Jayne Ch. 02

Story Info
Lunch with my boss, and Debbie makes a move on me.
3.9k words
3.95
47k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers

Jason wouldn't answer his mobile all day.

"Thank you," I said, taking the cheque from my 62 year old boss.

"Would you oversee the Wilson contract, if I gave it to Jason?"

"Of course I would," I gushed, "I'd go out with him, but he would do all the work. He can do it George."

"You know the rest of the sales team are going to be pissed off. They will know something is going on. I'll have to tell them it was my idea. Sort of a management exercise, to keep you in tune and up to speed with market."

I was so happy I moved forward and hugged him. But, he didn't let me go, his hand dropped to my backside and he squeezed it.

"Now that is better. I want you to wear that pink suit tomorrow, the one with the shorter skirt," he whispered, and then kissed my ear.

I forced myself to stay there and let him squeeze my ass.

"I'll take you out to lunch tomorrow, and make sure you wear black stockings."

I pulled away but he held me tighter stopping my escape.

"I won't be unfaithful to my husband," my quaking voice replied.

"Don't worry Jayne I won't fuck you, as much as I want to, but I'm sure you realise you are asking for a lot."

He held my head over his shoulder, and pushed my hand between his legs. I shivered as he rubbed my hand over his erection that was tucked in his trousers.

"There are other things besides fucking Jayne. I'm sure you know that. Now lunch and a little fooling around, and then I'll make the announcement about wanting you on the Wilson contract, agreed?"

He took his hand off of mine and I carried on rubbing him.

"This happens just the once George?"

"Of course sexy, just the once," he purred in my ear.

He squeezed my ass hard and then stood back. My pulse was racing and I felt red. I moved quickly to the door.

"Oh Jayne, if Jason doesn't get the Wilson contract, well, you know."

I spent most of the day with two of the salesmen. The one with the lowest sales and the one I could hopefully slip below my husband. They were both working on contracts, which were fairly straight forward. They protested when I told them to try and up the price 15%, until I bitched at them about not being up to scratch. I had it all worked out in my head. The contracts they were working on were not that big. Even George had told me the contracts were more trouble than they were worth, so I knew I was safe if we didn't get them.

"Are you still mad at me?"

"Jayne I'm trying to unblock the sink. Besides we talked earlier. You are right as always, I'll try harder."

I had decided to take him to pick up the car at the weekend, but I wanted to surprise him with it, so I hadn't mentioned it yet. I knew he was still miffed with me, but I managed to talk him round after an hour. His head was still under the sink, he hadn't seen me since I went and got changed.

"I thought we could go for a walk along the river in a minute."

"Fuck Jayne, I don't want to go for a bloody walk," he spat from under the sink.

"I'll go on my own then. OK, but I might get chatted up, dressed like this."

I knew I had his attention now; he had stopped banging around under the sink. His head came out and I watched his eyes trail up from my black high heels and barely black tights, to the denim miniskirt 8 inches off my knees.

"It is dark but the path has lights, and I thought I'd go past the pub, you never know who I'll bump into, one of your friend's maybe? Hey maybe one of the hunky fitters from work might be around?" I said casually.

I watched him gulp, and he smiled a little.

"So you stay here and fix the sink. I haven't been out on my own for ages," I cooed.

"Fuck it, I'll, I'll come with you," he stammered.

"Well if you must," I said with a fake disappointed sigh.

Both of us were shaking for different reasons as we walked along. I could feel his excited tremble, as I clung to him. I wondered if he could feel me nervously shaking because I was showing a lot of thigh! I know I said I felt I was too old to wear a miniskirt, but it was dark and I suppose it wasn't that bad. We walked past the pub as these 3 guys came out. I could feel their eyes on my legs. Now at this point Jason had stopped to do up his shoe lace, and I was still walking slowly about 10 yards in front. My eyes met those of the leering men. I felt embarrassed by the dirty leers they gave me, but something else too? When one of them smiled at me I felt a little dribble in my panties. I was too nervous to smile back, I didn't really want to anyway. My legs felt like jelly as one of men just grinned at them. I felt Jason thrust his hand in mine, he squeezed it tightly.

"Fucking hell," I gasped.

Jason pulled me against a tree and just shoved his hand up my skirt. I protested, OK quite weakly.

"That was so fucking horny. God did you see them looking?" he hissed excitedly.

I nodded and managed to push his hand away. We got home in record time and he dragged me up the stairs! He ripped a hole in my tights and yanked my panties to one side. I gave up trying to push his shirt off. I swear his cock was bigger than ever before. I almost had an orgasm as he pushed into me! He kept mumbling about the way they looked at my legs, and how sexy I looked. I played over the 3 sets of eyes that grinned at me, and my thighs. I clawed at his back as I shook to a very intense orgasm. His frantic fucking hurt me a little, but I loved it. I had never seen him so worked up before. Apart from maybe the time after I came out of a public loo with my skirt caught in my tights. Yes that has happened to every girl I know. I felt deeply embarrassed but Jason couldn't stop telling me how sexy it looked.

"I can't hold it, fucking hell!"

He thrust deeper into me. I just gasped and grunted, trapped under my sexy husband as he twitched and trembled like a mad man! I clung to him afterwards, just kissing his chest.

"I think you hurt me a little, down there," I said softly.

"Ah, you are just getting on a bit love."

OK he giggled, and I knew it was just a joke. But I didn't like it all the same. He did this now and then, teasing me about our age gap. I was fine with it at first, and I used to give as well as I got. But I was keeping an eye on my wrinkles and age lines that seemed to growing every week.

"Come on killer ass, let's do it again."

"Jason I'm tired," I protested.

"Come on, or I'll have to look for a younger model," he said with a laugh.

That was it, I slapped his face and I started to cry.

"Fucking hell Jayne, it was only a joke!" he snapped, rubbing his cheek.

I sat on the bed, trying to explain that I didn't find those things funny anymore. Then, for the first time in our marriage he started shouting at me. We've had arguments, to many really, but he had never shouted like this before.

"Well if you think I'm being unkind I could be a lot a fucking lot worse. Jesus I bet you love it don't you?"

"Don't be so childish!" I spat back.

"Oh fuck Jayne, there you go again, age, age, fucking age!"

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to my feet as I sobbed.

"I don't want anyone else I want you. OK you have put on weight, but not much. But I can't put up with you grizzling every time I get things wrong. Maybe you like it though."

I felt him rip my blouse open and grab my left breast.

"What the hell are you doing?" I cried.

"Oh just giving you what you want you fat old cow! You know I could have someone younger than you, and maybe those blokes were leering at you because they, they couldn't believe you would go out in such a short skirt!"

"You're frightening me, stop!"

"Then wake up and realise I love you. I don't believe any of those things I've just said, but god how do I make you see it? What do I have to do, Jayne?"

He threw me back on the bed. I just looked up at him with tear stained eyes.

"Now open your fucking, sexy legs. I'm going to fuck some sense into you!"

I closed my eyes as he entered me. I waited for him to start hammering at me. He didn't, he moved slowly in and out and gently kissed my neck. After a few minutes he looked into my eyes.

"Do you believe me now; do you believe I love you?"

I nodded and started to cry again.

"Sorry but you always laughed it off before, I'll try and be a little more sensitive, and stop saying sorry in my bloody ear, Jayne. It'll be you that won't be able to get your legs shut when I've finished with you tonight."

I clung to him for the next 20 minutes, as he gently fucked me, it hurt a little but it really got me going.

"See you are still a good fuck old lady," he panted with a smile.

I grinned back as he went to go to the loo.

"I heard you went shopping with Michele, so are those the sexy knickers she picked for you?"

He was on the landing and couldn't see my shocked face.

"How did you know?" I asked slowly.

"She told me, she said you and her were getting on better. She said you asked her to help find something sexy for me. God I love you Jayne," he called as he flushed the loo.

His mouth dropped open the next morning. There I stood in my pink suit with the hem of the skirt 6 inches off my knee. I had spent a few minutes adjusting my lacy black suspender belt to keep my stocking tops from showing.

"Let's bunk off work and go into town," he said with a gulp.

I swallowed, "no, you'll have to wait until tonight. I want you to think of me all day at work, dressed like this, and, and meeting with clients."

"Fuck, can we meet for lunch?" he groaned, still leering at my legs.

"N, no, you have to wait until tonight."

He smiled, "that won't be easy."

"Look, if you don't want to play, this game, tell me now, and I'll get changed," I said, hoping to god he wouldn't.

"Fuck Jayne you are going to get leered at," he mumbled.

"You're not wrong there," I whimpered, feeling my face flush, and remembering what was going to happen with my boss.

"Just tell me one thing, is this, because of those men last night?"

"I, I suppose. I love you, I, I'm doing this for you," I stammered nervous, think of what my boss wanted.

I trembled and I shook as Jason drove to work.

"Are you as turned on as I am?" he asked with a quaking voice.

I just nodded. He just kept looking at my thighs in the black nylon.

"OK fuck me sideways, you're wearing bloody stockings!" he gasped.

I look down and pulled the hem of my flared pink skirt down. I thought any minute now he was going to tell me off. He didn't, he just grabbed my hand and put it on his hard cock! I was so nervous I couldn't keep my mouth closed on the short walk across the company car park; I didn't dare look around at the other workers coming in. I just didn't want to make eye contact with anyone as my flared skirt danced round my legs in the slight wind. I prayed a strong gust wouldn't blow it up. I had made Jason drop me off before he parked the car. I gulped in disbelief when I saw the sign on the lift door.

"Oh fuck," I mumbled under my trembling breath.

Keep calm girl, I thought to myself. You are a confident business woman. You can do stairs. You can walk up the stairs, and not worry if some guy gets a look up your skirt. You are confident, you deal with men everyday, and you know what some of them are thinking. Just walk up the stairs and don't look back. OK you are wearing stockings, matching black suspenders, and tiny black panties. Eyes will be up your skirt. Fuck they will see everything! I dodged into the loo by the staircase. My breathing was rapid and sharp. I'll just have to wait here for awhile I told myself. So I hid in the toilets until just after 9 o'clock. I took a deep breath and went out. Quickly I started climbing the stairs. My sweaty palm slid up the handrail. I gasped at the faint whistle from down below. I heard shoes fast approaching from behind me.

"God you are brave, stockings and a short skirt, walking up the stairs, are you trying to turn me on?"

"Shut up Debbie," I just managed to blurt out of my dry mouth.

"You're flushed too, were you waiting long in the loos for me, honey?"

"Do you want to clean out the archive store?" I hissed.

"Only if you get up the ladder and hand the stuff to me," she whispered in my ear and then giggled.

I rushed into my office at 10.30. I had been to see Frank; he was arrogant, crude, and suggestive. He was king of the castle as far as he was concerned, and he made sure the others knew it. Oh, and he was a bloody good salesman. He didn't like me getting what he considered was his job. I had to put up with his suggestive comments, and whatever things he spread round the office about me. 6 months ago I had a clear the air talk. I promised not to take any action if the gossip about me stopped. Even standing there they could see how humiliated I was. Jason was out of the office at the time. When I finished my little speech Frank swaggered to my side.

"OK, it's a deal sweetheart. Now why don't you run along home, and cook your little boy's tea? Oh and what is the name of that lesbian friend of yours in accounts? You know you had your hand up her skirt at the night club 5 years ago?"

My first call after that was the toilet to wipe the tears away. I was drunk at the time, and Debbie took advantage of my frail state. She had pushed my hand up her skirt and grabbed me, kissing me hard. When I pulled away there was Frank with a huge grin all over his fat face. From then on he took every chance he got to humiliate me. He whispered disgusting things in my ear. His favourite lately was about my chances of getting another promotion. Then he would take out a lolly, unwrap it, and start sucking it with a look of exstacy on his face. Still he wasn't my main concern at the moment. I watched the clock as it rolled round closer and closer to 12.30. I knew what was going to happen so I have no excuses. Besides I was more concerned about what would happen to my marriage, if I had to sack my own husband!

"I thought we could try that new Italian place."

George's hand squeezed my knee as I just sat there shrivelling as he drove. He made me sit next to him as we ate. Several times his hand dropped to my leg. He slid it up taking my skirt with it. I just sat there cringing as his old hands slipped over my stocking tops and onto my bare thigh!

"God, please George not here," I mumbled.

"Go to the loo and take your panties off, and remember what you are getting Jayne?"

I sat down again and went to put my balled up panties into my bag.

"I'll look after those, sexy," he whispered.

I watched him pull the panties out of my trembling hand. His hand went back on my knee again and started its journey up my shaking leg.

"George, please, not here," I hissed desperately.

"I could change my mind Jayne, about fucking you I mean."

I swallowed as his hand found my bare thigh, and then my pussy. He groaned as he made contact with it. I opened my legs a little because he had pulled my thigh, indicating that I should. My eyes flicked round the resturant as his finger slid up my wet slit! His eyes shot to me as he felt my clit. He just flicked his finger tip over my button. I was squirming in the seat as he tormented me.

"You are juiced up Jayne, maybe deep down you want that fucking?" he asked with a gulp.

He grabbed my hand and thrust it under the table.

"Jesus!" I gasped, when I felt his erection.

I started pumping his cock. I didn't really know whether I was doing the right thing or not. But I just had to make him shoot. Thankfully when I started his hand slipped from my pussy lips and rested on my thigh. I felt his hot hands push down inside my stocking top, then my stocking sagged, he had forced it out of the clip! After only a few seconds he moaned and I felt his spunk fire through my fingers. I sank back in the corner booth trying to stop my chest from heaving up and down. George was too far gone to stop himself from panting and gasping.

"Madam, is your husband alright, do you need a doctor?"

I jumped and yelpt a little as the waiter looked down. His concerned expression dropped to one of shock and surprise. He backed away and went over to another waiter.

"Oh fuck George we have to get out of here," I hissed hysterically, as my shaking fingers fought to attach my stocking to the suspender clip.

I didn't wait for his answer I just got up and headed quickly to the door. We didn't speak on the way back to the office. Not until we parked in the car park.

"God that was good Jayne," he mumbled.

"That is never going to happen again, is it? George you promised," I added as he didn't respond.

"We'll talk later," he mumbled.

I stormed back to my office. I just wanted to be alone. Michele came in and sat herself on my desk again.

"Debbie phoned to ask if she could see you, she'll be here soon. She was your best friend wasn't she?"

"Michele, get off my desk," I mumbled, and brushed my hair behind my ear, as she crossed her long slim legs.

She slid from the desk and walked to the door.

"You know I've heard Debbie is a dyke, is that right Jayne?"

She didn't wait for my answer she just went out swinging her hips.

"What do you want Debbie?" I asked, brushing my hair behind my ear.

"I'm having a party tomorrow night, I want you to come."

I shook my head.

"Oh don't worry you can bring hubby, or not. I mean I know what you said, but it turns you on, I know it does," she said with a wink.

I watched her move round behind me. Her hands went on my shoulders and she started to massage my neck.

"Christ Debbie don't, please, I, I'm not like that," I stammered.

"Oh? Then tell me you don't like me rubbing these beauties?"

Her hands slipped into my blouse and moulded themselves around my breasts. I pulled and twisted away from her. I was just about to lash out when the door opened. Michele just stopped and looked with a shocked look on her face. Debbie moved away, and as she wandered to the door, Michele moved back.

"Oh don't worry sweet thing, you're not my type, although a change is as good as a rest," Debbie said with a grin.

I composed myself quickly, and rushed to the door slamming it shut.

"Look, I know you have heard stories about me. But I, I, was drunk, nothing happened. Michele I'm telling the truth," I said in a pleading tone.

"I suppose most of us girls are a little curious at some point in our lives. I don't care what you do."

"Michele, I'm not doing anything with Debbie, I don't fancy her, I, I'm happily married," I snapped.

She just gave me a little silly grin.

"If you say so, Jayne," she said like she didn't believe me.

5 minutes later I heard her laughing and whispering on her phone.

Jason worked on the Wilson contract for the next week and set up a meeting with them.

"What is Mrs Davey like Jason?"

"OK, I suppose, although she fancies herself a bit." he replied.

We had the deal almost finalised. I could see straight away that Mrs Davey fancied my husband, but I kept calm about it.

"Look why don't you go to the bar for an hour? Leave me with that gorgeous guy for a while," Mrs Davey asked.

I just stared at her in disbelief.

"Oh come on, I'll leave him on the bed for you afterwards, then I'll sign the contract. I can see the way you look at him too. He's hardily going to look at women our age, but I bet he'd do it just for the contract."

Seconds later I was shaking her head by the hair!

"That is my husband you old tart!"

Jason came back from the loo and grabbed me off of her. I wanted to kill the bitch there and then. By the time Jason had calmed me down Mrs Davey held out the signed contract with a shaking hand.

"I'm sorry, look I've signed the contract please don't tell anyone, I, I'll get the sack, please I have a husband, and, and kids," she whimpered.

I left Jason to calm her down and then we left.

"Christ Jayne what the fuck was that all about?"

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers
12