groaned. His other hand slid over my backside.

"Shit, I love the feel of those tights over your killer ass."

"I've put on another 5lbs this week," I mumbled.

"So, you are still sexy, and I love the way your clit sticks out."

I felt him squeeze it. I never liked it sticking out; it used to embarrass me when I was younger.

"Fuck, its Gary tooting his horn. Stay like that and I'll fuck you when I get back. God you look just like my mum, she used to wear slips like that."

So that's what he thought. Well that is what his friends thought so why shouldn't he? I sat on the bed and started to cry.

I sorted myself out and phoned mum. I didn't get any sympathy there. She told me not to marry him in the first place. At least she came to the wedding, not like Jason's mum. She hunted me down on my hen night and told me to call it off. There I was in front of all my friends as she banged on about me stealing her son. She slapped me twice across the face before my friends pulled her off!

"Mum I love him, I'm scared I'll lose him," I whimpered down the phone.

"Well we all told you dear, I don't know why you didn't listen to me and you're friends in the first place."

"Because they were all jealous of me, Stephanie fancies him I know she does, they all bloody do!"

"Calm down Jayne, don't get yourself worked up."

"I am bloody calm, he's my husband and I won't let anyone take him from me!"

I slammed the phone down and lit a cigarette with my shaking fingers.

The next day I dressed in one of the new black skirt suits, 4 inches off my knee, with black pantyhose, and black court shoes with a 3 ¾ inch heel.

"Christ Jayne, you look sexy as hell."

I suppose the upside to my new clothes was my husband got what he wanted.

"I, I thought I'd try, for you."

"Shit I'm going to be horny all day," he said with a cheeky grin.

Later at work I heard Michele giggling out in the office. I had been on edge all morning, and now the bloody bitch was giggling with my husband!

"Jason. Get in here," I snapped, "Michele, go and see Debbie she has some papers I need."

I waited for Jason to close the door.

"Look I'm going to tell you something now, but it stays between us. I have to sack 2 of the sales team, the, the worst performers," I said with a gulp.

He started laughing until he noticed that I still had the same straight expression.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers
12