Jay's Sex Club Adventures Ch. 23

Story Info
Lisa gains Jay and Holly's trust again.
7.9k words
4.73
17k
27
3

Part 23 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lisa...what are you doing here?"

I couldn't believe my eyes. It had been such a long time, I had honestly almost forgotten all about her. I never expected to ever see her again, and I don't think anyone else expected it either. Despite what we all expected, she was standing right in front of me and she looked exactly the same as she had before.

"I just got back in town today," she said, with that same big smile that I remembered. "I'm only here to visit but, I'll be around for a couple of days."

"Visit?"

Was she serious? Who did she think, she could visit? Everyone was pissed at her. Not because she left but, because of the WAY that she left. We all knew she was moving away and that wasn't the problem at all. The problem was, she had just taken off one day and hadn't said a word to anyone about it...no goodbyes, no nothing, just that stupid fucking note that she left for me and Holly.

Then there were the feelings that I use to have for her...

In the beginning of my days at The Raven, it had been me, Holly and Lisa together. All three of us had spent a lot of time fooling around together and it had been a lot of fun, to. Over time though, I started developing romantic feelings for Lisa. When I told her how I felt, she turned me down; it was what it was.

Then the way she hurt Holly; those girls had been like sisters and Holly felt rather betrayed, when Lisa just left without a word.

"Jay...Jay, are you alright?"

I snapped out of my deep train of thought and looked back up at Lisa...I had spaced out completely, for a few moments there. "I'm fine," I replied, in a low voice.

"I just..."

"What the fuck are you doing here!?"

We were both startled by the angry voice, coming from behind me. I turned around and there was Holly, glaring directly at Lisa with shock and anger burning in her eyes; shit, I thought to myself. This is not going to end well.

"Why would you even THINK about coming back here, after the way you took off and left us behind?"

"Holly...w-what are you talking about?"

"You just left without saying a fucking word, Lisa! We're supposed to be friends and you couldn't even say goodbye? And what you did to Jay? You knew he was in love with you and you didn't have the balls, to tell him to his face that you-"

"Holly!"

My fiance snapped out of her outburst and turned her attention towards me, startled by my sharp voice. I understood where she was coming from...I knew why she was so pissed at Lisa. Hell, when I first spotted her, it took everything I had not to start screaming myself.

"Relax," I said, putting my hands on both of her shoulders. "She told us she would be back; remember?"

A tear ran down Holly's left cheek and I wiped it away. She turned back towards Lisa, who still looked completely shocked by Holly's outburst. "I don't care," she continued.

"After everything we went through together...all you could do was leave a stupid note? Some fucking friend."

With that, Holly turned on her heels and forced her way through the crowd, making her way towards the clubs exit. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair, trying to wrap my head around everything that had just happened. I looked back up at Lisa...she stood in the same place, completely unmoved. I guess she was still trying to get over the shock.

She looked over at me and wiped a tear of her own, away.

"Is...that what you guys have been thinking of me, all this time?"

I shrugged and looked away for a moment.

"I was so afraid you would both hate me for the way I took off...I know it was wrong. I just didn't...I don't know what I was thinking."

"You don't get it," I said, finally breaking my silence.

"It's not just the fact that you left, or the way that you left...you never even called or wrote to us either. You left it in such a way, where you wanted to come home and know that we were still your friends, but you never even kept in touch while you were gone. So what, just because you move away, we can't communicate?"

Lisa looked ashamed and I could feel my own anger starting to build now. I wasn't going to rip into her, or chew her out. Even when Holly had snapped on her, that was the last thing on my own mind; my own outburst, had come from nowhere really.

"It's alright though," I carried on. "We got by just fine."

Now it was my turn, to walk away from the situation. I had to find Holly and make sure was okay, and I didn't want to keep talking with Lisa anyway. I had made my point...Holly had made her own point, as well.

I pushed through the crowd and out the front door of the club, into the cool, rainy night. I looked up and down both ends of the street, trying to spot Holly; I didn't see her anywhere. I was starting to get concerned, when I finally spotted her...standing down by the entrance to the alley, that led to a parking lot behind the club. She was leaning against the wall and smoking a cigarette, when I walked over to her.

"You alright?"

"No," she choked, taking a drag of her cigarette.

"Who the fuck does she think she is? Goes away for all this fucking time, doesn't even say goodbye...doesn't even try to keep in touch with her so called friends. Then she thinks she can just come back and everything goes back, to the way it use to be?"

"Listen...we shouldn't let this get us all bent out of shape, okay? We've come along way since she left..."

"Are you really over her, though?"

That question took me by surprise; why would she even think like that? Of course I was over Lisa, I had barely even thought about her, in the last couple of years. Sure, it had hurt like hell, the way that she left and the fact that she didn't keep in touch. It hurt that she didn't have the guts, to tell me to my face that she did not love me the way I loved her. None of that mattered anymore though...I had moved on from all of that.

"Holly..."

I stepped forward and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close and kissing her on the cheek.

"I don't feel like that, about her anymore...I promise you. She broke my heart but, I've moved on. The person I'm in love with now, is right here in front of me and I don't need, or want anyone else."

I heard her sobbing, as I held her in my arms. A gentle kiss on the lips and I wiped her tears away, smiling at her, trying to reassure her that everything would be okay. She finished her cigarette and we decided to just head home; the night had been nearly ruined by our run-in with Lisa. We could have stayed and gotten past it but, neither of us wanted to see Lisa again.

When we got home, Holly went directly to the kitchen and retrieved a bottle of vodka from one of the cabinets. I sighed as she opened the bottle, taking a big swig and cringing as she set it down on the table.

"Do you really need that?" I asked concerned. "You're already drunk as it is, babe."

"Not drunk enough," she slurred and then giggled, flopping down on the couch beside me with her bottle in hand.

"I'm sorry I doubted you," she slurred.

"I just...couldn't stop thinking all kinds of crazy shit, when we ran into that bitch. It really fucked me up for a minute there."

I smiled and pulled Holly closer to me on the couch, kissing her on the lips. I ignored the strong taste of vodka and slipped my tongue into her mouth. She responded happily, moving onto my lap and draping her arms around my neck. "You're all I want," I said, repeating what I had told her earlier. "I love you..."

"Yeah? Show me how much you love me, baby..."

I took the bottle of vodka from her and set it on the coffee table, before flipping her over onto her back, on the couch. Holly giggled, as I started kissing her neck and slid my hand up under her skirt. My fingers found her cock, which was already hard and standing at full attention. I started gently stroking and kissing her on the lips still.

Holly pushed me away momentarily and I watched, as she slipped out of her skirt and tossed it to the floor. Her panties came off next and now I was staring directly at her cock, in it's full glory. Licking my lips, I leaned in and started sucking. I took the plunge right off the bat, swallowing her whole and deep throating her. Holly sighed, throwing her hands up in the air for a moment and bringing them down, running them through her hair.

She moved one hand down and over my head, forcing my mouth down further over her cock.

I worked her cock with my mouth, moving my head up and down, slowly at first and gradually increasing the pace. She forced my head down at one point and held it there, until I gagged and spit started running down my chin and over her balls. Holly moaned, releasing my head and allowing me to pull back some; but not all the way.

I pulled back until only the head was in my mouth, swirling my tongue around it in a teasing manner for a few seconds. Then I plunged right back down, swallowing her whole once again. Holly gasped, arching her back as I swallowed her entire length again, cradling her balls.

"Fuck...J-Jay..."

Then my hand traveled to her ass and one finger slipped between her cheeks, carefully sliding into her tight little hole.

Once again, Holly gasped. I pushed my finger deeper and deeper into her hole, until I was up to my knuckle and then started sliding it in and out. I continued sucking on her cock at the same time, deep throating and savoring the taste. The combination of my finger in her ass and mouth around her cock, had Holly at my mercy. She was panting, sweating and moaning so fucking loud...it was a major turn on for me.

I loved hearing her moan, I loved all the little sounds that she made, when I would pleasure her.

"Jay...I'm gonna cum," she groaned.

I pulled back, releasing her cock from my mouth and laughed at the disappointed look on

Holly's face. "Why did you stop?"

"Because, I don't want you to cum just yet..."

"Oh you bastard," she laughed. "What do you have in mind?"

I sat back some, reaching my hand down the front of my shorts and stroking my own erection. Holly grinned and watched, as I pulled my cock from my shorts and revealed how hard I was. My hand gently moved up and down the length of my shaft, a tiny bead of pre-cum forming at the tip of my member.

"Let me taste, that beautiful dick!" Holly said, with lust in her eyes.

I laid back and she pushed herself forward, her head landing right in my lap and wrapped her lips around my cock.

"Fuuuck," I moaned, as she immediately started to deep throat.

I let it carry on like that for a few moments, before encouraging her to turn around and let me see her ass. She did as I requested but continued sucking my cock, moving into 69 so that I could see her ass and she wouldn't have to stop.

"God, you're so fucking sexy," I moaned.

I reached out and wrapped my fingers around her penis again, stroking it and teasing the head with my tongue. I ran my tongue over her balls and over the spot between her balls and ass, before plunging it right between her cheeks. Holly sighed, digging her nails into the side of the couch and humming against my throbbing member. Then I carefully slid out from underneath of her, pushing her forward and smacking her ass. I took hold of my cock and pressed the tip to her rosebud, gently probing and teasing her for a few seconds.

"Just fuck me already," she yelled, still slurring a bit.

I pushed forward and the head of my cock sunk right into her hole, earning a long, drawn out moan from Holly.

My hands went right for her hips and I pulled back halfway, then slammed forward again. I started pounding away, long and hard strokes, our bodies smacking together and Holly moaning her head off underneath of me. Her own cock flopped around uselessly between her legs, as I fucked her as hard as I could. We kept it up in doggy style for a bit, before I pulled back and Holly shoved me backwards onto the couch.

She swung one leg over me and lowered herself down onto my cock, moaning as I slipped back into her once again. Then she was riding me, bouncing up and down in my lap and crying out in pleasure. I reached forward and started stroking her cock, pre-cum leaking out and running down my fingers as I did.

"Jay...I can't...hold back anymore!"

"Cum for me baby," I said, trying to hold back my own orgasm until the right moment.

"Cum for me!"

"Oh god!"

Holly cried out, coming down hard on my cock and slammed her eyes shut. Her body started shaking and I felt her asshole clenching around my cock, throwing me over the edge. I couldn't hold myself back but it was okay, as she started cumming at exactly the same time; that's what I wanted.

Her cock twitched and sprayed an enormous load of cum high up into the air, coming back down and splashing across my chest. At the same time, my own cock was pulsating deep inside of Holly's ass, her walls clamping down tightly around me and milking my cock until I had emptied my balls completely.

Holly collapsed on top of me, my cock still buried in her ass, and I held her close as we both struggled to catch our breath. "So," I said, after a few moments.

"That prove my point?"

"I think so," Holly replied, still breathless. "You really do love me, don't you?"

I laughed, kissing her on the neck and she giggled. Holly pushed herself up, my cock still lodged in her ass and started gently humping me for a few moments. "How do you feel, about going one more round babe?"

"I'd love to," I laughed. "I'm exhausted though."

Holly pouted, then laughed a little and sighed. "Me too," she admitted.

"There's always tomorrow morning, right?"

"You know it babe."

Holly lifted herself up off of my cock, my cum immediately leaking out of her gaping hole and helped me sit up.

I gave her a smack on the ass and she squealed, as I swept her up into my arms and carried her up the stairs, to our bedroom. We played around with each other for a few minutes, before eventually getting in bed together and we were fast asleep in no time.

"You seriously ran into Lisa!?"

Rob's voice was filled with about as much shock, as Holly and I had both felt the night before. I had decided to give him a call the next morning and tell him what happened, since he and Annie hadn't been at the club that night.

"I seriously ran into Lisa, last night...who would have thought, right?"

"No shit," Rob laughed. "So...what did she have to say for herself? Anything good?"

"Of course not," I replied, with a snort.

"The whole thing was a fucking mess. Holly saw her and got all pissed off; she was drunk and that didn't help. We ended up leaving early and I had to calm her down, since she was so upset. Honestly, I ripped into Lisa a bit and let her know...after Holly did of course."

"You've got one feisty girl on your hands, Jay."

"You're not kidding. I just hope we don't see that bitch again, any time soon."

"Did she apologize?"

"Yeah but, so what? Dude she fucking left and didn't say goodbye and never even wrote or called us. She really fucking hurt us..."

There was a moment of silence and then Rob spoke up.

"Are you sure, it's not just you who got hurt?"

"Fuck you dude."

"Whoa, whoa relax man...I'm sorry, I didn't mean-"

"It's not like that," I snapped.

"I'm over that shit. Yeah it hurt but, not as much as what Holly went through. Lisa and her were best friends; they were together all the time. I'm mostly pissed because of what she put Holly through."

"That's understandable...listen man, don't put too much thought into it okay? Just relax and stay calm. You two should be planning a wedding right now."

Rob was right.

There was no point in focusing on the bad events, of the previous night. We had a lot of planning to do and I wanted to get started, just as much as Holly wanted.

Over the next couple of days, we did a lot of running around and planning.

That same day, Holly and I met with Annie and my mother to start discussing where we wanted to have the wedding. Finding a venue for the reception, was also a very big deal.

In the end, we decided to have the entire thing at our house. The yard was MORE than big enough for a wedding of this size and it was save us the money, since we wouldn't have to pay for a venue. Find a minister to marry us and then hire a catering company, to prepare and deliver all of the food; it made sense.

Mom offered to cover the cost of the food, so that was taken care of quite fast. Next we just had to decide on what company we wanted to use, for the catering. Annie directed us to the same company that had taken care of her and Rob's wedding. They'd had their reception in a hall, but the same place also did catering.

It was a couple of days after the incident at The Raven. I was on my way home from work and had stopped off, to buy a few necessary things for the kitchen. I was in line, waiting to check out, when I saw her; Lisa.

And of course, she saw me too!

"Jay!"

Great, I thought to myself...I didn't need this shit right now.

I set my stuff down; I only had two things, bread and a gallon of milk. I stepped out of line and started making my way towards the nearest exit. The line was long and if I waited, I'd be forced to talk with Lisa. I would just buy my bread and milk, some place else.

"Jay, wait! Please!"

Grinding my teeth together, I whipped around and threw my arms up in the air. "What!? What do you want!?"

"I...I just..."

"You just what? Wanted to apologize, again? I thought Holly and I both made it perfectly clear last Friday, apology is NOT accepted."

"I know, I just...listen to me...please?"

I could see tears in her eyes and for some stupid reason, I sighed, shaking my head and fell silent. I don't know why but, I decided to let her talk.

"I understand why you guys are pissed at me," she said.

"And having thought pretty hard about it...I don't blame either of you for being mad. I would be mad too, if the roles were reversed...especially with Holly."

"Get to the point."

"I just really...really miss you guys. I know that's probably hard to believe. If I missed you, I would have called, or wrote to you...right?"

"So, why didn't you?"

"I don't know," she admitted.

"I got caught up in some shit and I was hanging out with this guy, who I thought loved me and...I was wrong. He was a piece of trash. And when I found that out, I just fell into this depression. I didn't know what to do with myself and so, I just shut myself down and spent a lot of time doing stupid shit. Sleeping around, drinking way too much...it took me a while to get a-hold of myself and get back on my feet again."

I hadn't even imagined, that she could have gone through some much drama while she was away. Lisa had a certain look in her eyes...it was one that I didn't recognize.

Completely different from the look that I remembered her having, when we first met.

"Jay...the reason I came back here...the ONLY reason I came back, was because of you and Holly. I was so tired of feeling the way that I felt on a regular basis, I needed to be near you both...I guess I had been so floored by all the things that I had gone through, I didn't stop to think about what I had done to you and Holly. Can you at least consider forgiving me?"

It was at that moment, that Lisa reached up to her chest and pulled out a necklace that had been hiding under her shirt...it was the necklace that I had given her for Christmas, right before she had left. She opened the locket and there was the picture of me, her and Holly.

A few tears of my own, stung my eyes and I reached up to wipe them away and then shook my head.

I sighed again, looking down at my feet now and rubbing my temples. When she'd called out to me in the store a few minutes ago, I hadn't expected to actually talk with her again. Much less, to feel any sort of sympathy for her.