Jazz Age Ch. 07

Story Info
A wife has an afternoon tryst.
2.5k words
3.94
29k
2
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7: What'll I Do?

"What about those two over there?" Ethel said.

Marjorie Ambrose followed her friend's glance. They were sitting in a speakeasy on West 49th Street and for the past few minutes Ethel had been teasing Marjorie about picking up some men to make the dull hot afternoon more interesting. Marjorie thought it was just teasing, but she wasn't sure.

Now Marjorie glanced briefly at the two young men at the bar and then she looked at Ethel again. "You're not serious."

Ethel chuckled. "You're wrong, darling. I mean it."

"Ethel, I've got a husband."

"And so do I. We both have husbands and we've both been married long enough to be bored. Don't tell me you haven't cheated on Stanley before."

"I haven't and that's the truth."

"But I bet you want to."

Marjorie felt uncomfortable. Yes, she did want to. Sex with Stanley was so boring these days. When she could get it at all. He was always so busy with his friends, he never had much time for her. The idea of going to bed with some stranger was exciting, but she wasn't sure she had the nerve to go through with it.

"Ethel, I just can't."

"Oh, yes you can. One of those romeos is walking over here now and we're going to invite them to sit down with us."

So there it was. Marjorie remained passive. The young man who came over to them now was maybe twenty three or twenty four and he stood there smiling down at them with amusement in his eyes.

"My friend and I would like to join you."

Ethel smiled up at him. "What's your name, honey?"

"I'm Bob and my friend's Fred."

"If you promise to behave yourself, you can sit with us."

And so it began. In a few moments the two young romeos were sitting with them, Bob on one side of the table beside Ethel and his friend Fred next to Marjorie. They began talking, and before long Marjorie relaxed and told herself maybe she deserved it. Having the attention of the man beside her was pleasant and even thrilling. Yes, thrilling. It was thrilling just to pretend that something would happen between her and Fred.

After a while Fred's arm slipped around Marjorie's shoulders. They were into the second round of drinks before she leaned against him and quivered as he kissed her neck.

"Please, don't do that."

"Why not?" Fred laughed.

"I don't know. It tickles."

"Hey, let's get out of here and go someplace else," Bob said.

"To do what?" Ethel said.

Both men laughed. "Have a party, I guess."

Ethel shook her head. "Not the four of us together."

"Well, all right, then two and two."

Ethel looked at Marjorie. "Are you okay?"

Marjorie hesitated a moment and then she nodded. "Yes, I'm fine."

Ethel giggled as she leaned against Bob's chest. Marjorie couldn't see it, but she suspected Ethel now had a hand in Bob's lap.

"All right, I'm ready," Ethel said to Bob. "Take me out of here and make me happy."

The four of them left the speakeasy together, but outside on the sidewalk the two couples broke apart and said goodby.

"Be nice to my girlfriend," Ethel said to Fred with amusement in her voice.

"Don't worry, I will," Fred said.

Marjorie quivered as Fred's hand casually dropped to stroke her buttocks through her thin summer dress. Oh God, what am I doing? she thought.

"Where are we going?" she said.

Fred shrugged. "What about my place?"

"And where's that?"

"Up in Yorkville. You don't mind, do you?"

She thought Yorkville was low class and she wanted to say she did mind, but maybe that would hurt him and she didn't want to do that. He seemed pleasant enough. If she was indeed cheating on Stanley, she wanted to do it with someone who was pleasant.

Fred was gallant enough to take her to his apartment in a taxi. Once they were seated in the back of the cab, he pressed against her and slid a hand over her thighs. "You're beautiful."

Marjorie blushed. "Do you really think so?"

"You bet I do."

A quiver went through her as she looked at him. "You move in on a girl pretty fast, don't you?"

He seemed amused. "Look at this. Look down here."

She looked down at his lap and she blushed when she realized she could see the outline of his penis through his trousers.

Well, he's not the first, she thought. She was a married woman and she'd seen them before.

"Be careful, the driver's looking," she said.

But Fred only squeezed her thigh and laughed. Then he spoke softly in her ear. "What do you think Bob and Ethel are going to do?"

"I don't know."

"Come on, tell me. She's your friend, isn't she? Will she go all the way with him?"

"I told you I don't know."

"Do you like Clara Bow?"

"Mmmm."

"You look like her, you know. I like brunettes. Do you think she's a real brunette? Maybe she has fixed hair and she's dark on top and blonde down there. You think that's possible?"

Marjorie laughed. "Does it really matter?"

"I told you I like brunettes."

She knew he was teasing her, but the racy talk soon had its effect on her. Then she gasped as he pulled the hem of her dress back until her thighs were exposed.

"Don't do that!"

He whispered at her. "The driver can't see anything."

Maybe it was true. The partition that separated the front part of the automobile from the back seat was high enough so their legs were probably hidden from the driver's eyes. In a moment she leaned against Fred and moaned as she felt his fingers stroking her sex through her step-ins.

Fred chuckled. "You like me, don't you?"

"Yes."

She did like him. She liked the way he smelled and she liked what his fingers were doing to her. She was now in a hurry to be alone with him.

Twenty minutes later they were in a cluttered little room with two grimy windows overlooking York Avenue. Marjorie was already out of her clothes, naked as she crouched down in front of him to get his trousers opened. She was still feeling the liquor she'd had, and now that she was committing adultery she was determined to enjoy it. At the moment she had no concern for Stanley; all she cared about now was getting what she wanted from Fred.

She brought Fred's cock out of his fly and she smiled as she looked at it. He had a nice one, thick and pink and already wet at the swollen tip.

"It's like a banana," she said.

"No, it's like a wurst."

"You're German, aren't you?"

Fred laughed. "This is Yorkville, isn't it?"

He brought his balls out, two big eggs in a smooth scrotum, and then he moved his hips to get his cock swinging. Marjorie knew what he wanted, and she giggled as she pressed her lips against the red glans. He held himself still as her mouth touched his penis, his flesh hot against her lips, hot and throbbing and the soft skin like velvet. She held the root of it with her fingers as she extended her tongue and fluttered it over the tip.

"Hey, that's nice," he said softly.

Maybe he was wondering about her, wondering how come she was married and yet here with him doing this. She didn't care. She was beginning to have a good time with him.

As she licked his penis, she pressed her fingers against the underside of the shaft and she squeezed it. She forced a drop of clear fluid out of the tip, gathered it on her tongue and drew it inside her mouth. The taste of his cock made her hungry for more. She licked the glans again and then she looked up at him and she blushed. "Am I doing what you like?"

His eyes were hot as he looked down at her. "You sure are."

Then he said he liked her breasts. He said he liked a woman's breasts to be big enough to hang a bit. She blushed again at the way he talked. He was so arrogant now, not at all like he'd been in the speakeasy. She felt funny now being naked while he was still dressed. She wanted him with all his clothes off, but first she wanted the feel of his cock in her mouth. Once again she told herself that as long as she was cheating on Stanley she might as well enjoy it as much as she could. She opened her mouth wide and she leaned forward to take Fred's cock between her lips. His penis seemed to grow another inch as she sucked it, the organ swelling in her mouth. Her lips stretched around its girth, her mouth pushed forward until his glans touched the back of her throat.

He groaned, muttering something about how good it was, telling her not to stop, to keep doing it, urging her to swallow everything.

Of course she couldn't swallow his cock, but she did manage to get the glans partway down her throat. It was something she liked to do to Stanley when she had the chance. Which wasn't often enough to suit her. She'd always loved sucking a penis, but if Stanley knew it he never seemed that interested in her doing it to him.

She massaged Fred's penis, rubbed it with her lips and tongue. She sucked the stiff organ while she made her lips into a tight ring around its thickness. Her tongue slid back and forth as she tried to take more and more of it down her throat.Each time she pushed forward, she held his penis there a moment, clutching his glans with her throat muscles, squeezing his member as she briefly swallowed around it.

He was moaning now, talking to her, urging her to keep doing it, urging her to gorge herself on his rampant flesh, taunting her because she liked it so much.

Yes, she did like it. She moved her head the way he wanted, pumping his cock with her lips, feeling it grow hotter and hotter in her mouth, hot and hard and his glans jabbing at her throat and sometimes making her choke. The swollen knob hit the back of her throat each time she pushed forward.

Soon it was Fred who did the moving, holding her head with his hands as he slid his cock in and out of her open mouth, his testicles slapping against her chin. Realizing he's spend in her mouth if they didn't stop, she suddenly pulled away from him. "No, not this," she said. "I want you to do it to me."

She lay naked on the bed while he hurriedly stripped his clothes off. Then when he climbed onto the bed, she opened her legs and she begged him to lick her sex. "Please, honey."

He teased her. "You want that, huh?"

"Please!"

He laughed as he knelt between her wide-spread thighs, his hands holding her legs to keep them apart. He planted wet kisses along the insides of her thighs, and each time his mouth moved close to her sex she trembled and moaned and begged him again.

Before long he'd worked his head close enough to her sex so she couldn't see his face any more. She saw nothing but the top of his head now, his thick curly hair and his eyes and part of his nose. She heard him mumbling into her mound, his hot breath against her labia. Did he like women who were as hairy as she was? Her husband sometimes teased her about being so hairy down there. Or maybe it wasn't teasing and he just didn't like it. Well, the hell with Stanley, now she had a young romeo nuzzling her sex and he did seem to like it.

As if reading her mind, Fred pulled back to look at her cleft. "It's beautiful, Marjorie."

A bolt of pleasure shot through her as she heard the words. Then his face dropped down again, and she cried out as she felt his tongue directly on her clitoris. He rolled his tongue around the tiny organ, teasing it and whipping it until she started trembling again.

She wanted him now. She lifted her pelvis, pushed it at his face. He laughed against her sex as he explored the wet folds of her cleft. His tongue fluttered from her clitoris to the mouth of her vagina and back again, a steady lapping that drove her wild with pleasure. He seemed in no hurry, his tongue pushing inside her vagina, churning her juices as he sucked her flesh between his lips with a slurping noise.

She loved it. She loved hearing the noise when a man did it to her. Stanley didn't do it that much, and when he did do it he never really let himself go. She could feel her cunt seething around Fred's tongue, twitching with a hot need for more pressure. She knew he was teasing her, making her desperate for satisfaction. Her vagina ached to be filled with his cock now and she knew the ache would soon be unbearable.

Then he pulled away and he smiled at her. "I'm getting damn hard just tasting you."

She lifted her pelvis again, pushing her cunt at his face. "Do it me now. Please!"

But he teased her some more, tickling her clitoris as he licked around her sex. Then at last he pulled his face away and he backed off. "Okay, let's do it now. My God, you're hot for it, aren't you? I guess you don't get enough at home."

"Don't talk about that."

"Your husband must be a dummy."

"I said don't talk about it."

Perched on his knees, he lifted her legs to his shoulders and then he leaned forward to get his cock inside her. She closed her eyes and groaned as she felt it going in, and then when he started moving and she felt the sliding of his organ she grabbed hold of her knees and she opened herself even more to his thrusting body.

Go on, screw me, she thought. Keep doing it and don't you ever stop it.

* * *

When Marjorie arrived home, Stanley was dozing on the sofa. As soon as she closed the door behind her, he opened his eyes and stared at her.

"Where you been?"

"I was out with Ethel."

His eyes were bloodshot.

"Ethel?"

"You know Ethel."

"Sure."

"What would you like for supper, Stanley?"

"I got fired."

"Yes, I know."

"What does that mean?"

"Stanley, if I come home at four in the afternoon and find you on the sofa, it means you got fired, doesn't it? Doesn't it mean that?"

"I was about to quit anyway."

"I said what would you like for supper?"

She walked into the kitchen and she opened the drawer to find the matches. She didn't care anyway. She felt good, her body glowing all over, her nipples tingling whenever she thought about the time with Fred. It's not too bad, she thought. If you know how to manage things, it's not too bad.

--End Chapter 7--