Jayne Mansfield Sexual Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jayne, with gritted teeth, lowered her pussy over the old man's cock. It was a slow descent. She had to squirm a bit on his cock before it was fully inside her, but finally his cock was buried to the hilt in her pussy. The old guy let out a sigh of pleasure at the sensation.

Jayne started to move. She rocked her hips up and down in a steady motion over his cock. This caused her breasts to start jiggling as she started to ride his cock.

Ching had removed his cock and was stroking it waiting for his eventual turn with the sexpot. He was enjoying watching her fat ass bouncing up and down over the older man's cock.

Fred's head rolled from side to side on the carpet, his panting mouth open, his eyes closed.

"Make it good for him, Jayne, move that fat white ass," Ching blurted out. "Lie down on him. Let him feel your whole body."

Slowly and with evident reluctance Jayne did as he said, easing herself down and stretching her beautiful body over the old man's repulsive one, without detaching herself from his cock. Her big soft breasts flattened against his hairy chest, and her legs brushed his. She continued to move her hips as well as she could in this position. Fred grabbed onto her white ass, and he began to jerk his hips in an uneven spasmodic rhythm into her voluptuous body. Holding on to her, he squeezed Jayne's ass cheeks very hard with his hands, marking her pale cheeks with his fingers prints.

"Kiss him too," the fat executive shouted at her.

Jayne hesitated, but she finally gave in and lowered her mouth to the old drunk's slobbering lips. Fred, his senses overwhelmed by Jayne's beautiful body and the wonderful things she was doing with her body, was already near the end. His breath came in gasps. His body writhed. In another moment, his hips lifted off the floor, and he gave a series of unearthly cries against Jayne's mouth as he discharged his meager load inside her pussy.

Jayne immediately pulled her body away from him. Then rose to her feet and stood with her back to the men, hugging her body as if she was in pain.

Ching was looking at Fred's fingerprints on her white ass. He was already planning to plant his seed in her young 25-year-old white ass. He knew that his big fat cock would fill the girl up. His cock was very wide and about 9 inches in length. He took great pleasure in stuffing it up American girls' tight asses.

Jayne continued to keep her back turned, not facing the men. She heard the door close and hoped they had left. "Turn around, we want to see you," she heard and turned to face the men. She noticed Ching standing close to her, naked. The sight of his cock was definitely more to her liking. His cock was wide and Jayne new that his fat cock would fit nicely in her pussy.

"No need to be shy, is there?"

"Are you finished with me now, sir, can I go?" Yet, even as she asked to go she was wondering how Ching's cock would feel in her pussy. A Chinese man had never fucked her and Jayne wanted to be fucked by a real man's big dick.

He noticed her looking in the direction of his stiff brown cock. "Do you like?" he asked her.

Jayne realized what she was doing and looked up from his cock. Ching, smiling at the blonde, he noticed her pale white body was redder in color. He was happy that the white American bitch was horny.

Ching asked, "Have you ever had Chinese before? Come over here." She walked over to Ching and was about to drop to her knees. She wanted to put is brown dick in her mouth. The brown colored cock of the Chinese man intrigued her. She wondered if his cock would taste different from the other men that she gave fellatio to in the past. She was also excited at the thought of having his fat cock filling her hot pussy. She could care less where he was from.

"No! Don't want that," he scolded her. Instead, he walked her over to the desk. "Bend over!" The fat little executive knew immediately what Ching wanted her to do so he reached out and grabbed her breasts in his hands, giving each one a hard squeeze.

"Oooo, ahhh, ouch," she moaned.

The executive's fat little hands were now pulling at Jayne's breasts. He wondered why he waited so long to get his hands on her very soft mounds. The tiny little nipples looked odd compared to the size of her big boobs, which he was now squeezing in his hands. He took his pudgy little fingers and started pinching her nipples. He heard a moan come from her lips; he decided to give her nipples a little harder pinch. "Oooo" was the response he got from her lips.

It was obvious that Jayne liked what he was doing. He gave her nipples a twist with his fingers. She cried out, but he noticed the glazed look in her eyes. He continued to twist her nipples a little harder and again he could tell that the buxom beauty liked what he was doing to her nipples.

Then a loud slap sounded as someone smacked the side of her left breast. Immediately her hand reached for her boob. "Ouch, that hurt!" she squealed. As she grabbed her left breast, he reached to slap her again. He wanted to fuck the American girl's big ass and he wanted to get her attention again.

The other man stopped touching her breasts and took both of her hands and pulled her arms straight out in front of her. Her upper body was flat on the desk, her big breasts mashed beneath her, her chin resting on the desk surface. He held on to her hands with a strong, effortless grip. Her white ass stuck up and out over the desk.

Ching walked up behind her, put his hands on her ass cheeks, and spread them apart. He positioned his fat cock against the puckered ring of her asshole. Then, suddenly and powerfully, he thrust.

Jayne could not suppress a cry of pain as his large cock penetrated her tiny anus. Nor could she keep down the gasps that came from her as Ching continued with a series of hard thrusts, each one pushing him deeper into her narrow passage. When he could go in no further, he began to fuck her ass with strong, piston-like movements. His hands were on her hips pressing them painfully against the edge of the desk, his cock moving steadily, mercilessly in and out of her tight hole.

Jayne blocked out what was happening to her; she no longer cared. The huge cock in her ass hurt. "It might have felt good if it was in my pussy but I do not like it in my ass," she thought. It also hurt having her nipples rubbed against the hard surface of the desk. The Chinese man continued to pound her anal passage. He released her doughy white butt cheeks from his hands and started to give Jayne a spanking.

Ching loved the fact the American actress had her fat white ass bent over the desk. In addition, he was violating her American ass. He picked up the tempo of his pounding into the young girl he heard her moaning. He could not tell if it was from the pain or if the blonde liked him screwing her anal passage with his fat cock.

Ching felt good by the power he experienced fucking an American starlet over a desk and in her tiny asshole. He really was adapting quickly to living in Hollywood. He also could not help wanting to spank the blonde beauty's butt.

Her ass was so soft to the touch; it had a doughy feel. He liked the way her ass looked right now- bent over while he skewered her. He started to spank the blonde's ass, not hard but playfully. With the first slap he heard her whimper but now he knew it was a pleasure whimper. Jayne liked having her ass spanked by the Chinaman. Slap on her left cheek, slap on her right cheek, he alternated. "Ooohhh," Jayne moaned, as the oriental man found her weakness.

"I love being spanked. Ooooo," she moaned quietly. "I like that, yesss, spank me please." She breathed as the Chinaman continued spanking her ass as he continued to fuck her ass.

She was not sure about having a cock in her ass. It was the first cock that ever invaded her tiny hole. However, with the spanking at the same time she started to feel excited. Then she heard him shout, "I am cumming!" Jayne felt his fluid ejaculating inside her ass.

"No," she cried. "I am so close, please don't stop," she pleaded.

The Chinaman's large cock was pulled out of her ass all of a sudden. She heard the two men laughing. "What have I done?" Jayne thought as she started to get up from the desk. Her white breasts were all red in color from having them mashed into the desk when Ching fucked her ass. Her nipples were also sore from the rough treatment. She felt so ashamed at what was done to her, but more ashamed that her body was always submitting. Her mind said no, but her body said yes. She felt confused.

She heard a voice say, "Here, kid, here is your check." The thought of taking money right now embarrassed her and made her feel like a whore. To make it worse the look on the two men's faces made her feel cheap.

Jayne came out of her thoughts, grabbing her clothes to get dressed. "You do not have time to get dressed now. Go!" The chubby little man pointed to the door.

Jayne tried to cover her nude body the best she could while opening the door. She heard Ching nastily remark, "Want more Chinese cock call Ching!"

Jayne hoped that no one would see her trying to leave the office. She held her clothes over her naked body, but the secretary was still by her desk. She gave the blonde a smile. The secretary had seen hundreds of girl come and go over the years. She did like looking at Jayne trying to cover her bulging breasts with her shirt. "The restroom's is over there if you care to dress," said the woman.

"Oh, thank you," Jayne replied. "What is your name?" The secretary gave the blonde a blank look pointing to her name plaque right in front of her. "Connie, oh sorry, I did not see that." The secretary noticed the buxom young girl did not seem to mind standing around practically naked in front of her. She liked the cleavage the girl was showing her. Then Jayne started to head in the direction Connie indicated to the restroom.

The secretary could not help herself, "Oh, Jayne, how do you like Ching's sausage?"

Jayne froze realizing that Connie had to have listened to what had happened in the office. She walked faster to the bathroom.

Connie watched her bare ass walking away. She had to laugh out loud, remembering what Ching had stuffed in her ass earlier in the office.

The casting session took place a few weeks back. She had bought her new home with the money.

Jayne sat on her bed recalling that day with the three nasty men in the office. She'd keep telling herself to forget about it with her nice new home and career. It was just one day in her young life. Forget what happened in that office, and look at what Vicky gave me earlier today. Maybe that will take my mind of the office incident.

She was now sitting on her bed looking at the envelope that Vicky gave her at the studio. She had opened the envelope now! As she looked, the envelope contained a bunch of photos.

Jayne picked up the first picture looking at the writing on the back of the picture. The date on the photo was May first, 1958, noting African vacation. The writing on the photo said Maasai tribe.

Jayne noticed another letter on the bed. The letter said the Maasai tribe location, southern Kenya, and northern Tanzania, in east Africa.

She noticed two black men in the picture. The men were very tall, and then her eyes looked further down noticing what they were wearing.

Oh, they look like they're naked, she thought, looking more closely at what the men were wearing in the photo. The two African men had on a bright red cloth covering the front and back of their bodies. It was obvious to her that the men were naked underneath the tiny outfit. Jayne found her eyes looking at the half-nude males' bulging anatomy, covered only by the tiny red cloth.

The half-naked men in the photo mesmerized her. The sight of the black males' bulges was making her hotter by the minute. The next photo showed a different male from the side. Now she knew the men were naked underneath. She noticed part of the side of his huge black cock was visible in the photo. Jayne could not believe how big the cock looked just from the photo. Even soft it looked bigger to her than most of the men who had fucked her body lately.

Then she was surprised to see Helen standing beside a couple of men in one of the pictures. Helen was married to one of the studio big shots. The woman was probably in her early 40s with shoulder length brown hair. The next photo showed Helen again in shorts and a khaki colored blouse. A few buttons were undone on her blouse showing some cleavage.

Jayne found herself looking at the pictures of Helen. Not bad, the woman had nice legs, the woman's breasts looked somewhat big but she could not be sure from the photo. The next picture was Helen topless standing by the water. "Well, now I know the woman has big breasts," Jayne thought, looking at the older woman's exposed breasts in the photo. "Her breasts are not as big as mine are and her breasts sag a little more, but I am only 25 and she's over 40, so overall they look nice."

Jayne noticed another difference in Helen's breasts compared to her own; the older women had bigger nipples and much larger areolas. Reaching down to grab one of her own breasts, feeling the tit in her hand, checking out her tiny little nipples and compared them to the older woman's breasts in the picture.

The next picture shocked Jayne. It was Helen standing topless, but this time, a black man was in the picture with her. Turning the photo over, on the back it read, "my man-slave, Sirma".

The next photo was even more shocking to Jayne, this time the older woman was nude and the black man was cupping the mature woman's large breasts in his hands, and the contrast in the color of Helen's milky white breasts in the black man's large hand was shocking. Seeing Helen's white breasts covered by the black hands intrigued Jayne in a strange way. "Oooo, I wonder what it would feel like to have those big strong hands covering my own breasts."

As the buxom beauty was contemplating that thought, she was fondling her soft breasts with one hand. Wondering, and wishing that it were she in the picture with the tall African man and not Helen.

The photo that came next was Helen on her knees squatting down in front of the nude man. It was obvious to Jayne what the woman was doing to the black man in the picture. In the photo, the angle was from behind the kneeling woman, so you could only make out the woman's backside in the photo, although it gave a great view of Helen's heart-shaped ass.

The photo that came next caused Jayne to gasp; she finally could see the African's nude penis fully exposed. He was in the picture alone holding his massive hard cock in his hand.

"Ooh, it is so big," she gasped, staring at the photo with the man's large black cock. She was hardly able to contain her own excitement from seeing such a large organ. She also was wondering how it would feel inside her 25-year-old pussy.

His black cock was the biggest her young eyes had ever seen before. The next photo showed Helen and the male. In the photo, she was performing fellatio on the black man's large cock. Her cheeks were bulging out from having his fat cock in her mouth. "Ooohhh, so naughty," Jayne thought.

Jayne knew her pussy was getting hotter at the thought of having it filled with that fat cock. She could not help but wonder how the large cock would feel inside her pussy. "Mmm," just thinking about his fat black cock filling her pussy was making her horny. It also sent a tiny shiver down her spine.

Jayne quickly dropped the pictures on the floor beside her bed. She decided not to look at any more of Helen's naughty pictures. She needed to regain her senses, her body was craving sex, and the photos were only making it harder to control her own needs.

Jayne looked at the pictures on the floor. She could see that some of the photos were even more explicit than the photos she had already looked at. It looked liked Helen was being fucked in a variety of positions in some of the other photos that had spread out on the floor.

Then she noticed a tall brunette naked with a black man in one of the other pictures. Jayne reached down to pick up the photo. She bent over to look closer at the naked brunette girl. Jayne felt her tiny nipples graze across her bare thighs. The nude girl was tall and she had a very cute face her breasts were maybe a C- cup in size. She had a nice flair to her hips. The naked girl had a wonderful body.

Jayne recognized the girl immediately. Her name was Jennifer; the girl was the only female photographer at the studio. Although Jayne knew the young girl never received any assignments from the male bosses at the studio.

She looked at Jennifer's nude picture and noticed the girl had a nice wholesome look about her. She found a few more pictures of Jennifer, but these photos were much more explicit in nature.

One of the photos showed Jennifer lying down on a mat naked. Her breasts had someone's hands covering them. Jayne did not know whose hands had Jennifer's breasts covered, but the hands were white with small fingers. It must be a woman's hand. Another photo showed the girl again but she was standing next to a dark skinned young girl, and both were topless.

Jayne was thinking the black girl had dark chocolate covered breasts with huge areolas unlike hers. My nipples are so tiny. She reached to touch her nipples.

The dark colored girl had a flat tummy, tapering out to wide thighs; her dark pussy had a lot of hair covering it. With all that hair, it is obvious the girl has never been on a photo shoot in a bikini. She giggled, then saw another photo of Jennifer totally nude, and unlike the black girl's hairy pussy, Jennifer's pussy had a nice trim.

The two girls' contrasting skin colors-- the light skin brunette, against the other girl's very black skin-- intrigued her. The pale Jennifer seemed tiny standing next to the ebony Amazon who looked to be over 6ft tall from the photo, and was much taller than the white girl.

Jayne turned over another photo, which had Jennifer with the same black girl, but this time the white girl's face was against the black girl's breasts.

The next photo showed Jennifer's white ass sticking up, and the black girl was lying down on her back. It looked like Jennifer's face was touching the black girl's pussy.

The sight of seeing Jennifer's heart shaped white ass sticking up with her face between the black girl's legs gave Jayne a shiver. "Oooo, I cannot believe what I am seeing."

She had never thought of girls before in a sexual way but the black girl with her dark colored skin, covered in all that pussy hair was strangely exciting to her. The girl was a total opposite of me. I have dyed platinum hair with an hourglass figure. The girl was a lot taller; her breasts were smaller than mine. However, the girl was beautiful in a different way. Her chocolate skin color looked different compared to my pale white skin. The girl looked almost bald. She had her hair shaved the girl had more hair covering her pussy then on her head.

Jennifer's next photo was nude also but this time Jayne noticed the tongue of the white girl was out and she was touching the girl's black pussy.

That is enough of this for tonight. I better get some sleep and stop looking at all the naughty pictures.

Jayne turned off the light and tried to go to sleep but for the first time in her 25 years, she was not having dreams of having sex with men, but thinking about the black girl and Jennifer.

She had a restless night's sleep the whole night tossing and turning in bed. That night she did not dream about the horrible men that used her body a few weeks back in the office, or her failed marriage and all the other men who took advantage of her body and used her.

This night brought all new fantasies. She never imagined dreaming about women for the first time in her life, yet wondered what they would be like in bed.