Jazz Club Meeting Ch. 03

Story Info
More training for Barbara.
904 words
3.96
29.2k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
extraone
extraone
23 Followers

Read the the first 2 parts first!

I called Barbara during the week after meeting her to make arrangements to take her out … our first “date”. She seemed very pleased that I had called … almost as if she had expected me not to. We spoke about all the ordinary things of our lives for a few minutes. Then we spoke about going out somewhere. I asked if she wanted to go for a meal … or perhaps go back to the Jazz Club. She hesitated, but I think I knew that she wanted to go to the Jazz Club again … and we both liked the music and atmosphere anyway.

I told her I would arrive early at her house … a little training before we went out was what I had in mind. I told her that she was to be ready at 7. I told her what to wear … a simple, black dress, black stockings with a suspender belt, high heels … and nothing else … no panties and no thong. I also told her that I would be checking on all that before we went out and that I would expect her to serve me too … both before and after our visit to the Jazz Club. She would soon learn what sort of things I expected when we went out, although it wouldn’t always be the same.

I arrived at her house in plenty of time … there were several things that I wanted to do before we left. She would need quite a lot of training before she met all my needs … and the next part of it would be tonight. As she opened the door, she appeared to be dressed as I had instructed. We kissed briefly and went inside. She closed the door and took a couple of paces into the main room … and then just turned to face me … her arms at her sides, as instructed … waiting for me to check on her clothes … she had all the right instincts for a true sub.

I felt her tits first … just groping them through her dress … she was bra-less, as instructed. I could feel that her nipples were already hard … no doubt stimulated by her dress as she moved around, as I had intended. Then I just pulled her dress up to see what was underneath … lace-topped black stockings, a nice suspender belt … and nothing else. She had pleased me so far. I told her to kneel in front of me for her “reward”. She knew what was wanted … she undid my belt and unzipped my trousers before carefully pulling my pants down. Then she started licking my bulging cock. I told her to work slowly … we had plenty of time.

She kept licking and sucking for a few minutes before she looked up ... I was holding her head and stroking her hair ... I just told her to keep going. She went back to sucking and licking ... working her tongue around the rim of the head of my cock ... teasing the opening at the tip ... licking the length of my shaft ... and then taking it fully into her mouth again. She just kept working patiently whilst I groped her tits by reaching into the top of her dress. I held her head more tightly as my pleasure mounted ... I knew that I would cum very soon ... but she just kept going ... her head bobbing up and down slightly as she kissed and sucked and licked my hard cock.

I knew that I must be producing a lot of pre-cum by now ... but she just kept licking the tip clean. It felt good … very good. It was obvious that she was enjoying her submissive role. And then I knew that I was starting to cum ... my balls went tight ... my cock was bulging even more. I told her that I wanted to cum in her mouth ... she just glanced up as she kept working ... licking around the head one more time ... as my orgasm started.

She felt the first pulse in my shaft ... and then the cum splashing all around inside her mouth ... she stopped moving then ... as my cock was jerking uncontrollably and deep in her mouth ... my hot cum spurting ... she was gagging ... then swallowing ... another spurt ... another swallow ... not so much now ... as I started to relax ... another small spurt ... and she swallowed again. My cock felt very sensitive ... I told her to lick very gently ... she did ... she was very good. I held her head tightly as my cock kept spurting. She kept licking it ... my hard cock buried deep in her mouth ... her tongue seeking the last drops of cum as they formed at the tip ... licking them away as soon as they formed.

She knelt there patiently for several more minutes ... licking me completely clean. And then she slowly stood and asked me if I she had “served me”, as I had wanted. I just nodded. And was I ready to go out now? I nodded again … already thinking of what I would do with her after the Jazz Club.

extraone
extraone
23 Followers