Jayne's Sexy Skirt Ch. 02

Story Info
Jayne continues to tease her man.
2.1k words
4.31
49.7k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jayne secured first my ankles, then my wrists, to the bed frame with her satin scarves. Every now and then she would look up at me, grinning; her eyes would look from my face to the obscene bulge where her cute PVC skirt covered my erection, and back again. Clearly she was enjoying the effect that her stunningly voluptuous nude form was having upon me; once or twice she put on a little show of caressing her breasts, or smacking herself provocatively on her bottom.

"Are you comfortable, honey?" she asked, once she'd finished tying me. I was spread on the bed, arms and legs spread wide; Jayne had made my restraints tight enough to keep me in position but the scarves were still comfortable where they wrapped around my ankles and wrists.

"Yes, dear," I whispered. Jayne knelt by the bed and leaned over me, her face close to mine, only just too far away to kiss. God, I wanted to kiss her; I was aching for her, my cock almost agonisingly hard. I was straining my neck trying to reach her beautifully soft lips.

"Is there something you'd like?" she asked, smiling at me, clearly amused at my longing for her.

Without waiting for an answer, her hand gently grasped my erection through the soft fabric of the skirt. I shuddered with surprise and pleasure, and breathed in sharply.

"Oh, is THIS what you want?" Jayne said softly, her voice slightly mocking. Her hand slightly squeezed me, then released, then squeezed again; her eyes were now locked on mine, watching the mixed expression of agony and delight on my face.

"Oh Jayne... please... please..." I moaned, bucking my hips, trying to fuck her hand through the skirt.

Jayne giggled and let go of my cock.

"Now, now, did I say you could do that?"

She stood up, climbed onto the bed and straddled me, positioning herself so that her bottom was JUST out of reach of my cock. She sat upright giving me the most incredible view of her pretty face, her luscious D-cup breasts, her soft, pale-skinned tummy. Jayne reached behind her and found my cock again, this time just delicately touching the hard end through the pretty PVC skirt with her fingertips.

"I bet you want to be inside me, don't you?" Jayne whispered to me, as she tickled and tantalised my aching hard-on.

"I bet you want me to pull that lovely skirt up and slide my wet, hot pussy all the way down this gorgeous" - she gripped my cock again - "hard" - she slowly wanked it, through the fabric, up and down just once - "cock!" - Jayne suddenly began to wank me vigorously, gripping my throbbing penis tightly and stroking rapidly.

I moaned, I gasped, I bucked and writhed with utter pleasure. I thrust hard against the strokes of her hand, adoring the exquisite sensation, longing for orgasm.

"Yes, Jayne, yes! Please, I need to be inside you, please!"

"And I bet you'd just LOVE to cum inside me, wouldn't you, honey?" she continued, in that wonderful, soft, seductive voice. "Just imagine how good it would feel to fill my lovely tight pussy with your hot seed..."

As suddenly as she had started, Jayne stopped. She let go of my cock, leaned forward and gave me a passionate but all-too-brief kiss, adjusting her bottom slightly so that I could j-u-s-t feel it against my cock. It was agonising; I was desperate to cum but there was no way that I could.

"Well, that's too bad, I'm going shopping, remember?" she grinned at me. "I can't very well go walking around the shops with all your cum dribbling out through my knickers and down my legs, can I?"

Jayne was fully aware of the effect that her words would have on me; dirty talk was one of her favourite ways of getting me in the mood for sex, and the combination of her candid words and loving kisses has never failed to excite me.

"Besides, I have to get a move on, Rachel will be here in twenty minutes and I'm not even dressed!"

With that, Jayne thrust her fabulous bottom into my crotch just once and climbed off me. I was lost for words; half-crazy with horniness, tied to the bed, my wife's tarty little skirt barely covering my almost painfully erect cock. Jayne took a pair of black cotton panties and a black lace-trimmed bra from the drawer, and put them on, stroking her bottom, her legs, her breasts and her pussy as she dressed, knowing full well that this would delight and frustrate her helpless husband in equal measure. She turned to face me, smiling at me again, looking me in the eye, and slipped one hand into her knickers. She giggled again as I moaned softly and tried, vainly, to thrust my cock against the pretty PVC skirt that was draped over it. I could see the bulge in the fabric of her panties moving, where her fingers were caressing her lovely pussy. Jayne closed her eyes and groaned softly; in my hopelessly aroused state, it was almost torture to see my gorgeous wife pleasuring herself. But this wasn't all; after a moment or two Jayne slid her hand back out of her panties, walked to the side of the bed, and placed two wet, slippery fingers on my lips.

The scent and the taste of her love juices was just incredible! I lapped greedily at her fingers; Jayne slipped them into my mouth, letting me lick and suck her sweet, slightly salty secretions from them.

"Are you having fun, sweetheart?" Jayne said, as she took her fingers away.

"Ooooh, yesss," I gasped. "Oh, god, YES. You're such a sexy little tease, darling!"

"Am I really? Is all this teasing turning you on?" Jayne was looking at the bulge under my skirt with an expression of amusement.

"Yessss," I breathed. "You're turning me on so much, Jayne. I want you so badly!"

She reached toward my cock, stopping just short, moving her had around it without actually touching. Suddenly, she grasped it tightly and once again wanked me hard through the skirt, while whispering to me: "I KNOW how badly you want me, honey. I can see it, I can feel it, but I'm still going to make... you..." - she suddenly took her hand away; I groaned in disappointment and frustration - "wait!"

Jayne stood upright, grinning at me, picked up her bottle of conditioner, and left the bedroom.

This was agonising; I was as turned on as I had ever been in my life, my cock throbbing under the skirt, but my limbs were tied to the bed and I couldn't do anything to satiate my burning desire for orgasm. Moving my hips meant that the skirt moved slightly on the end of my penis, but the effect wasn't even close to enough to bring me to orgasm; in fact, all I was doing was prolonging my own teasing! Reluctantly - after all, it did feel good - I stopped trying to pleasure myself against the fabric, and lay still, listening intently for any sign of my gorgeous wife returning, hoping that her friend might be late and that Jayne might decide to pass the time with sex.

Jayne had gone back into the bathroom to finish her shower, although the water only ran for a few minutes. I heard the catch on the bathroom cabinet click shut; she must be applying her makeup in the mirror, or brushing her lustrous long hair. Occasionally I heard the sound of something being placed on the shelf; then the toilet flushed, a tap ran, the door opened, and I listened to Jayne's footsteps as she walked along the landing and - disappointingly - into the spare bedroom. The buzz of her hairdryer started, and ran for several minutes. I had an image in my head of my wife's stunning, curvaceous, naked form as she tossed her hair about like the models in numerous shampoo adverts.

The hairdryer stopped. Jane's footsteps on the landing again, and this time she returned to the bedroom, back in her bra and knickers.

"How are you doing, dear?" she asked, as she took some clothes out of the wardrobe.

"Well, I haven't escaped yet!" I joked. Jayne laughed, as she slipped an attractively tight-fitting black T-shirt on. She pulled a pair of blue jeans up her legs and over her deliciously plump bottom, pausing to look at her bottom in the tight-fitting denim before zipping the jeans up. My erection, which had begun to subside, rose once again under my skirt.

"Do I look OK?" she asked.

"Stunning, as always." I replied.

Jayne giggled. "Thankyou, honey! So do you!"

She bent down and gave me a quick kiss, then disappeared through the door again and down the stairs.

The radio in the kitchen came on; I heard running water then the click of the kettle switch. A minute or so passed, then the fridge opened, then came the rattle of a teaspoon in a cup. I stared at the ceiling and thought of an enjoyable recent occasion where Jayne and I had returned from a party, my wife dressed in a pretty little red satin cocktail dress and matching red stilletos. She had opened the fridge, bent down to pick up something from the bottom shelf, noticed me ogling her bottom (which was barely covered by the sexy little flared skirt of the dress), and had wiggled her delightful rear at me and playfully slapped herself on the bottom. Within moments her knickers were around her ankles and my hard cock was buried deep inside her pussy...

The doorbell interrupted my daydreaming; Jayne's friend Rachel must have arrived. A moment later I heard the door open and the two girls exchanging greetings. Their excited chatter drifted up the stairs; they were going to go to this shop, and that one, and here for lunch, and so-and-so bought a lovely dress in Dorothy Perkins last week but she hasn't got the figure for it!

I heard footsteps in the hall again; were they heading out? No, someone was heading upstairs. Actually, both of them were; I could hear Jayne telling Rachel about a coat that she'd seen on some website or other and that she had a discount voucher to print off. So that meant they were heading to the spare room where the computer lived. Fortunately, while not completely shut, the bedroom door was only open slightly and so at least my scantily-dressed, tied-up body wouldn't be visible from the landing.

I heard the computer start up, the sound of the cooling fans, the little startup jingle playing. The girls were chattering away again - clothes, shops, gossip - and after a minute or two I heard the printer begin to whirr and click.

The girls' voices became hushed; presumably one of them had some particularly juicy piece of gossip that warranted a little drama? And then my eyes widened: I heard Jayne mention my name. Their conversation was only just distinguishable over the sound of the Epson clattering away,

"...I came back from the shower and found him wearing my skirt in bed!"

"What? You mean... was he...?"

"Well what else would he be doing?"

They both giggled.

"So what did you do?" Rachel said.

"Well," said Jayne, "I was more than a little shocked! But I tell you something, he didn't look half bad!"

More giggling. I felt my face turning bright red; while dimly aware that women shared more personal secrets than men, I hadn't imagined that Jayne would tell anyone - not even her closest friend - about this morning!

She continued: "And it was so obvious he'd been wanking," - giggles - "he was hard as a rock!"

Oh, Christ on a bicycle, I'd never be able to look Rachel in the eye again! I certainly wasn't "hard as a rock" now; embarassment had shattered my arousal.

Their voices had dropped to whispers now; I couldn't make out more than the occasional word and frequent bouts of giggling. Then:

"You mean he's still there? Still in your skirt?"

Ground, open up and swallow me now.

"Well, unless it turns out he's some relation of Houdini's, then yes!"

Ha, ha. At this point I'd have given a years' wages for a decent pair of scissors.

And then came the killer blow to my dignity. No words, just more laughing, then footsteps, then the creak of the bedroom door.

Oh, NO...