Jazz Jones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rode the afterglow for at least five minutes. Finally I couldn't contain myself and I said, "Your love slime is getting all sticky on my skin. Not sexy anymore." Her response was to find my member, in the dark, and give it a very short but savage squeeze. I grunted in discomfort.

Finally Alex rolled toward me, turning in the lamp, and she said, "Baby wipes are awesome. We'll shower it off in a few more hours." She wiped most of her liquid love off me, then settled back into bed. With her curled behind me again, even though I was clean, the smell of her faded lust filled my nostrils as I let sleep come again.

SATURDAY

We woke before 8 AM. I had to pee savagely, but I decided to try for giving Alex a good hosing if the opportunity presented itself. We entered the bathroom together and then the shower. I washed my hair and soaped and rinsed head to foot in less than 15 minutes.

Alex took care of her hair, and then proceeded to handjob my member for a few minutes. She then continued to soap herself, and I watched the show. As she bent to soap the front of her legs, I saw my chance.

I pointed my penis at her bare ass and fired my strong stream for about fifteen seconds. I splashed both cheeks really well. Since Alex had the sprayer, she yelped when my pee first hit her. Then she realized what I'd done.

"You shit!" she said loudly. This was followed by a murderous look, which was sexy, but I wasn't going to tell her that. She chased my pee down the drain with the sprayer.

She made me rinse and soap and rinse her ass. I even cleaned the split gently. She shifted her weight from foot to foot. "Look at them jiggle. Queen Flabby Cheeks," I noted. This earned me another very nasty look.

She folded her arms across her chest. "Down," she commanded, pointing at the bottom of the shower. I knelt. She pushed my head down and spread her legs. I figured I knew what was coming. Sure enough, within a couple minutes, Alex had a stream of wonderful, brunette bombshell pee dousing the majority of my head. I kept my eyes closed.

"Better wash your hair and face again," she suggested when she finished. I did so, and we finally left the shower. We re-entered the bedroom. I dressed and applied deodorant. Alex had her jeans on, but was naked from the waist up.

She sat on the bed and motioned me near, staring very sternly. I stepped slowly over, and she made sure my butt hit her lap. "Look at you. Taking digs at my squishy ass and launching piss at said target." With that, she planted my face dead between her tits, and shook them so they slapped both sides of my face fiercely. It wasn't painful, just forceful.

"I stand corrected...Queen Swinging Tits," I said. This earned me yet another dirty look. Alex leaned toward my ear.

"Keep it up, mister." She nipped my earlobe hard between her teeth, and I winced. "If you want to play, we'll play," she noted.

"Can I leave now?" I asked.

She pointed at the door. "Don't let it hit you," she advised. I exited. I stepped into the spare bedroom and retrieved a book, among my purchases for the weekend. Then I set about conquering breakfast, in the form of cereal and juice.

Alex appeared 10 minutes after I had my breakfast prepped and was sitting down. Ever the antagonist, she was ready to fire again. "What the hell? You didn't set a place and get me the cereal?" she chided.

Not to be outdone right away, I said, "Are your arms and legs broke?" She wandered over to the cupboard, staring at her choices. She clasped her hands behind her back, and once she was sure I had to be watching, she extended two fingers toward the floor. Her two middle fingers. She looked back at me, saying, "Touche."

After waiting just a bit, I took care of the morning hygiene. I came back out to the living room and sat, going back to work on my book. Alex finished her breakfast and put dishes in the sink. She wandered into my space. She was wearing sweats and a t-shirt. I reached out and yanked those and her panties down together. Alex gasped.

With all the windows covered, I was safe as I began to gently and thoroughly rub and massage her ass. I kept at it for a full five minutes. Alex turned and leaned on her couch. She groaned. Then I switched to kissing her ass. Then I was sucking on it, gently pulling the flab with my lips. Another five minutes passed as I worked both cheeks.

Alex was breathing deeply, panting. I stopped my work. "Nolan," Alex said, "lick my crack. You don't have to put your tongue in there, but lick along it, please."

What was I going to say? No? Not with that ass. I licked, slowly dragging my tongue from bottom to top. Four, five, six times. Alex shuddered, then was laughing. "Yes!" she hollered.

I scolded her immediately. "The neighbors will hear!!" I noted.

"They have ideas about what I am, because I'm hot. They expect me to behave like a sex kitten, so I'm not disappointing them," Alex said, chuckling some more. She replaced her panties and sweats. She sat, leaning over on me. She stared into my face, and I was taken by her brown eyes. She kissed my forehead again; that seemed to be one of her things.

I asked her quietly about her return to the club. She was due to play a 4-hour set with a one-hour break dead in the middle. I told her I might stop by toward the end. She would do a one hour stint on Sunday, early dinner-time for most folks.

She stayed glued to me for the next hour, and with no warning, touched off another noisy raspberry worth of gas. In another half hour, she declared, "Number two duty calls." She stood and sauntered toward the bathroom. I followed slowly. At the doorway, she took my hand and pulled me into the smaller room behind her, closing the door. "No ducking out now. Here to stay," she said, looking at me with raised brows. Her panties and sweats dropped along her legs. She stepped aside and kicked everything toward the door.

She lifted the toilet lid and sat. I stepped over, and she adjusted herself and guided me down into the small area between her legs. "Tight fit. Kinda cozy, though," she noted. Her arms caressed my middle. She breathed gently in my right ear.

"Sexy legs," I noted. Alex crossed her feet and put the squeeze on me with her thighs. In a few seconds, she relented. I felt her take a breath, and then I could feel just a little tension. She relaxed again, breathing normally. She inhaled again, moaning while she let her breath escape. I heard a heavy splash in the toilet bowl.

"Houston, the payload has landed. We do not have a problem," I joked. Alex looked at me and showed the tip of her tongue. Suddenly, she grabbed my face, stuck out her tongue, and licked my entire cheek area. She turned my head and repeated the process.

"Oh my God, yuck," I said, fighting to stand up. "I might as well go buy a dog!" Alex stood behind me, wiping. Of course, I had to take a second to get a good look at the bowl. Alex had unloaded a thick, dense turd about six inches long. "Woof," Alex said in my ear. She flushed. We washed and left the bath.

"Did you really mean what you said about my legs?" she asked, now next to me on her couch again.

"Yeah," I admitted. "Long legs turn me on." She brought her legs to rest in my lap. "Go ahead," she allowed. I ran my hands gently up and down, ankles to just below her groin. I continued for two or three minutes per leg. They were tanned and smooth. We sat for awhile, covertly studying each other, both aware what the other was doing. Then we decided to take a walk. We passed a SubWay and knew what we were doing for lunch in a while.

Returning to the house, both of us cooled down with plenty of water. "I can fuck you now, or you can face my wicked sex kitty later," Alex said.

"I'll make you wait," I decided, hoping something stupid wouldn't leave me hurt. We sat and listened to a mish-mash of music for awhile. We returned to the SubWay at lunch time, bringing food back. Just a short while later, Alex departed with her instrument.

"By the way, horn duet this afternoon. I'll text Jade to get you to the club later if you want to go," Alex said. I agreed. She also said she trusted Jade enough for her to have a key to the house. She went out and I saw her Jeep flash out of the driveway as she motored away down the street.

I listened to a bit more music. And knocked another big chunk out of the book I had with me; maybe I should have bought a second. Maybe I'd take note on the ride to the jazz club later to see if there was a good old-fashioned bookstore around.

Just after 3 o'clock, someone knocked on the front door, which left me in a WTF moment until I remembered Jade next door. I got up to be sure of who it was, and let Jade in. "Hey, Nolan. You visiting Alex at the club later?" she asked. I nodded.

I sat, and Jade occupied Alex's spot. But first, she drew the drapes on all the living room windows. Then, standing in front of me, she took all of her clothes off, letting me note her round, slightly drooping belly, meaty thighs, and heavy, musk melon-size tits.

I felt a stab of fear. I liked Jade, but what the hell might she have in mind? The question must have played across my face, because Jade laughed, a mellow, throaty sound. She resumed her seat. "Baby, I ain't gonna molest you," she said. She took my hand, and I parked myself on her broad thighs. Her dark eyes looked dead into mine.

"I know exactly what I'm doing," she assured. I stared openly at her large, slightly darkened breasts. She guided my face down, and it was swallowed by soft flesh. She reached under with the arm that wasn't holding my head, and shoved her knockers against my mug. That's how things stayed for two entire minutes.

Then I used both hands to hold one tit, and massaged my face with it. I repeated it with the other breast.

I sucked each breast and nipple in turn.

"This next part needs a bedroom," Jade directed. So into the spare room we went. Jade drew the bed down and slid in. "Get naked. Boxers too," Jade ordered. I obeyed and crawled in next to her large, nude form. I was behind her.

Her ass pointed in my direction was exactly what she wanted. She backed it into my pelvis, and my entire groin was engulfed by a squishy, super-soft rump. Rolled up on her side, Jade rubbed her butt around, making the soft skin bulge and squeeze.

My hard-on was rapid and immediately firm. Jade kept working, the mattress giving under her mass, and the bed rocking. Jade went at it for a full fifteen minutes. I reveled in the feel of her warm cheeks rubbing me so thoroughly.

For the finale, Jade looped one of my arms at her waist. She shoved her ass against me. Keeping it tight, she directed me to hang on, and she went at it again, grunting and panting with effort. I felt some of her hefty weight. She worked madly, and the bed moved as if it were being shaken by an earthquake. Keeping me behind her, Jade rolled on top of me, and then completed the roll to let me loose. There was just a moment where I felt most of her 200-odd pounds, but it didn't become uncomfortable.

I hadn't blown my load, but was almost painfully hard. Jade propped herself up and turned me to face her. Her face glistened with sweat, and she still breathed deeply. " I liked that a lot," she admitted.

"It felt really good," I countered. "The rocking bed was pretty awesome. It wouldn't have been nearly as cool with one or two average ladies."

"It's easy when you're a hippo," she pointed out. "So would you have normal sex with a really hot chick, or poop and have kinky explicit activities with a fat one?" she asked.

"I like a fit lady just fine. If both were in the room right now, I'd take the hefty lady," I declared.

Jade sat up. I snuck in behind her and spread my legs as much as possible to accommodate her girth. I put my arms around her, stopping my hands at her soft, bulging belly. For five minutes, I rubbed it and gently kneaded it with my palms and fingers.

After this, Jade planted her plump lips on mine in a long kiss, gently pushing her tongue deep into my mouth. We stayed in the bed for a bit. Jade seemed to enjoy letting my hands roam around her torso and back and shoulders. Before long, she announced her need to poop again.

"You wanna stop at my place, do the deed and shower before we go to the club?" she asked. I consented. Jade dressed and we departed, locking up. We walked about a hundred feet and she let us into her house. We stepped into the living room, with the kitchen to our left. There were two bedrooms straight across the room. There was a 90-degree corner at the edge of the room, between it and the kitchen. Jade led me around and we entered the bathroom.

She got naked again. "You ready for me to poop on you? Better strip naked too," she advised. I did so. Jade lifted the lid on her stool and sat. "Noise first, then I'll lay out the brick," she explained. I'd sat on her lap on our first outing, but this time she scissored her legs open and parked me on the toilet seat.

The bowl was oblong, so it was okay, but we were still cuddle-close. Without much of a wait, Jade released deep, crackling gas that was amazingly loud. She reached out and gently groped my penis. A minute or so later, she repeated her effort. I slumped, completely relaxed. Seconds later, Jade unleashed a third noisy bomb. We looked at each other, and I noted the relief written on her face.

She grinned. "Switch," she directed. I took her place, and she mine. She set her feet, squatting right over my lap. The deep breath came from Jade. I stared at her huge, soft butt cheeks. I saw them part as her anus enlarged. In seconds, I saw it fill brown, darker than her skin. Jade sighed and breathed deeply again. I heard her moan while she got the push going. Her turd dropped a few inches to touch my bare legs.

It was as big as my fist. It grew, still colored black-coffee dark. It grew some more, curling forward and moving slowly toward my knees. Jade kept pushing slowly, and the load freed itself and settled on my thighs. Jade moved and grabbed TP.

I focused on my lap. Dark and dense, smelling very ripe. Holy hell. That's gotta be a foot, easy, I thought. Jade looked. "Another footlong," she confirmed.

"It might be worth more than five dollars, in the right group," I joked. She looked at me, and her throaty laughter filled the enclosed room. She bent double, still nude and holding the TP. She shook, then righted herself and wiped wet eyes. "I won't eat at that restaurant for a month," she decided.

"That was probably a very clearly defined line I might have crossed," I admitted. "Sorry. But damn, do you feel better?" I asked.

"I wasn't terribly uncomfortable. I guess I might feel emptier," Jade noted. She wiped and flushed and took care of her hands after getting her load into the bowl.

Jade stepped in and started her shower, which was big enough to have a seat at each end. She motioned for me to sit and I did so. She wet my head and shampooed my hair, working her fingers carefully into my scalp. She rinsed. I stood long enough to let her do my personal areas, which she was cautious with but erotic in her work. She cleansed my torso, legs, and feet. Rinsed again.

She washed and rinsed her hair and every part of herself, except the backs of her thighs and her ass. She told me I was a smart guy, and that I should know exactly why she left them. I put body wash on my hands and lathered each thigh, gently squeezing the extra-soft areas. I rinsed.

I concentrated completely on her ass, rubbing it down before I soaped it. My soldier was at attention from the time Jade soaped my member. As I soaped her large, drooping, heavy ass, I gently squeezed and kneaded the wonderful excess with my hands. Jade was very relaxed and even moaned a little.

While her rump was still all wet after I rinsed it, she shook it good for a full minute, letting it bounce so I could enjoy the slap of her cheeks. We stepped out, dried and dressed.

We got in Jade's Pilot after I stopped in to grab a bottle of water and some pocket money. With traffic, the drive to the jazz club took about fifteen minutes. We went in and took seats just as a new tune was starting for the horn duet, Jade and her sax along with the seasoned vet on trumpet. We caught the last hour of Alex's set, which was, of course, easily worthwhile.

As things closed, Alex packed up and stepped down off the stage. She gave me a huge smile and a long peck on the cheek, murmuring in my ear, "I hope you're ready for me to ride till you don't have any more to give." At which point I thought, Well now, but didn't say anything.

The three of us walked out to the lot. Jade gave me a motherly, lingering hug before returning to her Honda. As I piled in with Alex in the Renegade and we drove back, she repeatedly threw wicked smirks in my direction. We made it back and piled out. Alex took care of her instrument, and disappeared to her bedroom. I stopped to pee.

I heard, "Dammit, Nolan, don't be making me wait!"

To which I responded, "I told you I was going to!"

Through the door, "Until I got here. Not while I'm here in the bed damn near leaking gorgeous pussy on clean sheets! Fuck!"

"Easy, Cinderella!" I hollered, walking back through the living room and slowly entering her sleeping quarters.

As I met Alex's gaze, her eyes were her now-infamous "if looks could kill" gaze. She was naked, again sitting at the edge of the bed.

I figured I knew what was coming next. "This is not an encore performance I want," I said. "No."

"Yes," Alex said.

I stepped over slowly, and Alex guided me, facing her, onto her lap. I took an immense breath. Alex's forehead met mine and she lit off that million-watt smile. My heart thudded. Alex's hand caressed my chest until she found my booming heart. "Damn, Nolan. Relax. I'm not gonna hurt you. Not a lot, anyway."

She eased my face between her breasts. She shifted, slapping the left side of my face with her tit. Opposite direction, the other half of my face took a fleshy knock. Alex worked, getting a rhythm and increasing her pace until her knockers were two high-speed pendulums. I had maybe a second between impacts. She continued full tilt for probably more than a minute.

Next she placed my head just below her hooters, with the top of it pressed against her torso. She lifted with her legs and bounced on the bed, which caused her breasts to bounce against my head. Alex repeated the motion until her boobs bounced on my head a dozen times. It caused less discomfort than her Queen Swinging Tits encore performance.

Alex stood me up and shoved me carefully onto the bed. She lost no time straddling me. She grabbed my member, tugging moderately until I was hard enough to place the condom. She did so and guided me between her thighs fast and expertly. Some of her weight thudded onto my belly.

"Alex, be careful," I said, again stunned at the feeling of being deep inside her. She leaned over. "I know." She stared into my face.

"Don't do that. You're like a polar opposite of Medusa," I said, gazing at her eyes and the rich luster of her deep brown hair. She shifted her hips, and the party started for my cock. The first time, she'd lifted and pushed down with her hips. Now there was less upward motion, and more forward push only in the hips. She picked up speed for a full minute, then slowed way down and rode for a full twenty minutes, during which time my cock throbbed and I loaded the rubber three times.

"I thought you were gonna screw me hard enough for the bed to break," I admitted, after we disposed of the condom and were laying sprawled on the bed.

"I couldn't do that. I figured I better be a little careful."

Alex rolled over so we were facing each other. She wrapped as much of herself around me as she could. Her hands played gently across my face. I wrapped my arms around her. "Dammit, you're beautiful," I told her again. We both laid there basking in afterglow. In a bit, we decided to go scrounge dinner.