Jazz Club Meeting

Story Info
His first meeting with Barbara.
1.2k words
4.16
40.3k
2
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
extraone
extraone
23 Followers

It was Wednesday evening and I was at the Jazz Club. I had seen her there before and always wanted her – but she had always been with another man. This time she was with a woman – and I knew that woman... a friend called Jean... who also worked at the College. I waved as they came in... and they headed over to my table. It was early and I was sitting alone at a large old-fashioned "farmhouse" table so they joined me... what a good start to the evening!

Jean introduced us... her friend's name was Barbara... I had seen her at work but never had the chance to meet her before. She looked even better close up... tall, medium-length dark hair and slim... with just a hint of perfume. She had good legs too – I've always liked slim women with good legs. She wore a simple black dress – I found out later that she nearly always wore black – and black stockings. I went and bought drinks for them both – and made sure that I sat down next to Barbara.

We all talked for a few minutes as the club filled up – the music was about to start. And then some more friends arrived and joined us at the table. There was lots of casual conversation as everybody got drinks and settled down ready for the music. I noticed that my friend Tom was paying lots of attention to Jean... that gave me more opportunity to talk to Barbara. I was a few years older than she was... and it seemed that she enjoyed that... she seemed to like getting attention from an older man. It got more crowded as the place filled up... I was soon sitting very close to her. I touched her arm a few times as we spoke. I wanted to touch her leg through her dress... I soon found an excuse... to emphasise a point as we talked. Her eyes smiled when I did that... a little surprise... a lot of pleasure... or so I thought. I wanted her badly. A few minutes later, I started stroking her leg under the table... she didn't react at all at first... then gave me what I thought of as a "little girl lost" look that made me start thinking that we were going to enjoy a lot of time together.

By the time the music ended, I knew that she wanted me too. She still looked a little nervous... as though she was surprised at my interest... but her eyes kept saying "Yes." As we started to leave, I asked if I could give her a lift home. She said that would be fine if Jean didn't mind... and Jean didn't mind at all! We said our Good Byes and walked to the car park. I put my arms around her and she again gave me that "little girl lost" look... part innocent but part willing and very expectant. We kissed hungrily and very passionately. I held her slim buttocks and pulled her onto my body. I could feel her stockings and suspenders through her dress. I wanted to put my hand between her legs... but it was too well-lit and there were too many people around for that. We got into my car and she told me where she lived. I put my hand on her leg as I drove... and she reached over and starting rubbing the bulge in my trousers. Thankfully, it was just a short distance and we were soon parking outside her small terraced house.

She unlocked the door and we went straight into the main room. She came into my arms... I kissed her once... long and hard... and then I pushed her shoulders down... until she was kneeling in front of me. She looked up at me... knowing what I wanted... and knowing that she would always do what I wanted. She then undid the belt and pulled them down to my ankles. She then pulled my pants forward and over my bulging cock and slid them down too. She pulled her hair out of the way and took my cock straight into her mouth... all the way. She started to suck and lick enthusiastically... mostly using just her mouth... her hand just holding my cock in the right position.

She kept doing this for a few minutes before she looked up... I was holding her head and stroking her hair with my thumbs... I just told her to keep going. She went back to sucking and licking... working her tongue around the head of my cock... teasing the opening at the end... licking the length of my shaft... and then taking it fully into her mouth again. She didn't seem to be in any hurry... she was clearly enjoying this as much as I was. She just kept going... kissing the tip, sucking first gently and then hard... licking all around the head again... over and over again. I held her head more tightly as my pleasure mounted... I knew that I would cum soon... and she just kept going... her head bobbing slightly as she kissed and sucked and licked my bulging cock.

I knew that I must be producing lots of pre-cum by now... but she just kept licking the tip clean. It felt wonderful. And then I knew that I was starting to cum... my balls were tightening... my cock bulging even more. I told her that I wanted to cum in her mouth... she barely glanced up as she kept working her magic... licking around the head one last time... as my cum started... she felt the first pulse in my shaft... and then the spunk was splashing into her mouth... she stopped moving now... as my cock was jerking uncontrollably and deep in her mouth... my hot, sticky cum spurting... she was almost gagging... then swallowing... another spurt... another swallow... not so much now... as I started to relax... another small spurt... and she swallowed again. My cock felt incredibly sensitive... I told her to lick very gently... she did... she was very good. I held her head tightly as my cock kept spurting. She kept licking it... my hard cock deep in her mouth... her tongue seeking the last drops as they formed at the tip... licking them away completely.

She stayed there for several more minutes... licking me clean. And then she slowly stood and asked me if she had been good. I just nodded. That seemed to satisfy her. She gave me that smile again and then lead me to the sofa... leaving my pants and trousers by the door. She sat me down and brought me a glass of wine and then excused herself... she wanted to go upstairs for a minute or two... if that was OK with me. I sat there, sipping my wine... what a woman... she was good already... I was going to enjoy training her to be even better.

She soon came down again... she wasn't wearing her dress now... she was wearing a lovely black lace Basque.... with suspenders attached to her black stockings. It all looked wonderful on her lovely slim body. She again had that little girl look... a wonderful contrast with her very sensual outfit.

That was just the start of our first night together... there was much more to come. Perhaps I'll "tell all" in another episode... let me know by voting!

extraone
extraone
23 Followers