Jay's Sex Club Adventures Ch. 15

Story Info
Jay and Kendra have some fun.
5.3k words
4.71
46k
53
9

Part 15 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following weekend, Holly and I intended to stick to our plans and head out to The Raven so we could meet up with all of our friends, and have a good time. All of this had been planned to take place on Friday night, as we both had Saturday off and would be more than capable of recovering from our hangovers by the next day. That Friday however, I would have to go into work before we could have any fun.

That morning I got up and showered, then went to work. For the entire day, all I could think about was going to The Raven with Holly. Rob and Annie were not going to be there unfortunately, since they were headed out of the city for the weekend to visit a few of Annie's relatives. At least we would be able to see Jen, Claudia and all of our other friends... including, more than likely, Kendra, who I knew was probably going to be very happy to see me there tonight.

As three o'clock rolled around, I hurried to finish up the last few things that I had to do before I could clock out. Being a janitor at a Supermarket was an easy job, especially working day shift, because if there was anything left undone the following shift could take care of it an hour after you left. The only thing the store really needed you to make sure had been done before you clocked out, was the trash.

So I grabbed my can and made my rounds, emptying the trash containers, and then heading down to the dumpster to toss everything into the chute. When I was finished, I quickly grabbed my stuff, making my way to the front of the store and clocking out for the weekend.

I rushed home, walking into the apartment by about 3:30, to find that Holly was not back from her own job just yet. I realized that perhaps I had been in a little too much of a rush. Holly would not be home until 5:00, and we weren't even planning on leaving for the club until about 7:30. I still had plenty of time to relax. So I opted to grab something to eat and take a quick nap.

When Holly finally did get home, I didn't even hear her open the front door before opening my bedroom door. She walked into my room and sat down on the edge of the mattress, leaning in close and waking me with a kiss on the lips.

"Hey," I said, sleepily, smiling up at her.

"Hey yourself. Did you eat dinner?"

"Yeah, I warmed up some leftovers from last night. There's still some in the fridge if you're hungry."

"I am very hungry," she laughed, "I'm going to eat, and take a shower. We can get going after that, sound good?"

"Works for me."

I followed Holly out of my bedroom, and told her to just go get in the shower and that I would heat up the food for her. I watched from the kitchen as she stripped in the middle of the living room... obviously trying to tease me, I was sure. Then my eyes followed her bare ass down the hall to the bathroom, her cock swinging back and forth between her legs as she walked.

I was feeling horny already, though I did not necessarily know if I would be having any sexual fun with Holly tonight. I would definitely be having some fun with someone though.

I pulled out the container of leftover Macaroni and Cheese and set some up on a plate, putting it into the microwave and heating it up, as I made my way over to the fridge again and grabbed a beer. When the food finished heating up, I decided to leave it in the microwave where it would stay warm until Holly got out of the shower. I walked out onto the balcony, sat down on one of the chairs and lit up a cigarette, then after taking a long drag, I leaned back and began sipping my bottle of beer.

Before too long, Holly was finished with her shower, dressed in a pair of tight jeans that showed off her ass perfectly, and a shirt that gave a nice view of her cleavage. Her hair, which Annie had helped her dye red the previous Sunday, looked pretty good and I could tell she was excited to be heading out for the night. It had been way too long, and we both knew it.

"Ready to go?" she asked, setting her empty dinner plate in the sink and washing her hands.

"Whenever you are," I replied.

"Good, let's go then."

She dried her hands, grabbed her coat, and out the door we went. Since we were both going to be drinking tonight we decided to take the bus to the club. Neither of us were going to be in any condition to drive by the time we were done at The Raven.

We got there at around 7:45, to find the place totally packed already, despite the fact that it was still relatively early. But it was a Friday night, so actually that was no surprise to either of us to be honest. Outside the door, we already saw a few people we recognized, Jen being one of them, and she was thrilled to see Holly. She rushed over as the two exchanged hugs, both of them talking loudly. It seemed like Jen was already pretty drunk from the looks of it as well.

"And Jay... look at you," she said noticing me, "I'm so happy to see both of you here... it's been way too long."

"You have him to thank for that," Holly laughed, glancing at me.

"If it weren't for Jay, I'd still be shut up in our apartment, drowning in my sorrows."

"I guess we both have Rob to thank for that," I said, reminding her that it was he who had drug me out of our apartment in the first place.

She laughed and gave me a peck on the lips, as we both made our way into the club with Jen leading the way, excitedly.

Inside, the music was pumping, people were dancing, grinding up against each other and lap dances were in full gear. Jen led us to the bar and bought us both a drink, and we all sat down and started talking, catching up on lost time. Jen complimented Holly on her new red hair, and they started going on about fashion and such. I sat there drinking a Jack and Coke listening to the two of them talk, I was happy to be here, and happy to see Holly having a good time too.

Across the dance floor, I noticed Claudia. I stood up, finished the last of my Jack and Coke and leaned in to whisper in Holly's ear.

"I'll be over with Claudia," I said pointing across the room.

"Okay," she replied happily, "I'll come over in a few minutes to say hi too."

I started walking towards her, pushing my way through the crowd of people in my way until we were standing face to face.

"Hey you, it's great to see ya again," she said giving me a hug.

"Yeah, it's nice to see you too. What have you been up to?"

"Actually I've been coming here a lot lately. But it just hasn't been as much fun without you Jay," she laughed. I gave her another hug and we continued talking.

I would have loved to take Claudia downstairs into one of the rooms in the basement, but decided against it since it was still pretty early in the night. Not to mention, as happy as she was to see me here, it looked as if she had already set her eyes on someone for this Friday night. We talked a little while longer though, and as she promised, Holly joined us to say hello to her as well. Then she wandered off with a guy she seemed to be interested in, while Holly walked off to the bathroom.

I hung out with Jen for a few minutes, until she walked outside for a smoke break. While I waited for one or the other to come back, I ordered myself a shot of Jack, and then another, and then a third!

Maybe it was just the atmosphere, I don't really know, but I was definitely in the perfect mood to drink tonight. I was on my 4th shot of Jack when I felt a hand on my shoulder, and turned around to find myself looking up at Kendra's smiling face.

"I was hoping I might find you here tonight," she laughed.

"Oh yeah? Well, here I am," I said, standing up and hugging her.

She took a seat beside me and I ordered her a drink, taking my shot of Jack and then leaning back to relax for a moment.

"So, how are things with Holly, did you manage to get her out of her own exile?"

"She's doing good," I replied, "She's here tonight too actually, but I haven't seen her in a few minutes. I'm sure she'll be back over here shortly."

"The night is young Jay, I'll have plenty of time to say hello to Holly. But tell me... do you think she would mind if you and I went downstairs to the basement for a little bit of fun?"

I laughed, shrugging my shoulders and shaking my head. "I don't think she would, I know I definitely wouldn't mind."

Kendra stood up, took my hand, and pulled me off the barstool. She turned, and started walking across the floor pulling me behind her as we made our way towards the stairs that led down to the basement. We weren't even there yet, and already I was getting turned on just thinking of what Kendra had in store for me.

A combination of the alcohol, and the fact that it had been a while since the last time I had any serious fun with her, had me turned on and looking forward to the experience. Down the stairs we rushed, and picked the first room on the right, stepping inside and quickly shutting the door behind us. Kendra locked it, and turned around to face me. She wrapped her arms around me, and crushed her lips against mine, her tongue slipping into my mouth in a hot kiss.

I stumbled backwards, and she broke the kiss, shoving me onto the mattress and climbing onto it with me. I could tell she too was slightly intoxicated, although neither one of us were really too drunk to comprehend what we were doing at the moment. Crawling on her knees across the soft bed, she pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it to the floor revealing her perfect breasts.

I removed my own shirt as well, and she pushed me down onto my back, kissing my lips, and then sucking and biting at my neck. Her lips trailed down my chest, teasing my nipples as she took my hand and led it to her crotch so I could feel her throbbing member. I started stroking, as we continued making out, until I could just no longer wait.

So, I slid out from underneath of her and pushed her into the position I had been in moments before, lying on her back, and slid down slightly so my face was right in front of her cock.

"Mmhm, such an eager boy Jay, you little cock sucker."

I wasn't wasting any more time. I swallowed her whole, my head bobbing up and down, licking and sucking at her massive tool. I slipped her all the way to the back of my throat, and she groaned, lifting her ass up off of the mattress and running her hands through my hair. I moved from sucking her cock, to licking and sucking her balls, and then back up to the tip, teasing it with my tongue before taking her back into my mouth once again.

"Oh damn," she muttered, "Keep that up, and your gonna make me cum baby... I think that's enough of that for now."

I stopped, reluctantly, releasing her massive cock from my mouth and moving back up to give her a kiss on the lips.

"Turn around and let me see that ass."

I turned around, still on my hands and knees, and aimed my ass right at her so she could get a good view. Kendra shifted, sitting up on her knees behind me and I felt her spread my cheeks. I heard her moan, as she stroked her cock slowly, while taking in the sight of my hole. She slapped my ass and I jumped in surprise, causing her to laugh. She spread my cheeks once again, and I felt her hot breath on my hole, followed by her wet, hot tongue licking up and down my crack.

"Oh, shit," I sighed.

She pushed her tongue into my ass, licking inside and out, lubing me up with her saliva. After a few moments of that, she backed her face away and I felt the tip of her index finger pressing into me. I gasped as she shoved it all the way in, up to the knuckle, and started rubbing my prostate gland. My cock was hard as a rock within seconds, and she reached down to grip it and start stroking as she continued fucking my ass with her finger.

Then came a second finger, spreading my hole a little wider and applying extra pressure to my G-spot earning another groan of satisfaction from me.

"Mmmm, Jay... I'm gonna have some real fun with that sexy ass of yours baby. God, you have no idea how much I have missed this, and you."

"I think I have some idea," I laughed, "Honestly, I've been looking forward to tonight as much as you probably have."

"You know, hearing that makes this even more fun to me."

She pulled her fingers out of my ass, and then pushed them back in, this time adding a third to the mix and spreading me nice and good. She leaned over to the table next to the bed, while keeping her fingers deep inside of me, and grabbed a bottle of lube sitting on the table.

Applying plenty of lube to her cock, she started stroking, rubbing it in and getting herself nice and slippery. She once again removed her fingers from my hole, and poured an additional squirt of the lubricant all over my ass crack, smearing it in nice and good.

Once she had prepped us both well enough, Kendra shifted slightly behind me and I felt her big hands on my hips. Another slap to the ass, and I felt the tip of her massive cock pressing against my hole. For the first time, I began to feel nervous, it had been a while since the last time I had taken Kendra's cock.

I was looking forward to it though, and my own aching erection was proof enough that I wanted this. Kendra pushed forward, the head of her shaft slowly entering me, and I tensed up just slightly as I felt her pushing inside. I bit my lip, grunting in minor discomfort, as she inched her way in, until she had about half of her member inside. She halted, giving me a few moments to adjust, before pushing the remainder of herself into me.

I groaned as she slammed her hips up against me, shoving her cock all the way up to the hilt into my ass. I dug my nails into the sheets as I felt so full. It had been a while since I'd felt something this good. Sensing that I was okay, Kendra proceeded to start fucking me, pulling her cock halfway out and then slamming it all the way back into me again. In and out she went, and it only took a few moments for me to start showing my enjoyment.

I started moaning, and then grunting every time she would thrust back into me, balls deep.

Kendra held on tight to my hips, plowing me, making me her bitch once again. My sounds of pleasure were getting louder and louder and soon her own voice joined in with me.

"Do you like that Jay," she whispered. "Do you?"

"Y-Yes," I groaned.

"Yeah? You like my big cock in your white ass?"

"Oh f-fuck!"

"So do I," she said in a more aggressive voice, "Take it!"

The bed was creaking underneath of us, with the headboard banging up against the wall, and I almost couldn't help but chuckle at how into it Kendra seemed to be getting. I felt her pull out momentarily, and she flipped me over onto my back, lifting my legs up as high as they would go and slamming right back into me. She had done it with such speed and skill, I barely even realized that I had gone from being on my hands and knees to my back, until she was back inside of me again.

I was starting to sweat now, my heart was beating heavier and I could sense the early warning signs of my first orgasm of the night. Kendra must have also felt it, because she picked up the pace, fucking my ass harder now and pushing me closer to what I wanted. I felt my body begin to shake, this one wasn't going to be very powerful, but it would probably feel good either way.

I cried out in pleasure, a light trembling flowing through me, as my ass clenched around her cock. She groaned, slowing down so as not to push herself over the edge just yet, and simply let me ride out my own orgasm. Once it passed, she picked up the pace again, trying to push me towards my second wave.

I reached down to stroke my cock, but Kendra slapped my hand away.

"I didn't say you could touch yourself boy,"

"S-Sorry,"

"Sorry what?"

"Sorry Mistress!"

"Good boy," she said smiling, and breathless, she leaned down to kiss me on the lips.

Her being so demanding seemed to turn me on even more, and I could feel the second wave starting to build up in the pit of my stomach. This one came on faster, and definitely a bit stronger than the first, as my body started shaking once again.

I cried out again, this time louder, and after a few moments I realized that it did not seem to be ending just yet. I had hit the point of orgasm, but I wasn't coming back down. Kendra started ramming my ass harder and faster now, and I found myself surfing the waves of one of my most intense orgasms ever.

I shook underneath of her, moaning like a little bitch, as my ass milked her giant cock. Finally, Kendra cried out as she buried herself balls deep inside of me and exploded. I felt her cock throbbing, as it spewed cum and filled me to the brink.

She finished her own orgasm, and pulled out of me, as I rolled over onto my side and groaned. I started to come back down now, but my dick was still hard as a rock and leaking pre-cum. I could also feel Kendra's load leaking out of my asshole, which was a strange yet familiar sensation and one that turned me on even more.

"Turn over," she instructed.

I obeyed, rolling back over onto my back and she grabbed both of my hands and pulled me up into a sitting position. She laid down on her back and pulled me into her lap, her dick still hard as a rock and standing at full attention. I lowered myself down onto her, groaning as I felt her slip back into my ass again.

I leaned back, placing both hands behind me on the mattress and started to ride her cock, bouncing up and down on top of her. This time, Kendra wanted to see me cum; she grabbed my cock and started pumping, her hand moving up and down the length with the perfect grip. I drove my ass down over her dick harder and faster, and she seemed to love it just as much as I did.

She let go of my dick and grabbed my hips, lifting her ass up off of the bed and started thrusting up into me as hard as she could. She was bouncing me high up off of her and every time I came back down onto her cock, it made a loud slapping sound from our flesh slapping back together again.

"You can cum for me now boy," she said in a sexy voice.

That was all I needed to hear. I grabbed my cock and started furiously stroking, my hand gliding up and down the length, moaning as I continued to fuck myself with her dick. She kept her hands trained on my hips, as I started shaking once again and she watched with lust as my cock erupted, spewing my cum all over her tits and her stomach.

I rode my orgasm like a wave, just as I had done a few minutes earlier, and I must have come more than I had ever came in my life. It was an amazing feeling. At that point, Kendra pushed me off of her cock and onto my back and planted herself on my chest, with her throbbing member right in my face.

"Open your mouth bitch,"

I obeyed, my mouth wide open, and she exploded, shooting a second load of cum all over my face and all over my tongue. I waited until she had stopped, and then started licking the tip of her shaft, cleaning it with my tongue and swallowing her load.

"Oh yeah, that's right baby; clean my dick. You made another mess too though," she said.

She backed away so that her cock slipped out of my mouth and leaned down so her tits were within my sight. Her tits, which were covered with my own cum from the orgasm I had endured moments before she hit her own.

"Clean me up baby,"

I started licking her tits, tasting my own cum, licking and sucking at her nipples until she was free of my load. At that point, she leaned in close and kissed my lips, her tongue sliding into my mouth and both of us moaning together. When it was done, Kendra collapsed beside me and we both just stayed there for a few moments staring up at the ceiling above us.

"Why don't you come home with me tonight Jay."

"Really?"

"Mmhm... we just had a lot of fun, and I can think of how much more fun we could have if we spent the night together. What do you think?"

I thought about it for a few seconds, and nodded my head.

12