Jazz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charley reached into a drawer and pulled out something and then he then positioned himself behind her and pushed her so she was bent over Bob. Charley then took the tube of lube he had gotten out of the drawer and squirted some on his cock and in her ass. Bob and Charley got her to stop fucking and Charley slowly slipped his cock into her ass so she was being double penetrated. As Bob hit bottom Jazz seemed to explode and Bob and he had a hard time keeping their cocks in her. Dan grabbed her hair and twisted her head sideways and she gobbled up the cock he offered her.

Talk about loud grunts, groans and squeals coming from Jazz. She was getting the air tight fucking she had wondered about, and by her actions she loved it. Those three guys took a while enjoying using her and when they came I'm sure she had already had four or five orgasms. Those three were replaced by Earl, Al and Roy and the action continued. I wasn't going to be left out, so I joined Al as we switched back and forth getting a blow job from her.

By the time everyone had cum, Jazz was a sweat and juice covered mess. Jazz took a breather and headed off to the hot tub to soak. Us guys had a beer and talked about how much fun she had been, and how responsive she had been to accepting all those cocks.

Jazz finally came back after her hot tub soak wrapped in a beach towel. With a smile on her face she told us, "Lately I've wondered about having multiple cocks and today I had a blast. What just happened was very intense, fun, exciting and the best time I've ever had. I can see now why Jane does this." She then amazed us by dropping that towel and grinning timidly said, "Are you guys ready for another round?"

12