Jay's Sex Club Adventures Ch. 25

Story Info
The big day has arrived.
5.5k words
4.67
18.7k
33
13

Part 25 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one didn't turn out quite as good, as I had hoped but, I think everyone is going to enjoy it. There may be a few more chapters to come in the future but, I'm not sure how long before that will happen. Definitely not another two or three years lol it might be a couple of months though.

Whiskey

It was the day before the wedding and we were running around like crazy, trying to get the last minute preparations in order. Holly was a nervous wreck and I had been trying desperately, to relieve her anxiety; that hadn't been working out too well. Truth be told, I was pretty nervous myself. I had only been hiding my own anxiety, for Holly's sake.

I figured that if I stayed totally calm, then maybe that would help her. I couldn't tell if it was or not.

A lot of hard work and effort and money, had gone into planning this wedding. We had, had a lot of help from our friends and family of course but, it had been exhausting. Holly and I were both eager to get things done and over with. We just wanted to be able to call each other, husband and wife. Once it was finished and we went out on our honeymoon, we were finally going to be able to relax...and have some fun of course.

In the mean time, it fell on our friends to try and help us relax.

Around 2:00 that Friday, Annie, Lisa and Rob all showed up together at our front door.

"You're coming with us," Lisa announced to Holly, with a big grin.

"W-What? Coming where, exactly?"

"No questions," Annie smiled. "Just get your stuff."

"I can't just leave!" Holly said, becoming a little irritated.

Annie sighed, hands on her hips and her smile curling into a much more serious expression. "Are you forgetting something?"

Holly stood perfectly still for a moment, trying to figure out what Annie was talking about.

"It's the night before the wedding! You're not supposed to be around the groom, he's not supposed to see you until you walk down the isle tomorrow!"

We both frowned at that, having completely forgotten about the age old tradition that a lot of people followed for weddings. It was customary, for the bride to spend the night before the wedding with her maid of honor and even the other members of the bridal shower. Some people didn't go by that tradition of course but, we had both declared months ago that we would be going by those rules. With everything going on and all the stress on our shoulders, we had simply forgotten about it.

"I forgot," Holly admitted. "Jay, are you okay with that?"

"It's fine with me," I replied.

Holly smiled, giving me a kiss on the lips and looking back at her friends. "I'll be ready in a few minutes."

She ran up the stairs and I welcomed the girls, along with Rob of course, into the house to sit down. Rob gave me a pat on the back and moved past me, sitting down on the couch and kicking his feet up on the stool in front of him. "Don't worry old buddy," he said, with a grin.

"We're gonna have some fun tonight, too."

"We already had the bachelor party," I replied, sarcastically.

"Well, get ready for part two!"

I couldn't help but laugh at Rob's excitement, for the chance to party one more time before the wedding. I figured, why not; it could be fun. I just had to make sure that I didn't get too drunk. The last thing I wanted, was to be hungover during the wedding.

Holly came downstairs a few minutes later, carrying a bag that she had filled with the things she'd need for the wedding. She smiled at Lisa and Annie, stepping towards me. I stood up and wrapped my arms around her, kissing her goodbye.

"Have fun, okay?"

"I will...and so will you," she replied.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Listen," she carried on. "I called Christy; she's coming over here tonight, around nine o'clock. I gave her permission to do whatever she wants with you and I expect you, to do whatever she wants...got it?"

I was a bit surprised by that but, I laughed and folded my arms over my chest. "And what's the meaning of this?"

"You left the girl with blue balls, at your bachelor party! A blowjob and that's it?"

"I told you, I felt bad-"

"I know, I know."

Holly cut me off with a kiss and smiled lovingly.

"It's alright. I'm okay with it, really. Just have fun, okay?"

I sighed and nodded my head, feeling a bit more at ease knowing that she really did not mind. Apparently, I was about to have another round with Christy and this time, Holly had told me to be a good boy and bend over for her. I laughed mentally but, decided to just go with it. Rob seemed to find it a bit humorous as well. We walked the girls back out the door and to Annie's car, watching as they all got inside and drove off.

Once they had backed out of the driveway and disappeared, I turned to Rob, who motioned for us to head back inside.

Ryan joined up with us a bit later, the three of us heading out to the beer distributor and returning home with two cases of Coors Light and Bud Light. We ordered a couple of pizzas and sat down, drinking and playing some video games together, for a while. Around 7:30 or 8:00 I was surprised to find Kendra at our front door.

"Hey there Jay," she smiled brightly, giving me a hug.

"Your cousin here?"

"Yeah, come on inside."

The moment Ryan saw Kendra, he was on his feet and giving her a hug. Of course Kendra wanted much more then just a hug, planting her lips on Ryan's and giving him a huge kiss...and a smack on the ass. Rob and I both laughed, as she released my cousin and they stood there talking for a few moments.

"Uh, Jay...you mind if I cut out for a while? I'll be right upstairs."

I knew exactly what that meant. I just nodded and watched, as Ryan led Kendra up the stairs and to the guest room, where he was staying. It wasn't long before Rob and I could both hear the sounds of pleasure, coming from Kendra and Ryan's room. We laughed it off and continued drinking, and playing video games.

We played for a little while longer, until the door bell rang. I glanced at the clock...it was 9:43 at night. I pretty much knew who it was, as I stood and walked towards the door. Sure enough, when I opened the door, I found myself standing face to face with Christy.

"Hey babe," she smiled.

"Holly told you, she called me...right?"

"Yeah of course!"

Christy leaned in and gave me a hug, along with a peck on the cheek.

"So, you know we're going to have some fun tonight?" she winked at me and I chuckled.

"Yeah, Holly told me that I'm to do whatever you want, no matter what. I'm sure you're happy to hear that."

"Oh, you have no idea Jay."

Rob stood from the couch, chugging the remainder of his beer and motioning towards the kitchen. "I'll just leave you two alone," he said, heading out to grab another beer.

Christy stepped the rest of the way into the living room and I closed the door behind her, following her towards the couch. We both sat down and I stayed perfectly still for a moment, feeling a bit nervous. Christy must have noticed, because she slid closer to me and kissed me on the cheek again.

"Relax Jay," she said. She started rubbing my shoulders and I sighed, unable to ignore the fact, that it felt pretty good.

I turned to look at her and our lips met, pressing firmly together. Our tongues wrestled as hands began to roam and soon enough, we were tearing our clothes off and tossing them to the floor. I definitely felt way more at ease with all of this, having Holly's permission to go along with it. Especially considering the fact, that she had arranged the whole thing herself! I wondered what Holly was doing right now, with Lisa and Annie.

Something told me that they were probably doing something quite similar, to what I was doing right now. The thought of the three girls together, instantly had me feeling even more aroused.

Christy noticed and giggled, leaning in and kissing me on the neck. With our clothes gone now, she pushed me back onto the couch and got on top of me. Christy leaned down and her tits hung over my face. I started sucking on her nipples, moving my hand down the small of her back and over her ass.

"Good boy," she whispered, cradling my head. "Suck on my titties baby. You like my titties?"

"Mmhm," I moaned, still sucking firmly on her left breast.

Christy reached down between us and started stroking her cock, against mine. I groaned, my lips returning to hers as she spread my legs apart and moved between them. I felt the tip of her cock probing my asshole, poking and teasing for a few brief moments. She stopped suddenly though and rolled off the couch, grabbing her purse from the coffee table and digging through it.

"What's the matter?" I asked, concerned.

"Can't forget this!"

She pulled her hand out of the purse, holding a bottle of lube up for me to see. Christy returned to her spot on the couch, between my legs and started lathering up her cock with lube. Then once again, I could feel her gently probing my hole.

I relaxed and felt the tip pushing firmly against my entrance, before popping right into me. I gasped, arching my back and then moaned quite loudly as she slid balls deep into me.

"Mm, there we go; I forgot how tight you were," Christy laughed. "I'm so glad that Holly is okay with you doing this with me...I've wanted another go at this ass, for so long."

"Sorry I wasn't up for it last week," I replied, as she slowly pulled her cock halfway back. "I just didn't feel right about it, without having Holly there or at least having her permission."

"It's understandable; I know how much you love her."

We both fell silent then, as Christy started thrusting in and out of my ass. She took it rather slow at first before gradually picking up the pace, pushing my legs up higher and pounding me hard. The couch shook and creaked, as our bodies smacked together. I was gasping for air, as I reached up and wrapped my fingers around my own throbbing member. I started jerking furiously, in time with each of her thrusts, panting and moaning louder and louder.

"I'm gonna cum!" Christy shouted, driving her cock deeper into my ass. "I'm gonna cum inside of you!"

I squeezed my ass around her dick, and Christy cried out in pleasure as she started to cum. I clenched tighter around her, milking her balls for every drop of cum that she had to offer.

When it was finished, Christy quickly pulled out of me and wrapped her lips around my aching member. I gasped, lifting my ass off of the couch cushion and pushing her head down all the way. It only took a few moments, before my cock erupted between Christy's lips and filled her mouth with my cum.

She swallowed every drop, coming up for air and kissing me on the lips again.

"Thanks for the good fuck, lover boy."

I sighed, laying my head back on the arm of the couch and laughing. "Thank you," I replied.

"We should get dressed. I'm going to head home soon anyway."

"Just stopped by for a piece of ass, huh?"

"You got that right," Christy giggled.

We both got dressed and I offered her a beer but, she turned it down and asked for some water. After she drank the water, Christy said goodbye and that she would see me at the wedding the next day. We exchanged a hug and she made her way back outside and to her car. I joined Rob out back on the deck and sat down, taking in the cool night air against my still sweat covered skin.

"So," Rob said with a start. "You have fun in there?"

"Of course; not as much fun as I'm going to have with Holly, during our honeymoon but yeah."

"I'll drink to that," Rob laughed, raising his beer and taking a long swig. I could tell my friend was pretty drunk at this point and decided, what would it hurt to catch up with him a little?

I was only looking for a nice buzz, to take the edge off. My legs were still shaking a bit, from the hard pounding I had just received from Christy. Rob and I shared a couple more beers together, before wrapping things up and heading inside to sleep.

Ryan and Kendra never did return downstairs. They must have had their own fun and passed out, with Kendra spending the night.

Holly's POV

I woke the morning of the wedding, opening my eyes to familiar surroundings; Annie's bedroom. I had spent the night with her and Lisa, as per tradition for most weddings, so as not to be seen by the groom too early. My vision was a bit blurry at first and I could feel an arm, wrapped around me and the warmth of someone lying beside me. There was also someone laying in front of me, at the same time. I could feel something hard, poking at my ass from behind...I knew what it was.

I nearly panicked but, relaxed when I remembered what had happened the night before. It was just Annie and Lisa...no one that I did not know.

In addition to our "girl fun" we had also had a little...extra fun.

Lisa and Annie had planned it from the start, wanting to have their way with me. I went along with it, as I had been quite horny and I knew that Jay wouldn't mind. I wondered if he'd had as much fun with Christy, as I'd had with Annie and Lisa.

I smiled to myself, remembering the details of the previous night. My ass was a bit sore and I found myself quite relieved, to know that I would be the one topping Jay during our honeymoon, rather then the other way around. My ass just wasn't going to be taking anything bigger than a finger, for a good couple of weeks. Hopefully Christy had not been too rough on my fiance, because it would be quite bad if he were in the same condition that I was in at the moment.

I shifted slightly, careful not to wake either of the girls...that didn't work out to well though. Annie shifted behind me, her cock pressing harder against my ass and in return, Lisa groaned and snuggled closer to me.

Annie reached around and cupped one of my breasts, giving it a gentle squeeze and I rolled over onto my back and smiled at her. "Morning," I said, and Annie grinned at me.

"Morning..."

I reached under the blankets and wrapped my fingers around her growing erection, giving it a light tug and Annie moaned softly.

"No teasing," she mumbled. "Got time for a quickie?"

I glanced at the clock...it was almost 9:00 in the morning. The wedding was in seven hours, so we would have to get up and start getting ready soon. I figured we had a little bit of time, to play around though.

"I suppose so..."

I started gently stroking her cock, at which point Lisa sat straight up on the other side of me. "No fair," she said, still a bit out of it herself.

"You're getting started, without me?"

I giggled, as Lisa leaned in and started licking my breasts. I moaned softly and allowed her to play with my tits, for a few moments before pulling away. I slid under the blankets and came face to face, with Annie's throbbing erection. My own cock was hard as a rock at this point and I couldn't resist, wrapping my lips around her and swallowing her whole.

"Ohhh, fuck!" Annie moaned.

Above me, I could hear the sound of Annie and Lisa making out, their wet lips pressing together and their tongues wrestling. Annie started sucking Lisa's cock, while I continued to work hers and soon enough we were all moaning in unison.

It didn't take very long, before the three of us were on the verge of a mutual orgasm. My hand pumped up and down along the length of my shaft, while I continued to deep throat Annie and she sucked on Lisa's cock, like a lollipop. The room was suddenly filled with sexual noises, as the three of us came together. I sighed, Annie's cock popping out of my mouth and pulled myself back up from under the blankets. We were all breathing heavily now, having worked up quite a sweat.

"That was great," Annie laughed.

"That was...beyond great," I replied. "I'm still feeling pretty horny, though."

"I can take care of that, if you want," Lisa chimed in, smiling at me.

"Save it for your honeymoon," Annie interjected.

"We have to get ready soon, anyway."

She was right. We'd burned about fifteen minutes and it was time to get up, and start getting ready for the wedding. I couldn't spend all day in bed, having sex with my friends...even if some part of me actually wanted to.

I made my way into the shower and Annie and Lisa joined me. I wish I could say, that we all just focused on washing up.

Jay's POV

When I woke Saturday morning, I felt perfectly fine. No hangover, no nothing. I'd done a pretty good job, at not getting too drunk the night before. I'd achieved that light buzz that I had wanted and nothing more, nothing less. Now it was the big day and almost 11:00 in the morning...I had to get started.

Rob and Ryan were already downstairs waiting, when I came down about half an hour after waking up. Kendra had apparently left early that morning, since she did not have any of her stuff for the wedding with her. As we quickly dressed, Ryan told me how much of a good time he'd had with Kendra the night before. Apparently, he was starting to really get use to her girth and really enjoyed himself.

Once we had all finished suiting up, we made our way outside and started getting things in order, in the backyard. My parents arrived around noon and immediately, I was practically jumped by my mother and she gave me a bear hug. I laughed but hugged her back and was relieved at how happy she was for me. My father greeted me with a handshake and a pat on the back.

There were pictures to be taken, and even more so, as more and more family and friends started to arrive. A lot of people from The Raven showed up too and of course, they all surrounded me and congratulated me on this life changing move.

Holly made it to the house by about 2:00 that afternoon, at which point I was told by my mother, not to enter the building. I was restricted to my backyard, until after the ceremony; I couldn't see the bride until the moment of the wedding.

When the moment finally came, for things to get started, I found myself standing at the alter with Rob and Ryan...my heart was pounding. My father was also standing up front with us, his hand on my shoulder and smiling proudly. The music began to play and I looked up, to see Holly making her way down the isle towards the alter.

Everyone was standing and watching her, as she moved slowly, with tears in her eyes; she was beautiful.

Lisa and Annie came down the isle ahead of her, followed by Kendra and a few other girls from the club. Once they all reached the alter, Holly turned to face me and we both smiled at each other; it was time for things to get started.

When it came down to the final moments of the ceremony, Holly and I locked eyes and smiled at one another. We had read our vows, both hand written and were ready to make this official. "Jay," the priest began.

"Do you take Holly, to be your wife?"

"I do."

Of course I did; how could I not?

"And Holly; do you take Jay, to be your husband?"

"Yes!" she practically yelled, with tears in her eyes.

The priest finished things up, declaring us husband and wife officially. We shared our first kiss as a married couple, everyone began to cheer and clap for us both. Holly and I turned to face the crowd and smiling, we started down the isle, hand in hand.

The reception began about an hour after the ceremony. That gave us one whole hour, to take care of pictures and all kinds of other things. We did the first dance as husband and wife, then a few other important dances, slow songs and all...then it was time to eat. All in all, the entire night went absolutely perfect. As Holly and I sat at the table, watching our friends enjoy the dance floor and listening to the DJ, we discussed our future together quietly.

"I'm glad this is finally done with," she sighed, looking relieved.

"Not that I was in a rush to get it over with..."

"It's alright," I chuckled. "I know what you mean."

"You have no idea, how happy I am...to finally be able to call you my husband, Jay. With everything that we have gone through together, this is the greatest day of my life."

12